Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

After reading the last chapter and all the comments, I can’t believe that I’m rooting for freaking Deano to find peace and love. Argh! Great writing Mate! Making me root for the twat of MU.  I hope after this story is done we get a Muscle University year 2. Would you consider the idea? Pretty please??😜💪🙏❤️

• Like 5

12 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

After reading the last chapter and all the comments, I can’t believe that I’m rooting for freaking Deano to find peace and love. Argh! Great writing Mate! Making me root for the twat of MU.  I hope after this story is done we get a Muscle University year 2. Would you consider the idea? Pretty please??😜💪🙏❤️

Haha - bless you, mate. And yeah - I've thought about doing an MU sequel a few times so it's a possibility! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nine

“Spoken to your brother yet?” my dad asks me the next day as I’m sat next to him in his car and doing my seatbelt up. It’s another ridiculously hot day. I don’t wear vests much apart from when I’m training sometimes, but this morning I just thought, fuck it. So now I’m wearing a khaki green vest, which I have to admit, I look pretty fucking jacked in.

“Nope!” I reply.

“Don’t forget it’s his birthday in a few weeks!”

“I’m not gonna be in a mood with him until then!”

“Wouldn’t bloody put it past you!” my dad barks.

I roll my tongue around the inside of my cheek to cover up my smirk. Dad clears his throat. “No doubt he’ll be out with those twat mates he hangs around with!”

“So … you know the expo?” I say, not looking at my dad. Fuck. Why do I feel so nervous? “Do you think, like, Big Steve’ll wanna stick around late?”

“Probably not!”

I feel a kick to the stomach. “It’s just there’s, like, a show on the night.”

“Oh yeah. Pretty boy’s competing, isn’t he?”

“Who?” I say, playing ignorant but knowing full bloody well who my dad is referring to. I feel oddly nervous at the prospect of seeing Ryan today. That’s probably because of the jokey comments we’ve been leaving on each other’s Instagram profiles over the past few days. We seem to have this sort of banter going on with each other.

“Bloody ponce face Ryan!” my dad says.

“I thought you liked him?” I say, looking at my dad.

“I do! He’s still a ponce face pretty boy though!”

I roll my eyes and look out the window.

“He’d get on well with your brother. Maybe we should invite him to Josh’s birthday barbecue?”

Oh God.

“What barbecue?” I ask, with a sudden dread.

“You’d know if you hadn’t interrupted me. What d’ya reckon? Little barbecue at ours on the Sunday after his birthday? Not too many people, though.”

“Will she be there?”

“If you mean the woman who gave birth to you, yes!”

I groan. “Fuck’s sake!” I say under my breath.

“OI! Stop. Pissing. SWEARING!” 

I don’t say anything. I just fold my arms across my chest, my muscles bulging. God - this vest really does make me look jacked. “I might be busy that day!” I mumble.

Dad gives me a stern look with his eyes narrowed and shakes his head. I look out of the side window and smirk.

There’s no sign of Ryan when we get to the gym. I’m tempted to ask my dad if he’s working today, but something stops me.

“Can I train first?” I ask him. I’m really in the mood to head to the gym floor, blast biceps and get seriously fucking pumped. Maybe it’s the vest. Plus, there’s a chance a certain 'ponce face pretty boy' might be in there training a client.

“No you pissing well can’t!” my dad barks as he goes behind the front desk. Then he lets out a deep sigh. “Grab the laptop and go and sit in the gym!” he says, handing me the keys to his office, his tone lighter. “Do some social media stuff. THEN you can train!”

I head to dad’s office to fetch the laptop, failing not to smirk at the fact that I’ve sort of got my own way. Then I head to the gym floor.

There’s a commotion coming from the far left corner, with a few lads gathered around. I can see a guy I recognise with his top off. Something Boswell, but people call him Bozza. He’s one of the biggest lads who comes here. A proper monster, but he doesn’t really do much for me. He’s not exactly the best looking of lads for a start.

