Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

1. Absolutely bonkers! I suffered some strange spillage on my shirt. Congratuwelldone. Awe-some!

2. Does D ever lift? I feel depressed if I can only partially adhere to my workout schedule (and I have a tendency to do too many exercises), let alone skip a day of lifting. D must be wasting away.

3. I have to repeat no. 1.

• Like 3

It was a long week between chapters, but damn worth it! So painful I had to read it twice to keep the hits coming a little bit longer.  Super well-done, muscleaddict! Really felt the gut punches and pain, anger and despair. I sound like a broken record, but I can't wait for the next chapter to get posted.  I thought it was pretty revealing that the character Deano had the two most positive encounters with this chapter was Josh who shared a little about his own feelings about their Mum's leaving and stood by D at the end.  Hopefully Deano realizes that too.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, 1muscleaddict said:

I’ve just had a really good weekend but I’m gutted.
I’m an optimist and I wanted the Pocket Rocket to be happy. 

Whose to say he still can't be? I've read stories like this and watched daytime dramas for most of my life, so I know full well that there's always going to be some angst to endure before the big payoff.

What's happening right now, is just the buildup for what's to come.

Any kind of super couple on any kind of show will always have some drama to cut the romance. I'm a sucker for romance and Happy Endings as well, but that would become boring if there wasn't any kind of dramatic story to test the relationship and determine if they will become stronger as a pair or if they will break up.

Great work, Muscleaddict! Can't wait to read more!

And for an off topic question: Has anyone started watching "Love, Victor?" On HULU? I just got a free month trial of that and am going to watch that series since it's based off of the"Love, Simon" movie.

• Like 2

God DAMN!! Once again the emotion that you've managed to convey through words is UNREAL!! As this chapter ends I actually felt the tears myself as I've had confrontations with my parents like what D has! Absolutely fantastic writing MA! Keep it up! 

• Like 7

MA - you’ve actually made me feel sorry for Deano which is such a skill.  Ryan should have reached out to talk with him which says something about his character and his lack of maturity.  Deano seems to have grown up - when he thought about texting Katie - which the old Deano might have done - but he realized what a mistake that would be.   And even not letting himself get picked up at a bar - although I kinda thought he would give in and let someone take him home and make him feel like a real muscle stud. (Actually I was kind of hoping that was going to happen - oh well! 😈). Another great chapter leaving me wanting more!

• Like 5

11 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

And I’m still just sitting here on the floor, leaning against the bed with my face buried into my arm and my eyes closed.

I mean, if I had arms like Deano, I'd bury my face in 'em a couple times a day.

Still, poor, sad, twat-faced little gorilla 🦍😭 .  I have a feeling muscleaddict has only just begun to torture him! 😂 

• Like 5

Thanks, MuscleAddict, for your consistently amazing writing.  There are a lot of people who love Deano:  his whole family and many friends including of course his dad and mom.  I think that after they go through the frustrations that we're seeing they should all come around to support him in his coming out and growing up process.  And MA makes this ride for us so entertaining.    

• Like 5

Terrific roller coaster of a chapter - Just when you think it's the relationship with Mom that's the problem, it turns out to be Ryan! But wait, Ryan has his own problems! Then it's Deano on the Boardwalk during Pride, following his impulses and getting into trouble! Deano Senior is majorly pissed, and Deano Junior is bawling his eyes out - just another summer day in Brighton!

When does school at Muscle University start up again?  Is there a summer term?  

Who thought it was only teenage GIRLS who had drama!  Take all that testosterone and blue balls and throw it into the mix and KA-BLOOM!!!

I hope those MU profs get combat pay, having to deal with all the drama - as well as teach!

• Like 5

Thank you everyone for all the amazing feedback and comments! This one was another personal favourite of mine and I was excited to get it out there. There's still a couple of chapters to go. I should get the next one out mid-week. ☺️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

THat reaction from Deano was as childish as it could be but i get it. He hasnt been in many relationships and this was actually the very first time he open up to someone and the first time he let himself explore his sexuality. He is heartbroken and taking it out in teh people that doesnt deserve it.

Amazing how well you put this emotions in writting. 

• Like 3