The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

Fuuuuuuuuuck! You keep getting me off, chapter after chapter. That was amazing!

What happened to Sven? He's got to be passed out in a pool of cum somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 21inchgunshow said:

Fuuuuuuuuuck! You keep getting me off, chapter after chapter. That was amazing!

What happened to Sven? He's got to be passed out in a pool of cum somewhere.

I am glad to be of service each chapter. They have the same effect on me. I've talked with some other writers on this blog, and we all seem to be stimulated ourselves when we write these stories.

Re: Sven. I don't know what happened to him yet, but I'm sure as the next chapter starts, we'll all find out. I don't think we're quite done with him yet. 

• Like 2

Thank you so much for this amazing story, downright the best I have read in a very long time!! I absolutely love that max is so rich, powerful, suited up and is also muscular like a juggernaut and loves to show off. Thank you and hoping you continue. It's so delicious when you use normal sized people for comparison!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Can never have too much workout action and muscle pumping. LOVE  those drop sets. 

Let it out. Play with it. Nothing better than a story chapter that needs 3 attempts to finish reading it.

Some few stories I find myself reading over and over. Eg: Cell Mate. By John Bowling - your equal.  

• Like 1

THE WALL, Chapter 29 “Gemini” 

“Max!”

I startled awake at my name. I was still lying on top of Pup on the bench. One thing about amazingly satisfying sex is that you can fall asleep in the afterglow almost anywhere…

“What? What’s the matter, Pup?” I replied in surprise.

“Get up! You have to get up. Sven is passed out in the corner, and I think it’s our fault.”

I looked over, and sure enough, Sven was blissfully passed out in the corner, surrounded by a puddle of cum, his dick still in his hand, a smile of satisfaction on his face.

“Pup, I think he’s okay. Look at his face. He looks absolutely peaceful and happy. I don’t think we’ve harmed him in any way. If anything, he’s the luckiest guy around. He just witnessed a show that he can replay in his head for the rest of his life. Just think, a memory so hot that it can provide a lifetime of orgasms. Fuck! I mean just seeing either one of us would be too much most men, but Sven got to witness the two of us going at it while lifting almost 5000 lbs.” 

Just describing our recent strength driven shenanigans was enough to make the tingling in my loins start up in earnest. I began to get hard. Pup felt my growing lust against his thigh and stretched his arms overhead and threaded his fingers together behind his head and flexed. His biceps rose to fill the space between his forearms, shoulders and the sides of his head. His lats spread wide like wings, and the hollows of his armpits deepened. He turned his head and licked the peak of his right biceps, moaning deeply and arching his pelvis against my hardening erection. When my tongue met his tongue atop the peak of his biceps, he relaxed his flex and turned his head back to me, saying, “You check on Sven first, and then we can get back to this.” He flexed again, just briefly, letting out another moan, and said, “Hurry up, or I’ll move on without you,” seductively licking his biceps again.

Fuck! Fucking tease. He had me where he wanted. At that moment I would have done almost anything to go another round with him. So I pushed away slowly, making sure to flare my lats and tighten my pecs as I separated my body from Pup’s. Then I stood to full height and stretched and flexed as I turned to go check on Sven’s condition. If Pup was going to force me away for even a moment, I wanted to make sure he knew what he’d be missing while I was gone. I grabbed my club of a dick with my right hand and slapped it into the palm of my left in a series of thwacks before stroking it roughly a couple of times while flexing my giant biceps for my own pleasure. A clear drop of precum emerged from the slit and formed a gossamer strand as it fell to the floor. Then I walked over to Sven, making my shoulders and back look as broad as I could, flexing the muscles of my back and my ass as I went, knowing that Pup was already wishing he had never sent me away for the task.

When I reached the slumbering gym owner with the contented smile on his face, I stroked my thick hardon again and produced another drop of oozing honey that I transferred to his lips on the tip of my finger. When the drop hit his tongue, he didn’t awaken as I had expected. Instead his unconscious mouth automatically sucked my finger in deep, and his dick shot a thick ropes of cum high in the air. He was cumming again without waking up. My drop of distilled muscle precum and the unconscious memory of what he had witnessed rocketed him off to another orgasmic dimension.

I looked back to Pup who watching in earnest. “Looks like he’s more than okay to me,” I said.

“But he’s not waking up. We can’t just leave him like that. Why don’t you kiss him the way that Prince Charming kissed Sleeping Beauty? Maybe that will do the trick.”

“Seriously, Pup? This isn’t a fairy tale. I highly doubt…” But as my voice trailed off, and Pup implored me with his eyes, I remembered how similar to a fairy tale the last day had been. After all, my goal was to sweep with the man of my dreams off his feet and live happily ever after. Perhaps Pup was right. So I leaned over slowly and gently brushed Sven’s mouth with my lips. His eyes fluttered open, and he began muttering “Ik hou van je” again and again. I glanced over at Pup with a questioning look.

“He loves you,… and I don’t think he means like a brother.”

Sven kept uttering the same phrase, “Ik hou van je” while staring at me longingly.

Pup started to laugh. The scene was comical to him. Poor Sven was caught in some twilight of consciousness, seemingly unable to fully awaken but definitely completely devoted to me.

“Great. Now, I’ve created a love zombie. Why don’t you get your ass over here and see what you can do?”

Pup sauntered over, his oversized, oversexed body flexing and relaxing with each step that he took. Despite my current concern for Sven’s un-waking condition, I found myself staring lustfully at Pup, bewitched by the size of his muscles and the depth of his beauty. He playfully kissed me gently on the lips and feigned Sven’s unfocused zombie-like stare, mindlessly repeating “Ik hou van je” to me before busting out laughing.

Sven just looked up at Pup and uttered also to him, “Ik hou ook van je.”

I looked at Pup questioningly, and he replied, “He loves me, too,” he said, rolling his eyes and fully losing control of his laughter. The more that he laughed, the funnier the situation seemed. I joined in the laughter as well, and the Zombie Sven also laughed because we were laughing, even though he didn’t understand why.

“So, now what?” I asked.

“I think we should throw his love sick ass in the shower. Maybe that’ll sober him up. We could both use a shower, too, and I do need some time with soap-slippery hands and those titanic peaks and pecs of yours.”

