The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

The Wall, Chapter 26 “Equality”

“Max… Max…” nudge. “Wake up, Max. It’s almost time…”

“Hmmmm…?” I made the transition from dreamland to twilight. I yawned and stretched my big body, disentangling from Pup and the embrace of our sleep. I opened one eye just a bit. “Mmmmmm….” I stretched and I flexed. Then I opened the other eye and squinted at Pup. “Oh, it’s just you,” I teased. I wrapped my arms back around him and pulled him in for a kiss.  I sucked on the stubbly line of his jaw and stroked the curls on his chest. “We’re never leaving this bed. It’s so comfortable, and I’ve got everything I could ever want in my arms right now.” I kissed him again, pulling him closer and rolling him onto his back. He me kissed back deeply. Mmmmm. Sleepy sex in the wee morning hours is one of my favorite things. It can be so delicious to fuck without waking completely and then drift back to sleep only to wake up mid-morning and do it again. My unconscious mind and my body already knew what they wanted, and my autopilot kicked into action. In inhaled his scent. Sweet, sweat, leather, spice, musk -- man. I sealed his mouth with my lips and inhaled in the breath from his chest and then re-inflated his lungs with the breath I had stolen. It felt so intimate to share breath with this man. My ultimate love. My lover. Pup. It had taken 5 years to fall of the cliff, and when I finally fell, I fell hard, and I fell fast. We continued the kiss. Then his smile broke the seal.

“You make me happy.”

My tongue raked across his perfect white teeth. I whispered into his mouth, “You make me horny.”

His smile grew wider. “I love you, too.”

He was so goddamn cute, and he read my mind like a book. At that very moment, I couldn’t get close enough to Pup. I wrapped him up in my arms, and I twisted my legs around his. I held him so tight that it felt like we were floating. The only thing that mattered was Pup. Everything else disappeared.

Then he said, “I want to share something with you, Max. It is my very favorite moment of the whole year, and it happens this morning.”

“Well, now there’s a coincidence, Pup. I want to share something with you, too.” I smiled wryly and flexed my oversized erection against his groin and his abs. “It’s my favorite time of the morning, and it’s going to happen right now.” I was so fucking horny for Pup. I leveled my sights on his mouth and parted my lips for a kiss. Just when I thought we’d make contact, he rebuffed my advance with his index finger. 

“Hold on now, Tiger. We’ll get to that in a minute. I’m not through telling you what I’m excited about. It’s about to be spring, and this year it’s going to be incredibly special. It coincides with the sunrise, and I get to share the change of the season with you.” He looked sweetly at me and then at the clock on the nightstand. “The Vernal Equinox is in 18 minutes, and the whole world will make a silent transition. The southern hemisphere will hunker down for the winter, and the northern hemisphere will throw off the darkness and cold. For you and me and half of the world, starting right then, the days will grow longer than the nights.” He pertly pecked me sweet on the lips. Not the kiss I was hoping for, but God, he was so adorable. Who could resist? “For me, the moment when the seasons are changing is nothing less than celestial magic, and because it marks the beginning of spring, I love this moment the most of the entire year.”

Magic. The moment he said the word magic, the soundtrack that played in my head suddenly stopped, and the stylus slid across my neurologic turntable. Suddenly I was fully and completely awake.

“You mean the equinox happens in just …” I looked at the clock again, “17 minutes?”

“Yep, and I’m going to share it with you.”

“Well, I wouldn’t ordinarily take particular notice, but being with you gives the world a wealth of new meanings. I also received a message to be opened this morning.” I reached for the small envelope on the bedside table and extracted the note. Aloud, I read the inscription to Pup:

At the moment in time when day matches night, and the hours of the sun and the moon are the same, you may make one your equal.”

“Now I don’t know exactly what this means, but I think we’re about to find out.”

“Do you think we’re not equal already?”

“Well, I suppose the answer depends on what you mean. In the technical sense we are equals already. We are both men, both adults, and our votes count the same. In other ways we are very unequal. I am dark, and you are fair. I am older, and you are younger. I am bigger, and I am stronger. You are…”

He interrupted, “Smaller and weaker?”

