The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

7 hours ago, Maxum said:

Then, in the final throes of my climax, my whole body contracted, and my cock fired a rope of white cum that crossed the tiled shower’s threshold. My eyes rolled back in my head as transformative nectar achieved ultimate distance

I experienced the same outcome twice while reading this chapter. When I finish cleaning the spooge off my headboard, I'll probably read it again. Maxum, your descriptions of growth and of worship are some of the best of all time. Not only do you give terrific description from the worshippers perspective, but you do better than almost anyone of describing the sensation and the pleasure of growing and getting off on the growth. Jeez, I'm getting hard again just typing this comment. Time to read chapter 29 all over again. 

FUCK! I LOVE THIS STORY!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Thanks to everyone for all the great feedback. I really love reading your reactions and getting your input. Over the past couple months, a few of you have really made me laugh (always welcome, even when I was recovering from appendectomy). I don't always send these messages of thanks because I don't want to fill too much space, but please know that my gratitude is always implied. More of this story to come (as well as the next couple tales that are already playing out in my imagination). 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

This chapter follows fast on the heels of Chapter 29. If you missed Chapter 29, then go back to page 25. If not, then read on.

Also,  a bit of a warning: This chapter deals with the topic of the current global pandemic. If this topic is a sensitive subject for you, then consider reading an alternative story.

The Wall Chapter 30 “Crisis”

Water cascaded over out intertwined bodies. Pup was still supporting half of my weight, and my chest was still heaving. Although my cock did not seem to have any refractory period between erections, my body and soul still needed a few minutes to recover. How many best orgasms of your life can a man survive in a 24 hour period? I was sure Pup and I were pushing the limits. I could still feel the warm echo of my last orgasmic eruption. It was almost enough to get me going again.

“Rinse,” Pup said as he pushed me under the spray of the shower. He had been soaping my body and washing our cum from the tiles. 

“There,” he continued. “Now you’re all clean, and so am I. Let’s get out of here. I want to go explore Amsterdam with my man.” 

“What about them?” I replied, nodding in the direction of Travis and Darren who were still dreamily laid out on the floor.”

“We’ll wake them up as we’re leaving.” Then he glanced at the twins and noted, “You know, I can’t tell which one is which anymore. I thought Darren was larger before, but now I can’t tell the difference.”

Pup was right. Somehow Travis, the smaller twin, had caught up to his brother. He even looked like he had added a few more bulges to his chest, shoulders and arms. I was just starting to wonder about the effects of my cum when Sven sauntered into the locker room, looking a little bit younger and slightly more full in the deltoids and pecs. 

Sven looked at the slumbering twins and said, “I see you treated them to the same show that you treated me. I’ll wake them up in the shower when you are gone.  I wanted to thank you for showing me what your bodies can do. It was most stimulating,” he flexed his right arm by his side and grabbed the ample bulge in his pants with his left hand. 

“Now, I need to open the Sportzdungeon for my other customers,… so long as you are finished. It’s almost 12:30, and there is a small queue at the door.” He continued, “I need to attend to a few final details, and then I’ll open the door. You two can let yourselves out the side door in the back – the one Travis and Darren entered through.”

Sven then turned on his heels and exited the locker room, giving both Pup and me a view of his more full, ample ass as he left.

“Okay,” said Pup. “It’s time to make ourselves presentable for the public.” He held his breath and compacted his body down to an acceptable size. Fuck he looked hard! I did the same, still maintaining the almost 400 lbs size that suited the clothes I had brought for the trip. We re-dressed in our sweats and headed back to the hotel. 

En route, my mobile phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked at the caller ID, and it said New York Presbyterian Hospital. WTF?

“Hello?”

“Max, this is Ernie.”

“Ernie! What’s going on? Why does your caller ID say Presbyterian? Are you at the hospital?”

“Max. I’m in the ICU! It’s John. He’s contracted a new virus. It’s called Covid-19. They’re going to put him on a ventilator. I don’t know if he’s going to make it!” Sobs followed. Oh God! He sounded so scared. 

“Ernie! Ernie! Listen to me! Pup and I are on our way. We’ll be there as soon as we can. Let me hang up and call Daphne so she can get us home right away. I’ll call you back in a few minutes. Call me first if anything changes. Ernie… we love you.”

The line went dead.

Pup looked in my eyes: “Max?”

“It’s John. He’s got Covid-19. He’s in the ICU at Presbyterian. They’re going to intubate him. Ernie thinks he could die... Pup, I’m scared. We have to get home.” We started walking faster. 

Pup squeezed my hand and said, “I’ll call Daphne.”

Just then, my mobile text message buzzed. It was from Daphne: “Ernie called looking for you. Heard about John. Have arranged a private jet to bring you from Amsterdam to Teterboro. A corporate car will meet you there in NJ and take you directly to the hospital unless you tell say different. The jet is waiting for you now. I’ve checked you out of the hotel, and you belongings will be on the plane before you get to the airport. Call this number and they’ll use your GPS location to send a car now. (888)555-1212.”

I hit the link, and a man answered in perfect Queen’s English. “Mr. Rayburn, we have your location. Stay right where you are. A black Mercedes Benz will pick you up in 3 minutes.”

I hung up, took a deep breath, and started to cry. 

“Oh, Max. I’m so sorry. I know it seems bad, but I feel like it’s going to be okay.” He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head as I sank into his body. Instinctively, he grew to fill the space in-between us and put both arms around my body.

“John and Ernie are my best friends besides you. I just don’t know what I would do if anything happened to either one of them.” 

“Don’t go there, Max. He’s going to be okay. I just know it.”

A black car drove up and stopped. A chauffeur jumped out and opened the door. Pup looked at me with a questioning eye. “Daphne?”

“Daphne.”

“You don’t pay her enough.”

“There isn’t enough in the world.”

We jumped in the back and the car sped away.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

My words can not express how much I love your writing and this story!  I live for reading your next chapters!  Thank you for continuing to write, develop and expand this story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Short, really well written chapter. I actually felt Max's sadness and anxiety, and you made me feel worried for John and Ernie, too. Pup stepped up to the plate and literally grew into his place as Max's protector when Max needed him for emotional support. You've done a great job showing their devotion to one another and developing their relationship on the page. I'd say they are equal(ly) in love.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Daphne is a saviour. She is always tehre in the abckground making things possible or our big guy.

I hope he gets there in time and they can stay with his friend and wait for what happens next

• Like 1