Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

This is what it’s all about. Pure, unfiltered, unadulterated muscle. Nothing but fucking muscle.”

muscleaddict, are you trying to KILL US with that scene??  I need some meds to slow down my heart rate.  Dammmm.

• Like 5

On 6/21/2020 at 6:45 AM, muscleaddict said:

Some would throw up on the spot. And others would cream their fucking pants at the image of the two shredded muscle freaks squeezing the life out of their otherworldly mounds of beef.

I know which group I belong in.

And I think Deano's embarrassing secret is that he's got a hundred crispy socks under his bed.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, brawnygods said:

I know which group I belong in.

And I think Deano's embarrassing secret is that he's got a hundred crispy socks under his bed.

And all in the last week!

• Like 2

Deano, Deano, Deano!!! Our "pocket rocket" needs Ryan to prize his cheeks apart (PLAGIARISM ALERT)😱, and stick his racket in Deano's pocket!!! Hopefully Ryan has a Titan rocket to take Deano to the Moon!! "

sweet Mystery of Life I finally found you" sing it Deano!!

Deano, the one we love to hate and hate to love. MA you are trying to get us to do the latter. You are succeeding!!! Damn you!🤣😜😜😜😜😜😜😜!!!

• Like 2

Thanks for all the comments on the last chapter! 😊 I don't have wifi at the moment so I'm having to edit and post this on my phone which isn't ideal but I didn't wanna keep you guys waiting.

Ten

I guess it’s kind of sad going to my dad’s gym on my day off, but I really wanted to train my chest today. And where the fuck else am I going to go? It’s the best bodybuilding gym in Brighton, and I get to go for free.

Sometimes I fantasise about going to a regular gym. One of the high street fitness chain gyms in town. Can you imagine the kind of reaction I’d get if I turned up wearing a vest? Some five foot five inch tank of a competitive junior bodybuilder with big shoulders and huge biceps in a gym full of non-bodybuilding folk? I’d probably get stared at more than I did in that gay club last week.

I know some bodybuilders who’ve actually done this. They love the attention they get from being the biggest fucker in the gym. Feeling like they own the place. All eyes on them. All the other lads looking up to them. I can relate to how addictive that feeling is I guess. 

People give me special treatment at my dad’s gym. And I get attention back at uni because I’m one of the best lads in the year. And also, I guess, because I sort of stand out. A little pocket-sized, short-limbed tank. Lads are kind of drawn to me. And that gives me ammunition. To be a loud-mouthed twat. To shout out in class. Half the time I do that stuff just because I can get away with it. But I admit, I kind of like the attention acting like that gives me. I liked the attention I got from Woody too. Even though it wasn’t necessarily good attention, it was still attention. He still noticed me.

When I started giving him a hard time about flirting with that gay dude on Instagram, I could tell it wound him up. So I kept going on about it. It almost gave me a reason to talk to him. I knew he wouldn’t talk to me otherwise. I knew he thought I was an annoying prick.

But, also, I guess I was secretly hoping that him flirting with that random Instagram dude meant something more. It meant that he liked lads. And that maybe I had a chance with him. Even though I knew he was way too good looking to ever be interested in me. I just … well, I guess I just never thought he’d end up with someone like him. Fucking Henderson.

I hated it when they became friends. I could kind of see that something was going on. I kept telling myself that no - Woody’s not gay. Luke’s probably not gay either. But it turned out they were. They fucking were. Everything I’d thought and fantasised about doing with Sebastian fucking Wood, he was doing it with Luke Henderson. I’m thinking about that as I push out the last few reps of my bench press. The two of them - lift - together. Smiling at each other, nudging each other’s shoulders - lift - in the Watson House fucking gym on the last day of term. And CRANK - the barbell goes back on the rack. And my workout’s done.

I sit up to catch my breath. My pecs are fucking pumped. Biceps too. A thin layer of sweat over my upper body. A wet patch on my vest. 

And now my dad’s walking up to me with this look on his face, his eyes narrowed. Like I’ve done something wrong. What fucking now?

“There’s a pair of dopey fucking twats in reception for you!” 