“No… well, technically yes, although I would hardly describe a nearly 300 lb man with a body like yours as ‘smaller and weaker.’ What I was going to say is that you are sweeter and truer. You love everyone and marvel at everything like no one else on this planet. Your love for the coming of spring is emblematic of that. You care, and it shows. You are attentive and adorably cute. Everyone wants to be with you. Everyone trusts you. Everyone values you judgement. Your moral compass is true to the mark.”

He interrupted again. “But I could say all the same things of you.”

“And you wouldn’t be wrong, but I think more highly of you than I do of myself. I…”

He interrupted again, “Then we’re equal already.” He kissed me again, more softly this time. “I feel the same about you.” 

I cinched him in for another tight squeeze. Then I released the embrace and placed my hands on his pecs. I massaged his chest lightly as I slid my right knee between his thighs. He moaned when my thigh reached his balls. 

“Well, Pup, to tell you the truth, I think the message probably means you’re going to grow. The man who sent me the message is the man who I think made me grow big like this.” I stretched my arms wide; then I flexed my arms into mountains of granite. I felt Pups erect cock surge against my right hip.

“You like that idea, don’t you, Pup?”

He rubbed my flexed biceps. His cock surged again. “Fuck! Who wouldn’t? You’re the embodiment of my most erotic fantasies and dreams. Every square inch of your magnificent body gives me a hardon. You can make me orgasm with the flex of your wrist.”

I relaxed my flex and slid the flat of my palm down his back and over the firm curve of his rump. I squeezed. “Well, then we are even because you are the embodiment of my most erotic fantasies and dreams.” Then I tapped his temple with my index finger and said, “It’s what’s in here…” Then my hand trailed down to his chest. My palm lay flat there for a few seconds to feel the beating of his heart, “…and what’s in here.” I rubbed my palm harder and grabbed a handful of his pec muscle. His dick surged again. “It’s this.” I kissed his lips softly and rolled him flat on his back, “… and this…” I traced a finger over his chest and through the trail down his abs, “… and this…”my finger continued its path to his perineum. I cupped his balls in my right hand then slid my hand up and grasped the base of his cock. He gasped at the pleasure, and I slid my tongue in his mouth. I tightened my grip and started jerking him slowly and increased the depth of my kiss. He responded in kind, raping my mouth with his tongue and thrusting his cock in my hand. The action of jacking his dick set my muscles in motion, and he appreciatively moaned as he groped and explored my size and my strength. 

God I loved the feel of his hands on my arm. I increased my flex, and the muscles exploded. My own cock surged harder and leaked copious precum. I jacked Pup with my right hand and squeezed the base of my cock with my left. I moved to my knees without breaking our kiss. His hands trailed down the expanse of my lats and kneaded the muscles at the small of my back. He then grasped the backs of my thighs and my ass. He pulled me in tighter. I moved between his knees and placed his legs on my shoulders. I grabbed the base of my cock. It was slick and hot and harder than steel. The drool of my dick lubed the ring of his hole. I probed and teased lightly until he began to relax. I started to enter, but he flinched as he spasmed. I paused for a moment and then pushed in to the hilt. 

For a moment I couldn’t move without cumming. I just stayed there unmoving, regaining my wits. The sensation of being enveloped by Pup was like nothing I had ever encountered. We fit as if we had be made as a set. The seal of our bonding was unabridged pleasure. It felt like everywhere that I had a bump or a curve, Pup had a groove that perfectly matched it. 

I started thrusting and grinding my dick into Pup. I broke our kiss only to survey his beauty. His face was so handsome, and his skin was perfection. The mass of his muscles had increased by the hour. He was appealingly large and perfectly shaped. My hands explored the curves of his arms and his shoulders. He brought his arms up and flexed his biceps for me. The warm flesh hardened into cables of steel, rising and pushing my fingers up and apart. His arms fit my hands like his ass fit my cock. 

It all felt so perfect. I thrust even harder. My hands moved from his arms to his chest. I kneaded and rubbed his ballooning pectorals. I kneaded and squeezed, and he flexed in response. The generous mounds of malleable muscle transformed into solid slabs of hard stone. One hand found his nipple. The other moved south and resumed jacking his cock. He threw back his and arched his back in response. We were both getting closer. His hands were a frenzy of wholesale exploration. He gripped worshiped my arms and my shoulders. His fists pounded my abs and my pecs. The pleasure was almost insanity-making. I was at the brink, at the edge. I felt my cock start to swell. 

