Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

7 minutes ago, brawnygods said:

Here's a better look at those three.  You'll have to ask muscleaddict for their stories:

_TEASER_bkbois.thumb.png.a67bd41e94106f879f9c53e87af7e674.png

A certain Mr Author @muscleaddict is going to be busy writing us all a Christmas Special I think! 

Great art @brawnygods - thank you for sharing your talents and imagination with us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, brawnygods said:

Here's a better look at those three.  You'll have to ask muscleaddict for their stories:

ARGH!! First time I'm seeing this and it's fucking amazing! Short story coming soon 👀😏

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, WashburnDaddy said:

A certain Mr Author @muscleaddict is going to be busy writing us all a Christmas Special I think! 

Great art @brawnygods - thank you for sharing your talents and imagination with us.

Shaun's Autumn, Deano's Christmas, short story featuring the 3 lads in the background. Fuck it - why don't I do a Halloween special too with fancy dress night at the Students Union bar?

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

ARGH!! First time I'm seeing this and it's fucking amazing! Short story coming soon 👀😏

Well?!! You've had three minutes since you posted this so you had best be up and away getting on with the several short stories and sequels now starting to form!! 

But hey, what amazing illustrations to go along with some splendid writing!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

The guy on the right is measuring the middle guy's biceps.  His expression reveals "OMG 25 inches!". 

You know there's one guy at Montgomery who always has a measuring tape on him.  And other guys, like this obvious 3rd year, who are happy to let him use it. 📏💪

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, brawnygods said:

You know there's one guy at Montgomery who always has a measuring tape on him.  And other guys, like this obvious 3rd year, who are happy to let him use it. 📏💪

If I went to Montgomery, and I know that's a huge IF, I would be the one to keep a measuring tape handy in my pocket to be of service to my fellow classmates when they asked me to help them with the keeping of proper records of their massive muscular gains.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, brawnygods said:

I love it!  And the yellow stringer.  My fav!   Thanks so so much for all this effort.  Both of you guys are awesome. For writing and drawing!!!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Woody, Luke, Deano and Shaun hanging our in one dorm room, huddled round a laptop watching Dom and Cole? Somehow I can't see that happening! 😅

Deano is probably in another room complaining to Ryan why he have to watch Dom and Cole again while Ryan comes to visit 😜

• Like 1

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

"The Three Musculosos?" 

LOL! Just kidding. I had to pick names for the three of them.

Brian (Middle guy)

Kevin (guy with basketball)

Alex ( blonde guy)

Just for fun. But only you can think up the appropriate names that are the most fitting for these three, Muscleaddict. 

Can't wait to read more stories!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

"The Three Musculosos?" 

LOL! Just kidding. I had to pick names for the three of them.

Brian (Middle guy)

Kevin (guy with basketball)

Alex ( blonde guy)

Just for fun. But only you can think up the appropriate names that are the most fitting for these three, Muscleaddict. 

Can't wait to read more stories!

Thanks for the name suggestions. I'll definitely consider them if I *do* get round to writing something! 😅

17 hours ago, Jlb423 said:

I love it!  And the yellow stringer.  My fav!   Thanks so so much for all this effort.  Both of you guys are awesome. For writing and drawing!!!

Bless you, mate. And thank *you* for all your feedback and comments throughout this story. Next chapter coming up.