To Protect and Serve - Ch.3 Posted 3/15/2019

I gasped with shock and Delight when I saw another chapter has been posted!☺ well done, great chapter!

Boy, that was one long chapter. The amount of work you had to have put into it is mind-boggling. I have to tell you that the text seems to be very well polished. Kudos!👏

I really do appreciate the effort you have put into this, and look forward to reading the rest of the story. I've also read "saving me" that you just reposted and was surprised when I saw this edition of chapter 6 had been added and realized that you were the author about stories.👍

Read your preface in "Saving me" and wanted to say sorry about your difficulties of late. Yeah, us readers would like to read more of these stories, but take care of yourself first dude. Thanks again!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, Sjdmuscle said:

I gasped with shock and Delight when I saw another chapter has been posted!☺ well done, great chapter!

Boy, that was one long chapter. The amount of work you had to have put into it is mind-boggling. I have to tell you that the text seems to be very well polished. Kudos!👏

I really do appreciate the effort you have put into this, and look forward to reading the rest of the story. I've also read "saving me" that you just reposted and was surprised when I saw this edition of chapter 6 had been added and realized that you were the author about stories.👍

Read your preface in "Saving me" and wanted to say sorry about your difficulties of late. Yeah, us readers would like to read more of these stories, but take care of yourself first dude. Thanks again!

First, thanks to everyone for the notes and the encouragement.  And thanks to a couple of author friends on this site who really help me focus my writing and inspire me in what they do. 

Writing is one of those few things that helps me work through real life issues, especially the big ones.  This summer has been that for me for the first time in a long time.  Both stories, in their own way, help me work through things (and my therapist is encouraging me to write.)  So, in a very real way, writing about these things is helping me. 

These chapters do kind of grow.  This was a long one, but when I started out with them, what is now chapters 5-7, and maybe some of 8 too, were ALL one chapter, lol.  That is too long for anyone to tackle in one sitting. I wonder myself sometimes how what was once just one sub-section in my story outline converted into 29 pages once it was finished.  But it did.  And Ch.7 promises to be longer, if that is possible, enough to maybe break it in half.

Anyway, I am really glad that you guys are enjoying it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 2:38 PM, panama said:

Bump !!

Chapters 7, 8, and 9 are outlined.  I am in the process of converting the outlines into the rough draft of chapter 7.  It will be some time still, since converting something as visually centered as a bodybuilding show and posing routines into prose is a little weird.  The balance of enough detail so that readers who are not familiar with bodybuilding will get what John is doing on stage, but not so much detail that it bogs, is tough. 

But, more is coming.  Thanks :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Trigger Warning: Chapter 7- Parts 1 and 3 contains instances of violence and bullying.  Some of these instances may move into graphic depictions of criminal actions.  The author will attempt to deliver these within the bounds of taste, but in keeping with what these instances are like in the real world.    Anyone who may be triggered by such depictions are warned that they are coming.  Further, I will again caution that the lead character in this story is a detective sergeant in law enforcement who will be involved in these events.  No political commentary on any side is implied or allegory intended.  This is a work of fiction.  

Authors Notes:

• I am including links to songs and images that will enhance the experience of reading the story.  Please feel free to follow the links.
  • I also make reference and include characters based on the real world of bodybuilding.  Although these persons are real, they are referenced to enhance the reality of the story.  Any actions described as being made by these real world persons are purely fictional.  They in no way indicate any endorsement of this work.  Including them is a bit of fan service to the sport that I love.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 - How Did You Love - Part 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh for muse of truth that we could descend into the darkest hells of our own inventions. A kingdom, a stage, a cage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Immediately following the events of Chapter 6 - 6.25 months after the accident

John stood finally and looked down. “No place I would rather be….”

Smiling his devastatingly handsome smile, John reached down.  He had his Angel again, and he swore he would never let him go. Gabriel stood back as he was expecting John to sweep him up into his arms in a cradle carry like he had so many times before, but he didn’t.  Instead, Gabriel felt John’s thick right forearm, every bit as thick as a solid tree limb, slide under his ass.  The attached huge hand grasped him loosely at the hip, and John lifted up.  “Wrap your legs around my waist,”  John said.  Gabriel marveled as he felt himself slightly tossed into the air as John positioned him properly.  Gabriel wrapped his legs around John … and for the first time since he was perhaps five years old, Gabriel found himself being carried in one arm, like one would carry a paper bag of groceries … or a toddler sized child in a sling.  Gabriel had never felt so tiny and helpless, nor as utterly safe and content as he did now with John’s iron muscles, his heat and musk and love all around him.

Holding his man the way he was, John was able to look slightly UP and into Gabriel’s face while standing for the first time in over four months.  “God, I have missed you, Angel,” John said.   John’s eyes began to mist just a bit.  “Remember the last time we could do this?  The night I went back to work and you were there…”

Gabriel smiled, “You stood with me in that doorway where no one else could see.  Invited me to the park with you.  You were already growing.  5’8” then, I suppose, the same as me.  I remember it being a little weird to have to look at you in the eye when I used to look slightly down.  I weighed the same thing you did back then and I thought it was just the rehab that had made you more muscular.”  

[Photo of height difference between John and Gabriel]

“And now, look at us.  I barely come up to the top of your abs. And you can carry me in one arm…”  Gabriel grew wistful remembering times that would never come again, “You couldn’t even fit under that doorway with me now.  You are so much more than ...”

John’s eyes bore directly into Gabriel’s, “You are my heart and soul, Gabriel York.  No matter what happens,” John’s deep voice cracked again with emotion, “NO MATTER WHAT, no matter how far all this goes … You will ALWAYS be the bigger man.  I am sorry I forgot that.  I promise you, I will never forget again.”   

Gabriel rolled into John, cheek to cheek.  He threw one arm over John’s shoulder and pulled himself even closer into his man.  He took a moment to reflect as they walked across the living room that everything did seem so different from up here.  So much … smaller, fragile.  From here, seeing what John sees, feeling a bit of what it feels like, what it sounds like, Gabriel connected even more with what it was to BE like his titan lover.  If he had helped John understand what it was like to be a normal person around him, then right now John was helping him to understand what it is like to be someone akin to a growing demigod. 

“Watch your head.”  Gabriel broke from his thinking to see them closing in on his bedroom. They both bent their heads down, as John carried them through the “low” top of the doorway and into the room.  Gabriel felt John’s arm shift, and the familiar click to turn on the bright overhead light.  Only now, the light wasn't overhead at all.  He realized that from John’s perspective, overhead lights were much closer to staring directly into a floor lamp with the bulbs in his face.  

"John, how do you deal with these lights everywhere?"

John stopped dead and began to laugh heartily.  “I got used to it. But it is why I like vaulted ceilings now…" John paused and then laughed even harder.  "Oh, damn.  I forgot all about this Angel.  This will be a bit of a problem.  But it will help you see what it is like to be me now.”

“What is it John?”

John walked them around the light.  “Your bed.  Take a look.  You have a queen size, right?”  

Gabriel looked over and DOWN to his mattress but didn’t as yet see the problem. "Yes.  What about it?"

John smiled.  “Remember when you said I looked bigger…” John sat Gabriel down onto his feet and then laid himself out spread-eagle on the center of Gabriel’s bed.  Both men began to laugh hard at the sight.  John’s body took up almost all of the bed.  At the bottom, his feet, ankles, and part of his lower calves hung off the end, while his arms more than easily spanned the bed from end to end with his hands to the elbows hanging off the sides of the mattress.  “I have a Cal King at home, and even that is starting to get short.  This is gonna feel like sleeping in my kid sized twin bed when I visited my parents when I was in college.  Adventure sleeping with my little Angel.”  John said, laughing, causing the entire bed to quake and moan slightly under his weight as he shook in deep guffaws.

Gabriel knelt beside the bed and planted a kiss on John's cheek and then dove for his bed stand drawer.  “OK, this can’t wait.  I have to know how big you are, you giant ox.” Gabriel said as he was rustling through the contents for a measuring tape.

John maneuvered and sat up on the edge of the bed, smirking.  “Fine with me.  I would like to know myself before the show, but make sure it's the 10 foot tape.  We may be using most of it.” 