Both of our dicks started rising at the thought. I wasn’t sure if I’d ever be more than a hair trigger away from getting a hardon again, especially with Pup anywhere within sight, sound or smell. I raised my right arm into a single biceps pose, and the muscle exploded in size, rocketing up to my fist. I licked the peak, savoring the salty maleness of its taste. Then I grabbed the nearby 2300 lb bar from the nearby uprights with my left hand and started curling the weight up and down. Pup’s dick exploded in size and started to shoot at the sight, and my dick shot a load in response. We had forgotten about Sven for the moment, but I soon the splatter of his hot load hit the back of my calf. He had cum and passed out again, the blissful, satisfied look still sketched across his smiling face. 

I looked at Pup with a question in my eyes. “What now?”

“Let’s just leave him here. He’ll be okay, don’t you think?” 

“Well, that was my original suggestion… Besides, I want you all to myself in the shower. Remember, I want to jack off while you flex for me.”

“Just posing and flexing? No interaction?” Pup asked.

“I think interaction is implied in posing and flexing.”

“Okay. Interaction with posing. How about jacking off? Any interaction there?”

“ I wouldn’t say no.”

“I’ll take that as a yes. So let me get this right. You want to jack off while I flex for you, but you’d like to interact with the flexing and posing – I’m guessing that involves touching, massaging, groping, kissing, licking, frotting, etc…”

I nodded.

“… and I can interact with your jack off session – meaning hand job, blow job, fucking, being fucked…”

“Mmmhmm.” I nodded some more.

“And I’m guessing you’ll probably pose and flex for me in return?”

“Exactly!”

“Displays of incredible strength?”

“Absolutely!”

“And how is this different than what happened just a few minutes ago?”

Unable to come up with an answer, I just shrugged my shoulders and turned my palms to the sky. With the gesture, my giant pecs bounced, and my biceps bunched up.

Pup confirmed, “So just more of the same as we’ve been doing since last night – no, since Monday night in New York. SEX. You want more SEX. To be more specific, you want sex with flexing and muscles. You want more… muscle sex.”

“BINGO!” My dick was full mast again, and I started jacking. Pup’s hardon wasn’t too far behind.

“So if I did this while you keep jacking…” he turned and hit a back double biceps. The mountain range of his traps, deltoids and biceps capped a relief map of muscular bulges and brawn that narrowed from his wide lats to his narrow, muscular waist and then broadened again over his ample striated glutes and flared out even wider over the broad columns of his impossibly thick thighs and wide calves.

“Or this…” back lat spread. Unnghh! I jacked faster. His back was so thick and so wide, and his waist was so narrow. He flexed his glutes, and the perfect orbs of his ass transformed into twin globes of deep striated muscle. Mmmnphh. If I had let my eyes roll back in their sockets, I would have cum a full load right then.

“Or…

But before he could move onto the next gut wrenching pose, the sound of keys jingling in the lock at the side door to the gym interrupted our foreplay. The sound of the deadbolt sliding back was next, followed by more jingling as the key owner searched for the right key to unlock the knob. 

Pup and I shared looks of surprise and alarm as it became apparent that we would soon be interrupted. In an act of unthinking panic, I scooped Sven from the floor and followed Pup into the locker room. We had just rounded the corner when I heard the side door open and close. I’m not sure why we had run and decided to hide, but now we were stuck in the vast changing room with the unconscious Sven.

“What now, Pup?” I implored in a loud whisper.

“Wrap a towel around your waist!”

“It won’t fit!”

“Well then, make yourself smaller!”

“What!”

“Shrink!” As he said it, his oversized body compacted back to the 298 lbs size he had been 24 hours earlier. 

“What the…”

“It’s part of the upgrade I was talking about. You can change your body at will,” and he compressed himself even smaller – equivalent to an approximately 250 lb size but still packed with 350 lbs of muscle. His density and hardness seemed to increase as he compacted, as if all the muscle and strength were being maintained but concentrated into a smaller volume. God, I loved his huge body before, but somehow he looked equally hot or possibly hotter now that his body was as hard and as dense as a diamond.

“But how do I…”

“Just do it. Don’t think too hard about it. Just will yourself to be smaller. You won’t actually lose any mass, but you can take up less space.” 

So I did what he said. Without thinking too much, I willed myself smaller and compacted in size. The feeling was intense and strangely satisfying. Every fiber of my being just felt denser and harder. I willed myself down to the 6’6”, 400lb size I had arrived in Amsterdam with. Then, just like Pup, I shrank few percentage points further to make my body as dense and as hard as I wanted. Pup looked amazing that way, and I wanted to best him. I felt my skin sink into crevasses between titanium muscles. Any remaining fat percentage plummeted to zero. As I tightened up further, Pup glanced my way sucked in his breath. His hard cock started drooling. Mission accomplished. I had pushed him up to the edge. He was about to cum just watching the increase in my muscular density and the deepening of my unimaginable cuts. “Competition ready” didn’t come close describing what I was becoming. 

From the main room of the gym, we heard the first calls of, “Hello… Hello… Sven?” The voice sounded American. Nice and deep. Rich. Hot. I imagined a nice hairy chest and big set of balls went with that voice. 

Pup and I wrapped towels around our waists and tried to look as casual as possible. For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out why we were hiding or feeling that we needed to cover up some big secret. I guess it was the locked gym doors and the unrousable gym owner that seemed most suspicious.

“What about him?” I asked, nodding to Sven, the slumbering zombie. “We have to hide him or wake him up right now.”

“Throw his ass in the shower on turn on the cold water.”

The man with the deep sexy voice called out again, only closer this time, “Sven? Hello?” He was headed our way. 

I said to Pup, “This worked last time,” and I leaned over and lightly kissed Sven on the lips. His eyes fluttered open, only this time he seemed more awake. At least he was more susceptible to suggestion because when I told him to go take a shower, he staggered into the large tiled enclosure and turned on the water without removing his clothes. When the water hit him square in the face, he let out a yelp and completely revived. He startled and quickly turned off the water, grabbed a towel from the rack, and seemed to laugh at himself as he began drying his face and his hair. Then he draped the towel around his neck and headed back toward the gym, giving my big pecs a squeeze as he passed and then grabbing his crotch as he passed through the door. Sven practically ran headlong into the man with the deep voice at the locker room threshold. He patted the man on the chest and said something that sounded like, “Enjoy yourself.”

