The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

The way u tell the stoy, It's in one word.

Brathetaking

I have to agree. I just re-read some previous chapters. Chapter 7 "Pup" is one of my favorites, but every chapter gives me what I'm looking for. Chapter 12 "Mason" and Chapter 14 "The Measure of a Man" are also in my top favs. Then you took us on a journey from New Amsterdam to Amsterdam. (In re-reading, I'm discovering all these little gems that you've distributed in the story.)  So much has happened that it's hard to believe that the whole first 27 chapters have taken place in less than one week. I'm ready to spend months and years with Max and Pup. Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys. Hope you had a great Equinox.  Since I didn't have time to get you a chapter on the day of the turn of the season, I'll do my best to pump out an installment later today. As a teaser and reminder, we're going to revisit a place and a character we've already encountered.  - M

• Like 4

The Wall, Chapter 28 “Strength”

Aaaauugghhhhhhh! 

I couldn’t take anymore. I was so filled up with power and size that I thought I would explode if I didn’t do something to lessen the onslaught. I pulled Pup’s dick from my mouth, and it continued to shoot on my chest and my shoulders. Then the seemingly ceaseless flow began to ease off. At the same time my own cock’s nearly endless pulsating eruption also began to abate. When the streams of cum finally slowed to a dribble, I rose from my knees and stood up from the floor. I stood up… and up… and up. I was probably a good 7 feet tall and stood looking down at Pups exquisitely beautiful face. Well, that was a surprise.  I thought I was making Pup my equal, and yet I had grown larger than he. It had been an escape for a while, feeling just a bit smaller than Pup during our most recent encounter, but now knowing I was still bigger and stronger sent a jolt of testosterone straight to my cock. Veins pulsed across my arms and my torso. I felt more alive and more powerful than I could ever remember, and I had a need and a hunger that needed fulfillment.

“I need to lift something heavy, Pup, or I’m going to explode.” 

“I know what you mean,” Pup said, his own muscle fibers twitching and flexing. “I feel the same impulse, but I don’t think the hotel’s guest gym is going to provide the resistance we need.”

I pulled a stack of cards from my wallet and rifled through till I came up with the one that I needed. Sportzdungeon! “I know, but I know a place and a guy, and I think he might let us work off some of this tension.” I dialed the number an Sven answered on the second ring.

“Sporztdungeon.”

“Hello. Sven, this is Maximus… Yes, from yesterday… Yes, I enjoyed myself thoroughly. You have the most beautiful facility I have ever seen… Yes… Yes… Listen, the reason I’m calling is that I… we have a little emergency. We need a safe place to work out really heavy, but we need the whole gym to ourselves. I can pay you as much or more than you want, and you can stay to watch if you like, BUT we otherwise need the gym to ourselves completely. No one else can be there… I know, you’ll have to close down for the rest of the morning, but I’m willing to pay, and I think you might enjoy staying yourself… Okay… Okay, that sounds fair. We’ll be there in 25 minutes… Thank you! Dank u!... You’ll understand when you see us.”

Pup and I somehow managed to squeeze into jock straps and sweatpants and sweatshirts, but they did little to hide the outrageous of our size of our bodies. We snuck down the service stair and out the back door of our upscale hotel and ran along deserted side streets until we arrived at Sven’s place. The “Closed” sign was out, and the front door was locked, but as I raised my knuckles to wrap on the glass, the door unlocked and opened, and Sven ushered us in. Upon closing and locking the door, Sven raked his eyes across my body and then Pup’s and let out and expletive which I think translates into Holy Shit or Holy Motherfucker or Holy Fucking Godalmighty. Regardless, the implication was clear. Sven was impressed, and he was impressed more than he had been before. I had changed. More accurately, we had changed, and we had done it in a way that Sven could not wrap his vocabulary around. 

I was about to introduce Pup to Sven, but Pup just pushed straight ahead. He had seen the racks of plates, bars and dumbbells, and they called to him with their siren song. As he crossed the floor to the racks, he stripped to the waist and then pushed his sweatpants to the floor, leaving a trail of discarded clothes in his wake. Then jock-strapped behemoth of male muscular perfection continued on his path across the uncluttered gym until he reached his target in the far corner.

