Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

Thank you so much for this  chapter.

Its nice to see Deano  having a genuine and tender experience with his love interest. Of course i am curious to see how this will impact Deano in his search for his identity and his personal growth. He is so deserving of love and missing out on that kind of feeling makes life so much harder. 

That  scence in the car is the bomb and i  especially like how they moved very slowly and that they revealed to each other that they both have feelings that transcend friendship without saying  a lot. i got Chills 👌🏼

Needless to say i am hooked and dying of curiosity how things will progress for D!

• Like 6

This chapter was so amazingly well written that I became transfixed with every sentence and felt every emotion.  Both guys are very attracted to one another and the ice is now finally broken.  Ironically, Deano, with his big mouth at the university, was practically mute in expressing his feelings to Ryan! 

• Like 6

One of your best chapters MA -,and that’s saying a lot!  I actually think I heard music like from a movie when Ryan held Deano’s hand.  I can only imagine how hot the next chapter will be!   I have a feeling Pete knows of Ryan’s attraction to men,maybe?  Anyway, I hope R and D are not interrupted!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, silverfox said:

Thank you so much for this  chapter.

Its nice to see Deano  having a genuine and tender experience with his love interest. Of course i am curious to see how this will impact Deano in his search for his identity and his personal growth. He is so deserving of love and missing out on that kind of feeling makes life so much harder. 

That  scence in the car is the bomb and i  especially like how they moved very slowly and that they revealed to each other that they both have feelings that transcend friendship without saying  a lot. i got Chills 👌🏼

Needless to say i am hooked and dying of curiosity how things will progress for D!

You got chills. I got a hard-on! I'm afraid it's going to stay up until the posting of the next chapter!

Deano, finally you're going to get to sing " sweet Mystery of Life I finally found you"!!       🍆💦💦💦💦😜😜😜😜

MA, thanks for another great chapter!😜×20  now I got to go, have a date with " Miss Michigan"!😉😜😜😜😜

• Like 5

Wow! Awesome chapter!

When Ryan asks if Deano wants to stay at his place tonight, the whole time, I'm yelling in my head "Say, yes, Deano! Say yes! Don't pass up this golden opportunity."

Bring on the next chapter!

• Like 2

Bloody buggery hell! Watery eyes, fluttery gut, thumping heart, hard cock, and all from hand holding in a sodding car!!! To paraphrase Reubeus Hagrid "Yer a wizard! An' a thumpin' good un!!!" 

• Like 5

On 6/14/2020 at 6:03 AM, muscleaddict said:

Hmmm. Not sure if you'd get Deano into a pair of lime green posers. 🤭

but maybe into somebody else's!😉😜😜😜😜😜😜

• Like 4