Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

WOW WOW WOW, such an amazing chapter! They way you write pulls us into the story. The descriptions make us feel as though we are going through them ourselves. You had to have gotten straight A's in your creative writing classes. You blow our minds away 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Like 3

15 hours ago, crushme99 said:

After Chapter 14, I posted:

W O N D E R F U L

Now I must post:

* *  W O N D E R F U L L E R  * *

You TRULY understand MUSCLE, MA.  I don't think I have ever, EVER, ***EVER*** read anything more expressive, more spot-on when it comes to the erotic and emotional power of TRUE MUSCLE.  You dig so deeply into Deano's guts, and ours as well.

This is all of us, after Chapter 15:

passed out.jpg

Haha! That made me laugh, mate. 😂 And thanks for the lovely words! ☺️

• Like 2

10 hours ago, WrestlejockCT said:

Phenomenal! Intense! Romantic! Perfect! And yes, I expect there will be some rough times too before reaching a final conclusion to "Deano's Summer." 

I can't help but imagine Deano's sophomore year at Muscle University with a few special weekend visits from Ryan fucking North PT to heat up that cold, isolated campus. I can envision some serious tension--sexual, emotional and physical between all those characters. A very different dynamic resulting from a certain twat faced pocket rocket's  summer of validation as he learns more about himself, life, family dynamics, love and SEX.  Could Deano turn into Mr. Popular Pocket Rocket in his second year at school with some feelings of self-worth overcoming his internal doubts and insecurities? 

If this isn't a hint that more Muscle University would be welcomed by innumerable readers, I don't know what is.  However, I don't want to get ahead of myself when I'm in the midst of some amazing reading right here with "Deano's Summer." You're making 'WrestleJock's Summer of Covid and Closedowns' a helluva lot more interesting with each chapter.

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback @Wrestlejock646. Hmmm. Ryan North PT on the MU campus. Strutting down the hallway in one of his tight fitted branded t-shirts, turning the heads of both Woody and Luke and causing their jaws to drop when he bounces up to Deano with a big excited smirk on his stupidly handsome face? That could be write to fun! 🤪

I actually have thought about an MU sequel spanning the whole of the second year, which would be a challenge for me as most of my stories take place over a short space of time. My thought was that rather than the whole thing being told from Woody's perspective it would alternate points of views. So something like chapter 1 - Woody, chapter 2 - Luke, chapter 3 - Deano etc. Which would be another challenge for me.

The problem is I have *lots* of ideas for stories and things that I would love to write that never actually come to fruition! 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Lefty said:

Wow!   You never cease to amaze me with the quality of your writing. This scene was at the same time tender, erotic, sensitive, hot and so well paced. The complexities of Deano’s emotions through the whole experience was so real and true. Like the story of AJ and Noah, it would be interesting to see the story play out from the Ryan’s point of view - what were his insecurities? What were his younger years like? When did he know he had feelings for Deano?  Were there other experiences with other men, bodybuilders?  

Thank you so much, matie. ☺️ I hadn't thought about it before but it could be interesting to get inside Ryan's mind and explore his character a bit more. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, macookie said:

Wow chapter 15.  This chapter is amazing, I was half thinking is this really happening with kinda expecting Deano to get punk’d... or something to go off the rails.  So glad Deano has the moment with Ryan.  Hopefully, it’s not just a one time thing.

Thanks, matie. Funnily enough Deano has some similar thoughts in the next chapter. 

• Like 3

Thank you for sharing your amazing writing talents with us muscleaddict. You must put a lot of time into these, and from the comments, your works have a real impact on so many people!

I am especially impacted by this story. Seeing two bodybuilders who appreciate muscle on other bodybuilders get to share their hard work with someone who knows the work that goes into getting a competitive physique.
I am happy for Deano to be able to finally have the muscle on muscle experience. Him and Woody for that brief moment was such a tease, not just for Deano, but for me as well! And to strike gold having his first full on experience with a tanned up ripped to the bone poser wearing super heavyweight. Jackpot!

I also note that the loud mouth that he is, Deano did not utter many words during this whole experience 😄

Keep up the good work buddy.

BIG LUKE

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback @Wrestlejock646. Hmmm. Ryan North PT on the MU campus. Strutting down the hallway in one of his tight fitted branded t-shirts, turning the heads of both Woody and Luke and causing their jaws to drop when he bounces up to Deano with a big excited smirk on his stupidly handsome face? That could be write to fun! 🤪

I actually have thought about an MU sequel spanning the whole of the second year, which would be a challenge for me as most of my stories take place over a short space of time. My thought was that rather than the whole thing being told from Woody's perspective it would alternate points of views. So something like chapter 1 - Woody, chapter 2 - Luke, chapter 3 - Deano etc. Which would be another challenge for me.

The problem is I have *lots* of ideas for stories and things that I would love to write that never actually come to fruition! 

It's interesting to hear you say that, Muscleddict. I feel I write better in the first person point of view, meaning "I" as if you feel like you're the main character, falling for the object of his affection. My story, I've been writing the chapters describing both of my characters, so readers know what both characters are thinking and feeling, which is harder for me, since this is only my second actual story I've ever attempted to write. My first one captivated a lot of my readers in the past, bit since I haven't finished that story, or written a chapter of it, in years, it's most likely been forgotten by now.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your talents with us!

• Like 2

It’s a very exciting chapter.  It seems for Deano that he is and was struggling with who he is.   Finally.  Your writing him a scene where he can feel comfortable being who he REALLY IS.  So the safety of Ryan and the safety of being there with him.  Also concerning for Ryan Where we are not sure of his  experience with or without.  I guess that will come later.  
so two finding themselves here is excruciatingly hot for the readers.  

• Like 6

Such a charming and very sexy chapter. Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship and eventually a relationship for Deano and Ryan.

So definitely bring on more "Ryno."

• Like 1