Sven’s eyes followed Pup, and I saw the growth of the bulge in his pants. Then I heard him mutter something that sounded like, “What the…,” but he trailed off before he could finish. Pup had instinctively located the heaviest dumbbells and began curling the two 100 kg weights as if they were a poor excuse for a warmup. Then he caught my eye in the mirror and began overhead pressing. His eyes rolled back as the pleasure of exertion penetrated his deltoids and triceps, but it wasn’t enough. He bellowed, “MORE!,” and I knew what he meant. The scent of the iron hit me square in the nostrils. The smell of raw metal penetrated my olfactory senses and traveled straight to my brain. I turned to Sven and said, “I need to bench. Put the Olympic deadlift bar on the uprights and load it with as many plates as it can hold. I can handle any weight you can load on it; so, don’t stop adding plates until you run out of room. Do the same thing for Pup, and unlock the weight locker with those oversized dumbbells you told me about last time.”

Sven jogged across the gym floor, more than willing to comply, but I knew my own urgent craving to lift needed more immediate attention. I just couldn’t wait. I looked around the room and made a quick assessment and then grabbed a nearby weight rack fully loaded with 50 kg plates and started to lift. Including the rack, the entire collection probably weighed close to ton. The minute my hands made contact with the rack’s metal columns, I felt my body respond. As I lifted the rack from the floor, every muscle from my head to my toes contracted and flexed and seemingly fell into place. Ahhhhhh… I felt a great surge of pleasure and satisfaction of my internal craving as the weight exerted its force on my body. I was like a junkie getting a fix. Oh yeahhhh. For a moment, my longing, my addiction to strength was appeased. I stood to full height and pressed the ton weight over my head again and again. It wasn’t heavy enough to quench my hunger forever, but it would hold me for now, and I reveled in the feeling of power it gave me.

In the meantime, Sven had unlocked the storage cupboard that housed the 200 kg dumbbells, and Pup was busy curling and pressing the half ton of weights with a satisfied smile on his face. At some point he had ditched his oversized jockstrap. His erection pointed skyward like an angled steel girder, obscenely as pumped as the rest of his body. A lone drop of precum appeared at the slit and slowly rolled down the shaft. I had just enough time to put down the rack I was lifting, cross the room and catch the drop of Pup’s seed on my tongue as it dripped from his sac.

That one little drop was more than enough to energize and overcharge me again. I felt an increase in power surge through every atom in my body. I stripped out of my sweats and jockstrap and stood totally naked. For the first time today I caught my reflection in the mirrors that covered the Sportzdungeon’s walls. Fuck, I was impressive. As much as I lusted for Pup’s over-pumped surfer’s golden good looks, I myself was much more imposing. I was darker than Pup, and my muscled body looked much more impressive -- denser and stronger, bigger, more powerful and matured to perfection. I had become the epitome of the ultimate man. I fell in love with my body and was unable to tear my eyes from the mirror. I was too handsome, too manly, too mighty. I shifted my weight, and waves of muscular contraction rippled across my torso. I raised my arms, and I flexed, and the precum began flowing. My erection swelled and further. If I had continued to flex then I would have cum on the spot. I transferred a drop of precum from my cock to my lips, and it hit me. I even tasted of strength. 

The bench press was ready. Sven had managed to load an Olympic bar with five 100 kg  plates on each side. 1000 kg total. Almost 2300 lbs including the weight of the bar. The bar sagged on both ends. It looked like an impossible load, but I felt no apprehension. Rather, I was drawn to the task and found myself sliding under the bar and lifting off before I consciously knew it. I lowered the bar to my chest and felt the massive weight stretching my mighty pec muscles. God it felt good. Then I started to push, and the bar rose. The movement was slow and gracefully smooth. I savored the force of the weight on my muscles. My arms slowly straightened, and my pecs erotically swelled as I pushed the bar up. I repeated the movement and then pumped our more reps, touching the bar to my chest and then pressing it up without hesitation. Fuuuuucck… it felt good. It felt right. The mechanics of lifting were so natural for me. I was so fucking strong, and my body responded to the challenge of pressing the weight. I was brute strength. I was sheer power.

In the meantime, Sven had completed an adjacent, identical setup for Pup. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Pup slide into place. As I completed my 100th rep and re-racked the bar, Pup lifted off. I sat up from my set and flexed my pecs hard, luxuriating in their immeasurable power and over-pumped size. I heard a grunt to my left as Pup lowered the bar to his chest. After a pause, he started to push, and the weight started to move. The first rep seemed unsteady at first, and I was concerned his bar was way over loaded. So I jumped to my feet, and I moved to assist him. However, by the time I had positioned myself to cup my hands under the bar, he had finished the rep and was lowering the bar to begin rep number 2. His towering cock that had faltered with the struggle of his first rep came surging back to full hardness and pointed straight up toward the ceiling. He shifted his hips and his shoulders a bit, and the second rep looked more balanced and self-assured. He was adjusting to the weight and the strength in his newly transformed body. As he made further micro-adjustments to his position and form, and the reps came with increasing confidence and ease. Because I had made him my equal, I figured his strength was at least close to my level, but he still needed a mentor who was more experienced than he.

