Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

I love where you've taken Deano, making the story so captivating.  I also love how you portray Tony, as such a true friend, and funny, lightening the tension just to the right degree near the end.  And Deano opening up to a supportive friend will hopefully make his coming out experience easier.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

And the drama builds... We all knew they would have to be a denouement of sorts, I mean .... But honestly, Deano really does seem to be getting emotionally kicked around eh?  It's a good job this pocket rocket has broad shoulders as he's being asked to carry quite the emotional burden these days and now, we'll have to wait and see how all this resolves itself!

Another cracking chapter MrMA - I just feel so upset for Deano now, whoever would have thought that!

Of course he's getting emotionally kicked around...it's Deano! 🤪 Glad you're still enjoying the story though, mate and thanks for your continuing awesome comments. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BrzNLA said:

Awesome chapter Mate. I love it the whole way thru. Your writing just keeps getting better and better. I felt like you did put me right in the middle of action I was a guest of the party and a fly on Tony’s wall.  I can’t wait for chapter 21. It will be interesting , to say the least.👍😘💪

Thanks, matie. This chapter is definitely one of my favourites. Not saying anything about 21! 🤐

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

I love where you've taken Deano, making the story so captivating.  I also love how you portray Tony, as such a true friend, and funny, lightening the tension just to the right degree near the end.  And Deano opening up to a supportive friend will hopefully make his coming out experience easier.

The end bit with Deano and Tony actually might be one of my favourite parts of the whole story. 

• Like 5

Great writing as always. I am now more interesting on what happen with Ryan and how he think after Deano blows up. Ryan seems like a really experience guy with how he took control in the relationship

• Like 2

Twenty-One, Twenty-One, Twenty-One! Damn, knew something was coming at some point but didn't expect it to all come unravelled at once at the bbq.  Great writing, MA! I can't wait for the next chapter...hopefully, mid-week?!??!!?!

• Like 4

Tone!  What a friend!

And his reaction to the big revel: "Now I can chat up that lesbian at work!"

Dude!

LOVING THIS!  Who knew the Brits could write such great sexy, muscly, messed-up, confusing relationship FARCE! Families, friends and f--ing emotional roller coasters up one side and down the other!

Summer in  Brighton!

• Like 5

that chapter, i.am.LIVING.FOR.IT! 🤩

Thank you so much @muscleaddictfor the ride. Deano having finally  the courage to talk about his inner turmoil is a great way to show his emotional growth. I also appreciate  that ryan has flaws like everybody else and that he is not just the knight in shining armor that saves Deano.

i cant wait to see what fate, ehm i mean MA, has planed next for our main man! 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

The end bit with Deano and Tony actually might be one of my favourite parts of the whole story. 

Its as if you tap into my brain every time you write @muscleaddict. Deanos coming out story is like mine, where I found support in some unexpected places. Hooked.

• Like 5