m/m The Wall (chapter 27, added 9/14)

21inchgunshow
1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

The way u tell the stoy, It's in one word.

Brathetaking

I have to agree. I just re-read some previous chapters. Chapter 7 "Pup" is one of my favorites, but every chapter gives me what I'm looking for. Chapter 12 "Mason" and Chapter 14 "The Measure of a Man" are also in my top favs. Then you took us on a journey from New Amsterdam to Amsterdam. (In re-reading, I'm discovering all these little gems that you've distributed in the story.)  So much has happened that it's hard to believe that the whole first 27 chapters have taken place in less than one week. I'm ready to spend months and years with Max and Pup. Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maxum

• hoga

• Mdlftr

• arpeejay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Wall, Chapter 19  “Carnal Knowledge”   After the kiss, we never made back to the Gala. Pup’s hotel was closer, but my suite was larger; so we opted for a ride back to the DeWitt. By the

Here's the revised version. There are enough substantial changes that I think you'll enjoy it, even if you read the previous rendition. I've removed some of the unnecessary portions to help cut to the

The Wall, chapter 17  “Gladiators in the Pit” I arrived at the Sportzdungeon at the appointed time. I was dressed in a navy blue hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants, chosen to camouflage some o

Posted Images