What the - oh shit, it’s Tony and Nick. Tony’s been group texting in an attempt to get the three of us together. He keeps saying he can’t believe The Three Musketeers haven’t had a drinking session yet. Fuck’s sake. I was just gonna go home and watch The Goonies. That was my Saturday night sorted. I can’t believe they’re here.

And yet, when I go to reception and see my two oldest friends standing there, I’m suddenly filled with this unexpected warmth.

“DEAN-O-OH! DEAN-O-OH!”

Nick pulls a face and playfully rolls his eyes behind Tony’s back, but I can tell he’s happy to see me. Nick’s always been more mature than Tone. And also me, come to think of it. I’ve always thought that one day Nick will outgrow us. I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already, to be honest. Tony on the other hand - well, I don’t think I’ll ever get rid of him.

I grab Nick’s hand and we bump shoulders. “You’re coming out with us. NOW!” Tony says.

“What?!” I groan. 

“Come on! Three Musketeers!” he whines.

I throw my head back and groan. 

“I’m only staying out for a few," Nick says. “I’ve got work tomorrow."

“Whatever!” Tony says, rolling his eyes. 

“I’m not going anywhere without having a shower first."

“Fuck that! Girls’ll be all over you. All huge and sweaty and shit. Girls love all of that!”

I laugh. “I really don’t think they do! Anyway, I can’t go out like this. I’m wearing trackies!”

Tony tips his head back and groans. “Okay - we can stop at yours on the way so you can get changed!”

I agree to go out for a few drinks only. I wasn’t that keen on the idea of going out with the lads again. I guess I’m kind of scared of where I’ll end up going again when I've had a few drinks. And what I’ll end up doing when I get there.

The thing about me is - I never seem to know when enough is enough. When to stop drinking. When to stop taking the piss out of my classmate and his geeky Harry Potter boxer short wearing roommate. When to stop trying to make someone like me when they probably never will.

When the three of us get back to ours, Josh is coming out of the kitchen with a can of beer in his hand. We haven’t really spoken since I walked out on our lunch with mum.

“JOSH-U-AAA!” Tony shouts when he sees him.

“Fucking ‘ell! Where did you pricks come from?” Josh says. He looks at me and it feels a bit awkward. “Alright!” he says, with a nod. He doesn’t seem pissed off, but he’s not really smiling either.

“You going out?” I ask. I don’t really feel that pissed off at him anymore. Even though he told me to grow up. Even though he sided with mum. Even though he ALWAYS sides with mum.

“Yep! With the lads.”

“MATE - where are you going?” Tony asks, excitedly. “Can we come?” 

“No!” Josh scoffs. “I’m not being seen out with you twats!”

I can’t help smiling at that comment. He makes eye contact with me and smirks back. 

“Have a nice night, lads!” he says, as he jogs upstairs.

"Fucking ‘ell!” Tony says when the three of us are in my room and he and Nick flop on to my bed. “If I looked like your brother …”

I pull a face. “What?” I ask as I grab a pair of jeans from my drawers.

“I’d just be fucking … out all the time. Finding the tidiest pussy to bang!”

Nick groans. 

“Nice!” I say sarcastically.

“Yeah - but you’d still have the same personality,” Nick says. “You’d still be a TWAT!” 

I laugh at Nick's comment. 

“SO?! Girls don’t care about lad's personalities when they look like Josh!”

“Since when did you become an expert on what girls like and want?” I ask.

“I LOVE this film!” Nick says as I’m pulling on my skinny painted on jeans which make my quads look fucking ridiculous. I feel a flutter of something in my chest. I turn around and see Nick holding the Goonies DVD Ryan lent me.

“I’ve never seen it,” I confess.

“Are you joking?!”

I smirk and shake my head. What the fuck is it with this film? “Nope! Some guy from the gym lent it to me.”

I half expect Nick to do an impression of Sloth. That’s not really him though. I guess he’s a bit more introverted than Ryan. Less of an absolute fucking nutter.

“We could stay in and watch that instead?” I suggest.

“FUCK OFF!” Tony cries.