One thing I knew was that he was getting off on the power. As he pumped out rep after rep, his hardon thickened and hardened and took on a purplish hue. As his arms, pecs and shoulders pumped thicker and fuller, he let a moan and began a long slow ejaculation that came in a continuous flow, more like bubbling lava cascading down the sides of a volcano than an explosive eruption with a spectacular pyroclastic flow. 

Fuck, he was hot – an impossibly huge, muscular, golden god of a man, cumming a continuous flow of salty-sweet lava while pumping out rep after rep of a ton and half bench press. My cock was hard as a rock and leaking its usual copious river of precum just watching my beautiful Hercules get off on himself. Pup noticed my shimmering shaft and licked his lips as he continued his bench press. He started to re-rack the weight, but I pushed it away from the uprights. 

“Not yet. That wasn’t even fifty.” He was still balancing the bar in his hands atop his extended arms. I reach down and ran my hands over his hugely pumped pecs and then pinched his nipples. He let out a moan, and more white-hot man-lava surged from his volcano. “If we’re going to be equal, you’re going to have to work for it, and you can start by pumping these flat little pancakes up to full size so I can get off on them.” I ran my hand up the length of my dribbling cock, gathered some precum on the tip of my index finger, and then touched the tip of my finger to his quivering lips. He opened his mouth and sucked it all the way in. A wave of strength seemed to then travel the length of his body. His cock and his muscles seemed to swell even larger. He savored the nectar and pumped out the next 10 reps of his task before releasing the suck on my finger.

I knew he was getting off on his strength and the pump in his pecs as much as I was getting off watching the scene. I needed to be more involved in the action so I moved from Pup’s head to his feet and leaned over the bench. I ran my hands up his thighs and grabbed his cock at the base, squeezing the member and swallowing the head and shaft down my throat. Pup kept up his bench pressing rhythm as I sucked on his cock,  swallowing the whole thing to the hilt at a rate of twice for each repetition. He continued to reward me with a continuous flow of his salty-sweet nectar.  After about 25 reps his pace started to slow. When he started to falter again, I pushed up his knees and shoved my dick up his ass. Then I deeply fucked him with a rhythm that matched the pace of his workout, one thrust for each rep, seemingly pushing up the titanic weight with the force of my dick.

At 99 reps, Pup was pumped to full volume. His pecs, shoulders and arms were impossibly huge, and his cuts and striations seductively danced. My load had been building, and I felt my prostate expand. My body was tingling all over, especially around my balls, sac and hole. I was certainly reaching the peak of monumental stimulation. Pup was so fucking hot and so fucking strong. I slammed my dick in to the hilt as he pumped out his 100th rep. I was dying to cum. I thought I would cum. I thought this last final rep would send me over the crest, but I couldn’t quite get over the mountain. Then I realized what was missing was my own narcissistic display of pure strength. I was still stronger than Pup, stronger than any other man on the planet. I was the biggest man in the room. So with my dick sunk deep in Pup’s ass, I grabbed the bar from his hands, lifted it up to my shoulders and pushed it high overhead. Every muscle, every fiber, every atom of my being contracted. I flexed every muscle and felt the satisfaction of overhead pressing the impossible weight. I heard Pup gasp, and I saw the shock on his face and pure lust in his eyes. He was at once both amazed and afraid. Stupefied with sexual desire. No human man could have the strength I displayed. It was too much for Pup. His ass contracted around my impossibly thick phallus as his own orgasm rocketed him off to a new galaxy of unfathomable pleasure and lust. Then I looked up and caught my own reflection in the mirror, standing there holding the weight over my head. The bar sagged at both ends. I was a mountain of muscle and maleness and strength. Every muscle contracted. I knew then. Pup might be my equal in some ways, but I was still the biggest, strongest, most powerful man on the planet. FUCK! I felt like a god. I felt my prostate contract, and I felt unspeakable pleasure as the giant load traveled up the length of my shaft. I re-racked the weight, and as I started to blow, I flexed my whole body into a mind-blowing most muscular pose and came in the most mind-bending orgasm ever created. I continued to flex, and I continued to cum, my pulsating cock rocketing off with every flex and contraction. When it was finally done, I collapsed on top of Pup’s body. My lover. My equal -- in some ways but not all. 