Gabriel let out a small triumphant noise as he put his hands on the large tape.  He secured the drawer and grabbed John’s hand.  John laughed as he made a show of it, Gabriel trying to pull him off the bed, but John resisting, pulling Gabriel back into a small kiss over and over again. The sexual tug of war was nothing of the kind. In reality it was John easily sliding Gabriel back and forth at will, both of them getting more and more turned on as the play between them totally demolished what was left of the hardness that had been between them not an hour before.  

Finally, John allowed Gabriel to "pull" him to his feet.  He led John back into the living room, but on the way through the dining room, John grabbed a kitchen chair.  “You’ll need this Angel, and I don’t think you have a ladder or stool.”

Gabriel suddenly let go of John’s hand and started for the master bathroom.  “Let me get the scales and some paper.”

John raised his voice slightly out of habit.  It was a small raise to him. Like speaking to someone in another room; yet, to a normal human's lungs, the volume John was speaking at was almost a yell. “Angel, that is going to be a bit of a problem…”

“What do you mean?”  Gabriel asked as he rounded the corner of the bedroom again, the scale, John's measurement book, and pen in his hands. 

“Maybe it's just better if I show you.”  John said, as he walked a few paces at his full stride to meet Gabriel in the middle of the living room floor.  John took the expensive, digital scale, switched it on, and placed it haphazardly on the floor.  When the machine read 0.0, John stepped on it, smiling.  “I figured this out last week at the gym, which kind of has me wondering exactly how to do this at the show since  … There it is.”

Gabriel looked down to see EEE.E flash up on the screen.  He looked up quizzically at John, who just kept smiling.  “It isn’t your scale.  It is me.  My home scale is the same as this and the one at the gym.  I do not register on them anymore.”

“But John, this is rated to… four … hundred …” Gabriel’s voice trailed off as he understood.

“I know.  I know I weigh over four hundred pounds.  But just how much over, I have no idea.  But remember when you said we weighed the same when we met?  I am closing in on weighing three of the old me.  And we will have to figure out how to actually get the number somehow.”  John said, a slight chuckle in his voice as he reveled in the problem of his muscle outgrowing another scale.

Gabriel was taken aback, but he tried to hold his shock in.  “OK.  What can weigh 3 of me…" He blew out an exasperated sigh, "I guess we are going to have to sleep on that one.  Let me do the easy measure since you came in with them on.  What is your shoe size now?”  Gabriel said as he walked over and picked up the veritable gunboat of a Nike trainer that looked almost new.

“I'm sort of glad I am getting two paychecks right now.  The replacement clothing bill is getting kind of expensive.”  John said as Gabriel pulled on the tongue tag.  Facing him was US 20.  Gabriel looked up almost speechless.  “I know.  They were 16’s the last time you took measurements.  And my sweats for checking in -- Dylan kind of helped me get some 6XL custom stuff made from his friends in Dallas.  Without you, all I have had is the gym.  So, I guess that means I have been pushing a lot harder.” John walked over to Gabriel and smiled.  “OK.  Let’s get to the fun stuff.”

John strolled over to the wall where he had placed the kitchen chair and stood with his back against it looking straight ahead.  He stripped off his shirt to reveal … a body so close to perfection, it made Gabriel stop and stare with a look of near awe.  He put a knee into the kitchen chair, and as he did, John reached down and took a hand to assist Gabriel into a standing position.  Gabriel turned around and stopped dead again as he was looking at John eye to eye.  John laughed, “Well hello, stranger.  Been a while since we have done this standing up.”

“But John it’s too fast, you shouldn’t be this …”

“I know, babe.  I’ve been living with it for a while, remember.  Knowing how tall your kitchen chairs are and what you are, I have a pretty good idea about me.  Still, best to get the measurement to know for certain.”

Gabriel released the metal end of the tape measure and allowed more than two-thirds of the tape to roll out … and he needed still more.  He let even more roll down until the metal just touched the floor.  He put his hand on top of John’s head, touched the wall, and then held the tape close to his fingers for as precise a measurement as he could get.  Gabriel’s voice was almost shaking.  “John… you are almost seven foot one.  MY GOD, you’ve grown five inches in 25 days.  But… but how haven’t people…..?”

John laughed as he turned his head to look at Gabriel again, “Noticed?  A few people have said something but five inches when you’re already head and shoulders taller than most people doesn’t seem to register with them.  Besides, most people are floored by the muscle and the height is just sort of secondary.  Speaking of muscle, let’s get the upper body measurements while you‘re standing there.”

John turned 90 degrees to face Gabriel head on, bent down slightly, and moved so that Gabriel would not have to reach very far to wrap the tape around his neck. Gabriel stretched the tape, but with the initial shock of John’s huge leap in size wearing off, he was more composed when he read, “27 and a quarter inches.”

John chuckled again. “No wonder the collared shirts for work have been an issue.  I thought it was just for being tall.  Haven’t worn anything but tight 5X polo’s and t-shirts for a while now.” While he was talking, Gabriel had stepped down from his chair to the floor to write down the measurements in the log he had left on the coffee table.   “And, babe, maybe I should be the one writing.  That way you do not have to step up and down so much.”

For the next half hour, John and Gabriel struggled to find ways to allow Gabriel to take measurements accurately, with some hilarious results.  They next TRIED to measure John’s shoulders and chest, but try as he might, Gabriel could no longer reach around John at chest level.  John had to wrap the tape around himself and allow Gabriel to grab the ends once he had wrapped it properly.  John couldn’t help but be mischievous, bouncing his pecs every time Gabriel tried to get an accurate reading.

“Stop that you oaf.”  Gabriel said, lightly smacking the inches thick muscle.  “You know this was a lot easier with a scanner.”

John bent down and gave Gabriel a peck on the cheek.  “You know you’re hot when you are frustrated.”  John smiled.  Gabriel looked up and both of them laughed.  Then, John held still to allow Gabriel to do it accurately, and he had been right.  A regular measuring tape was now too small for John’s chest as Gabriel read out, “69 and one quarter inches.” 

The pair went for biceps next.  When John raised his right arm and flexed, he began to bounce the massive globe up and down, chuckling as Gabriel tried in vain to even start to get the tape around it.  But, then Gabriel decided to turn the tables on the antics.  He started to wield the tape measure like a lion tamer’s whip, slapping the titanium-hard split peak with the cloth strip.  “Down, boy, down,” Gabriel cried, which made John weep in hysterical laughter.

After a few moments, John stopped and allowed Gabriel to hug his arm and take the measurement.  When he read out the measurement, “27 and 7 / 8 inches,” they were stunned again, realizing that his arms alone were now as big as many men's physique competitors’ waists and closing in on Gabriel’s own 30 inch waist.  Yet when it came to John’s own waist, “35 inches flat” it was just as incredible that anyone his size could be so narrow.  By the time Gabriel got the last measurement, John’s calves, “27 and three quarter inches”  John was nearly beaming with pride as he spoke down to his kneeling lover.

“Hey babe, I need to buy a volleyball.  According to Google … my calves are bigger than one now.  What do you think?”  John smirked as he looked down and began to rear up on his toes.  The massive diamonds that were his calves expanded and lengthened right in Gabriel’s face.  

“What do I think?” Gabriel replied.  He smiled, pulled his fist back, and smacked John’s hard calves over and over like he was serving a volleyball.  “Take that, you overstuffed meathead.”  

John feigned pain and let out an “Ow.  What are you, one of those damned massage Theraguns trying to give me a cramp?” But they both knew it was just a game, that the strongest punch Gabriel could possibly muster would never make the smallest dent into the hyperdense, vascular muscle.

When they were finally done, they both went back to the couch to look at the results.