Then the man with the voice looked up and he saw Pup and me wrapped only in towels. He let out a gasp. 

“Wow! Holy shit! Where did you two come from?”

“Um… I’m Max, and this is Pup, and we rented the gym for the morning. We didn’t expect anyone else until we were finished, but you seem to have a key and a purpose; so, I’m guessing you weren’t informed we were here.”

“No. Oh, I’m sorry I interrupted your gym time. My name is Travis, and I’m a massage therapist in training. Rolf, my mentor, usually arrives around 12:30, and he demands that every preparation be exacted before his arrival. I just came in today to fold towels and straighten up the massage area. I,… uh, got in a bit of trouble yesterday for not making sure everything was perfect before Rolf arrived. I’m actually off today. No massages on Fridays…” He looked Pup and me up and down and added, “… although I could make an exception.”

Travis was stunning – about 25 years old, nicely muscled without being overtly big, twinkly blue eyes with long black lashes and a bird’s nest of black hair framing a masculine face. His 5 o’clock shadow had arrived before noon, and tufts of black hair poking over his collar promised a wealth of hair on the chest being hugged by his shirt. He noticed my inspection and the slight rise in my towel. Then he re-surveyed Pup and me and adjusted his hardening cock.

“Wow, you guys are huge, and you look like anatomy charts with all the muscles displayed. I’ve never seen anything like you in real life or even in pictures, and I’ve seen lots of male bodies. Um, I’d be more than happy to comp you both free massages if you wouldn’t mind my using the experience to advance my education and understanding of muscle anatomy.” He raised his right hand and reached out toward my chest. “May I?”

I took a step forward and met his hand with my pec.

“Fuck! You’re like granite.” Then he tilted his head in Pup’s direction, “Is he as solid as you?”

Pup stepped up beside me, and Travis put his left hand on Pup’s chest. 

“Oh my god! He’s like iron but just a little bit smaller than you.”

In response to the comment, I saw Pup take in a breath and expand just a bit. Travis’s left hand rose as Pup’s pectorals grew. Travis’s eyes widened, and a small wet spot appeared near the fly of his pants. He was leaking. I caught Pup’s eye and shook my head no. I didn’t want to overwhelm Travis the way we had Sven.

At that very moment, we again heard the jangle of keys in the lock, and another American accented voice that sounded a whole lot like Travis yelled out, “Hello…, Hello…, Travis? Sven? Where is everybody?” There were some shuffling sounds in the weight room, and then a man nearly identical to Travis heavier appeared at the locker room door, holding our discarded clothing. 

He looked us both up and down.

“Yours?” he asked, addressing Pup and then me.

Pup responded, “What the…?”

Travis said, “Guys, this is my brother Darren.”

“Twins?”

“Yep. Identical, until just recently that is. When I decided to take my massage therapy training with Rolf, Darren came along to Amsterdam with me and took a job helping Sven in the gym. As you can see, he’s packed on some muscle re-racking the weights and working out when things are slow here. Rolf won’t let me work out much. He says big muscles will scare away clients, but when I look at Darren, I want to get bigger. He’s like the me I could be. ” He adjusted his hardon and looked shyly from me to Pup and then back to me. “I think big muscles are sexy.”

The slightly larger twin Darren wasn’t the shy one of the pair. He just blurted out, “I may be a little bigger than Travis, but Holy Shit! You guys are stacked.” His bulge was increasing in size and soon made a match for his brother’s. He moved in behind me and Pup and slid his hands down our traps and our deltoids and then curled a hand around each of our biceps.

“Damn!” He muttered and then added, “Whose biceps are bigger?”

“Depends on the day,” Pup replied, bending his arm at the elbow and causing his peak to balloon at his side, filling Darren’s groping hand.

“WHOAH!” he said, massaging the peak. “That gun is a cannon.” His hardon twitched in his pants. Then he turned his attention to me, squeezing the unflexed hunk of flesh on my arm. “How about you, big man. You fucking look like Superman’s more muscular brother. Can you out-flex Boy Wonder today?” 

I cleared my throat and curled my hand into a fist. Travis, who was still standing close by, added his hands to my unflexed arm and started groping. I bent my arm at the elbow, slowly at first, and my biceps and triceps began to expand. Travis audibly swallowed and then grabbed my flexing arm harder. I hastened my flex to a full 90 degrees. Travis let out a moan as the muscle expanded. He sank to his knees. Then I flexed even harder causing the muscle to thicken and mound up like an oversized mountain. Then I willed my arm to grow to even more. When it passed a reasonable size, Travis’s pelvis bucked in the air as he lost all control of his body. He fell to the floor in an orgasmic spasm as he emptied a giant load of cum in his pants. Pup saw Travis falter and spasm and glanced at my oversized arm. He shook his head in mock disapproval and then flexed his own arm till it grew just as big. The larger twin Darren who still had his fingers wrapped around both of our biceps also sank to his knees and unloaded a large volume white jizz over the top of his waistband. Then, like his twin brother, he melted in a heap to the floor, lost in a coma of pleasure.

“We could try to revive them…”

“No. Let’s leave them here. I think they’ll recover on their own. I’d rather have you all to myself in the shower. All that slippery soap and your muscles. Fuck! Look at the size of your arm!” 

He flexed it again, and I swooned. I flexed mine in response, and his hardening dick emerged from the slit in his towel. I loosened my own towel, and it fell to the floor. We kissed for a bit, and then I asked, “When did you discover we could control the size of our bodies?”

“This morning when I was waiting for you to wake up. I was flexing and messing around in front of the mirror, and I realized I could direct my size and strength where I wanted. I can make myself bigger, and I can make myself smaller, but I seem to have limits that are more restrictive than yours. I think you must be stronger than any man or perhaps anything on the planet. It scared me a bit earlier when you were pressing more than 1000 kg over your head.” He stepped closer and placed his hands on my broad shoulders, massaging their mass in his hands. “But it really turned me on, too.” He kissed me wet on the mouth and moved his hands to my pecs and embarked on a rough exploration that made my dick harder. Then he grabbed my hardon like a handle and led me into the shower. He turned on the water and grabbed some liquid soap from the dispenser. 

“You know, it’s not just your muscles. Your dick is fucking ridiculous,” he said, massaging it’s length with both hands.

