Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

1 hour ago, Shawn1978 said:

All of these drawings of Johnny, Woody, Luke, Deano, and Shaun are really amazing and each character looks incredibly hot!

If we couldn't get live actors for the Muscle University series, then why not have it be an adult animated series? Wouldn't the "adult swim" channel (I don't remember which one it was) feature a series like this? I know I've seen nudity in cartoons shown in that one, after hours, when kids were in bed before midnight.

Agreed, mate! They're incredible aren't they? 🥰 An animated series of MU? That could be fun to watch! 😅

• Like 4

6 hours ago, brawnygods said:

So, after all that teasing and foreplay, here's the full tableau:

Thanks for all the kind comments and replies.  I'll stop hogging this thread now and return you to your regularly scheduled muscleaddict programming.

bg

mu_forumFinal_1750.thumb.png.1703cf23286eaf5e2abd7bf52ef20a94.png

I love the 3 ransoms in the background!  So adorable. And talking about basketball and showers.   And one in his silkies 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, brawnygods said:

So, after all that teasing and foreplay, here's the full tableau:

Thanks for all the kind comments and replies.  I'll stop hogging this thread now and return you to your regularly scheduled muscleaddict programming.

bg

mu_forumFinal_1750.thumb.png.1703cf23286eaf5e2abd7bf52ef20a94.png

I love the cocky Deano lowering his trunks  for that sexy look, showing more cobbled abs.  But what's with the nerdy socks?!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Maybe it's a photoshoot taken for the MU website. Deano feeling smug because he and Shaun have been asked to be a part of it and Deano wondering which other students have been asked. Maybe Eric Mafra or some second or third year monsters and then on the day he turns up to find (for FUCK's sake!) Sebastian Woody Wood and Luke fucking Henderson in their shiny posing trunks! And to add insult to injury - the photographer suggests Luke and Woody take centre stage! 😜

What a SPECTACULAR idea.  Perhaps in addition to helping with video work, muscle worshipper Charlie is now involved with professional photoshoots?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lefty said:

Thanks BG for these drawings - they’re even hotter than what I imagined - which says a lot!  I may have to book a tour of MU!  Question for your fans - anyone else want to see a drawing of Deano’s brother Josh? And MA - your chapters are better than ever. This story is the best.  Thanks!

I think a lot of people would like to take that tour. And maybe to stay to watch the end of term bodybuilding show and see Deano kicking Woody's arse. 😏

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

What a SPECTACULAR idea.  Perhaps in addition to helping with video work, muscle worshipper Charlie is now involved with professional photoshoots?

Ha! Brilliant! 😂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

I love the cocky Deano lowering his trunks  for that sexy look, showing more cobbled abs.  But what's with the nerdy socks?!

So here's my thinking on the socks-and-slides:

Deano is a complicated and textured fellow, right?  As unloved as he feels sometimes, dude NEVER questions his sartorial sense!  To wit, velvet posers!  So of course he thinks the socks-and-slides look is cool.  

I believe he WANTS someone to try to say he can't pull off a look because he both craves that confirmation that he isn't as good as Josh, worthy of Deano Sr's respect and his mother's love.  But also, because even if he has a hard time admitting it, he suspects he might actually be hot AF, no matter how he's dressed. 🧦👡🧐

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Jlb423 said:

I love the 3 randoms in the background!  So adorable. And talking about basketball and showers.   And one in his silkies 

Here's a better look at those three.  You'll have to ask muscleaddict for their stories:

_TEASER_bkbois.thumb.png.a67bd41e94106f879f9c53e87af7e674.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, brawnygods said:

Here's a better look at those three.  You'll have to ask muscleaddict for their stories:

_TEASER_bkbois.thumb.png.a67bd41e94106f879f9c53e87af7e674.png

The guy on the right is measuring the middle guy's biceps.  His expression reveals "OMG 25 inches!". 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, brawnygods said:

So here's my thinking on the socks-and-slides:

Deano is a complicated and textured fellow, right?  As unloved as he feels sometimes, dude NEVER questions his sartorial sense!  To wit, velvet posers!  So of course he thinks the socks-and-slides look is cool.  

I believe he WANTS someone to try to say he can't pull off a look because he both craves that confirmation that he isn't as good as Josh, worthy of Deano Sr's respect and his mother's love.  But also, because even if he has a hard time admitting it, he suspects he might actually be hot AF, no matter how he's dressed. 🧦👡🧐

Do you know what, mate? I think you might be on to something there! 😂 LOVE this comment! 😜

• Like 5