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Maxum said:

The Wall, Chapter 27 “Strength”

Aaaauugghhhhhhh! 

I couldn’t take anymore. I was so filled up with power and size that I thought I would explode if I didn’t do something to lessen the onslaught. I pulled Pup’s dick from my mouth, and it continued to shoot on my chest and my shoulders. Then the seemingly ceaseless flow began to ease off. At the same time my own cock’s nearly endless pulsating eruption also began to abate. When the streams of cum finally slowed to a dribble, I rose from my knees and stood up from the floor. I stood up… and up… and up. I was probably a good 7 feet tall and stood looking down at Pups exquisitely beautiful face. Well, that was a surprise.  I thought I was making Pup my equal, and yet I had grown larger than he. It had been an escape for a while, feeling just a bit smaller than Pup during our most recent encounter, but now knowing I was still bigger and stronger sent a jolt of testosterone straight to my cock. Veins pulsed across my arms and my torso. I felt more alive and more powerful than I could ever remember, and I had a need and a hunger that needed fulfillment.

“I need to lift something heavy, Pup, or I’m going to explode.” 

“I know what you mean,” Pup said, his own muscle fibers twitching and flexing. “I feel the same impulse, but I don’t think the hotel’s guest gym is going to provide the resistance we need.”

I pulled a stack of cards from my wallet and rifled through till I came up with the one that I needed. Sportzdungeon! “I know, but I know a place and a guy, and I think he might let us work off some of this tension.” I dialed the number an Sven answered on the second ring.

“Sporztdungeon.”

“Hello. Sven, this is Maximus… Yes, from yesterday… Yes, I enjoyed myself thoroughly. You have the most beautiful facility I have ever seen… Yes… Yes… Listen, the reason I’m calling is that I… we have a little emergency. We need a safe place to work out really heavy, but we need the whole gym to ourselves. I can pay you as much or more than you want, and you can stay to watch if you like, BUT we otherwise need the gym to ourselves completely. No one else can be there… I know, you’ll have to close down for the rest of the morning, but I’m willing to pay, and I think you might enjoy staying yourself… Okay… Okay, that sounds fair. We’ll be there in 25 minutes… Thank you! Dank u!... You’ll understand when you see us.”

Pup and I somehow managed to squeeze into jock straps and sweatpants and sweatshirts, but they did little to hide the outrageous of our size of our bodies. We snuck down the service stair and out the back door of our upscale hotel and ran along deserted side streets until we arrived at Sven’s place. The “Closed” sign was out, and the front door was locked, but as I raised my knuckles to wrap on the glass, the door unlocked and opened, and Sven ushered us in. Upon closing and locking the door, Sven raked his eyes across my body and then Pup’s and let out and expletive which I think translates into Holy Shit or Holy Motherfucker or Holy Fucking Godalmighty. Regardless, the implication was clear. Sven was impressed, and he was impressed more than he had been before. I had changed. More accurately, we had changed, and we had done it in a way that Sven could not wrap his vocabulary around. 

I was about to introduce Pup to Sven, but Pup just pushed straight ahead. He had seen the racks of plates, bars and dumbbells, and they called to him with their siren song. As he crossed the floor to the racks, he stripped to the waist and then pushed his sweatpants to the floor, leaving a trail of discarded clothes in his wake. Then jock-strapped behemoth of male muscular perfection continued on his path across the uncluttered gym until he reached his target in the far corner.

Sven’s eyes followed Pup, and I saw the growth of the bulge in his pants. Then I heard him mutter something that sounded like, “What the…,” but he trailed off before he could finish. Pup had instinctively located the heaviest dumbbells and began curling the two 100 kg weights as if they were a poor excuse for a warmup. Then he caught my eye in the mirror and began overhead pressing. His eyes rolled back as the pleasure of exertion penetrated his deltoids and triceps, but it wasn’t enough. He bellowed, “MORE!,” and I knew what he meant. The scent of the iron hit me square in the nostrils. The smell of raw metal penetrated my olfactory senses and traveled straight to my brain. I turned to Sven and said, “I need to bench. Put the Olympic deadlift bar on the uprights and load it with as many plates as it can hold. I can handle any weight you can load on it; so, don’t stop adding plates until you run out of room. Do the same thing for Pup, and unlock the weight locker with those oversized dumbbells you told me about last time.”