“Well, it might be ridiculous for any other man on the planet,” I replied with a chuckle, “but I think it goes with the rest of my body.” 

Then I grabbed his giant hardon and lathered its length with both hands. “This monster is nothing to sneeze at.” I stroked it some more, and Pup’s head rolled back on his shoulders. 

“Oh my God, that feels good.”

“It feels good in my hands. Now that I’m so up close and personal, I don’t think your dick is any smaller than mine. Maybe that’s how we’re equal.”

“Can you flex that big arm again for me?” Pup requested. 

I flexed my right arm, and his hardon increased in girth and in length, pushing the fingers of my left hand apart.

“Whoa,” I said. “Not equal anymore. You’re bigger for sure.” 

Then he flexed his left arm for me, and my own cock surged forth, surpassing his size. 

Pup grabbed a handful of soap and lathered the front of my body from my neck and my traps to the tips of my toes, paying special attention to my oversized pecs and rippled, tight abs, occasionally reaching around back to grab hold of my glutes and pulling our midsections together, grinding our soap-slippery hardons against one another . Then he turned me around and did the same to my back, paying special attention to my glutes and my crack, more than once reaching around front to jack my soap-slicked steel monster and massage my mounds of pectorals.

“God, you are thick!” he said, grabbing handfuls of pec meat as I flexed and relaxed. “I bet you could bench press a bus or a train.”

Just the thought of pressing with that much resistance sent a shockwave of pleasure to my pecs and my cock. I stroked my dick with both hands as I flexed my pecs into an excruciating cramp that caused them to swell and the striations to deepen. I took a deep breath and expanded my chest. It was bigger and thicker. I was growing all over.

“Hey, this is unfair,” I said. “I wanted to jerk off while you flex your muscles for me, and you turned the tables again. C’mon. I want to see how big you are.” 

Pup walked around to face me, immeasurably thick and staggeringly beautiful. We had been so close to one another for the past 14 hours that I hadn’t really looked at his parts all together at once. It was devastating. He was so incredibly handsome, and he was so incredibly big. He just stood there, breathing, his chest rising and falling. His skin shown with a soft glow of perfection. He looked as if he were covered in honey. 

Then he asked, “So, you want to see how big I am now?” He took a deep breath, put his fists on his waist, flared his lats wide, and flexed his pecs, at the same time flexing his thighs into a massive, deeply rutted collection of tear drops and cables. He was breathtaking. 

“… or do you want to see how big I can get?” He continued to flex harder and harder. His whole body shook as he increased his efforts. It was subtle at first, but his shoulders broadened a bit, and the muscles that capped them grew larger and rounder. The separation between his deltoids and pectorals deepened, and the crevasse that cleft his chest down the middle deepened into a bottomless ravine between striated pec mountains. Then his quads expanded and thickened with deepening cuts, and his diamond shaped calves pushed his legs further apart. His lats expanded and widened, lifting his arms further away from his sides. He again rolled his head back and let out a moan. He was getting off on the sensation of growing, and his shuddering hardon grew thicker and harder. I  grabbed my own throbbing cock and jacked it up and down with both hands. My prostate was pulsing, and I could feel the reservoir filling and expanding with cum.

Pup exhaled his breath and relaxed his pose for a moment before regathering his strength and discharging his will. Then he swung both of his arms into a front double biceps and again flexed so hard that his whole body shook. His chest and his thighs further expanded, and his waist tightened and narrowed as more cobbles appeared. 

Then he lustfully appraised the fruits of his efforts. He looked right and then left at the range of mountainous peaks made of deltoids and biceps, and then he squeezed his fists harder, and they rose even more. 

His muscles grew larger, nearly doubling in size, adding slab upon slab of pure power and strength. He was more than a mortal. He looked like a god. My own cock was shuddering at the sight of body and my mind was racked with the sense of his power. Pup let out a growl, and his cock thickened and reddened. It was prepared to let loose; so, I swallowed it whole. Then he unleashed a torrent of god-making nectar. It was what I was craving. It nourished my soul. I felt my own power build and my body expand. 

All at once, I was again larger and stronger. When I finished my meal of his cum and stood to full height, I was half a head taller. I looked down at my body. It was packed full of muscles that were writhing like serpents. I flexed my arm and licked at the peak of my biceps. The skin tasted like iron, and the muscle kept rising. Another tongue, Pup’s tongue, met my own on the muscle and then mingled with mine in my mouth and over the peak. I squeezed my fist harder, and the mountain rose higher. We were lost in a frenzy of biceps peak worship. Our mouths left the muscle as we continued our kiss. Pup’s large hands replaced his mouth on my biceps, exploring the muscle, feeling its size and impenetrable hardness. 

Then, just like Pup, I raised my other arm, too, flexing both arms into a reality-bending double biceps. With one hand on each mountain and his tongue deep in my mouth, Pup thrust his cock against my rippling mid-section, frotting the granite hard cobbles until he blew his next load on my chest. 

By the time that my own orgasm arrived, I had flexed so long and so hard that my biceps were cramping. The cramp resulted in both pleasure and pain. I knew that I had reached the ultimate contraction, and my muscles kept growing with the force of my flex. The pain and the pleasure sent me barreling forward, propelling my mind and my body to the edge of my climax. 

Pup let go of my biceps and moved his hands to my forearms and then to my wrists. He tried to break my flex with all of his might, but my strength was too great, and the harder he tried to push my fists further apart, the harder I flexed and the larger and more gnarled and jagged my biceps became. I turned to the right and watched the peak as it rose above my eye level, harder than iron and crisscrossed in veins. I dropped my left hand to my hardon and spread the remains of Pups last orgasm and my own abundant slick precum all over the shaft and the head. Then I felt the hot splatter of Pup cumming again. Then to my surprise and satisfaction he raised his own huge arm to my face and started to flex.

“You want to jack off to the site of my huge muscle body? Then feast your eye on this mountain, and beat your cock till you blow.” 

