BigZargo12

Metal muscle five

After a long day of working out Oliver was heading towards the showers. With his aching muscles he needed some hot water to loosen up the knots in them. Opening the shower stall Oliver step through reaching out with his right-hand towards diverter valve in an attempt to turn on the shower when he heard a scream. Immediately Oliver went into action heading towards the sound which was coming from the gym’s locker room. What he saw caused him to stop in his tracts, huge muscular metal people gleefully attacking people with brutal efficiency. One of these muscular metal men whose thick metal arm was stabbing a big fat man belly looked at as Oliver and said.

"Look what we have here boys, an old man.”

Oliver quickly looked around trying to seek an opportunity to help the gym goers. But all of them were incapacitated with different states of damage, some were so bruised badly that they couldn’t even move, while others had broken limbs, were knocked out on the floor and others were being handled by a muscular metal man or just flat out dead.

Oliver seeing that the situation was hopeless and that he could not help anyone, attempted to grab a towel in the hopes of blinding one of these metal monstrosities so that he may retreat to fight another day. But it was not to be, before Oliver could even a grab a towel from a nearby bench, a metal man ran up to him with such speed that Oliver perceived the metal man as a blur. With his huge muscular arm, the metal man grabbed Oliver by his throat lifting him up in the air and strangling him at the same time. Oliver’s skin felt like it was on fire at the touch of the metal man.

“Tell my Lord Emperor maximum I said hello.” The metal man said. As he clenched his huge hand into a fist.

“what in hell are you talking about,” Oliver croaked while gasping for air.

As the metal man punched Oliver’s face leaving a big bloodied crater in it. Oliver woke up in the dark room with four metal like stone pillars on each side with ambient red as light. When he got up, he found that he was naked, and he was in some kind of place there was only the hard-stone floor and pillars the rest was a black void.

Then Oliver heard a powerful voice,

“you will do.”

He Suddenly felt a powerful presence begin to invade his mind. He was like an open book to this presence. His years as a child, a young adult and as an old man came to him in a flash.

“Daisy,” Oliver said. As a teardrop fell from his eyes.

The powerful voice gave a grunt, as if rifling through his memories was nothing. That grunt of apathy cost Oliver to get angry and with a roar yelled out.

“I don’t know who you are but get the hell out of my head.”

“Who am I you say said?” It said in a bemused tone. “I am your father, I am your Lord, I am your master, I am Emperor maximum you puny warm, but I shall fix that.” Oliver got the impression of Emperor maximum giving him an evil smile.

Oliver screamed as he felt his mind being torn apart by Emperor maximum. Some of Oliver’s memories were devalued others were destroyed and others were altered, and worst of all new memories, and thoughts like how to serve Emperor maximum were planted in their place.

Through the power of Emperor maximum Oliver’s wiry old body began to grow with new life and muscle. With every breath His pecs grew out, his biceps grew, his abs popped in the place, his back straightened and widen, his thighs swelled out, his feet grew longer, and he became taller. Oliver was growing, reaching light, medium and, then heavy weight bodybuilding levels growing out even more, Eventually Oliver’s human skin began to change into metal. Oliver was in now a 10 feet tall metal beast with insanely huge muscles, with pecs so big at the nipples point down words, biceps like bowling balls, thighs like thick tree trunks with lower legs to match, huge meaty hands, with a wide waste with a strong V to surround his eight pack ads, a strong square jaw, a huge 12 inches long erect cock, a pair of orange size balls, glowing red eyes, metallic coppery hair peppered all over his body with a beard and mustache and a bald head. Oliver came shooting hot metallic cum as red lightning surrounded his metallic body. The week Oliver was no more now there was only the general.

The general opened his eyes to find himself back in the locker room. He lifted his huge body up his head nearly touching the ceiling and left the locker room. When he got to the weight room it was filled up with huge metal men each taller than a man but who were shorter than him. He looked upon these men who were once patron of this establishment who are now warriors of Emperor maximum and said.

“Come with me my brothers we will conquer this world in the name of our master Emperor maximum.”

“For Emperor maximum,” The rest of the metal men said, as they saluted.

The general began to walk towards the exit with the other metal men following smashing anything that gone their way.

Couple days later

a small military base was being assaulted by the sons of Emperor maximum. Their metal bullets were useless against the metal man. The soldiers made a terrible discover for each male human slain or touched would slowly turn into a metal man joining the invaders by the time anyone discovered their weakness to a special type laser it was too late the base was overrun. Although two soldiers escaped the slaughter, the surrounding towns and cities were not so lucky and now in the hands of Emperor maximum making his army grow even further.

Chapter end

Authors note:

The series is been fun, but I am going to take a break from Metal Muscle for now. Let me know what you thought of the Metal Muscle series so far and let me know ways to improving my works for the future stories.

I am planning two another series: “Muscle mist ogre’s gift” and “Beef up the world ultra-bear”. I’m not going to say that “Muscle mist ogre’s gift” done but got all the ideas for the stories listed out for the first chapter. I just have to get the character bios made like what the characters look like that sort of thing for “Muscle mist ogre’s gift”. For “Beef up the world ultra-bear” I have the ideas for the first two part already typed up.

Muscle mist ogre’s gift: a small town is enveloped by magical mist which causes people’s muscles to grow and eventually transformed them into big hairy musclebound ogres.

Beef up the world ultra-bear: Bobby Brooker is running away from the enforcers when he its saved by a mysterious benefactor, who offers him a deal. Beef up all the men in the world and attain power and wealth or sit back and watch his world become enslaved by the triumvirate.

Let me know what you think about these two-story ideas in the Reply section.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1