Half an hour later and the three of us are sitting around a table at a pub on the seafront. 

“I can not believe we haven’t come to Bristol to stay with you yet,” Tony says.

“I kept saying you should come up!” Nick replies.

“Next year. It’s gonna happen!” Tony says, pointing at the both of us. “Right. Shots!”

“NO WAY!” Nick says. “Work tomorrow. Remember?”

“Where are you living next year?” I ask Nick, ignoring Tony.

“Got a student house with some mates.”

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to go to a normal university. To not live in a shared dorm room. To live in a student house in a city like Bristol and study with lads who aren’t flexing bodybuilders. To have girls in my class. I wouldn’t mind experiencing that. But maybe just for, like, a day?

Tony gasps. “Are you sharing with girls?”

Fucking hell. I laugh and shake my head.

Nick shakes his head. “All lads. Though you might be Rob’s type!” he says with a smirk.

I feel my chest tighten. “Huh?” Tony says.

“He’s gay."

I bury my face in my pint glass.

“You’re gonna be sharing with a batty boy?” Tony says. My stomach twists and Nick rolls his eyes.

“I hope you’ve got locks on the doors!”

Nick looks at me and rolls his eyes. I feel oddly nervous. I hope my expression isn’t giving anything away.

“You better not say anything like that when you come and visit!” Nick says. “I’m serious, Tone!”

Tony pulls a face and holds his hands up. “Bagsy not sleeping in Rob’s room though!”

Fuck’s sake. I roll my eyes. Tony’s starting to piss me off.

“And you better not bloody let HIM anywhere near him either!” he adds, pointing at me.

What the fuck? My stomach clenches. I look from Tony and Nick confused.

“Gays fucking LOVE muscle guys like you!”

I look at Nick and shake my head. I want to get away from this fucking conversation. 

Tony gasps. “There’s a girl at work. She’s a lesbian. And she’s fucking FIT!”

Nick gasps. “A lesbian? In BRIGHTON?!” 

I look at Nick and we exchange smirks. This is the first time I've seen him in months. He seems different. More grown-up I guess. Although that’s not exactly hard when you’re comparing him with Tone. That’s probably down to Nick being at uni in Bristol. I’m sure Woody said he went to Bristol to visit a mate at uni there once. In fact, I know he did.

“Are there gay lads at YOUR uni, Deano?”

My stomach clenches. “I dunno!” I say, shrugging and taking another swig of my pint.

“Do you even GET gay bodybuilders?”

Fucking hell. I look up. Both of them are looking at me waiting to answer. “How the fuck should I know?”

“Ummm … you’re a bodybuilder? At a university for bodybuilders?”

I groan and shake my head. “Need a piss!” I say, even though I don’t. Even though I just want to escape from my friends. And this fucking conversation.

Thankfully they’ve moved on to talking about our crazy fifth form Geography teacher when I come back to the table.

And then Tony suddenly stops talking mid-sentence. “WOAH!” he cries, looking towards the door. “Mate - looks like you’re not the beefiest lad in the pub anymore!”

Nick and I turn around and my heart fucking leaps into my throat. Because walking into the pub looking like an absolute monster in a pair of skinny jeans and a white, short-sleeved shirt is Ryan North. Fucking. HELL.

“That is one good looking, dude!” Tony says.

Jesus. Why do I feel so nervous? It’s so surreal to see Ryan in the ordinary setting of a pub, surrounded by non-bodybuilders. People are staring at him. He looks incredible in that shirt. His biceps are fucking bulging. The top of his thick pecs peeking out of the top of the material. His tan contrasted with the white material. He almost looks superhuman. Like he’s transcended a normal level of hotness to become something else entirely. And then I suddenly notice who he’s with. A gorgeous leggy blonde in a white dress. His fucking girlfriend. My stomach lurches. Which is ridiculous, because I knew Ryan had a girlfriend. I’ve seen pictures of him with his girlfriend. So why is seeing him with her having this weird effect on me?

“Erm ...  I know him!” I tell Tony and Nick. I feel strangely proud of that fact. That I know a guy that hot and huge. I don’t tell them that I blew a load thinking about him yesterday. And then lay on my bed afterwards pretending that his arm was wrapped around me. 