Then he flexed the titanic muscle, and it rose and expanded. He grabbed the back of my neck and forced my mouth to the mountain. My mouth and my tongue attached to the the gigantic flexed biceps. He straightening his arm and then flexed it again. The mountain rose higher than ever before. I sucked and I licked and made love to the muscle. Then he flexed it again and it exploded in size. The peak rose larger and higher in striated splendor. I was sucking the muscle and madly beating my cock. The final flex sent me up to the precarious edge of orgasm. I felt my prostate expand; my cock grew in my hands. When started to blow, I lost all control. I let out a roar that could bring the dead back to life. Cum rocketed forth from my cannon and flew in every direction, coating the walls, floor and ceiling of the gym shower. Then, in the final throes of my climax, my whole body contracted, and my cock fired a rope of white cum that crossed the tiled shower’s threshold. My eyes rolled back in my head as transformative nectar achieved ultimate distance and landed on Travis, the smaller unconscious twin. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Maxum said:

THE WALL, Chapter 29 “Gemini” 

“Max!”

I startled awake at my name. I was still lying on top of Pup on the bench. One thing about amazingly satisfying sex is that you can fall asleep in the afterglow almost anywhere…

“What? What’s the matter, Pup?” I replied in surprise.

“Get up! You have to get up. Sven is passed out in the corner, and I think it’s our fault.”

I looked over, and sure enough, Sven was blissfully passed out in the corner, surrounded by a puddle of cum, his dick still in his hand, a smile of satisfaction on his face.

“Pup, I think he’s okay. Look at his face. He looks absolutely peaceful and happy. I don’t think we’ve harmed him in any way. If anything, he’s the luckiest guy around. He just witnessed a show that he can replay in his head for the rest of his life. Just think, a memory so hot that it can provide a lifetime of orgasms. Fuck! I mean just seeing either one of us would be too much most men, but Sven got to witness the two of us going at it while lifting almost 5000 lbs.” 

Just describing our recent strength driven shenanigans was enough to make the tingling in my loins start up in earnest. I began to get hard. Pup felt my growing lust against his thigh and stretched his arms overhead and threaded his fingers together behind his head and flexed. His biceps rose to fill the space between his forearms, shoulders and the sides of his head. His lats spread wide like wings, and the hollows of his armpits deepened. He turned his head and licked the peak of his right biceps, moaning deeply and arching his pelvis against my hardening erection. When my tongue met his tongue atop the peak of his biceps, he relaxed his flex and turned his head back to me, saying, “You check on Sven first, and then we can get back to this.” He flexed again, just briefly, letting out another moan, and said, “Hurry up, or I’ll move on without you,” seductively licking his biceps again.

Fuck! Fucking tease. He had me where he wanted. At that moment I would have done almost anything to go another round with him. So I pushed away slowly, making sure to flare my lats and tighten my pecs as I separated my body from Pup’s. Then I stood to full height and stretched and flexed as I turned to go check on Sven’s condition. If Pup was going to force me away for even a moment, I wanted to make sure he knew what he’d be missing while I was gone. I grabbed my club of a dick with my right hand and slapped it into the palm of my left in a series of thwacks before stroking it roughly a couple of times while flexing my giant biceps for my own pleasure. A clear drop of precum emerged from the slit and formed a gossamer strand as it fell to the floor. Then I walked over to Sven, making my shoulders and back look as broad as I could, flexing the muscles of my back and my ass as I went, knowing that Pup was already wishing he had never sent me away for the task.

When I reached the slumbering gym owner with the contented smile on his face, I stroked my thick hardon again and produced another drop of oozing honey that I transferred to his lips on the tip of my finger. When the drop hit his tongue, he didn’t awaken as I had expected. Instead his unconscious mouth automatically sucked my finger in deep, and his dick shot a thick ropes of cum high in the air. He was cumming again without waking up. My drop of distilled muscle precum and the unconscious memory of what he had witnessed rocketed him off to another orgasmic dimension.

I looked back to Pup who watching in earnest. “Looks like he’s more than okay to me,” I said.

“But he’s not waking up. We can’t just leave him like that. Why don’t you kiss him the way that Prince Charming kissed Sleeping Beauty? Maybe that will do the trick.”

“Seriously, Pup? This isn’t a fairy tale. I highly doubt…” But as my voice trailed off, and Pup implored me with his eyes, I remembered how similar to a fairy tale the last day had been. After all, my goal was to sweep with the man of my dreams off his feet and live happily ever after. Perhaps Pup was right. So I leaned over slowly and gently brushed Sven’s mouth with my lips. His eyes fluttered open, and he began muttering “Ik hou van je” again and again. I glanced over at Pup with a questioning look.

“He loves you,… and I don’t think he means like a brother.”

Sven kept uttering the same phrase, “Ik hou van je” while staring at me longingly.

Pup started to laugh. The scene was comical to him. Poor Sven was caught in some twilight of consciousness, seemingly unable to fully awaken but definitely completely devoted to me.

“Great. Now, I’ve created a love zombie. Why don’t you get your ass over here and see what you can do?”

Pup sauntered over, his oversized, oversexed body flexing and relaxing with each step that he took. Despite my current concern for Sven’s un-waking condition, I found myself staring lustfully at Pup, bewitched by the size of his muscles and the depth of his beauty. He playfully kissed me gently on the lips and feigned Sven’s unfocused zombie-like stare, mindlessly repeating “Ik hou van je” to me before busting out laughing.

Sven just looked up at Pup and uttered also to him, “Ik hou ook van je.”

I looked at Pup questioningly, and he replied, “He loves me, too,” he said, rolling his eyes and fully losing control of his laughter. The more that he laughed, the funnier the situation seemed. I joined in the laughter as well, and the Zombie Sven also laughed because we were laughing, even though he didn’t understand why.

“So, now what?” I asked.

“I think we should throw his love sick ass in the shower. Maybe that’ll sober him up. We could both use a shower, too, and I do need some time with soap-slippery hands and those titanic peaks and pecs of yours.”

Both of our dicks started rising at the thought. I wasn’t sure if I’d ever be more than a hair trigger away from getting a hardon again, especially with Pup anywhere within sight, sound or smell. I raised my right arm into a single biceps pose, and the muscle exploded in size, rocketing up to my fist. I licked the peak, savoring the salty maleness of its taste. Then I grabbed the nearby 2300 lb bar from the nearby uprights with my left hand and started curling the weight up and down. Pup’s dick exploded in size and started to shoot at the sight, and my dick shot a load in response. We had forgotten about Sven for the moment, but I soon the splatter of his hot load hit the back of my calf. He had cum and passed out again, the blissful, satisfied look still sketched across his smiling face. 

