Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

22 hours ago, MrLashout said:

Great chapter. Liam has been referenced in your last few stories - and am I right in thinking his buddy (and biggest fan) Oscar was mentioned in an earlier chapter too?

Ryan does seem drawn to Deano but then, something Deano seems unaware of is that he has a lot of clout in the bodybuilding world, given his dad seems very well established in all the right circles, and his connections with Jonny Hoxton who is clearly well known too. I'm wondering if Ryan sees an connection there (not necessarily a romantic one but you never can tell!) that he's not getting from elsewhere. The night out will be interesting...

Yeah - Oscar was referenced in a previous chapter as one of Ryan's clients. Well spotted! 😅 

Such an awesome story, as per usual. Love your writing- I don’t think over ever hung out for the next chapter as much as with your stories. Such a buildup! When will we get to see Ryan in those Union Jack posers though?!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Whoa - I'm exhausted from all the tension, sexual and physical!

THIS scene - the emotion and the description --

==================================================================================

And now, sandwiched in between Liam and Ryan, I’m leaning forward and cranking down into a crab most muscular. My guns exploding around the sleeves of my black Deano’s Gym t-shirt. Liam letting out a little, grizzly growl. And Ryan, whose elbow knocks into mine. And stays there. Fuck. I’m flexing in between two out of three of the bodybuilders I’ve been attracted to the most. And one of them has his elbow against mine. I’m touching Ryan and I feel I’m about to burst. Skin on skin. Instant chemistry. It’s something so small, but it feels so big. I haven’t felt anything since, well … since I was sat on Sebastian’s Wood that day after we posed for each other.

And now we’re done. And I can’t seem to look at Ryan. I don’t for one minute think he purposely pushed his elbow against mine. It happens sometimes on stage. But God - if he knew what was going through my mind while it was happening. And what’s still going through it now.

===================================================================================

I LOVE the way you always leave us breathless and a bit off balance - just like Deano!

• Like 2

On 7/7/2020 at 8:36 AM, Spandexmuscle said:

Such an awesome story, as per usual. Love your writing- I don’t think over ever hung out for the next chapter as much as with your stories. Such a buildup! When will we get to see Ryan in those Union Jack posers though?!

Thank you, matie. Should get the next one up tonight. No spoilers on Ryan's trunks - sorry! 🤪

• Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 5:07 PM, Mdlftr said:

Whoa - I'm exhausted from all the tension, sexual and physical!

THIS scene - the emotion and the description --

==================================================================================

And now, sandwiched in between Liam and Ryan, I’m leaning forward and cranking down into a crab most muscular. My guns exploding around the sleeves of my black Deano’s Gym t-shirt. Liam letting out a little, grizzly growl. And Ryan, whose elbow knocks into mine. And stays there. Fuck. I’m flexing in between two out of three of the bodybuilders I’ve been attracted to the most. And one of them has his elbow against mine. I’m touching Ryan and I feel I’m about to burst. Skin on skin. Instant chemistry. It’s something so small, but it feels so big. I haven’t felt anything since, well … since I was sat on Sebastian’s Wood that day after we posed for each other.

And now we’re done. And I can’t seem to look at Ryan. I don’t for one minute think he purposely pushed his elbow against mine. It happens sometimes on stage. But God - if he knew what was going through my mind while it was happening. And what’s still going through it now.

===================================================================================

I LOVE the way you always leave us breathless and a bit off balance - just like Deano!

Thanks for the awesome, continuing feedback, mate. I always love reading your comments! 😊

• Like 3

OMG WOW WOW 

incredible writing as always from you. You get the tension and eroticism just right 

Holding hands at the end asking if it's OK then asking Deano if he wants to stay at his tonight 

Wow Deano finally has someone who wants him 

Roll on the next chapter 

• Like 4