This is one of the perks of working at your dad’s hardcore bodybuilding gym. You sometimes get to see big lads posing on the gym floor. Sometimes just wearing posing trunks. Though rarely the velvet ones, unfortunately. Why do so many lads prefer those tacky shiny ones? 

I feel a kick of adrenaline as I go over to the group. And then I suddenly notice something which causes my heart to leap into my fucking throat. Bozza’s not alone. Standing next to him in front of the large mirrors on the back wall of the gym and now removing a bright blue t-shirt with his name printed on the back is Ryan fucking North PT. 

The man who was doing impressions of a character from a kids film for me the other day is now pumped and ready to pose next to one of the gym’s biggest regulars. 

My stomach clenches and Big Steve nods at me as I reach the gathering of lads. And now Ryan’s bare torso is on display as well. Bigger and more fucking shredded in real life than in his pictures on Instagram. Big, flared lats contrasting with his tapered waist. Pecs like balloons that seem to be fighting for space. Super wide shoulders. And those big blocky abs. Fucking. HELL. 

I’m finally getting to see Ryan without a t-shirt on. My insides are doing all sorts of funny things.

“Right, lads. Front double bicep!” someone calls. “One … two … three … HIT IT!”

Ryan and Bozza both lift their arms up and I watch the muscles in Ryan’s incredible shoulders bunch up and tense and the peak of his biceps pop and explode. His meaty pumped triceps hanging below in beautiful curved shapes. Bloody hell. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from him even if I wanted to. 

“BOOM!” Bozza barks as he hits the peak of the pose. HA - the cocky twat.

“Come on, Bozza!” one of the lads shouts. I really wanna cheer on Ryan, but I don’t.

“Front lat spread, lads. Ready? One … two … three … FLEX!”

And now I’m watching Ryan’s lats flaring out. Curved and perfect. His back is so thick. A thin layer of sweat across his soft, bronzed skin. And in his reflection, I can see his perfectly shaped pecs lifted up. Jesus. His whole torso is breathtaking. Beautiful shape. Amazing aesthetics. Insane condition.

Bozza lets out a loud bark again. Ryan says something in response that I don’t catch but makes some of the lads closer to him laugh. And now he’s smiling. That big, ridiculously handsome grin on his stupidly good looking face. And I’m rolling my tongue around my cheek to stop from smiling back.

“Okay lads - most muscular! One … two … three … HIT IT!”

I feel a surge of excitement as what’s coming. 

“BOOOOM!!” Bozza shouts as he cranks out the pose as instructed with his fists pushed together. Ryan’s face scrunches up as he hits his own phenomenal most muscular, before his mouth curls into this proud, bordering on smug grin. Pecs squeezing. Biceps popping. Triceps bulging. Bloody hell!

And suddenly, in a surprise move, Ryan is leaning forward and hulking out into a crab most muscular with a cheeky, grizzly growl. Why am I not surprised that he’s a playful and animated poser? I half expect him to do his fucking Sloth impression mid-flex.

Bozza responds by playfully hitting Ryan with his elbow and cranking down into his own crab most muscular. Mouth wide open. A big grizzly shout. The lads around them are cheering and laughing and going mad.

“YES, lads!” Big Steve shouts. Then he nudges me. I look at him (feeling oddly nervous) and awkwardly smile, but I can’t say anything right now.

And now they’ve stopped. And they’re linking hands in a friendly embrace. Bozza’s shoulder against Ryan’s. And his hand on his perfect back. Lucky fucking bastard.

The lads crowded round start parting and drifting off. And a still topless Ryan turns around and clocks me and fuck - my stomach somersaults and I feel a sudden panic. Which is ridiculous. Absolutely fucking ridiculous. His eyes seem to have lit up at the sight of me. He nods and smiles, but I can’t help noticing that there’s something unusual in his expression. Nerves maybe? I try to smile back but I don’t think it works, because his expression suddenly drops. Jesus - I could probably write a book. 'How NOT to make friends and influence people. And also convince them that you’re a miserable little prick'.