Height: 7’1” (2.16m)

Neck: 27.25 inches (69.5 cm)

Chest: 69.25 inches (175.89 cm)

Waist: 35.0 inches (89 cm)

Forearms: 24.5 inches (62.5 cm)

Upper Arms:  27.875 inches (70.75 cm)

Thighs: 38.875 inches (98.83 cm)

Calves: 27.75 inches (70 cm)

“My God, John.  I can’t believe it. You're so much bigger than you were just three weeks ago.  It is getting even faster.  How are we going to--”

John reached up, took Gabriel’s cheek gently in his hand and stroked it. “Shhhhhh….”  Gabriel instantly stopped as he fell into the rhythm of John’s caress.  To be so big and incredibly strong, so fierce when he wanted but also so gentle, Gabriel fell into the emotions.  He closed his eyes, leaned into John’s mitt of a hand, and his cock stirred instantly.  John stroked his cheek for a few moments until he knew Gabriel had slowed down.  Then, he stopped and slowly directed his Angel’s gaze up to his own eyes. “We can talk about all of that after this weekend, OK?  All I want to do for the rest of the night is take you into that little bed.  It is small enough that you won't have much of a choice but to sleep tight up against me.  Maybe even on top of me.  And I can’t think of a much better place in the world than you laying on me with your head right on my chest, holding you close as you fall asleep.”  John smiled devastatingly sensually, “Come with me, Angel?”

Gabriel held John’s palm next to his cheek as he sighed.  He closed his eyes again and breathed slowly and exhaled in a soft, muffled moan through his nose.  Gabriel opened his eyes.  “I already said yes…”  

John leaned down and said, “I love you, Angel.”  He fell onto Gabriel, ravaging his mouth and tongue in a stupendous kiss.  John pulled the little man in, falling contentedly into his own world of passion as they made out.  After a few minutes of this, as if reading each other’s minds, John and Gabriel stood in unison and walked under their own power to the bedroom and the now relatively tiny bed, and the bliss each knew they would find, leaving a trail of discarded clothes in their wake. 

The converted competitor check-in room that had once been the cafeteria at Doherty High School was abuzz with excitement, but not for the usual reasons.  Of course, there were a large number of competitors checking in, making sure paperwork was in order, getting height and weight taken for physique and classic divisions.  Male and female competitors making sure their reservation with the spray tan folks were in line.  But that was not the reason everyone in the room was buzzing.   

“Yeah, it really is him.”

“But why would John Meadows be HERE!?!”

“I overheard him say he was here for a client but who?” 

“He wouldn’t say the name.”

“I heard a rumor that a LOT of IFBB pros were coming here too to see someone compete.  Are they wanting to see the guest poser or what?”

“But why are they coming to a natty show, and the smallest one in the state, when they aren’t close to natty?  Who is going to compete here against them?”

Sure enough, in a corner of the expansive room, one of the most famous pro bodybuilding coaches in the world stood waiting in casual short-sleeved shirt and shorts that hugged his own muscles built from over three decades of hard training.  Competitors were coming up, shaking his hand, asking for a photo or occasional autograph.  Usually when the man was with a client, he would not indulge in that sort of thing, but with THIS client - there wasn’t a worry.  And he was a little more flexible since they were mostly all armed services people, and he respected that.  

At the moment, Meadows was standing with the chairman of the NPC Colorado, chatting about the first time competitor.

“He really is THAT big and a natty?” Jeff Taylor asked.

“When you see him he will BLOW your mind, but yeah.  Clean as can be. Even had the military run the tests twice to be sure.  Came back with nothing.  Once in a couple of generations, if that, are you ever going to see one like him.” Meadows replied.

“This is going to be seriously unfair…”

Meadows laughed, “And just how many unfair small shows have we--”

There was the sound of the metal entrance doors opening again, but unlike the hundreds of previous openings, every peep of conversation ceased when the eyes of everyone in the room looked to those doors.   It was not the totally average size guy in polo and casual pants who made them go speechless.  It was the man next to him.  The man who had to BEND DOWN and TWIST his shoulders to fit between the doors so as to walk into the room.  He was dressed in a GASP tracksuit that, while covering him well and somewhat loose, made no effort at all to hide the muscle mass of someone who was at least two whole people wide.

The pair stepped inside fully, and the giant man rose to his full height.  His head going right over top of the door frame with the small man beside him on his right.  People in the room could not help but compare the size of the average guy’s head to the biceps of the titan, since they were directly side by side.  Everyone decided - the arms looked BIGGER. 

As if there were actually something metaphysical about it, Meadows could actually feel any and all confidence in the room pour out of the other competitors and flow into the man at the door.  The giant looked over at Meadows and Taylor and smiled, which made most of the women in the room gasp at the sheer perfect seduction of it.  Taylor, who was as starstruck as the rest was only able to mumble, “HOLY FUCK” under his breath.

Meadows laughed, “Told you Jeff.  Come on, I’ll introduce you.”  Meadows almost had to guide Taylor by the elbow toward the door.  

As soon as he saw them approaching, John slightly knelt, leaned down to Gabriel, and quickly whispered in his ear, “Remember, I am under cover here.  They will all call me Kyle. But John Meadows is an informant and knows who I am.”

Gabriel chuckled seeing the room go silent as he whispered up, “Gotta bring you to a Premier League match someday.  If you can make the hooligans go this docile and quiet, Scotland Yard will tell you to name your price.”

Within a few seconds, Meadows and Taylor arrived.  Meadows offered his hand to the giant, and the giant took it warmly.  “Damn it, I have heard of growing into a show, but can you EVER stop putting on muscle?  I would swear you are even taller.”  Meadows laughed at what he had said in jest. “Kyle” really did look taller, but also he surmised was an illusion.  Tall men with a lot of muscle often looked even bigger and taller than they really are, and he guessed it had to be that.  “Kyle, this is Jeff Taylor, head of the Colorado NPC and the event promoter.  Jeff, this is my client and friend Kyle Brady.”

Taylor was still in a bit of a stupor as he automatically offered his hand, which “Kyle” took.  His giant paw nearly enveloped the promoter’s hand whole.  “N...nice to meet you Kyle.” Jeff stamered.  

“Kyle” smiled as he gently shook.  “Likewise, Jeff.  John, Jeff, this is Gabriel.”  

Meadows thrust forward his hand, which Gabriel took.  “At last.  Good to meet you.  You know this gorilla never stops talking about you.  More than even bodybuilding if you can belie--”

There was another whine and grind of metal doors bursting open on the other side of the room.  Everything went silent again as a veritable who’s who of top amateur and IFBB pro bodybuilders in Colorado came through the door.  “Kyle” looked up to see the three he expected - Dylan Armbrust, his gym's owner, Justin Vetters and Adam Young, his training partners and coaches throughout his prep - but also along with them wandered in Brett Wilkin, Martin Fitzwater, Dylen McKenna, Russ Allen - more.  There were ten of them in all.  “Kyle’s” gym buds had turned out en masse. 

In an instant, the room full of lifetime amateurs and natty military men and women was awash with several tons of pro bodybuilder beef. "Kyle" smiled and laughed out loud seeing them all.  He projected his deep voice which filled the room, “I’LL FUCK ALL OF YOU RAW AND SCREAMING FOR DOING THIS!”  The stunned room seemed to part like the Red Sea before Moses as the two groups started walking for each other.  They met in the middle of the room, a gaggle of 14 bodybuilders and one doctor, surrounded at a discrete distance by the entire rest of the competition roster. 

“Kyle” immediately towered over the three conspirators with fake menace.  “OK, you three.  What the fuck?  Did you bring out the whole gym?”

Justin and Adam laughed hard while Dylan smiled up to the glowering face looking down.  “Blame the old man, here.  I … might have let it slip here and there and your friends… Well, like I said, none of us want to miss your first show.  Even when we compete against each other, we still support our own.”  Dylan chucked, “Though rumor has it Phil is gonna slide in for the night show to scope the phenom in action.”

“Kyle” shook his head, “Fuck you all.  Just can’t let me do a small show, can you?”  They all laughed.  The next few minutes were spent with Gabriel being introduced to all of the core of “Kyle’s” gym family.  Gabriel seemed nervous at first to be surrounded by smaller versions of John, each of whom made two of him in their own right.  But, within a few moments of each one saying hello, Gabriel was adopted.  A little brother maybe, but still fully family.  It took Gabriel a few minutes to warm up to the jock and muscle banter going on between everyone.  But soon enough, he was enjoying feeling at home.  He even got in on the wise cracks occasionally, since as a distance runner, he might not be one tenth as strong as any of them. But, he could run circles around all of them, except John, and he let them know it.

After about five minutes, Meadows raised his voice a bit.  “We need to get the man of the hour signed in before he doesn’t get to compete at all.”  There was a short chorus of “Fuck ya’s” and “Good Luck”s as the guys began to file out and move toward the audience area on the auditorium floor.  When they were gone, “Kyle”, Gabriel, Meadows, Taylor and Justin walked over to the table where the officials from the NPC and the military were registering competitors.

