The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

6 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

P.S. What about the wall?  The gardener?  Eyebrows raised, arms akimbo....

Patience. Max and Pup keep side tracking the story with all of their fucking. It feels like they write the story, and I'm taking dictation. However, if you like, I can skip all the sex scenes and erotic descriptions and wrap things up in a few dry paragraphs. You let me know what you want.

• Like 2

You definitely get the prize for writing some of the hottest sex scenes.  I was gonna say you should film them, but you make them so vivid it may not be necessary!

• Like 3

On 8/28/2020 at 9:50 PM, Maxum said:

Patience. Max and Pup keep side tracking the story with all of their fucking. It feels like they write the story, and I'm taking dictation. However, if you like, I can skip all the sex scenes and erotic descriptions and wrap things up in a few dry paragraphs. You let me know what you want.

Seriously?  O.k., since Max is a successful Wall Streeter 1% with a house on Long Island, how about we hear more about the goings on at his pool?  Surely he and Pup need to host a pool party in the Hamptons to celebrate their new status!  

How about some *distracting scenes* set backstage at Max's house with the catering company guys?  Surely the caterers  must be staffed by hot guidos who spend their off hours at Jones Beach when they're  not lifting at the gym!  [More workout scenes!  The one you wrote with Max and PUP was Hottt!]   

Or some similar excuse....Bring back his buds from the first episode, with more of THEIR built friends!  The more the merrier! 

Oh, and, of course, the gardener! More signs of his mysterious presence, perhaps with testimony from satisfied customers - at Max's pool party! 

See how  this stuff just writes itself?!? Hot caterers, jacked pool boys, sexy,  funny neighbors - perhaps with visiting relatives from Greece or Italy or Germany or some other country with a culture of dominant, muscular masculinity!

But, hey, it's YOUR story! 

O.k. You DID say " let me know what you want." 

🤩

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

Seriously?  O.k., since Max is a successful Wall Streeter 1% with a house on Long Island, how about we hear more about the goings on at his pool?  Surely he and Pup need to host a pool party in the Hamptons to celebrate their new status!  

How about some *distracting scenes* set backstage at Max's house with the catering company guys?  Surely the caterers  must be staffed by hot guidos who spend their off hours at Jones Beach when they're  not lifting at the gym!  [More workout scenes!  The one you wrote with Max and PUP was Hottt!]   

Or some similar excuse....Bring back his buds from the first episode, with more of THEIR built friends!  The more the merrier! 

Oh, and, of course, the gardener! More signs of his mysterious presence, perhaps with testimony from satisfied customers - at Max's pool party! 

See how  this stuff just writes itself?!? Hot caterers, jacked pool boys, sexy,  funny neighbors - perhaps with visiting relatives from Greece or Italy or Germany or some other country with a culture of dominant, muscular masculinity!

But, hey, it's YOUR story! 

O.k. You DID say " let me know what you want." 

🤩

Wow... a lot of great suggestions! Thanks! I'm at more than half mast just reading them. If my dick were writing the story, then I think we'd do all those things and more. I suppose we'll find out. There are definitely some characters we need to revisit, whether in this story or in future spin offs.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

From my point of view, the best stories are the ones that: (1) pay attention to punctuation and grammar (otherwise the reader is being shortchanged); (2) have a good story line and interesting characters; and (3) make an erotic connection. Maxum's are 100% in all categories and any more that's a rare treat! I am profoundly grateful!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, hoga said:

Hows the next chapter coming?

Hope to get to it tonight or tomorrow early. I keep hoping to write a chapter with some depth and a slow burn, but the boys keep wanting to get off. I suppose we can't blame them. Max did promise Pup a 15 course meal...  😉

• Like 2