Sven jogged across the gym floor, more than willing to comply, but I knew my own urgent craving to lift needed more immediate attention. I just couldn’t wait. I looked around the room and made a quick assessment and then grabbed a nearby weight rack fully loaded with 50 kg plates and started to lift. Including the rack, the entire collection probably weighed close to ton. The minute my hands made contact with the rack’s metal columns, I felt my body respond. As I lifted the rack from the floor, every muscle from my head to my toes contracted and flexed and seemingly fell into place. Ahhhhhh… I felt a great surge of pleasure and satisfaction of my internal craving as the weight exerted its force on my body. I was like a junkie getting a fix. Oh yeahhhh. For a moment, my longing, my addiction to strength was appeased. I stood to full height and pressed the ton weight over my head again and again. It wasn’t heavy enough to quench my hunger forever, but it would hold me for now, and I reveled in the feeling of power it gave me.

In the meantime, Sven had unlocked the storage cupboard that housed the 200 kg dumbbells, and Pup was busy curling and pressing the half ton of weights with a satisfied smile on his face. At some point he had ditched his oversized jockstrap. His erection pointed skyward like an angled steel girder, obscenely as pumped as the rest of his body. A lone drop of precum appeared at the slit and slowly rolled down the shaft. I had just enough time to put down the rack I was lifting, cross the room and catch the drop of Pup’s seed on my tongue as it dripped from his sac.

That one little drop was more than enough to energize and overcharge me again. I felt an increase in power surge through every atom in my body. I stripped out of my sweats and jockstrap and stood totally naked. For the first time today I caught my reflection in the mirrors that covered the Sportzdungeon’s walls. Fuck, I was impressive. As much as I lusted for Pup’s over-pumped surfer’s golden good looks, I myself was much more imposing. I was darker than Pup, and my muscled body looked much more impressive -- denser and stronger, bigger, more powerful and matured to perfection. I had become the epitome of the ultimate man. I fell in love with my body and was unable to tear my eyes from the mirror. I was too handsome, too manly, too mighty. I shifted my weight, and waves of muscular contraction rippled across my torso. I raised my arms, and I flexed, and the precum began flowing. My erection swelled and further. If I had continued to flex then I would have cum on the spot. I transferred a drop of precum from my cock to my lips, and it hit me. I even tasted of strength. 

The bench press was ready. Sven had managed to load an Olympic bar with five 100 kg  plates on each side. 1000 kg total. Almost 2300 lbs including the weight of the bar. The bar sagged on both ends. It looked like an impossible load, but I felt no apprehension. Rather, I was drawn to the task and found myself sliding under the bar and lifting off before I consciously knew it. I lowered the bar to my chest and felt the massive weight stretching my mighty pec muscles. God it felt good. Then I started to push, and the bar rose. The movement was slow and gracefully smooth. I savored the force of the weight on my muscles. My arms slowly straightened, and my pecs erotically swelled as I pushed the bar up. I repeated the movement and then pumped our more reps, touching the bar to my chest and then pressing it up without hesitation. Fuuuuucck… it felt good. It felt right. The mechanics of lifting were so natural for me. I was so fucking strong, and my body responded to the challenge of pressing the weight. I was brute strength. I was sheer power.

In the meantime, Sven had completed an adjacent, identical setup for Pup. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Pup slide into place. As I completed my 100th rep and re-racked the bar, Pup lifted off. I sat up from my set and flexed my pecs hard, luxuriating in their immeasurable power and over-pumped size. I heard a grunt to my left as Pup lowered the bar to his chest. After a pause, he started to push, and the weight started to move. The first rep seemed unsteady at first, and I was concerned his bar was way over loaded. So I jumped to my feet, and I moved to assist him. However, by the time I had positioned myself to cup my hands under the bar, he had finished the rep and was lowering the bar to begin rep number 2. His towering cock that had falter with the struggle of his first rep came surging back to full hardness and pointed straight up toward the ceiling. He shifted his hips and his shoulders a bit, and the second rep looked more balanced and self-assured. He was adjusting to the weight and the strength in his newly transformed body. As he made further micro-adjustments to his position and form, and the reps came with increasing confidence and ease. Because I had made him my equal, I figured his strength was at least close to my level, but he still needed a mentor who was more experienced than he.