Those officials were as floored to silence as the rest of the room as “Kyle” gave his pertinent information, military ID showing he was able to compete, and the results from his latest drug screens which Colonel Dougherty had arranged - both a blood and urine mass spectrometer test and a hair follicle analysis that were 100% legit showing “Kyle” was a lifetime natural as far back as the tests could measure.  

Then, came the not-so-simple, simple formality of getting his correct height and weight.  “Kyle” snickered a bit as he stood on the digital medical scale that went to 400 lbs.  As was now normal, all that was measured was “EEE.E.”  At the same time, another official was using the height stick - or trying to since he could not get it over John’s head to lower down, the stick having a maximum of seven feet.  The officials looked at Jeff confused as to what to do, when John pulled his tape measure out of his bag.  Jeff smiled and silently chucked.  “Go ahead.  Sometimes the old fashioned way works the best.”  

With Gabriel giving a few hints, the officials had John do exactly what he did the previous night, where they arrived at the not quite accurate but close enough 7 foot 1 inches tall.  But, when it came to the scale, they were all flummoxed.  “We can go and try to find another scale, or try to find a doc’s office with one with a high enough range, but that is going to take a while.”

Gabriel looked at Jeff.  “Well, I tried to weigh him last night at home and got the same thing.  But I think I have a quick solution, if it is a bit unorthodox.”  Gabriel leaned down and quietly told Jeff his suggestion.  Jeff pulled back laughing like crazy.

“Well, I will say it would be a first time THAT method has been used for any bodybuilding show.  Maybe any show of any sport period.  BUT - we know Kyle is a superheavy no matter what and this is just a formality for you… How long would it take? 20/30 minutes?”  Jeff asked.

“Waze says yes.” Gabriel replied.  Jeff shook his head in astonishment at what he was about to do, but he grabbed one of the officials and the men walked back out the door the way they came.

It was about ten minutes later when the four men inside of John’s jeep pulled up to the El Paso county landfill.  Jeff and the official hopped out for a moment to walk into the office to talk with the city sanitation worker inside.  It was not 90 seconds later when they both came out.  “The fellow says to help ourselves.  Gabriel, how the fuck did you come up with this anyway?”

“I had to take some things to the landfill when I first came to Colorado from England, and I remembered having to do this up there.  Thought this scale would fit him quite easily without a high capacity physicians scale.”  Gabriel replied.  He then looked at John. “Drive it on up.”

John cranked the Jeep and then drove himself and the vehicle onto the landfill transportation scales.  John stepped out of the Jeep and off the scale platform until the man inside the office signaled a thumbs up to Jeff.  John then hopped back into the Jeep, drove off and made a loop, and again drove on the scale, only this time, staying inside the Jeep.

At the second thumbs up, the county worker stood up and walked to the door.  Opening it without looking, he said, “Well, that comes to 420 lbs.  That must be some guy …” The worker’s voice trails off as he saw the behemoth that was John get out of the Jeep, his head rising well above the ragtop roof.  “Well, hell, was gonna say he must be some man, but damn.”  He looked up and grinned as he yelled at John, “Anytime you want to get some extra cash, I’d be happy to hire you to replace one of our machine compactors.  Looks like you could crush things better than they do.”

John laughed, "I'll keep that in mind.  Thanks again.”  All of the men piled back into the Jeep for the return trip to the venue and the start of pre-judging.

It wasn’t hard for Gabriel to find where he was supposed to sit for the pre-judging.  Squarely in the middle front of the auditorium was a tangle of massive men, animatedly talking to one another.  Gabriel began to slowly walk toward them, but as soon as they caught sight of him, Armbrust was waving him into an open seat they had saved for him.  Dylan, Brett, and Martin all stood and allowed Gabriel to slide in and sit.  Instantly there were several large hands patting him on the shoulder, from the men who were fast becoming his friends as well as John’s.

“How does the tan look?”  Brett asked.

“He looks really dark to me, but it's not streaky or anything like I thought it would be with an airbrush.” Gabriel said, to which everyone laughed and explained tans need to be that dark for the stage lights.  Nodding, he continued, “But if it says anything, as soon as he took the jacket off and started pumping up, everyone was silent again watching.”

The men all around laughed, “Well, he has that effect on people.  Even in our gym and we are all used to seeing massive guys,” the young Dylan McKenna piped up.  “How did you two meet, if you don’t mind me asking?”

Gabriel softly smiled thinking back to all those months ago when the world was so different, “Believe it or not … I am his doctor.”  Another roar of laughter and a few well-worn jock jokes about “Kyle” and Gabriel playing doctor poured down, making Gabriel blush.  But, just as quickly he channeled John and said, “Well, I am way better at it than just playing doctor.”  Said in Gabriel’s British accent, the roar of laughter became even louder, with several “Hell ya’s” and “That a boy’s” coming out from the guys.   

Less than five minutes later, the emcee stepped onto the stage. “On behalf of the US Armed Forces and the National Physique Counsel of Colorado, we want to welcome all of you to the Southern Colorado Armed Forces Bodybuilding and Fitness Show.  We will begin pre-judging with women’s bikini momentarily, but we first off wanted to thank all of you for coming today to support these great athletes who not only spend a lot of time in the gym, but also give their time and lives serving this nation.  And for those who are family and friends, thank you for your support of these men and women serving to protect all of us.  If our lead judge is ready, it is time to begin.”

The next two hours proceeded through all of the other classes, progressing through their individual and group compulsory poses and call-outs.  The bodybuilders surrounding Gabriel divided their time between cheering on people they knew or who caught their eye, and teaching the smaller man about the details of what was going on. Meadows taught Gabriel how physiques were judged and how the poses worked for each class.  Sometimes one of the guys would flex a muscle on their own bodies, pointing out what to look for, how the relationships between proportion, fullness and hardness, and bulk and definition all worked.  Justin and Martin showed off their biceps, quads, and calves to teach Gabriel how genetics entered in, how the muscle was shaped differently between even these professional level physiques that were essentially the same size.  Everyone was surprised how fast Gabriel caught on, but it was easy with his intimate knowledge of anatomy and physiology from his work.  By the time the middleweight bodybuilders were on stage, Gabriel was asking about what he was seeing and making the right calls about who should be first callout, who should be center, and why.  Adam joked that they needed to call New York to the head judge of the IFBB since they had a competent judge in the making for once.

“Now ladies and gentlemen, because of limited numbers, we will have a combined class of our heavyweight and superheavyweight men’s open bodybuilding.  And, I dare say, you are in for a rare treat to see a man who the term SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT fits better than on anyone I have ever seen.  Let’s welcome out our twelve competitors.”

A number of what at any other time would be large, muscular men started to walk out onto the stage.  Everyone in the audience noticed however that they were all rather decidedly downcast.  They were trying to concentrate as they came out and took up a basic relaxed pose, but something seemed to be weighing on them.  What that was was revealed when John walked out onto the stage beaming.  There were literal gasps from everywhere around, even at the judges table, as John was literally more than head and shoulders above the rest.  

Cheers went up automatically from the guys, “OH HELL YA. WHOOOOO!!!”  John wore a dark green high waisted poser that seemed to set off his skin and natural size perfectly.  Everyone agreed too, his tan was done to perfection.  Armbrust reached over and patted Gabriel on the hand, as Gabriel’s expression was … amazement.  He had seen John almost everyday for six months.  But, he had never seen him like this.  John looked like a god.  Standing there as they took their spots in line, it was literally like twelve years olds standing around someone straight out of superhero comics.  John’s single quads looked to be big enough to totally hide the other competitors abdomen’s behind.  Each pec, wider than the other competitors' heads.  But what was even more crazy - though he out-weighed them all twice over, John’s waist was more narrow than several of the much smaller men beside him.

“Alright gentlemen, let’s start with quarter turns.”  The athletes took their positions, raising their arms to the side and their chests out and up, pretending to relax, but in reality, every muscle possible was flexed.  John raised his arms and chest, and laughter went up from the crowd, as the next competitor’s head and neck disappeared behind his extended delts and lats.  The assistants stepped in and moved the line to the right and the left to give enough space for John to pose properly without blocking his neighbors.  

