Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

I am living for this character development. Deano has my sympathies for having no one he can  confide in. Lets hope he will make a connection soon and that it will let him grow as a person (pun not intended, i guess 🤷🏼‍♂️)

Masterful writing mate, never been so invested in a story 👌🏼

• Like 1

11 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Hmmm. Sorry, guys. I can't really promise that Mr Sweaty Balloon Pecs will be back! 😟

Please! We all know your fame for teasing. He'll be back otherwise, he wouldn't have already been hinted at as Deano "possible" new love interest. Woody who? LOL!

"I'm loving the story, so far! This character insight into Deano will help us understand him, better, than we did in the "Muscle University" story.  I definitely grew to like Deano, later on, in the story, despite his being a jerk, at times, as well as doing some very shitty things. But haven't we all sympathized for the "Underdog" so to speak, at one time or another?

Have any of you ever been looked down upon by someone you looked up to? Meaning you know what a jerk they are, but somehow, you can't really hate them and want to know why they are the way they are? It's like even though they treat you, like shit, there's something about them that keeps you drawn to them?

I mean, don't get me wrong. You can only get treated like shit for so long, before you finally throw in the towel and have had enough, but I think some of you might get what I"m trying to say.

Deano isn't always a complete jerk, but he's still no angel, either, and that, I believe, is what makes him an interesting character, because he's so multilayered.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the fantastic comments, guys. I guess Deano could be described as a bit of an anti-hero which I think is one of the reasons why writing a story from his point of view really appealed. I also really felt like there was something more there to be explored with the character after Muscle University. 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

Ah well - it is better to have a reputation rather than none at all! 🤣

Hmmm. Not sure Luke Henderson and his famous Harry Potter boxer shorts would agree on that one.

20 hours ago, stewbake said:

I love where this is going!

Do you think Cheetah's has a Juice Bar? 🤔

21 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Great Chapter Mate. Awesome to be introduced to the whole Deano clan. I can’t wait to read the next chapter.😜

Thanks, matie! 😊 I'll be posting the next one at the next weekend. It's probably my favourite of the first 4. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jtchef2 said:

Simply awesome 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Glad you're enjoying it, mate!

15 hours ago, silverfox said:

I am living for this character development. Deano has my sympathies for having no one he can  confide in. Lets hope he will make a connection soon and that it will let him grow as a person (pun not intended, i guess 🤷🏼‍♂️)

Masterful writing mate, never been so invested in a story 👌🏼

Thanks for this lovely feedback @silverfox  - great to see a newbie enjoying my stuff. 

15 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Please! We all know your fame for teasing. He'll be back otherwise, he wouldn't have already been hinted at as Deano "possible" new love interest. Woody who? LOL!

"I'm loving the story, so far! This character insight into Deano will help us understand him, better, than we did in the "Muscle University" story.  I definitely grew to like Deano, later on, in the story, despite his being a jerk, at times, as well as doing some very shitty things. But haven't we all sympathized for the "Underdog" so to speak, at one time or another?

Have any of you ever been looked down upon by someone you looked up to? Meaning you know what a jerk they are, but somehow, you can't really hate them and want to know why they are the way they are? It's like even though they treat you, like shit, there's something about them that keeps you drawn to them?

I mean, don't get me wrong. You can only get treated like shit for so long, before you finally throw in the towel and have had enough, but I think some of you might get what I"m trying to say.

Deano isn't always a complete jerk, but he's still no angel, either, and that, I believe, is what makes him an interesting character, because he's so multilayered.

Ha - well whatever I say about the pecs guy is clearly just gonna be passed off as teasing so I'm just gonna let you guys go ahead and theorise! 😅  And yeah - safe to say this story shows more sides to Deano than MU did. I'm hoping these first few chapters alone have done that. You'll found out more stuff about his backstory too as it goes on. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Glad you're enjoying it, mate!

Thanks for this lovely feedback @silverfox  - great to see a newbie enjoying my stuff. 

Ha - well whatever I say about the pecs guy is clearly just gonna be passed off as teasing so I'm just gonna let you guys go ahead and theorise! 😅  And yeah - safe to say this story shows more sides to Deano than MU did. I'm hoping these first few chapters alone have done that. You'll found out some stuff about his backstory too as it goes on. 

Like AJ Jones (AJ & Noah), Deano’s confusion over his sexuality causes a lot of insecurities and inappropriate behavior to surface, which does not initially achieve happy results for each.  But they of course are very different people. Whereas AJ is sweet and harmless, but with a need at times to show a tough-appearing exterior, Deano shows us that he is pretty much tough all over. We’re still learning about Deano, and his coming-out story is still evolving. And that is what is exciting now as MuscleAddict uncovers him for us in his splendid writing.  

Just the way I see it!

• Like 3

On 6/3/2020 at 1:39 PM, DennisFLL said:

Very hot.  Can't wait for us all to meet Mr. Pecs from from the gym in the coming chapters! 

Pulled a back muscle out yesterday when I bolted off the sofa reading" red hoodie"😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 false alarm! Damn you muscle addict😆😆😆

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 10:13 AM, muscleaddict said:

I’m still thinking about that guy at the gym.

This is off to a promising start, to say the least.  So glad to have a new season of MU unfolding, right about now.  I know CJ and Deano are gonna put us through a workout and I'm nothin' but ready.😈

• Like 1