Someone starts talking to Ryan and I retreat to the gym desk with my dad’s laptop, images of Ryan’s peaked biceps, bulging shoulders, thick lats and perfect pecs embedded in my brain. God - if I was nervous about talking to him earlier, you can imagine how I’m feeling now. I know it’s just a matter of time before he comes over. Before he’s towering over me and talking to me. 

And sure enough, just as I'm opening up the Deano's Gym Twitter account, I spot him heading in my direction, his torso now covered up his bright blue t-shirt. My chest is tightening. My stomach is twisting. Fucking hell, Deano. Get it together you twat.

“Alright!” he says. Wow - he definitely seems nervous. Maybe it’s me. Maybe he can tell that I’m nervous so that’s making him feel nervous. 

I say, “Alright,” back and nod. Ryan's eyes veer to my upper body. My bare arms and shoulders on display. I don’t know if I’m imagining it, but I fucking swear his mouth curls into a little smirk. Like he’s impressed by my muscle. I feel a weird fluttering in my chest. Yeah - this vest was a good choice today.

“Lads kinda roped me into that!” he says, rolling his eyes. Maybe he thinks I don't approve? I just sort of smile and nod. And now he’s doing that thing where he clasps his fist with the other hand. Biceps bulging. Probably to fucking torture me just that little bit more.

“What you up to?” he asks, nodding to the laptop.

I don’t know why, but things feel kind of awkward. Like, not how they usually do when we talk to each other. 

“Erm … Twitter stuff!”

Ryan nods. “Does anyone actually respond to that stuff?” he asks, his face relaxing into a smirk.

I bite my lip and smile. “I dunno why my dad bothers with it!” 

Ryan folds his arms across his chest. His biceps fucking bulging. “So … thought of one yet?” he asks, his mouth curling into this mischievous grin.

I know what he’s talking about, but I pretend I don’t. “What?”

He widens his eyes. “A secret to confess!” 

I playfully roll my eyes and smirk. Ryan unfolds his arms and bites down on his bottom lip. He looks a little unsure all of a sudden. Maybe even a bit embarrassed. Like maybe he’s questioning this whole confession thing. Maybe thinking that the whole thing's just a bit stupid. 

“Oh - are you … staying here for a bit?” he mysteriously asks.

“Think so!” 

He gives me a mysterious little smile then he tells me he’ll be back in a bit. I tell him okay, already excited at the prospect of him returning. I get back to tweeting on my dad's laptop. My body suddenly feels lighter somehow. And I’m finding it really fucking hard not to smile right now. 

And then I look up and see my dad glaring at me from the other side of the gym and fuck - my stomach twists sharply. He’s just giving me this unnerving stare. Fuck fuck fuck. I go back to the laptop, trying not to think about what might be going through my dad’s head right now.

And now Ryan’s coming back with a holdall over his shoulder. And now I feel even more bloody nervous than I was before knowing my dad’s lurking behind us, even though he’s now talking to someone else and not paying attention. But still, I wish he’d fuck off.

Ryan’s towering over me again. “Right - I don’t lend this out to just anyone!” he says, rummaging through his bag. What the fuck? And then he pulls out a DVD and hands it to me. It’s The Goonies. 

“I want it back on Monday so you’ve gotta promise me you’ll watch it before the end of the weekend!”

I pull a face as I look at the cover, but I’m smiling too. “Is it really THAT good?”

“YES!” he says excitedly. “It’s a classic, mate!”

And then I spot something over Ryan’s shoulder which makes my chest tighten. My fucking dad walking up to us. For fuck’s sake.

“Oi! Are YOU distracting my staff?” he asks, pointing at me.

I roll my eyes and Ryan smirks at me. Dad’s asking him about his client from this morning. And a little about his prep for the show at the expo next weekend.

Dad spots the DVD on the counter and picks it up. “What the bloody hell is this?” he asks, with his face screwed up.

I pull a face and do a funny voice as if my dad’s stupid. “Errr … a DVD?”

He jokingly holds it up to me and purses his lips as if he’s about to hit me with it. I roll my eyes. Ryan looks kind of shocked and weirded out.