Once they were adjusted and assumed posing again, Gabriel leaned over to Justin, “I know Jo-,” Gabriel almost kicked himself for slipping to say John, but quickly recovered, “Kyle is bigger than them all, but from what you have taught me his shape is better, proportion better, condition better … everything.”

Justin smiled back, “Oh yes.  That’s why it has been such a great time to workout with him everyday and to plan this.  Even compared to us … honestly, he just outclasses any bodybuilder here, even us,  myself included.  And, I am not ashamed to say it.”

Meadows leaned down from a seat directly behind Gabriel, “Kyle outclasses any bodybuilder any of us have ever seen.  That is part of why we are here.  Gabriel, he is going to win every show he enters.  Kyle will be a phenom in this sport, maybe more legendary than Arnold himself.”

Gabriel was bursting with pride at that remark.  He was beginning to understand much more fully the meticulousness of the work John had been doing.  What Gabriel and Jack had accidentally done was intricate, complex.  Revolutionary.  But, even with what the procedure had done to him, none of this would be happening to this degree without John’s constant work at it.  The meals, the doggedness about the gym, even with work, John’s ability to hyperfocus on his goals - even more than last night, Gabriel was at that moment able to see the world through John’s eyes.  Feel the world through John’s hands.  He could see why he loved it so much.  But, at the same time, little alarms in the back of his mind were going off.  If John is going to be so huge in this sport, make such an impact, could he never be hidden again after tonight.  As proud as he was, a small voice began to say maybe this exposure had been a mistake.  Gabriel banished the voice for the time being and decided he was going to enjoy this moment as much as John obviously was.  

“Turn to your right,” the emcee said as the men assumed the next pose.  From there, each quarter turn went the same way.  If anything John looked even bigger as he swept through the 360 degrees.  As he kept flexing, veins stood out more, muscles seemed to fill.  Definition seemed to come out that much more.  And with every pose, the cheers from the guys and the larger crowd spread and grew.

Once they came back to the front relaxed, the emcee announced,  “Alright gentlemen, front double biceps.”  John paused for a moment seeing what he wanted to do in his mind.  He raised his arms, smiled, and brought them down HARD into the largest double biceps pose ever seen in bodybuilding.  John seemed to have muscle control well beyond any other person on the stage as he could flex everything, every muscle group, head to toe.  Massive and small intricate veins crossed every part of his body.  The separation was insanity itself to see, and what’s more, those massive biceps were above the heads of everyone else on stage.

“Hit it Kyle, YA!! That a boy.”  came out of the gym guys along with a general roar of cheers from the other bodybuilding fans scattered in the auditorium.  

“Front Lat Spread.”  the emcee said.  Again, John breathed a moment as he put his clenched fists behind the lower waist, smiled, and then pulled lats the size of a 747's wings into existence. Obliques and serratus muscles deeply etched into his ribcage, setting off the pose all the more.  Flexing as hard as he was, Gabriel could tell --- John was having fun.  Their eyes locked for a moment.  John gave a wink, smiled even more fully, and pulled the pose harder.  The crowd picked up on the slight bit of cockiness and fed into it with more cheers.  Gabriel could not help but laugh.  John was showing off for him.  He wanted Gabriel to see him like this, for the first time truly showing all that he was - what in John’s mind, Gabriel had helped him to become.  Gabriel couldn’t help but feel a twitch in his crotch.

The same thing went on and on through every pose the emcee announced.  Side chest, an truly inhuman back double biceps and rear lat spread, an abs and thighs that showed abs so perfectly shaped, deep and separated to call them simply washboard was insulting.  John’s side triceps was no less impressive, with a hanging horseshoe thicker, yet more perfect than anyone had any right to ever have.  Through it all, with each pose, more and more people in the crowd began to cheer, calling out “Kyle. Kyle.  KYLE.” John seemed to feed on the cheers, pleasing the fans, and his friends and his lover, bringing out the new John side of him more than he ever had before.

The last mandatory pose concluded, the emcee asked the men to relax for a moment, while the head judge came up to him, handed him a card and whispered something in his ear.  The emcee laughed and then raised up.  “Well, ladies and gentlemen, I admit that this is another new one for me.

“As you know, we traditionally have callouts now.  But this is going to run a bit differently.  You’ll see as we go along.  Now, as for the first call, let’s have the following men up front.  And this one should come as no shock to anyone - contestant 47.”  The entire place erupted into cheers as John smiled and pumped his fist in the air a couple of times.  He moved down to the front center stage.  Big rounds of applause and cheers went up as four other men were called out and stood together with John.  Everyone in the room KNEW what was about to happen, but that didn’t take away from the appreciation of what every man on the stage had done, and the crowd showed it.

"OK.  Let's start with the money shot.  Front double biceps."  All of the men assumed their best crack at the pose again with John looking even more titanic than before.  

Another cheer went up as before, with more than a few very vocal yells for “Kyle.”  Suddenly, the much smaller contestant to John’s immediate right dropped his pose.  The man - who looked to barely made it to 200 pounds to cross the line into the heavyweight division - came up to John, standing directly under his flexed right arm.  The huge volleyball sized muscle was many inches above the smaller guys head as he stood there looking up with a mock quizzical expression.  John glanced down and smiled at the smaller man, and kicked his head in a motion that seemed to say, “Hop on.”  The smaller bodybuilder smirked and then jumped up and grabbed onto the massive peak as if he were about to do a pull up.  Literally dangling in the air with his bare feet almost a foot off the ground, the tiny lifter let go with one hand and flexed his much smaller biceps. The entire place opened up in a massive roar of laughter and a bit of astonishment at the display of mind-boggling power John was putting on.  200 hundred pounds of muscle hanging from his flexed arm with no stress in his pose at all.  John didn’t even flinch when the guy jumped and grabbed on. Both John and the smaller guy were hysterically laughing as the small guy dropped down and shrugged his shoulders as if to say, “I had to try something.”  They both turned to each other.  John shot out his hand, taking the smaller’s into his own fist.  They gave each other a solid bro hug and resumed their spots.

The emcee wiped laughing tears from his eyes as he said, "Alright.  After that little bit of unorthodox posing, abs and thighs."  From then on, the callouts went through something unusual.  As the poses were changed, each man was moved next to and around John in a different pattern, sometimes literally a new man next to John with each pose.  Brett caught on first - "Shit, they're moving the other guys with the next best pose or conditioning beside him. And he is pasting them all over and over, no matter what."

After an unusually long time going through each pose, the emcee concluded. "That's all gentlemen.  You can leave the stage."  The entire building let up a massive cheer.  On stage, John at first held up his own hand to the crowd, waving and thanking them for all of the cheers.   Most of the competitors came up to him, talking, hand shaking, and light bro hugging to keep the spray tans from streaking.  

"Ladies and gentlemen, that concludes our pre-judging.  The evening show begins at 5 pm and we invite you all back to cheer on your favorite athlete and to see our special guest poser, US Army sergeant and IFBB pro bodybuilder Cedric McMillan posing for us.  See you at 5."

The audience arose and began to break up as the Armbrust crew made their way toward the left side of the stage.  Easily seeing over everyone's heads, John saw them coming, his angel in the front.  John excused himself from the other competitors and made a detour to the edge of the stage. He rather easily took a single step down to the auditorium floor from a height that most guys would have needed to hop to make.

"Well, what did you think?" John asked as soon as they surrounded him.  A chorus of praise came from all his friends, but his first look was a silent question to Gabriel.  Gabriel smiled and, very uncharacteristically, returned John's wink.  It was all the answer he needed.  John plunged into his friends talking and taking congratulations, with almost as many handshakes and bro hugs for the littlest man among them who had been with John every step of the way.

