Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

1 hour ago, DennisFLL said:

I'll get jumping on it.Β  Are you listening to this sjdmuscle?

LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!!!😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜( those were for the two of you!)😜😜😜😜 maybe a few extra for me!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, robotstuff said:

Please tell me that something at least happens between Deano and Ryan. All this teasing is leaving me frustrated 😜

Sorry, mateΒ - spoilers are strictly forbidden from being posted (which is erm...easily done since I'm the only person who knows what actually happensΒ πŸ™ƒ).

• Like 4

Great banter between Ryan and Deano - the sexual chemistry is palpable. Β  Maybe Ryan will make Deano forget about Woody. Β  Wouldn’t it be great to have the two of them on stage together? Β πŸ€”

• Like 1

So I thought I'd share a couple of illustrations of Deano which were done by an artist I met on Twitter called Rayject (he's on here as @Rayjacked). The first one is of Deano and Woody in Posing Practice 101 which I already shared in the Muscle University thread but Rayject then decided to doΒ another illustration of just Deano showing off his bubble butt (πŸ‘πŸ™ˆ) in his favourite maroon red velvet posers!Β 

1190888104_image2(11).thumb.JPG.f5b590c0904df2298e2a1b572f1eda12.JPG

EZGuY8pX0AAT_zq.thumb.jpeg.fd31612d599233e00c9fd0fc6f0208f5.jpeg

How amazing are these?Β He also has an Instagram here if anyone wants to check out more of his stuff.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Those drawings are fantastic!Β @muscleaddictΒ I love followingΒ Deano’s Twitter account. So cocky!Β By the way, isn’tΒ it possible that Ryan might play on the men pond or be bisexual??? Well, that would be a twist that I see you giving us.Β Or, even better, how many guys out there, in the closet, that have β€œTwitter” girlfriends?? Hhhmmm, so many possibilities. πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

Those drawings are fantastic, @muscleaddictΒ I love followingΒ Deano’s Twitter account. Isn’t it possible that Ryan might play on the men pond or be bisexual??? Well, that would be a twist that I see you giving us? Or, even better, how many guys out there, in the closet, that have β€œTwitter” girlfriends?? Hhhmmm, so many possibilities. πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Agreed - they're amazing aren't they, mate? 😊 Glad you're liking the Twitter profile! 😜 I'm definitely having fun with that. Kinda wish I'd done it for Woody when I shared Muscle University. 

• Like 1