“His girlfriend’s stunning!” Nick exclaims. I take another swig of my drink. I turn around again, this time in the direction of the bar. I can’t not look at Ryan. And then he looks in my direction and fuck - my stomach flips as we make eye contact. He knocks his head back, looking surprised, then smiles and nods. It’s not the usual kind of smile I get from him in the gym though. It’s more restrained. More awkward. Is he nervous to see me?

“Shall we go somewhere else after this?” I suggest to Tony and Nick.

“I dunno, I wouldn’t mind meeting your mate’s girlfriend,” Tony says, sitting up and looking over with absolutely no shame. Fuck’s sake. Tony’s such a fucking twat sometimes. I shake my head and swig my beer again. I’m starting to get that feeling, that desire to get wasted. To get fucking smashed. God - I hope Ryan doesn’t come over. But then - I also kinda hope he does. 

And soon enough, Tony’s giving me this wide-eyed look and signalling to something behind him. And I know exactly why. I turn my head and - as predicted - one of the hottest guys I’ve ever seen in real life is walking towards me. The guy I had a wank over yesterday. With his fucking girlfriend.

It’s funny. I was nervous at the prospect of him coming over, but now he’s here, looking insanely sexy as he bulges out of his white shirt, I’m suddenly filled with this incredible warmth. And this unexpected rush. At being near him. At Ryan just being here. 

I stand up as he reaches our table. “What are the chances?” he says, with a big grin. I swear it should be fucking illegal for a guy to be this huge and handsome.

He introduces his girlfriend to me as Katie. “This is Deano JUNIOR!” he says to her. She’s smiling. She's obviously heard about my dad from Ryan. She leans down (because, of course, she’s fucking taller than me), puts her hand on my shoulder and gives me a kiss on the cheek. God, she’s gorgeous. She seems pretty nice, I guess. I don’t know though. I kind of get this vibe that she might be a bit stuck up. Which really isn’t the type of person I’d imagine Ryan to be with him. 

I introduce the two of them to Nick and Tony, who is surprisingly restrained and well behaved. Tony’s actually not really confident around girls. At all. It’s kind of funny seeing Ryan standing next to Tony. Superhuman versus regular human. I’d love Ryan to just lean towards Tony and crank out a quick most muscular. Teeth gritted. Face scrunched. Letting out a little growl. I’m smirking to myself at the thought.

Katie’s asking me if I’m a Brighton boy. Apparently she’s from Portslade. When I tell her my mum lives there, Ryan gives me this look like he’s particularly interested in this piece of information. I guess I haven’t really told him about my mum yet.

I ask Katie if she’s coming to the expo next weekend and she shakes her head. Which surprises me. Okay - maybe she has a good reason for not going. But it just seems odd. To have a boyfriend who’s a bodybuilder and not go to one of his shows. To not be sitting in the audience and swelling with pride as your huge, gorgeous boyfriend shows off his big, shredded glutes and cranks out multiple, trap erupting most musculars on stage to a chorus of cheers from his adoring spectators. 

“Awww, babe. You won’t get me to see me in my shiny posers!” Ryan says in a teasing voice. Babe. Jesus!

Katie looks at me, pulls a face and rolls her eyes. “Once was enough, thanks!” 

What the fuck? My chest tightens. Ryan doesn’t seem that phased by the comment. He looks at me with an eyebrow raised and smirks. I guess she sort of said it in a jokey way, but I don’t know - it just seemed like a really weird comment to make. Especially to a bodybuilder who’s your boyfriend. I’d be fucking pissed off if someone I was going out with said that to me. Even if it meant as a joke. Why would you be dating a bodybuilder but have an issue with him wearing posing trunks?

Katie looks at Ryan and they exchange knowing little smiles and my stomach suddenly lurches.

“Who wants shots?” I ask, surprising myself. 