In the back of the auditorium, Jeff Heath looked at the scene of bodybuilders surrounding the man who stood more than 18 inches taller than himself.  He couldn't believe it.  It made his stomach turn.  Kyle having a ton of bodybuilding friends, most of whom he recognized from social media as pro bodybuilders.  That he could believe.  No, what he couldn't believe was the small guy, the dark haired thin one who was so out of place, but was so obviously one of them.  All his life, Jeff lusted to be accepted by the big guys, wanted his place with them.  A place he thought he had more than earned a right to have.  It's why he started working out, why he started to deal steroids.  Why he tried to act like he thought big guys were supposed to be - cocky, arrogant, picking on small guys and beta males.  Fuck, he even made a delivery earlier in the day to a customer and had another this afternoon just to get in with a pair of new guys.   And yet, those same big men had never accepted him - not until Kyle took him under his wing anyway.  But, Kyle hadn’t invited him here.  He had come on his own since he knew Kyle was doing this show.  HADN’T EVEN BEEN INVITED, and then to see that skinny … dork in a polo that they all seemed to include as an equal?!?  What the fuck did the tiny guy have that he didn’t?  Why did he get included when he had never even picked up a weight?  Jealousy made Jeff's blood begin to boil.  Kyle may have shown him that he wasn't the same as the big guys - OK.  But that scrawny fuck?  He had to know.

The large group of bodybuilders and Kyle moved toward the backstage doors, leaving the small guy alone with an older jacked man Heath recognized as the pro bodybuilding coach John Meadows.  Heath took it as a moment to move in and figure this out.  He got within about five paces and put on his best “fake smile.”  

Right at that moment, he was close enough to hear Meadows say, “I’ll go in the back and see what’s keeping them.”  Meadows walked off toward the metal doors to the back stage.  

Heath stepped to within a couple of paces, taking Meadow’s former position and said, “Ah, Hi.  Hope you do not mind me coming up to you, but I noticed that you know Kyle…”

Gabriel seemed taken aback that someone who he did not know would approach him about John and not one of the guys from the gym.  His instincts told him to be careful.  A bit defensively, Gabriel replied, “My friends and I know Kyle, yes.  And you are?”

Heath extended his hand, “Name’s Heath.  Jeff Heath.” Jeff took Gabriel’s hand, and much as John did to him a month earlier, clasped his hand around Gabriel’s harder and harder.  Gabriel understood at once what Heath was trying to do.  Gabriel tried to resist, but Heath was able to outpower him.  Gabriel stopped resisting and allowed his hand to crunch together in a slight amount of pain.  Smiling his once practiced intimidating smile, Jeff let go once he knew he had accomplished what he wanted and as he did he let his untucked t-shirt slide up to reveal a badge at his belt.  Gabriel put every defence he had on full.  “I work with Kyle up north and I happened to be here to see another friend competing.” Heath lied.  “Wanted to say hi to him and congratulate him.  That was some showing.”  Health then slowed and dropped his tone, a bit of the old, cocky pretentious cop slipping into his voice.  “If you don’t mind me asking, what are you to all those guys?”  Heath started to flex his muscles menacingly.  Heath was smaller than all the gym guys Gabriel had just been with.  But Heath would be able to easily manhandle Gabriel if he had wanted, and they both knew it.  “I mean … you do not look like you do not workout much.  What would you be doing at a bodybuilding show?”

Gabriel was becoming scared, though he tried to hide it. He started thinking how he could extricate himself to get to John or one of the others.  “One doesn’t have to be a bodybuilder to be friends with them, ahh, Jeff was it?”

“True,” Heath said. “I guess Kyle is friends with ALL kinds, even little guys who haven’t seen a gym in their lives.”  Heath changed his tone again to slight disdain, but his meaning was obvious as he said.  “Kyle could do SO much better though …” Heath smirked and paused, “Present company excepted of course.  You know a little guy like you might fit in better if you went to --”

An odd ringtone erupted from Heath’s pocket - [Stone Temple Pilots - Sour Girl] - and his eyes instantly rolled.  “Fuck not now.  Excuse me,“ he said to Gabriel.  He took about two steps away, and tapped the phone on.  He tried to keep his voice low, but Gabriel was still able to hear as the crowds had mostly left.

“Brenda, what the fuck?”  A pause.

“I don’t give a damn.  You know you are not to interrupt me...Shut the fuck up.”  His voice dropped. “Bitch, you know you are not going to talk to me that way.  If you want another lesson, you are sure as fuck doing a good job--”

Gabriel was horrified.  He recognized the names at that moment.  John had told him about this but, until he heard it with his own ears, he never really believed it.  Never really thought that someone in such a position of trust could be THAT low, that much of a scumbag.  Gabriel tried to take the interruption as a way to move away toward the backstage, but at that moment, Heath looked up.  He held up a finger, in a condescending gesture commanding him to wait, and took a step closer to Gabriel, effectively corralling him.  

“I don’t have time for this.  And if you go to your parents … you know what will happen.  You WILL wait on me, and you WILL do what you have been told to do with my business partners.  Are we CLEAR, or do we need an attitude adjustment?”

Meadows was crossing the backstage warm up area.  As he walked, he came on a gap in the rear curtains that allowed people to look out onto the front stage and the auditorium beyond.  Curious, he happened to pause a moment to glance through and out.  What he saw made him stop in his tracks.  A small time lifter next to Gabriel.  A guy who looked like he had a badge on his belt under a loose t-shirt. The small lifter was on his phone standing between Gabriel and the door looking very animated.  But the look on Gabriel’s face.  Something was wrong.

Meadows looked up immediately and saw John surrounded by competitors and friends, pulling on his tracksuit.  Meadows moved across as fast as he could.  He barely had the pants pulled on - “Kyle --”

John looked up, and from the tone, he knew it was serious.  Meadows tilted his head toward the stage and the gap.  John looked around and said - “Excuse me a minute.”  He stepped around everyone and in a couple of strides was next to Meadows.

“Something is up.  Some guy with what looked like a badge is next to Gabriel, and Gabriel does not look good.”

John immediately put his hand to Meadows' back, practically pushing him forward faster than the smaller man could walk, as they made their way to the gap in the curtain.  John positioned himself to look through the gap without being seen by someone on the other side.  What he saw instantly transformed his jovial mood into one of white-hot seething rage.  Heath was standing next to Gabriel - a bit too close - talking with a smirk John recognized and his hand on Gabriel’s shoulder.  John could see Heath’s muscles flexing and Gabriel trying to hide a wince from pain.  John knew another expression his lover was trying to hide.  Gabriel was afraid.

Meadows looked up and saw the change in his client and friend.  If the giant man’s eyes could glow red with anger, Meadows swore they would have been.  The Predator came alive and started to walk fast, muscles flexing with anticipation, straight toward the stage doors. He would be fucked if he ever let that pissant even close to his man.  Meadows had to run to catch John and get in front of him to slow him down a moment.  “Whoa, man, what is it? Who is that?”

The Predator grabbed Meadows by the arm, nearly lifting him clean off the ground to throw him aside. Meadows almost yelled in pain and surprise, but was able to keep quiet. “John,” Meadows virtually whispered in concern for himself and that man. Coming to himself for a moment, John raised Meadows up to be closer to his mouth.  With Meadows being one of his informants, John was able to be open.  His voice barely contained raging fury as he said, deeply and ominously in the Predator’s voice, “That little bitch is a wife beater, an adulterer who has been after me to fuck him, and … a big target in the ring.”

The tone startled and frightened Meadows.  Frightened but also angered him.  Meadows has no problems with steroids, but dealing to young children for a buck.  A fucking abuser.  That was different.  He looked up at John and said with all the firmness he could.  “Then, let me get the boys to take care of this.  Don’t endanger what you have been doing for months.  You hear me, John?  Let us take care of it.”  

The Predator let go of Meadows' arm and looked down, “Then do it NOW.  I’ll give you 30 seconds before I rip the prick’s head off.”  

Meadows nodded and almost ran over to the group.  Seeing the earnestness in Meadow’s face, the group stopped in mid-conversation.  “Gentlemen, we have an issue.  Someone is messing with Gabriel.  Someone who Kyle says is making unwelcome … ah …  advances.  We need to teach him some manners.”  The fun-loving mood stopped in a moment.  Armbrust looked up and saw John, saw the rage, and understood.  

He looked at the young bodybuilders.  “Go.  Mountaindog and I will stay with Kyle.”  he said.

Martin was the first to speak up.  “THOSE kind of advances?”  Meadows nodded yes in reply.  

They were already moving fast, passing the Predator who was pacing and seething but keeping his word.  Meadows and Armbrust came to a stop, and as they did, Brett looked through the crack in the curtain.  “Shit, I think I know about that one.”  Adam looked up at the Predator slowly calming, “Don’t worry bro.  I know just what to do.  Trust me, little man is safe with us.  Let’s go guys.”

