Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

8 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Only a couple of chapters?  You mean this story is ending soon??  Noooooo!  😩😩😭

It is, mate. My plan from the start was to write something shorter and more streamlined than AJ and Muscle University. It's still ended up being novel length though (about 80k words in total). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

" this is what happens when you don't use a condom."

How prophetic and ironic the words of Deano senior!

Big Steve and Tony are the only ones who don't take the piss on Deano. Even you MA get in on the action! Is this your first story with a bittersweet ending?🤔🤨😜😜😜

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sjdmuscle said:

" this is what happens when you don't use a condom."

How prophetic and ironic the words of Deano senior!

Big Steve and Tony are the only ones who don't take the piss on Deano. Even you MA get in on the action! Is this your first story with a bittersweet ending?🤔🤨😜😜😜

That was an intentional hint! 😉 

• Like 4

Not sure how many of you will be interested in this but just for fun I've created a little poll where you can vote for your favourite character from my stories (only 1 vote allowed so chose wisely 🤪)! 

Nothing is recorded on this so it's totally anonymous. I'll leave it open for a little while and then I'll let you know the results if there's a good response.

https://forms.gle/dmsyHiBUuRjukvPs7

• Like 8

On 8/11/2020 at 12:03 PM, muscleaddict said:

Not sure how many of you will be interested in this but just for fun I've created a little poll where you can vote for your favourite character from my stories (only 1 vote allowed so chose wisely 🤪)! 

Nothing is recorded on this so it's totally anonymous. I'll leave it open for a little while and then I'll let you know the results if there's a good response.

https://forms.gle/dmsyHiBUuRjukvPs7

Thanks to anybody here who took part in this. I had over 70 votes which surprised me because I didn't think that many people read my stories! Here's the top 10 most voted for (only one other character apart from these got a vote and that was Blaine Holton)...

10. Charlie from Charlie's Secret

9. Liam "The Guns' Watson

8. Johnny Hoxton

7. Deano Snr (😂)

6. Luke Henderson

5. Noah 

4. Ryan North

3. Deano (Yay! 🤪)

2. Woody

1. AJ 

I'm gonna do a similar one next where people can vote for their favourite story.

• Like 8

Glad to hear that AJ is your reader's favorite character, as he is of course mine.  Maybe that will influence MA💗 to include him just a little in an upcoming story!  (Sorry CJ)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Glad to hear that AJ is your reader's favorite character, as he is of course mine.  Maybe that will influence MA💗 to include him just a little in an upcoming story!  (Sorry CJ)

Haha! Well you're clearly not the only one who'd welcome that, mate.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Thanks to anybody here who took part in this. I had over 70 votes which surprised me because I didn't think that many people read my stories! Here's the top 10 most voted for (only one other character apart from these got a vote and that was Blaine Holton)...

10. Charlie from Charlie's Secret

9. Liam "The Guns' Watson

8. Johnny Hoxton

7. Deano Snr (😂)

6. Luke Henderson

5. Noah 

4. Ryan North

3. Deano (Yay! 🤪)

2. Woody

1. AJ 

I'm gonna do a similar one next where people can vote for their favourite story.

I’m one of the Deano sr. votes!! image.jpeg.7ca9e04601baa04beb8d711623bd3e32.jpegimage.png.a46ca71e59e2571424b82a415c599e5d.png

• Like 2