A cold breeze blew in from the east terrace doors. The shiver it sent down my back set my glutes into spasm. My pelvis thrust forward; I buried my dick to the hilt. The moment was pregnant. I took a breath in, but I couldn’t breathe out. I felt the heft of my balls as they started to rise. I was ready to shoot, anticipating the pleasure. My body waiting to send me over the edge. Then, all at once, it all happened together. The first rays of the sun hit me square on the back. The warmth of dawn and of spring filled my body with power. At that pivotal moment as the world was transforming, a strong pulse of power and beauty surged into my body. It penetrated deep to my core and spread out to my limbs. I was growing again -- expanding, contracting, perfecting, preparing… Transcendent potential condensed at the base of my cock. My body contracted in the ultimate pleasure. I was cumming -- I was cumming, but I wasn’t alone. I was melded with Pup, and we were coming together -- growing, transforming, combining, dividing. The world fell apart and reassembled perfected. Walls fell around us and the ground disappeared. The stars sighed, and angels wept. We were cumming and growing and gasping for breath. The strength of moment penetrated our beings, and a supernova of love, desire, fulfillment and pleasure exploded around us, upon us, within us. 

When it finally ended we lay entangled together, wasted, perfected, sleeping, restoring. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Maxum said:

The Wall, Chapter 26 “Equality”

“Max… Max…” nudge. “Wake up, Max. It’s almost time…”

“Hmmmm…?” I made the transition from dreamland to twilight. I yawned and stretched my big body, disentangling from Pup and the embrace of our sleep. I opened one eye just a bit. “Mmmmmm….” I stretched and I flexed. Then I opened the other eye and squinted at Pup. “Oh, it’s just you,” I teased. I wrapped my arms back around him and pulled him in for a kiss.  I sucked on the stubbly line of his jaw and stroked the curls on his chest. “We’re never leaving this bed. It’s so comfortable, and I’ve got everything I could ever want in my arms right now.” I kissed him again, pulling him closer and rolling him onto his back. He me kissed back deeply. Mmmmm. Sleepy sex in the wee morning hours is one of my favorite things. It can be so delicious to fuck without waking completely and then drift back to sleep only to wake up mid-morning and do it again. My unconscious mind and my body already knew what they wanted, and my autopilot kicked into action. In inhaled his scent. Sweet, sweat, leather, spice, musk -- man. I sealed his mouth with my lips and sucked in his breath and then inflated his chest with the breath I had stolen. It felt so intimate to share breath with this man. My ultimate love. My lover. Pup. It had taken 5 years to fall of the cliff, and when I finally fell, I fell hard, and I fell fast. We continued the kiss. Then his smile broke the seal.

“You make me happy.”

I licked his perfect white teeth. I whispered into his mouth, “You make me horny.”

His smile grew wider. “I love you, too.”

He was so goddamn cute, and he read my mind like a book. At that very moment, I couldn’t get close enough to Pup. I wrapped him up in my arms, and I twisted my legs around his. I held him so tight that it felt like we were floating. The only thing that mattered was Pup. Everything else disappeared.

Then he said, “I want to share something with you, Max. It is my very favorite moment of the whole year, and it happens this morning.”

“Well, now there’s a coincidence, Pup. I want to share something with you, too.” I smiled wryly and flexed my oversized erection against his groin and his abs. “It’s my favorite time of the morning, and it’s going to happen right now.” I was so fucking horny for Pup. I leveled my sights on his mouth and parted my lips for a kiss. Just when I thought we’d make contact, he rebuffed my advance with his index finger. 