Heath hung up his phone and quickly returned to Gabriel.  Gabriel looked at him, and Heath could see something - fear.  It had been a while since he had seen that look and it made the man feel good.  He raised his hand, put it on Gabriel’s shoulder, pressed down, and squeezed.  “Thank you, Gabriel was it?  Sorry for the interruption.  Like I was saying, I know those guys respect - well, you know power and looking like a MAN.  Something Kyle told me just the other day.  Maybe you can talk to those friends of yours.  Favor for favor. Because I CERTAINLY know how to watch out for little guys like you.  Never know what kind of harm can come to someone in the city --”

The stage doors blasted open with a loud bang.  Brett, Martin, and Adam came bounding through the door looking perfectly innocent, the facade of joviality back.  Immediately Heath dropped his hand from Gabriel and took a couple of steps back.  Gabriel looked up and, unseen by Heath, pleaded with his eyes with the three for help.  The three nonchalantly walked up, “Hey Gabriel, sorry we were a minute.  Oh, who is your friend here?” 

“Oh,” Gabriel said, his voice wavering with emotion, “This is someone Kyle knows.”

Adam spoke up, “Really?  Well, any friend of Kyle’s.” The three moved around expertly to separate Gabriel and Heath.  “You look like you workout some.  Tell you what.  The three of us were about to go to the gym and catch a workout before the evening show.  As a friend of Kyle’s, I am sure you can hang with us.”  Heath looked like he was going to explode with pent up desire.  He had finally made it.

As the three walked toward the door, Heath subtly trapped between the three big men, Adam said, “Who knows?  We might be able to teach each other a few things.”  Adam then turned and flashed Gabriel a knowing smile and a wink.  “We’ll catch you later, man.”  Gabriel’s eyes lit up just a bit, knowing he had just been rescued by his new friends.  

Martin said, “Since we are at a bodybuilding show, and I am doing the USAs next month, maybe we should do a little posing first....”

As soon as the group with Heath in tow left the auditorium floor, the Predator practically ripped the metal entrance doors off and rushed to Gabriel’s side.  The barely contained rage poured out of him as he said, “Angel are you OK?  What did that prick do to you?”

Gabriel couldn't help but hug John to feel secure.  Gabriel swallowed hard as he allowed the fear to release. “He didn’t hurt me or anything, John.  Just … John is that the way he really is?  REALLY?”

“Gabriel, what did he do?”

Gabriel sighed and opened up.  What Heath had said to him, the belittling, condescending, and most of all - what he had heard talking on the phone.  Seeing that Gabriel was indeed safe, the Predator stepped back and John returned. 

“Did he use a name?”

“Yes, Brenda.  Is she that Brenda?”

“If the ring tone was a song that talked about a sour girl, then, yes, that’s her.”

“Oh my God, John.”

“I know.  Angel, I made you a promise, and I will keep it.  But can you see now?”

Gabriel took in another calming breath.  “Yes, I see.  But, don’t do anything here, OK? Not for me.  I will be OK.”

“OK, Angel.  OK.  But, the guys are … well.  Going to explain to him that you don’t mess with family.”  Gabriel began to look scared, not for Heath, but for his newfound friends and John.  John smiled down, with hints of the same vengeful smile Gabriel had seen some weeks ago - only now he understood.  “Don’t worry.  I have a feeling they won’t hurt anything but his pride.  Something that guys in the sport have to do sometimes with unwanted advances.”

As soon as John said those words, the doors opened to the other guys from Armbrust.  As they passed, Justin came up and patted Gabriel across the shoulders.  “Gabriel, man, you have no worries.  Promise you, the prick won’t have so much as a bruise, but he will know he doesn’t ever mess with us.  If I know Martin, this won’t take long at all.  Him and his college workout partner - they got a kick out this kind of thing.  See you two in a few.  You both have other things to think about.  The big man has to keep his mind in the game and take in a little food before the night show. That’s your job, Boss.”  Justin patted Gabriel again and trotted off to catch up.

John quickly closed his eyes, released a long breath, and with it some tension.  “Now, come with me. I guess we still have some unfinished business with this show, and Heath will come later.  I need to grab my jacket … and,” a bit of a mischievous smile crept across John’s face as he tried to help Gabriel and himself calm down.  “Since you’re THE BOSS, are you SURE, you won’t let me do more than this one show???”

Adam spoke up, “The school is kind of empty right now, being summer vacation and all.  Maybe one of these classrooms will do.  It’s,” he smiled knowingly at his bros, “private enough to teach our new friend a lesson in posing. What do you say guys, right here work?”  

Brett laid his hand firmly around the back of Jeff’s neck with enough power to guide him to a stop and control where he moved without being too forceful.  “Sure, “ the other two said, Heath being conspicuous by his silence.  Having noticed that as well, the three bodybuilders smirked at each other as they popped open the door to the first empty classroom they came to and turned on the lights.  Brett corralled Jeff inside and closed the door.  Martin immediately slipped off his kicks, pulled off his sleeveless shirt and jeans, and dropped them on the floor, leaving himself in a pair of black boxer brief underwear.

“Have a seat ... Jeff.”  Brett said. Brett clamped down on his neck grip, practically manhandling Heath into sitting down on the teacher’s desk in the front of the classroom.  Jeff looked up, trying to figure out what was happening, but as soon as he did, his vision was filled with the 250 pound wall of vascular muscle that was Martin standing barely two paces in front of him.  The vision of raw power and size made Jeff automatically gasp and his pants began to shift.

Heath tried to look around at Brett perplexed.  In all this time, he had not told any of the three his name.  But, Brett still held his neck firmly, making him look at Martin. “How do you know my name?”

Adam chuckled and leaned close to Jeff’s ear, “Oh, I know a LOT of things about you. But, first things first.  Posing lesson time.  My bud here is showing you what he is packing.  Let’s see what you are, you fucking poser.”  

Adam tilted his head at Jeff, cocking it as a que for Martin to go ahead.  Brett let go of Jeff’s neck.  Martin stepped forward and pulled Jeff’s shirt up and off revealing both the badge and the comparatively small body underneath.  The three large men burst out laughing as Health looked little more than a boy compared to them.  Adam was almost holding his sides laughing in derision.  “Jesus, you are a scrawny little shit.  And I thought we were gonna teach you to pose.”

“I don’t think you will need this for a while,”  Martin said as he pulled the badge off Heath’s belt.   As he did, Jeff’s dick involuntarily throbbed in his jeans and a tiny dark spot appeared in the denim.  The three men saw it and their mocking became even harder.  “Oh SHIT, so you ARE one of THOSE, aren’t ya?  And here I thought you were just a fucking crooked cop.”

Martin tossed the badge on top of his pants and shirt.  Adam put both of his hands onto Jeff’s traps, just the way Heath had once been holding onto one of Gabriel’s.  Adam started to squeeze forcing Jeff to sit where he was.  Jeff tried to move, to get up, but Adam had more power in his grip than Jeff could ever hope to overcome.  “Goddamn.  You are a poser.  Poser cop.  Poser bodybuilder.  You’re nothing but a weak as shit pussyboy.”  

Jeff yelped under the vice like-grip, but said, squeaking under the strain, “You want to be in prison for assaulting an officer?”

Adam laughed, clamped his hands a bit harder, and leaned down, “You want to be in prison as the jailhouse bitch, little shit?  I know EXACTLY who you are and what you do.”  Adam scoped Jeff’s pants pocket and saw the lump.  He reached in and pulled out a folded ziploc bag full of small pinkish squares.  Adam then looked up to his friends, “See, THIS is the asswipe who sold some overpriced shit to the Elijah kid who used to workout at the gym a couple years back.  Really messed up his progress for awhile.  What’s more, tried to lord that fucking badge over him if he ever said anything.  But, he talked to me.  Kid told me what you looked like, so I asked around.  Found out who you were.  Imagine my surprise when we came out just now to see your girly ass standing there trying to fuck with our friend.“

"Boys, this weak ass fuck is a gear dealer, although,” Adam snickered, “you don’t exactly look like a poster-child for what you are selling.  And probably trying to use the little man as a way to get to us to gin up business.  Well, business is about to take a turn for the worse, pussyboy.”

