Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

Just when you thought it couldn't get better - or cuter - it does! Great, great stuff MA - I'm now just SOoo nervous for what comes next!!

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, WashburnDaddy said:

Just when you thought it couldn't get better - or cuter - it does! Great, great stuff MA - I'm now just SOoo nervous for what comes next!!

Well I will say this - I have a feeling the next chapter's going to be a popular one! 😏

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Well I will say this - I have a feeling the next chapter's going to be a popular one! 😏

@DennisFLL and I are both desperate for the next chapter!😍🤩😍😜😜😜🤪🤪

We want to know if we get discounts on the tour? We both want to see the pile a crispy socks underneath Deano's mattress. We have both purchased new hiking boots and have tick (yes that is spelled right with a T, and not a typo) for the outdoor portion of the tour!😜😜😜  make sure @stewbake is included in our group, I hope he gets out of line, because he already knows what the consequences will be!😉😜😜😜

Unsuccessfully trying to be patient, Steve!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sjdmuscle said:

We want to know if we get discounts on the tour? We both want to see the pile a crispy socks underneath Deano's mattress. We have both purchased new hiking boots and have tick (yes that is spelled right with a T, and not a typo) for the outdoor portion of the tour!😜😜😜  make sure @stewbake is included in our group, I hope he gets out of line, because he already knows what the consequences will be!😉😜😜😜

Haha - well I'm not sure I can promise you crispy socks but I can take you to the pub Ryan and Deano go to which @stewbake no doubt knows of. Will try and get the next one up at the weekend! 😊

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Haha - well I'm not sure I can promise you crispy socks but I can take you to the pub Ryan and Deano go to which @stewbake no doubt knows of. Will try and get the next one up at the weekend! 😊

Will we be able to use our new boots?😉😜😜😜. And that last comment was posted before I realized you just posted this chapter, which I am now bowing down in homage to your great writing😍🤩😍🤩😘😘😜😜😜🙃😜😜 I'm sure Miss Michigan, Rosie Palm, is going to be bugging me until chapter 19 is posted. How does that song go " anticipation........."🖐🥒💦💦

• Like 1

MA, you've created my perfect love fantasy and I actually think I'm Deano in this first person story!  And I know I am not even close to being a bodybuilder!  Is Ryan's apartment on this tour you will be giving?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Sjdmuscle said:

You mean this gets better? Sign me up for any tours, I'll be on the next flight home!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, stewbake said:

You mean this gets better? Sign me up for any tours, I'll be on the next flight home!

This tour includes having a "pint" at the gay bar. But us Americans have to first be told us exactly what that is.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, stewbake said:

Woohoo! Yeehaa!  Yes ( with a raised forearm pulling down yes)!!!( they need to create a new Emoji for that)😜😜😜😜😜

20 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

This tour includes having a "pint" at the gay bar. But us Americans have to first be told us exactly what that is.

You darn well know it's a beer from watching British programming from on PBS!🙄 now whether it's Porter, Stout, or ale I don't know. We will have to follow @muscleaddict and @stewbake 's lead.  When in Rome......

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

I also want to see the red Peugeot! I want to sniff both those front seats!🤭🤪😜😜😜😜😜😜

• Like 2