I looked at Pup with a question in my eyes. “What now?”

“Let’s just leave him here. He’ll be okay, don’t you think?” 

“Well, that was my original suggestion… Besides, I want you all to myself in the shower. Remember, I want to jack off while you flex for me.”

“Just posing and flexing? No interaction?” Pup asked.

“I think interaction is implied in posing and flexing.”

“Okay. Interaction with posing. How about jacking off? Any interaction there?”

“ I wouldn’t say no.”

“I’ll take that as a yes. So let me get this right. You want to jack off while I flex for you, but you’d like to interact with the flexing and posing – I’m guessing that involves touching, massaging, groping, kissing, licking, frotting, etc…”

I nodded.

“… and I can interact with your jack off session – meaning hand job, blow job, fucking, being fucked…”

“Mmmhmm.” I nodded some more.

“And I’m guessing you’ll probably pose and flex for me in return?”

“Exactly!”

“Displays of incredible strength?”

“Absolutely!”

“And how is this different than what happened just a few minutes ago?”

Unable to come up with an answer, I just shrugged my shoulders and turned my palms to the sky. With the gesture, my giant pecs bounced, and my biceps bunched up.

Pup confirmed, “So just more of the same as we’ve been doing since last night – no, since Monday night in New York. SEX. You want more SEX. To be more specific, you want sex with flexing and muscles. You want more… muscle sex.”

“BINGO!” My dick was full mast again, and I started jacking. Pup’s hardon wasn’t too far behind.

“So if I did this while you keep jacking…” he turned and hit a back double biceps. The mountain range of his traps, deltoids and biceps capped a relief map of muscular bulges and brawn that narrowed from his wide lats to his narrow, muscular waist and the broadened again over his ample striated glutes and flared out even wider over the broad columns of his impossibly thick thighs and wide calves.

“Or this…” back lat spread. Unnghh! I jacked faster. His back was so thick and so wide, and his waist was so narrow. He flexed his glutes, and the perfect orbs of his ass transformed into twin globes of deep striated muscle. Mmmnphh. If I had let my eyes roll back in their sockets, I would have cum a full load right then.

“Or…

But before he could move onto the next gut wrenching pose, the sound of keys jingling in the lock at the side door to the gym interrupted our foreplay. The sound of the deadbolt sliding back was next, followed by more jingling as the key owner searched for the right key to unlock the knob. 

Pup and I shared looks of surprise and alarm as it became apparent that we would soon be interrupted. In an act of unthinking panic, I scooped Sven from the floor and followed Pup into the locker room. We had just rounded the corner when I heard the side door open and close. I’m not sure why we had run and decided to hide, but now we were stuck in the vast changing room with the unconscious Sven.

“What now, Pup?” I implored in a loud whisper.

“Wrap a towel around your waist!”

“It won’t fit!”

“Well then, make yourself smaller!”

“What!”

“Shrink!” As he said it, his oversized body compacted back to the 298 lbs size he had been 24 hours earlier. 

“What the…”

“It’s part of the upgrade I was talking about. You can change your body at will,” and he compressed himself even smaller – equivalent to an approximately 250 lb size but still packed with 350 lbs of muscle. His density and hardness seemed to increase as he compacted, as if all the muscle and strength were being maintained but concentrated into a smaller volume. God, I loved his huge body before, but somehow he looked equally hot or possibly hotter now that his body was as hard and as dense as a diamond.

“But how do I…”

“Just do it. Don’t think too hard about it. Just will yourself to be smaller. You won’t actually lose any mass, but you can take up less space.” 

So I did what he said. Without thinking too much, I willed myself smaller and compacted in size. The feeling was intense and strangely satisfying. Every fiber of my being just felt denser and harder. I willed myself down to the 6’6”, 400lb size I had arrived in Amsterdam with. Then, just like Pup, I shrank few percentage points further to make my body as dense and as hard as I wanted. Pup looked amazing that way, and I wanted to best him. I felt my skin sink into crevasses between titanium muscles. Any remaining fat percentage plummeted to zero. As I tightened up further, Pup glanced my way sucked in his breath. His hard cock started drooling. Mission accomplished. I had pushed him up to the edge. He was about to cum just watching the increase in my muscular density and the deepening of my unimaginable cuts. “Competition ready” didn’t come close describing what I was becoming. 

From the main room of the gym, we heard the first calls of, “Hello… Hello… Sven?” The voice sounded American. Nice and deep. Rich. Hot. I imagined a nice hairy chest and big set of balls went with that voice. 

Pup and I wrapped towels around our waists and tried to look as casual as possible. For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out why we were hiding or feeling that we needed to cover up some big secret. I guess it was the locked gym doors and the unrousable gym owner that seemed most suspicious.

“What about him?” I asked, nodding to Sven, the slumbering zombie. “We have to hide him or wake him up right now.”

“Throw his ass in the shower on turn on the cold water.”

The man with the deep sexy voice called out again, only closer this time, “Sven? Hello?” He was headed our way. 

I said to Pup, “This worked last time,” and I leaned over and lightly kissed Sven on the lips. His eyes fluttered open, only this time he seemed more awake. At least he was more susceptible to suggestion because when I told him to go take a shower, he staggered into the large tiled enclosure and turned on the water without removing his clothes. When the water hit him square in the face, he let out a yelp and completely revived. He startled and quickly turned off the water, grabbed a towel from the rack, and seemed to laugh at himself as he began drying his face and his hair. Then he draped the towel around his neck and headed back toward the gym, giving my big pecs a squeeze as he passed and then grabbing his crotch as he passed through the door. Sven practically ran headlong into the man with the deep voice at the locker room threshold. He patted the man on the chest and said something that sounded like, “Enjoy yourself.”

Then the man with the voice looked up and he saw Pup and me wrapped only in towels. He let out a gasp. 

“Wow! Holy shit! Where did you two come from?”

“Um… I’m Max, and this is Pup, and we rented the gym for the morning. We didn’t expect anyone else until we were finished, but you seem to have a key and a purpose; so, I’m guessing you weren’t informed we were here.”