“Stop showing off!” he says to me. Like I’m a fucking kid. I look at Ryan and pull a face and he gives me a knowing smirk back. Dad finally fucks off, leaving me alone with Ryan again.

“Monday!” Ryan says, pointing to the DVD. “Don’t forget to watch it!” he says, with a little smirk. “Then you’ll see how good my Sloth impression really is!” 

I roll my eyes and smirk. And then watch Ryan stride off in that extraordinarily confident way he walks, his lats flaring out under his t-shirt and his massive arse sticking out and stretching the material of his trackies. Thank God I’m sat behind this desk right now.

Josh isn’t in when I get home. I still haven’t spoken to him since I walked out on the lunch with him and mum the other day. God knows what this fucking birthday barbecue is going to be like with mum there. It’s a few weeks off though so I don’t have to worry too much right now. 

I jump on my bed and load up Instagram on my phone. I feel a pinch of relief when the first post that comes up is from 212 class pro bodybuilder Tommy Foster. I don’t bother scrolling down any further. I have a message and feel a familiar pinch of excitement when I see it’s from Ryan. And now I’m laughing to myself, because he’s sent me a picture of himself pulling the stupid Sloth face with the text, “WATCHED IT YET??”. Fucking hell. He’s such a bloody nutter.

I go to his profile, ignoring the most recent picture of him with his gorgeous blonde girlfriend (ugh!) and going to the most muscular shot of him in his house again in his shiny light blue trunks. I still can’t believe I got to see him pose earlier in the gym. I can’t believe I got to see him with his top off. Got to see his meaty traps. And flexed biceps. And wide lats. And perfect, blocky abs. Which are much, much hotter than Sebastian Wood’s, by the way.

I put my phone on my bedside table and close my eyes. And now I’m imagining that it wasn’t Bozza who Ryan was posing against earlier, but me. The two of us stood side by side looking at our reflections in the mirror. Ryan towering over me. The height difference between us laughable. Short, stacked future 212 class pocket rocket versus a six foot tall, handsome as shit, Super Heavyweight monster.

I open the drawer of my bedside table, take out a sock and pull it over my now hard cock under my boxers and trackies. 

And now I’m picturing me and Ryan both raising our arms up and hitting a joint front double bicep. Boom! My short, thick guns peaked. Ryan’s huge biceps flexing. And now we’re doing a front lat spread. Oooof. Lats flaring out. Tits jumping up. This is the fucking shit right here. 

And now it’s time for an abs and thighs pose. I throw my arms behind the back of my head. But before Ryan does the same, he outrageously slaps one of my thick, meaty quads. The cheeky bastard. I push my leg out and twist it. The muscles tense. Striations appear. The legs of a fucking freak. And Ryan carries on slapping the hard muscle, all the time grinning like crazy.

And now I’m imagining crunching down on my wonky shaped abs. Fuck YES. Ryan cranks down too, releasing a loud hissing noise as he slams into the pose. His perfect abs popping through his stomach. Shredded and beautiful. That’s my boy. He twists to the side, showing off his shredded to fuck serratus and crazy intercostals. Yeah - my boy’s a freak. Beyond conditioned. A fucking anatomy chart come to life. 

Ryan scoots over to me. We’re still in our abs and thighs pose. He puts one arm around my shoulder and pushes one of his huge, shredded quads against mine so they’re touching. The sides of our mid-sections are touching too. Feeling his huge, veiny arm resting against the back of my neck. Skin on skin. Muscle on muscle. The heat and the scent of his huge, sweaty body consuming me.

Ryan unwraps his arm from my shoulder because it’s time for the final pose. We lift our elbows and arms up in unison, Ryan playfully nudging my elbow with his and cheekily grinning at my reflection in the mirror.

And then … at the same time … BOOM … Ryan and I bring our arms down and both crank into joint most muscular poses. “ARGGGHH!” Ryan shouts in a manic way as he hits the pose. Like the cocky bugger that he is. It usually annoys me when lads shout out and groan when they pose. Especially when they’re not even on stage. But it’s just Ryan having fun. That’s kind of his style. We can work on changing that. After I’ve convinced him to switch the tacky shiny trunks for some classy, velvet ones.

