Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

27 minutes ago, macookie said:

Shaun’s Autumn... is perfect... Deano will be back at school... and we’ll hopefully see Ryan visit... maybe something with Shaun and Tony will develop... or Woody and Luke love triangle or possibly group orgy or at friendship between all this bodybuilders.  

@macookie I really like the idea of the bodybuilders orgy! @muscleaddict You always take requests of readers right? Especially an awesome request like this. You can include in the new spin off'.👍😘❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Who knew Shaun was so handsome? 🙊 Anyone for a "Shaun's Autumn: A Muscle University Story" spin-off? 

Ha.  If I start drawing now, maybe I can finish it by the time you write and post it! 🤣

• Like 2

So, after all that teasing and foreplay, here's the full tableau:

Thanks for all the kind comments and replies.  I'll stop hogging this thread now and return you to your regularly scheduled muscleaddict programming.

bg

mu_forumFinal_1750.thumb.png.1703cf23286eaf5e2abd7bf52ef20a94.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

All of these drawings of Johnny, Woody, Luke, Deano, and Shaun are really amazing and each character looks incredibly hot!

If we couldn't get live actors for the Muscle University series, then why not have it be an adult animated series? Wouldn't the "adult swim" channel (I don't remember which one it was) feature a series like this? I know I've seen nudity in cartoons shown in that one, after hours, when kids were in bed before midnight.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, macookie said:

Shaun’s Autumn... is perfect... Deano will be back at school... and we’ll hopefully see Ryan visit... maybe something with Shaun and Tony will develop... or Woody and Luke love triangle or possibly group orgy or at friendship between all this bodybuilders.  

There's definitely scope for more MU stories but the idea of everyone being friends? Hmmm. Woody, Luke, Deano and Shaun hanging our in one dorm room, huddled round a laptop watching Dom and Cole? Somehow I can't see that happening! 😅

• Like 1

5 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Ha.  If I start drawing now, maybe I can finish it by the time you write and post it! 🤣

Haha! Hmmm. Don't forget about Ryan North PT and Deano Snr though! 🤪 Kidding, mate. (Sort of 😏). 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Haha! Hmmm. Don't forget about Ryan North PT and Deano Snr though! 🤪 Kidding, mate. (Sort of 😏). 

There's MA's teasing again!  I definitely get the feeling he's about to post another chapter for his salivating fans!   

• Like 2

Thanks BG for these drawings - they’re even hotter than what I imagined - which says a lot!  I may have to book a tour of MU!  Question for your fans - anyone else want to see a drawing of Deano’s brother Josh? And MA - your chapters are better than ever. This story is the best.  Thanks!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, brawnygods said:

So, after all that teasing and foreplay, here's the full tableau:

Thanks for all the kind comments and replies.  I'll stop hogging this thread now and return you to your regularly scheduled muscleaddict programming.

bg

mu_forumFinal_1750.thumb.png.1703cf23286eaf5e2abd7bf52ef20a94.png

And here it is! Seriously - how fucking amazing is this, guys?! You can imagine my reaction when @brawnygods sent it me! 🤯 Just incredible. Everyone looks amazing huddled together and I love the way all of the characters are positioned with Luke and Woody in the centre. I even love the three lads in the background (another spin-off maybe? 😅)!

I also can't think help thinking about a potential story behind the picture. Maybe it's a photoshoot taken for the MU website. Deano feeling smug because he and Shaun have been asked to be a part of it and Deano wondering which other students have been asked. Maybe Eric Mafra or some second or third year monsters and then on the day he turns up to find (for FUCK's sake!) Sebastian Woody Wood and Luke fucking Henderson in their shiny posing trunks! And to add insult to injury - the photographer suggests Luke and Woody take centre stage! 😜

Thank you so much again for doing this, mate. I know you've been working on it for a while and I'm so fucking grateful and flattered that you dedicated so much of your time to it. 

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

There's MA's teasing again!  I definitely get the feeling he's about to post another chapter for his salivating fans!   

Yes, mate. Chapter 21 should be here before the end of the weekend! ☺️

• Like 3