“No. Oh, I’m sorry I interrupted your gym time. My name is Travis, and I’m a massage therapist in training. Rolf, my mentor, usually arrives around 12:30, and he demands that every preparation be exacted before his arrival. I just came in today to fold towels and straighten up the massage area. I,… uh, got in a bit of trouble yesterday for not making sure everything was perfect before Rolf arrived. I’m actually off today. No massages on Fridays…” He looked Pup and me up and down and added, “… although I could make an exception.”

Travis was stunning – about 25 years old, nicely muscled without being overtly big, twinkly blue eyes with long black lashes and a bird’s nest of black hair framing a masculine face. His 5 o’clock shadow had arrived before noon, and tufts of black hair poking over his collar promised a wealth of hair on the chest being hugged by his shirt. He noticed my inspection and the slight rise in my towel. Then he re-surveyed Pup and me and adjusted his hardening cock.

“Wow, you guys are huge, and you look like anatomy charts with all the muscles displayed. I’ve never seen anything like you in real life or even in pictures, and I’ve seen lots of male bodies. Um, I’d be more than happy to comp you both free massages if you wouldn’t mind my using the experience to advance my education and understanding of muscle anatomy.” He raised his right hand and reached out toward my chest. “May I?”

I took a step forward and met his hand with my pec.

“Fuck! You’re like granite.” Then he tilted his head in Pup’s direction, “Is he as solid as you?”

Pup stepped up beside me, and Travis put his left hand on Pup’s chest. 

“Oh my god! He’s like iron but just a little bit smaller than you.”

In response to the comment, I saw Pup take in a breath and expand just a bit. Travis’s left hand rose as Pup’s pectorals grew. Travis’s eyes widened, and a small wet spot appeared near the fly of his pants. He was leaking. I caught Pup’s eye and shook my head no. I didn’t want to overwhelm Travis the way we had Sven.

At that very moment, we again heard the jangle of keys in the lock, and another American accented voice that sounded a whole lot like Travis yelled out, “Hello…, Hello…, Travis? Sven? Where is everybody?” There were some shuffling sounds in the weight room, and then a man nearly identical to Travis heavier appeared at the locker room door, holding our discarded clothing. 

He looked us both up and down.

“Yours?” he asked, addressing Pup and then me.

Pup responded, “What the…?”

Travis said, “Guys, this is my brother Darren.”

“Twins?”

“Yep. Identical, until just recently that is. When I decided to take my massage therapy training with Rolf, Darren came along to Amsterdam with me and took a job helping Sven in the gym. As you can see, he’s packed on some muscle re-racking the weights and working out when things are slow here. Rolf won’t let me work out much. He says big muscles will scare away clients, but when I look at Darren, I want to get bigger. He’s like the me I could be. ” He adjusted his hardon and looked shyly from me to Pup and then back to me. “I think big muscles are sexy.”

The slightly larger twin Darren wasn’t the shy one of the pair. He just blurted out, “I may be a little bigger than Travis, but Holy Shit! You guys are stacked.” His bulge was increasing in size and soon made a match for his brother’s. He moved in behind me and Pup and slid his hands down our traps and our deltoids and then curled a hand around each of our biceps.

“Damn!” He muttered and then added, “Whose biceps are bigger?”

“Depends on the day,” Pup replied, bending his arm at the elbow and causing his peak to balloon at his side, filling Darren’s groping hand.

“WHOAH!” he said, massaging the peak. “That gun is a cannon.” His hardon twitched in his pants. Then he turned his attention to me, squeezing the unflexed hunk of flesh on my arm. “How about you, big man. You fucking look like Superman’s more muscular brother. Can you out-flex Boy Wonder today?” 

I cleared my throat and curled my hand into a fist. Travis, who was still standing close by, added his hands to my unflexed arm and started groping. I bent my arm at the elbow, slowly at first, and my biceps and triceps began to expand. Travis audibly swallowed and then grabbed my flexing arm harder. I hastened my flex to a full 90 degrees. Travis let out a moan as the muscle expanded. He sank to his knees. Then I flexed even harder causing the muscle to thicken and mound up like an oversized mountain. Then I willed my arm to grow to even more. When it passed a reasonable size, Travis’s pelvis bucked in the air as he lost all control of his body. He fell to the floor in an orgasmic spasm as he emptied a giant load of cum in his pants. Pup saw Travis falter and spasm and glanced at my oversized arm. He shook his head in mock disapproval and then flexed his own arm till it grew just as big. The larger twin Darren who still had his fingers wrapped around both of our biceps also sank to his knees and unloaded a large volume white jizz over the top of his waistband. Then, like his twin brother, he melted in a heap to the floor, lost a coma of pleasure.

“We could try to revive them…”

“No. Let’s leave them here. I think they’ll recover on their own. I’d rather have you all to myself in the shower. All that slippery soap and your muscles. Fuck! Look at the size of your arm!” 

He flexed it again, and I swooned. I flexed mine in response, and his hardening dick emerged from the slit in his towel. I loosened my own towel, and it fell to the floor. We kissed for a bit, and then I asked, “When did you discover we could control the size of our bodies?”

“This morning when I was waiting for you to wake up. I was flexing and messing around in front of the mirror, and I realized I could direct my size and strength where I wanted. I can make myself bigger, and I can make myself smaller, but I seem to have limits that are more restrictive than yours. I think you must be stronger than any man or perhaps anything on the planet. It scared me a bit earlier when you were pressing more than 1000 kg over your head.” He stepped closer and placed his hands on my broad shoulders, massaging their mass in his hands. “But it really turned me on, too.” He kissed me wet on the mouth and moved his hands to my pecs and embarked on a rough exploration that made my dick harder. Then he grabbed my hardon like a handle and led me into the shower. He turned on the water and grabbed some liquid soap from the dispenser. 

“You know, it’s not just your muscles. Your dick is fucking ridiculous,” he said, massaging it’s length with both hands.

“Well, it might be ridiculous for any other man on the planet,” I replied with a chuckle, “but I think it goes with the rest of my body.” 

Then I grabbed his giant hardon and lathered its length with both hands. “This monster is nothing to sneeze at.” I stroked it some more, and Pup’s head rolled back on his shoulders. 

“Oh my God, that feels good.”

“It feels good in my hands. Now that I’m so up close and personal, I don’t think your dick is any smaller than mine. Maybe that’s how we’re equal.”

“Can you flex that big arm again for me?” Pup requested. 

I flexed my right arm, and his hardon increased in girth and in length, pushing the fingers of my left hand apart.