I’m squeezing. Ryan’s squeezing. Biceps are popping. Veins are erupting. Traps are exploding. Two power-packed, testosterone-fuelled muscle bulls flexing and squeezing their mass. God YES. I just wanna flex and squeeze and show off my mass. GRRRR. Nothing else matters right now but muscle. Me and Ryan’s muscle. Obscene, hardcore bodybuilding freaks. The pair of us. People would shriek in horror at the sight of us. Some would throw up on the spot. And others would cream their fucking pants at the image of the two shredded muscle freaks squeezing the life out of their otherworldly mounds of beef.

Ryan’s gritting his teeth. I’m smirking arrogantly. We KNOW what we've got. We know we’re freaks. This is what it’s all about. Pure, unfiltered, unadulterated muscle. Nothing but fucking muscle.

We stop squeezing, both just smirking like crazy. Ryan turns to face me and hits me on the shoulder. Instant fucking chemistry. I know what he wants me to do.

I turn to face him. This big, mischievous grin on his absurdly handsome face. He leans down and puts his forehead against mine. Fuck. His face so close to mine. His nose. His big brown eyes. He’s got really nice eyes. We lift our arms and elbows up and then … we crank down into a final head to head most muscular, both opening our mouths and growling loudly as we do so (what can I say - maybe Ryan’s a bad influence). Two pumped up turbo-charged freaks in the most brutal pose possible. Flexing and flexing. Squeezing and squeezing. Ryan’s traps right there. His muscle exploding before my eyes. His pecs. His guns. His brutal shoulders. Gorgeous dick thin skin and crazy veins over huge mounds of sweat covered slabs of muscle mass. I can feel his breath. Smell his hot, masculine, muscle freak scent. Two huge muscle boys. Flexing and squeezing and … ARRGGHH … OH FUCK … I’m cumming and groaning into my pillow. My whole body is juddering. 

And now I’m just lying on my bed in post-orgasmic bliss. I pull on the waistband of my trackies, carefully remove the sock from my now wet cock and throw it under my bed. 

I close my eyes, sink my face into my pillow and wrap my own arm around myself. My left hand now gripping my back. Absolutely, unequivocally NOT imagining that it belongs to Ryan North.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, robotstuff said:

Hoping that the blondie is just Ryan’s sister or friend. I’m rooting for Ryan and Deano!

You'll find out in the next chapter. 👀

• Like 3

No matter who the blonde is, I suspect Deano will find out Ryan has feelings for him.  At least I hope so!  Someone suggested a sequel to MU and it would be interesting to see the dynamics now that we understand Deano more.  You are doing such a great job of revealing more and more of Deano’s character to us. Your characters are complex and real which makes reading compelling.  Each chapter is better than the last. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Lefty said:

No matter who the blonde is, I suspect Deano will find out Ryan has feelings for him.  At least I hope so!  Someone suggested a sequel to MU and it would be interesting to see the dynamics now that we understand Deano more.  You are doing such a great job of revealing more and more of Deano’s character to us. Your characters are complex and real which makes reading compelling.  Each chapter is better than the last. 

Yeah, I agree with you, Lefty.  With such consistently excellent writing from MA, we're experiencing, along with Deano, the falling in love with the tall, handsome, cocky bodybuilder, Ryan.  Let's hope that Ryan reciprocates these feelings. We don't want Deano's heart broken again. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Haha - bless you, mate. And yeah - I've thought about doing an MU sequel a few times so it's a possibility! 

That’s awesome mate! It would be interesting see all the boys back after their summer vacation. 😜👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

You'll find out in the next chapter. 👀

You’re such a tease Mate! The way Ryan is nervous around Deano, something tells me that he is crushing big on Deano. What makes it even more fun, it looks like that Deano Sr. is getting suspicious. Hmmm. I see so much drama waiting to happen.👍❤️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1