One thing I knew was that he was getting off on the power. As he pumped out rep after rep, his hardon thickened and hardened and took on a purplish hue. As his arms, pecs and shoulders pumped thicker and fuller, he let a moan and began a long slow ejaculation that came in a continuous flow, more like bubbling lava cascading down the sides of a volcano than an explosive eruption with a spectacular pyroclastic flow. 

Fuck, he was hot – an impossibly huge, muscular, golden god of a man, cumming a continuous flow of salty-sweet lava while pumping out rep after rep of a ton and half bench press. My cock was hard as a rock and leaking its usual copious river of precum just watching my beautiful Hercules get off on himself. Pup noticed my shimmering shaft and licked his lips as he continued his bench press. He started to re-rack the weight, but I pushed it away from the uprights. 

“Not yet. That wasn’t even fifty.” He was still balancing the bar in his hands atop his extended arms. I reach down and ran my hands over his hugely pumped pecs and then pinched his nipples. He let out a moan, and more white-hot man-lava surged from his volcano. “If we’re going to be equal, you’re going to have to work for it, and you can start by pumping these flat little pancakes up to full size so I can get off on them.” I ran my hand up the length of my dribbling cock, gathered some precum on the tip of my index finger, and then touched the tip of my finger to his quivering lips. He opened his mouth and sucked it all the way in. A wave of strength seemed to then travel the length of his body. His cock and his muscles seemed to swell even larger. He savored the nectar and pumped out the next 10 reps of his task before releasing the suck on my finger.

I knew he was getting off on his strength and the pump in his pecs as much as I was getting off watching the scene. I needed to be more involved in the action so I moved from Pup’s head to his feet and leaned over the bench. I ran my hands up his thighs and grabbed his cock at the base, squeezing the member and swallowing the head and shaft down my throat. Pup kept up his bench pressing rhythm as I sucked on his cock,  swallowing the whole thing to the hilt at a rate of twice for each repetition. He continued to reward me with a continuous flow of his salty-sweet nectar.  After about 25 reps his pace started to slow. When he started to falter again, I pushed up his knees and shoved my dick up his ass. Then I deeply fucked him with a rhythm that matched the pace of his workout, one thrust for each rep, seemingly pushing up the titanic weight with the force of my dick.

At 99 reps, Pup was pumped to full volume. His pecks, shoulders and arms were impossibly huge, and his cuts and striations seductively danced. My load had been building, and I felt my prostate. My body was tingling all over, especially around my balls, sac and hole. I was certainly reaching the peak of monumental stimulation. Pup was so fucking hot and so fucking strong. I slammed my dick in to the hilt as he pumped out his 100th rep. I was dying to cum. I thought I would cum. I thought this last final rep would send me over the crest, but I couldn’t quite get over the mountain. Then I realized what was missing was my own narcissistic display of pure strength. I was still stronger than Pup, stronger than any other man on the planet. I was the biggest man in the room. So with my dick sunk deep in Pup’s ass, I grabbed the bar from his hands, lifted it up to my shoulders and pushed it high overhead. Every muscle, every fiber, every atom of my being contracted. I flexed every muscle and felt the satisfaction pressing the impossible weight. I heard Pup gasp, and I saw the shock on his face and pure lust in his eyes. He was at once both amazed and afraid. Stupefied with sexual desire. No human man could have the strength I displayed. It was too much for Pup. His ass contracted around my impossibly thick phallus as his own orgasm rocketed him off to a new galaxy of unfathomable pleasure and lust. Then I looked up and caught my own reflection in the mirror, standing there holding the weight over my head. The bar sagged at both ends. I was a mountain of muscle and maleness and strength. Every muscle contracted. I knew then. Pup might be my equal in some ways, but I was still the biggest, strongest, most powerful man on the planet. FUCK! I felt like a god. I felt my prostate contract, and I felt unspeakable pleasure as the giant load traveled up the length of my dick. I re-racked the weight, and as I started to blow, I flexed my whole body into a mind-blowing most muscular pose and came in the most mind-bending orgasm ever created. I continued to flex, and I continued to cum, my pulsating cock rocketing off with every flex and contraction. When it was finally done, I collapsed on top of Pup’s body. My lover. My equal in some ways but not all. 

Damn hot!

• Like 2

"I was too handsome, too manly, too mighty."  -- is that even POSSIBLE??!??!! 

" felt the massive weight stretching my mighty pec muscles."  --- Yes, yes, YESS!!!! I know that feeling in a good workout!!

• Like 3