“Hold on now, Tiger. We’ll get to that in a minute. I’m not through telling you what I’m excited about. It’s about to be spring, and this year it’s going to be incredibly special. It coincides with the sunrise, and I get to share the change of the season with you.” He looked sweetly at me and then at the clock on the nightstand. “The Vernal Equinox is in 18 minutes, and the whole world will make a silent transition. The southern hemisphere will hunker down for the winter, and the northern hemisphere will throw off the darkness and cold. For you and me and half of the world, starting right then, the days will grow longer than the nights.” He pertly pecked me sweet on the lips. Not the kiss I was hoping for, but God, he was so adorable. Who could resist? “For me, the moment when the seasons are changing is nothing less than celestial magic, and because it marks the beginning of spring, I love this moment the most of the entire year.”

Magic. The moment he said the word magic, the soundtrack that played in my head suddenly stopped, and the stylus slid across my neurologic turntable. Suddenly I was fully and completely awake.

“You mean the equinox happens in just …” I looked at the clock again, “17 minutes?”

“Yep, and I’m going to share it with you.”

“Well, I wouldn’t ordinarily take particular notice, but being with you gives the world a wealth of new meanings. I also received a message to be opened this morning.” I reached for the small envelope on the bedside table and extracted the note. Aloud, I read the inscription to Pup:

At the moment in time when day matches night, and the hours of the sun and the moon are the same, you may make one your equal.”

“Now I don’t know exactly what this means, but I think we’re about to find out.”

“Do you think we’re not equal already?”

“Well, I suppose the answer depends on what you mean. In the technical sense we are equals already. We are both men, both adults, and our votes count the same. In other ways we are very unequal. I am dark, and you are fair. I am older, and you are younger. I am bigger, and I am stronger. You are…”

He interrupted, “Smaller and weaker?”

“No… well, technically yes, although I would hardly describe a nearly 300 lb man with a body like yours as ‘smaller and weaker.’ What I was going to say is that you are sweeter and truer. You love everyone and marvel at everything like no one else on this planet. Your love for the coming of spring is emblematic of that. You care, and it shows. You are attentive and adorably cute. Everyone wants to be with you. Everyone trusts you. Everyone values you judgement. Your moral compass is true to the mark.”

He interrupted again. “But I could say all the same things of you.”

“And you wouldn’t be wrong, but I think more highly of you than I do of myself. I…”

He interrupted again, “Then we’re equal already.” He kissed me again, more softly this time. “I feel the same about you.” 

I cinched him in for another tight squeeze. Then I released the embrace and placed my hands on his pecs. I massaged his chest lightly as I slid my right knee between his thighs. He moaned when my thigh reached his balls. 

“Well, Pup, to tell you the truth, I think the message probably means you’re going to grow. The man who sent me the message is the man who I think made me grow big like this.” I stretched my arms wide; then I flexed my arms into mountains of granite. I felt Pups erect cock surge against my right hip.

“You like that idea, don’t you, Pup?”

He rubbed my flexed biceps. His cock surged again. “Fuck! Who wouldn’t? You’re the embodiment of my most erotic fantasies and dreams. Every square inch of your magnificent body gives me a hardon. You can make me orgasm with the flex of your wrist.”

I relaxed my flex and slid the flat of my palm down his back and over the firm curve of his rump. I squeezed. “Well, then we are even because you are the embodiment of my most erotic fantasies and dreams.” Then I tapped his temple with my index finger and said, “It’s what’s in here…” Then my hand trailed down to his chest. My palm lay flat there for a few seconds to feel the beating of his heart, “…and what’s in here.” I rubbed my palm harder and grabbed a handful of his pec muscle. His dick surged again. “It’s this.” I kissed his lips softly and rolled him flat on his back, “… and this…” I traced a finger over his chest and through the trail down his abs, “… and this…”my finger continued its path to his perineum. I cupped his balls in my right hand then slid my hand up and grasped the base of his cock. He gasped at the pleasure, and I slid my tongue in his mouth. I tightened my grip and started jerking him slowly and increased the depth of my kiss. He responded in kind, raping my mouth with his tongue and thrusting his cock in my hand. The action of jacking his dick set my muscles in motion, and he appreciatively moaned as he groped and explored my size and my strength. 