“Whoa,” I said. “Not equal anymore. You’re bigger for sure.” 

Then he flexed his left arm for me, and my own cock surged forth, surpassing his size. 

Pup grabbed a handful of soap and lathered the front of my body from my neck and my traps to the tips of my toes, paying special attention to my oversized pecs and rippled, tight abs, occasionally reaching around back to grab hold of my glutes and pulling our midsections together, grinding our soap-slippery hardons against one another . Then he turned me around and did the same to my back, paying special attention to my glutes and my crack, more than once reaching around front to jack my soap-slicked steel monster and massage my mounds of pectorals.

“God, you are thick!” he said, grabbing handfuls of pec meat as I flexed and relaxed. “I bet you could bench press a bus or a train.”

Just the thought of pressing with that much resistance sent a shockwave of pleasure to my pecs and my cock. I stroked my dick with both hands as I flexed my pecs into an excruciating cramp that caused them to swell and the striations to deepen. I took a deep breath and expanded my chest. It was bigger and thicker. I was growing all over.

“Hey, this is unfair,” I said. “I wanted to jerk off while you flex your muscles for me, and you turned the tables again. C’mon. I want to see how big you are.” 

Pup walked around to face me, immeasurably thick and staggeringly beautiful. We had been so close to one another for the past 14 hours that I hadn’t really looked at his parts all together at once. It was devastating. He was so incredibly handsome, and he was so incredibly big. He just stood there, breathing, his chest rising and falling. His skin shown with a soft glow of perfection. He looked as if he were covered in honey. 

Then he asked, “So, you want to see how big I am now?” He took a deep breath, put his fists on his waist, flared his lats wide, and flexed his pecs, at the same time flexing his thighs into a massive, deeply rutted collection of tear drops and cables. He was breathtaking. 

“… or do you want to see how big I can get?” He continued to flex harder and harder. His whole body shook as he increased his efforts. It was subtle at first, but his shoulders broadened a bit, and the muscles that capped them grew larger and rounder. The separation between his deltoids and pectorals deepened, and the crevasse that clefte his chest down the middle deepened into a bottomless ravine between striated pec mountains. Then his quads expanded and thickened with deepening cuts, and his diamond shaped calves pushed his legs further apart. His lats expanded and widened, lifting his arms further away from his sides. He again rolled his head back and let out a moan. He was getting off on the sensation of growing, and his shuddering hardon grew thicker and harder. I  grabbed my own throbbing cock and jacked it up and down with both hands. My prostate was pulsing, and I could feel the reservoir filling and expanding with cum.

Pup exhaled his breath and relaxed his pose for a moment before regathering his strength and discharging his will. Then he swung both of his arms into a front double biceps and again flexed so hard that his whole body shook. His chest and his thighs further expanded, and his waist tightened and narrowed as more cobbles appeared. 

Then he lustfully appraised the fruits of his efforts. He looked right and then left at the range of mountainous peaks made of deltoids and biceps, and then he squeezed his fists harder, and they rose even more. 

His muscles grew larger, nearly doubling in size, adding slab upon slab of pure power and strength. He was more than a mortal. He looked like a god. My own cock was shuddering at the sight of body and my mind was racked with the sense of his power. Pup let out a growl, and his cock thickened and reddened. It was prepared to let loose; so, I swallowed it whole. Then he unleashed a torrent of god-making nectar. It was what I was craving. It nourished my soul. I felt my own power build and my body expand. 

All at once, I was again larger and stronger. When I finished my meal of his cum and stood to full height, I was half a head taller. I looked down at my body. It was packed full of muscles that were writhing like serpents. I flexed my arm and licked at the peak of my biceps. The skin tasted like iron, and the muscle kept rising. Another tongue, Pup’s tongue, met my own on the muscle and then mingled with mine in my mouth and over the peak. I squeezed my fist harder, and the mountain rose higher. We were lost in a frenzy of biceps peak worship. Our mouths left the muscle as we continued our kiss. Pup’s large hands replaced his mouth on my biceps, exploring the muscle, feeling its size and impenetrable hardness. 

Then, just like Pup, I raised my other arm, too, flexing both arms into a reality-bending double biceps. With one hand on each mountain and his tongue deep in my mouth, Pup thrust his cock against my rippling mid-section, frotting the granite hard cobbles until he blew his next load on my chest. 

By the time that my own orgasm arrived, I had flexed so long and so hard that my biceps were cramping. The cramp resulted in both pleasure and pain. I knew that I had reached the ultimate contraction, and my muscles kept growing with the force of my flex. The and the pleasure sent me barreling forward, propelling my mind and my body to the edge of my climax. 

Pup let go of my biceps and moved his hands to my forearms and then to my wrists. He tried to break my flex with all of his might, but my strength was too great, and the harder he tried to push my fists further apart, the harder I flexed and the larger and more gnarled and jagged my biceps became. I turned to the right and watched the peak as it rose above my eye level, harder than iron and crisscrossed in veins. I dropped my left hand to my hardon and spread the remains of Pups last orgasm and my own abundant slick precum all over the shaft and the head. Then I felt the hot splatter of Pup cumming again. Then to my surprise and satisfaction he raised his own huge arm to my face and started to flex.

“You want to jack off to the site of my huge muscle body? Then feast your eye on this mountain, and beat your cock till you blow.” 

Then he flexed the titanic muscle, and it rose and expanded. He grabbed the back of my neck and forced my mouth to the mountain. My mouth and my tongue attached to the the gigantic flexed biceps. He straightening his arm and then flexed it again. The mountain rose higher than ever before. I sucked and I licked and made love to the muscle. Then he flexed it again and it exploded in size. The peak rose larger and higher in striated splendor. I was sucking the muscle and madly beating my cock. The final flex sent me up to the precarious edge of orgasm. I felt my prostate expand; my cock grew in my hands. When started to blow, I lost all control. I let out a roar that could bring the dead back to life. Cum rocketed forth from my cannon and flew in every direction, coating the walls, floor and ceiling of the gym shower. Then, in the final throes of my climax, my whole body contracted, and my cock fired a rope of white cum that crossed the tiled shower’s threshold. My eyes rolled back in my head as transformative nectar achieved ultimate distance and landed on Travis, the smaller unconscious twin. 

Holy hell that was hot

• Like 2