Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

15 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

I think the two of you have a magnificent partnership and we, the readers, are so fortunate to get to enjoy the results of your hard work.  Thank you for combining your talents.  You guys are GREAT.

Awww - thank you, mate. That's really sweet. Well I count myself very lucky that an artist as good as Brawny wants to do illustrations based on my stories. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Thank you for combining your talents.

I just appreciate CJ letting me impose on his vision.  But then, his stories have inspired a number of talented fans to put pen to paper (or stylus to tablet).  And he seems genuinely appreciative of the efforts.  Muscleaddict fan-art will soon have its own subreddit, I'm sure.  It's a credit to the vividness of his imagination and the rounded realism of his writing. 🧐

• Like 5

So happy to hear that the teaser images led to actual salivating.  I started this rendering way back when the first Muscle University story was unfolding (literally August 5 of 2019!).   There's no good reason this should've taken a year to finish but I wanted to get it right and I think I've come close to what was in my head reading muscleaddict's work.

Thanks again for the likes and positive responses.  There's a final wide-screen version I'll post later but first, some solo cards, starting with Johnny.

MU_forumCard_Johnny.thumb.png.d24badb146fadf4d40da0a833068bba8.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, brawnygods said:

So happy to hear that the teaser images led to actual salivating.  I started this rendering way back when the first Muscle University story was unfolding (literally August 5 of 2019!).   There's no good reason this should've taken a year to finish but I wanted to get it right and I think I've come close to what was in my head reading muscleaddict's work.

Thanks again for the likes and positive responses.  There's a final wide-screen version I'll post later but first, some solo cards, starting with Johnny.

MU_forumCard_Johnny.thumb.png.d24badb146fadf4d40da0a833068bba8.png

I'm sure this will satisfy those with cravings 🤤for muscle daddies!

• Like 3

And here are the two heroes of muscleaddict's "seminal" work of thicction, Muscle University, Luke Henderson and Sebastian "Woody" Wood.

MU_forumCard_Luke.thumb.png.af552318a3a4747c7e1962baf720f1a6.png

MU_forumCard_Woody.thumb.png.be9e199a228d7fdaaa2137a981929792.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, brawnygods said:

I just appreciate CJ letting me impose on his vision.  But then, his stories have inspired a number of talented fans to put pen to paper (or stylus to tablet).  And he seems genuinely appreciative of the efforts.  Muscleaddict fan-art will soon have its own subreddit, I'm sure.  It's a credit to the vividness of his imagination and the rounded realism of his writing. 🧐

I always loved the idea of having an artist draw illustrations of my stories/characters. Long before it actually happened! So yeah, mate - not just massively appreciative but fucking honoured that you and others do illustrations for me when you could spend your time pretty drawing anything. And it's always so fucking cool seeing these kinds of illustrations for the first time! And then seeing other peoples reactions to them.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, brawnygods said:

I can't help wondering how many of the MU students secretly have a thing for Johnny and his shirt straining pecs. Even the fucking forearms are hot! One little detail I *really* love about this is the fact that the tie is in the Gryffindor house colours. Such a brilliant little touch! 😊

• Like 4

19 hours ago, brawnygods said:

And here are the two heroes of muscleaddict's "seminal" work of thicction, Muscle University, Luke Henderson and Sebastian "Woody" Wood.

So now we know why everyone Woody meets falls in love with him and why Woody was always so turned on when Luke was wearing his shiny blue posing trunks. 🤪

• Like 1