The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

47 minutes ago, arpeejay said:

Such a great ride! And we have yet to meet the wall builder! 

It's a bit of a ramble, but additional characters keep writing themselves into the story. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far, arpeejay.

• Thanks 1

Wow - Jersey shore certainly does good work!  

Amazing descriptions!  I ESPECIALLY loved the pec size and shape descriptions, along with the whole full-blooded Italian boy ethos!

I think Max needs more yard work done!

💪

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Fuck. He is a fucking lucky guy indeed

Indeed. The Lucky character is loosely based on a guy I met/hooked up with in West Hollywood in the 90s. I remember my delight at hearing his name was "Lucky, short for Luccio." I don't know if that was his real name, but he looked Italian enough, and I certainly felt lucky for a long afternoon. I lost track of him when I left LA and moved to Norther California, but I don't think I'll ever forget him. The memory is so vivid that I can remember his smell, a delicious mixture of testosterone and rosemary and sex. 

• Like 3

On 6/14/2020 at 12:16 PM, Mdlftr said:

Wow - Jersey shore certainly does good work!  

Amazing descriptions!  I ESPECIALLY loved the pec size and shape descriptions, along with the whole full-blooded Italian boy ethos!

I think Max needs more yard work done!

💪

Oh Maxum --- one thing you forgot in your description of "Lucky" from the Jersey Shore ---  The GOLD CHAIN he's wearing around his bull neck!

So ---- 

image.jpeg.dc814fe618634e7602645bf07c08d402.jpeg                 +   Mens Chain - Solid Miami Cuban Link 10K Gold – FrostNYC                   =   "Lucky" aka "Jersey Shore"

There, NOW he's "Poifect"!

💪  🍆  🇮🇹🏋️‍♂️

• Like 2

Short installment. Setting up for the next three. Patience. It's about to get good...

The Wall, Part 11 “Revelations”

“Hello?”

“Max! I saw you on TV! You were incredible! Are you okay?”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa there, Pup. Slow down. Of course I’m okay. What are you talking about?”

“The storm! The accident! You lifted a truck off a car! I saw it on the 6 o’clock news! It had to be you. The footage is blurry through the pouring rain, but I could make out the Iron Dungeon logo on your sweatshirt. It had to be happening right when you were driving out the Long Island Expressway this morning.”

“Who else has seen this footage, Pup?”

“I’m guessing everybody in the tri-state area who has been watching the Channel 5 news today has seen the clip, but I may be the only one who knows it was you.”

“Pup, listen to me. I need you to keep quiet about this. I don’t understand how it happened. For all we know, a gust of wind could have pushed that tractor trailer up at just the right time, making it only seem like I lifted it off the car. I can remember all the details, but the big picture is somewhat of a blur. I’ll admit to you that some unusual things are happening to me right now. I’m suddenly stronger than shit, endlessly horny, and built like a tank. You’ve experienced just a taste of what’s happening to me. I’m confused. I don’t understand it, and  I don’t need publicity right now or frankly ever. At least, not until we figure this out. If you care about me, you’ll help me keep this under wraps.”

“Care about you? Oh my god, Max, I know you don’t know this, but I care about you more than I care about anyone else on this earth. From the first time I laid eyes on you 6 years ago, I’ve been smitten. I just chalked it up to a crush – an unrequited fantasy of adoration and lust. Yes, Max, I care about you very deeply. Think about it…. Your secret is safe with me.”

I did think about it, and just like with the events from earlier that day, my mind was suddenly flooded with rapid fire details – Pup smiling at me, looking up from under his raised brow, showing up unexpectedly to get drinks after work or go out on the town, laughing together so hard we could split, a thousand knowing looks from Daphne whenever Pup was around, a few near misses and clandestine kisses that were dismissed as drunken indiscretions. Oh my god. It wasn’t a crush. It was more than devotion. Pup was in love with me. Pup, the kindest and most lovable man in existence was in love -- with me. What the fuck was wrong with me, and why had I not seen it sooner? It was incredibly clear, and the more I thought about it, the warmer I felt. Oh my god. Revelation. I was in love with him, too.

“Pup, where are you right now?”

“I’m at JFK. They’re sending me to Amsterdam tonight. Apparently KPMG is hosting some lavish event for the next couple days, and the firm needs representation. Jenkins was supposed to attend, but his wife went into labor; so, they’re sending me instead.”

“Damn! There’s something I want to talk to you about, but it needs to be in person. When are you back?”

“Friday at the earliest, but I was thinking about staying in Amsterdam through Sunday. I’ve never been there, and… hold on just a sec... Hey, Max. Sorry I gotta go nw. Last boarding call. Call you from Amsterdam tomorrow. See ya, Big Dog.”

The call ended.

"Pup?" Silence. 

I suddenly felt incredibly empty. I had it bad, and I knew it.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2