God I loved the feel of his hands on my arm. I increased my flex, and the muscles exploded. My own cock surged harder and leaked copious precum. I jacked Pup with my right hand and squeezed the base of my cock with my left. I moved to my knees without breaking our kiss. His hands trailed down the expanse of my lats and kneaded the muscles at the small of my back. He then grasped the backs of my thighs and my ass. He pulled me in tighter. I moved between his knees and placed his legs on my shoulders. I grabbed the base of my cock. It was slick and hot and harder than steel. The drool of my dick lubed the ring of his hole. I probed and teased lightly until he began to relax. I started to enter, but he flinched as he spasmed. I paused for a moment and then pushed in to the hilt. 

For a moment I couldn’t move without cumming. I just stayed there unmoving, regaining my wits. The sensation of being enveloped by Pup was like nothing I had ever encountered. We fit as if we had be made as a set. The seal of our bonding was unabridged pleasure. It felt like everywhere that I had a bump or a curve, Pup had a groove that perfectly matched it. 

I started thrusting and grinding my dick into Pup. I broke our kiss only to survey his beauty. His face was so handsome, and his skin was perfection. The mass of his muscles had increased by the hour. He was appealingly large and perfectly shaped. My hands explored the curves of his arms and his shoulders. He brought his arms up and flexed his biceps for me. The warm flesh hardened into cables of steel, rising and pushing my fingers up and apart. His arms fit my hands like his ass fit my cock. 

It all felt so perfect. I thrust even harder. My hands moved from his arms to his chest. I kneaded and rubbed his ballooning pectorals. I squeezed, and he flexed in response, and the mounds of malleable muscle transformed into immovable, solid slabs of hard stone. One hand found his nipple. The other moved south and resumed jacking his cock. He threw back his and arched his back in response. We were both getting closer. His hands were a frenzy of wholesale exploration. He gripped worshiped my arms and my shoulders. His fists pounded my abs and my pecs. The pleasure was almost insanity-making. I was at the brink, at the edge. I felt my cock start to swell. 

A cold breeze blew in from the east terrace doors. The shiver it sent down my back set my glutes into spasm. My pelvis thrust forward; I buried my dick to the hilt. The moment was pregnant. I took a breath in, but I couldn’t breathe out. I felt the heft of my balls as they started to rise. I was ready to shoot, anticipating the pleasure. My body waiting to send me over the edge. Then, all at once, it all happened together. The first rays of the sun hit me square on the back. The warmth of dawn and of spring filled my body with power. At that pivotal moment as the world was transforming, a strong pulse of power and beauty surged into my body. It penetrated deep to my core and spread out to my limbs. I was growing again -- expanding, contracting, perfecting, preparing… Transcendent potential condensed at the base of my cock. My body contracted in the ultimate pleasure. I was cumming -- I was cumming, but I wasn’t alone. I was melded with Pup, and we were coming together -- growing, transforming, combining, dividing. The world fell apart and reassembled perfected. Walls fell around us and the ground disappeared. The stars sighed, and angels wept. We were cumming and growing and gasping for breath. The strength of moment penetrated our beings, and a supernova of love, desire, fulfillment and pleasure exploded around us, upon us, within us. 

When it finally ended we lay entangled together, wasted, perfected, sleeping, restoring. 

Wow another incredible chapter. Thank you 

• Like 1

"Transcendent potential"

YES! 

[Even though Pup and Max are STILL being distracting!  They're poetry in motion!]

[I'll wait, patiently, for more "developments" -- he said, meaningfully!]

• Like 3

I've been a lurker on this board for many years, and I finally signed up for an account just to comment on this story. It's fantastic. Your descriptions are amazing. The sex scenes provoke the desired response (again and again). I've become obsessed with checking for updates and more chapters. How long till we find out what happens next?

On 9/9/2020 at 6:23 AM, 21inchgunshow said:

How long till we find out what happens next?

Okay, I'm just "putting pencil to paper" now.  Let's see where this takes us. If it's anything like the rest of this story, you can expect an update today or tomorrow, Sunday at the latest. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Maxum said:

Okay, I'm just "putting pencil to paper" now.  Let's see where this takes us. If it's anything like the rest of this story, you can expect an update today or tomorrow, Sunday at the latest. 

"PUP - stay in your corner.  Max, go out and garden.  Stay away from Pup!  Maxum is writing!!"

"How's that WALL coming along, anyway?'

🤔

• Like 2