Nick looks at me surprised. “No, mate!” he says, shaking his head and giving me a warning look. Tony’s smiling at me wide eyed. I know I’d have gotten a more enthusiastic response than that if Katie weren’t here. It’s kind of sweet how shy Tony is with girls. People think he’s this gobby, loud-mouthed twat. But there’s so much more going on underneath all of that. Maybe that’s why we get on so well.

I look at the sickeningly beautiful couple next to me. Ryan looks as if he’s tempted by the offer but Katie is shaking her head. She looks at Ryan and shoots him a warning look and he declines. Ha! Fucking pussy whipped.

I go to the bar, this horrible feeling in my stomach. My head is starting to spin. I could never see enough of seeing Ryan in his posing trunks. Even his shiny ones. And I’d go to all of his shows. Every single one. And I’d let him drink shots and do as many Sloth impressions in public as he likes. I’d hold his hand too. Why isn’t she holding his hand? How can you be with a guy like Ryan and not want to touch him at every opportunity? 

I look back over to the group. I see Ryan’s arm placed gently on Katie’s back and my stomach lurches. The barman comes over with four sambuca shots (two for me and two for Tony). 

“Can I have an extra one?”

I pay for them and down the fifth sambuca shot. The barman gives me this judgmental look and I shoot him a look back as if to say, 'What the fuck are you looking at?'

I ask some random guy at the bar to help me carry my shots back to the group. I think he does it mostly because he’s terrified of how muscular I am.

“We’ll leave you to it, mate!” Ryan says. My heart fucking drops. Because Ryan’s leaving. I know that’s Katie’s doing. I don’t really blame her I guess. I wouldn’t wanna spend my night standing with my boyfriend’s boss’s son watching him down shots and get wankered with his twat mates. 

She kisses me again on the cheek and Ryan says he’ll see me on Monday. But as he leaves, he looks back with this almost longing expression like he’s practically being dragged away. Like he actually wants to stay. Or maybe I’m just imagining that. Maybe that’s just what I want to think. 

“Fuckin’ hell. That is bang tidy!” Tony says, watching Katie walk away. 

I don’t know what I’m feeling but I know it’s not good. I pick up the sambuca shot and down it.

“Bloody hell, mate!” Tony says. “Don’t wait for me, will you?” 

I pick up my second (though it’s really my third) shot glass and hold it up to Tony. “Come on then! Pussy!”

Tony bangs his hands on the table. “YES, mate!” he says laughing. Nick shoots me this concerned look. 

I down my third sambuca shot and shake my head as the taste burns my throat. I turn my head and look out of the window of the pub and to the sea. And now I’m picturing Ryan’s hand on Katie’s back. Placed so gently. I’m thinking about the way he looked at her. That smile. That look. And now I’m thinking about the way Woody and Luke looked at each other on the last day of term in the Watson House gym again. I grip the arms of my chair with my fingers, close my eyes and take a deep breath. I’m ready to get totally fucking wrecked.

• Like 21

Nice chapter Mate. I love the build up, the looks & touches and,  finally being introduced to Katie. It is awesome how you didn’t gave us a clue of what kind of relationship they have. It looks like they are dating but she doesn’t like him in posers??? Huh??? There is definitely something weird in this.  😏👍❤️

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

Nice chapter Mate. I love the build up, the looks & touches and,  finally being introduced to Katie. It is awesome how you didn’t gave us a clue of what kind of relationship they have. It looks like they are dating but she doesn’t like him in posers??? Huh??? There is definitely something weird in this.  😏👍❤️

Not only doesn't like him in posers, doesn't go to his shows either 🤔hhmmmm definitely something fishy. Maybe Deano has a chance with Ryan at the xpo after all 😊😝😘😘

• Like 2

Loving where this is going. And Ryan just introduced the woman as "Katie" and not "my girlfriend, Katie" or, as a relative, so Deano still has a shot in reeling in, Ryan. If he hasn't already.

And imagining Deano in "painted on jeans" is a very sexy image.

Makes me think of AJ, Woody, and Deano, doing a full monty type strip show onstage in tight sleeveless vests and tight form fitting jeans, doing a dance number and then stripping.

That'd be one hell of a hot show with that trio!

• Like 2