Martin walked forward, his hand shot straight out, and clamped onto Jeff’s balls.  He squeezed, “So that’s what is going on.  You know I heard there was some queer dealer out there, trying to use gear to get fucks.”  Martin smiled down, “What do you want to bet this is the one?”  Martin squeezed his right hand around Jeff’s balls a bit tighter, rolling them slightly.

“I don’t know, Adam.  With these tiny ass, shrunk balls, he has gotta be shooting a fuck ton of gear.” Martin then grabbed Jeff’s right biceps with his left hand easily crushing it.  Jeff yelped. “He has to be runt of the litter, though.  So much gear you have fucking shriveled raisins for balls just to get that soft, weak ass body, got to be something different about you.”

Immediately, Jeff pants began to tent.  “Hahaha.  Damn boys, he is popping a boner.  That’s it, isn’t it?,” Martin lowered his voice to a tone of mocking seduction and leaned in.  “Are you a little gay boy poser?  Jeffy the little twink boy?  Jeffy who lusted after muscle so much that he shot himself full of enough gear to turn ten real men into fucking monsters, but it just made you into even more of a weak pussy fuck?”

Jeff’s eyes grew large and began to panic. “N...n...noooo.  I’m straight.”

Martin just squeezed a bit harder, rolled Jeff’s balls around a little more, and as he did, he began to bounce his pecs in Jeff’s face.  Within seconds the small damp spot expanded.  Martin laughed, “Really? Because the way you're reacting to my pecs alone tells me you might a little bit queer.  Jeff the gay boy poser.”

Brett took a step forward and with his left hand thumped Jeff’s chest.  His soft pecs sank in slightly at just the thump despite Jeff trying to flex them.  All three men laughed again.  “Aw shit.  You know, I know a few gay lifters, and they are strong as shit.  Love being big.  But, look at you.  Hiding little gay cop dealing gear.  Shooting that little ass full of it.  And you are smaller and weaker and softer than my girl.”  

Suddenly the classroom door opened and the rest of the bodybuilders, save Armbrust and Meadows, came in and closed the door.  Justin started to speak, but as soon as he saw Jeff’s face, McKenna laughed out loud.  “Aw fuck, it’s that queer dealer.  One of my buds told me he fucked him so raw he was barely able to walk not two days ago.  You really are a tiny little fuck just like he said.  Hey Martin, are his balls really shriveled up?”  The entire room roared in laughter and more than a few shirts pulled off.  Jeff was petrified.  There was no way he could take on ten men as strong as these were.  And all the muscle around him … 

Martin felt Jeff start to shake as he turned white.  “Oh shit, pussyboy thinks we're gonna pound him. But the kinky fuck’s little dicky is getting harder.  You are a twisted little pussyboy, huh, Jeffy?”  They all roared again.

Brett got into his face, while Martin began to grind his balls continuously in his tight powerlifter grip.  “Nah, little gay boy.  We aren’t gonna beat ya.  Men don’t slap around little girls like you.  Like, I said, we are gonna teach you a lesson.  If you are good, we won’t even tell Kyle he has a crooked pussy cop he works with.  See Jeffy, we’ll make this simple for ya.  Nobody messes with our family and gets away with it.  Nobody.  The little man is family to us.  And you shitstain - you were messing with family.”

Martin stepped up very close, his pecs almost burying Jeff’s face in the slabs of meat as he looked down menacingly.  “Gabriel may be small, but he is a MAN, way more of a man than you will ever be pussyboy.  As much as you might crave it, you don’t deserve to even get on your knees and kiss his cock.  And there you were, trying to use those weak ass, wannabe muscles of yours to mess with him?  Nah, that ain’t happening.”

“So, you be a good fag, mind your own business, and you’ll be just fine.  You can even keep selling that shit.  None of us will say a word, just like we left you alone when we found out who you were. But, you so much as see the name Gabriel anywhere, and you don’t tuck your tail between your legs and run away?”  Martin pulled up his 21 inch arm and flexed it hard in Jeff’s face, and as he did, he clamped onto Jeff’s balls hard.  “My buds and I here will finish this little talk with you - and then we will give Kyle that badge and this bag with your prints on it and tell him all about you. I have a feeling after that, he will make sure you have a LONG vacation with a lot of someones who will fuck you inside a cell until you bleed morning, noon, and night.”

Martin clamped harder and then roared in laughter as Jeff moaned and involuntarily shook.  “Fuck, the little shit just lost his load.”  The whole room died laughing and the mocking and degradation came fast and furious.  Jeff turned red and then began to cry - his humiliation before his idols was total.  Martin let go, barely able to contain his laughter.  Brett pulled Jeff up off the desk, grabbed the back of his pants and almost lifted him off the floor in a classic middle school wedgie.  

“Act like a bitch, and we will make sure you are treated like one.  I hope you enjoyed our little lesson, pussy.”  He opened the door to the classroom, “Now, get the fuck out of here, and remember.  Mess with the little man,” he reached down for the badge, “and we know who you are.”  Brett threw Jeff’s shirt out into the hall, followed seconds later by Jeff himself.

“You done dressing, pretty princess?  Man, you are slow.”  Armbrust asked.

John laughed as he zipped up the massive, but still tight jacket.  “Damn it, will you ever give me more than 5 seconds to put on clothes?”

“Nope.”  Dylan replied, causing all to laugh.  John, Gabriel, Armbrust, and Meadows, walked through the dressing area to backstage, through the auditorium and toward the doors.  They were excitedly talking about tips for the evening, a few minor tweaks to John’s water intake and carbs before the night show.  As they opened the outer doors to the school’s main hallway, they all stopped in their tracks.  Jeff Heath was running down the hall, his back toward the group and the auditorium, trying to leave the school as fast as possible.  Within seconds, he was out the door, and never once looked back.

Gabriel looked up with a mix of surprise and humor on his face, “Is that who I think it was?”

There was a rumble of voices coming from the other end of the hallway as the massive throng of bodybuilders made their way down.  Justin spoke up, “I don’t know?  Who do you think it was, Gabriel?”  All of the men laughed.  They all looked at Kyle and then to Gabriel, “All taken care of.”   

Adam walked up to John and handed him Heath’s badge inside the ziploc bag of dianabol tablets.  “You might be able to use that someday if he causes you any more trouble.  Hell, you might even know him.  My partners in crime even got the whole thing on video.  I’ll airdrop you the file.”  John looked down on the bodybuilder totally amazed as he took the badge and drugs and put them in his duffel.

“Remind me not to pick on you devious little shits too much,” John laughed.  “I know just what to do with this.”

Justin then patted Gabriel on the shoulder again, “Nobody messes with family, man.  And you two are family.”  Immediately, the entire incident was forgotten as Justin went on, “Now, where is that hotel.  You have food to eat and 4 hours before the night show.  Wonder if Phil is actually gonna get that sorry ass in gear and come …”    

Twenty minutes later, Jeff Heath was sitting in his truck driving down the freeway toward Denver.  Humiliation had turned to rage.  Tears again welled in his eyes but they were now of anger.  They had the goods on him.  There was nothing he could do himself and not lose everything.  The embarrassment and rage grew though.  He did have one option.  It would cost him a lot, but … they’ll see who is the fucking poser.

Jeff pulled out a plain black flip phone from his glovebox and dialed a number.  

“I need an incident taken care of in Colorado Springs.”

“I don’t fucking care what it will cost.  Just arrange it.  Today, tonight, as soon as possible.”

“Bodybuilding show.  5 o’clock.  Doherty High School.  Look for a large group of bodybuilders in the stands cheering on a massive dude competing.  He will be impossible to miss.”

“No, don’t touch the bodybuilders at all.  They are too well known and too much risk.  But, there will be someone with them.  Very small man.  Black hair.  Totally out of place.  He is the target.  No need to eliminate him.  Just cut him up good.  Make them all hurt.  Teach them a lesson of who they do not fuck with with that tiny guy.  Just watch.  There is bound to be an opportune time when he is alone or almost alone and then take it.”

“I know what it will cost.  Just get it done.”  The phone went dead.  

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

Damn, GymPredator, that was an epic chapter! Just the right amount of detail, like all the previous installments. Take all the time you need, but don't stop them coming!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1