The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

1 hour ago, Maxum said:

My apologies for being a bit late with this posting. I had to cut pages from this chapter, and it may still be too long. Let me know if you think it needs more reworking. I'll post it for now and may subsequently edit.

The Wall, Chapter 27 “Upgrades”

A cold breeze ruffled the sheets at my feet, and the rays of the mid-morning sun beat hot on my back. At first it seemed odd that the French doors were wide open, but then the events of a few hours prior came flooding back to my mind. The transformative moment at the dawn of the morning, at the first ray of sunshine as spring conquered winter. Who knew that the silent turn of the season held such potential? 

I rolled onto my back and spread my arms wide, yawning and luxuriously stretching and flexing. The sheets tangled around my legs and my morning piss hardon. I unwound the covers, and my hard cock swung up and thwacked me hard in the abs. Whoa! Spring had definitely sprung! My cock and my balls had been totally upgraded. I wrapped my hand around as much as I could. It filled my whole hand more than completely, leaving a gap of several inches between my fingers and thumb. 

I gave it a tug, and ecstasy shot from the base of my cock to the top of my head and the tips of my toes. Zoing! What the fuck! I was definitely sporting the best new model this season. As I jerked slowly, all the new bells and whistles were sounding. Oh my God! Every stroke was a symphony of ultimate pleasure. Sensations that I never even considered radiated throughout my body, concentrating most at my groin and my ass and around my sensitive nipples. I flexed my chest, and my pecs had their own otherworldly orgasm of pleasure. I flexed my arms hard, and the cramp in my biceps shot straight to my dick. I flexed my quads and my glutes and lost my grip on reality. It was too much to handle. My world started sliding off axis. Where was Pup when I needed him? 

I pinched my right nipple and let out a groan. The sound coming forth was familiar but a full octave lower. “Oh hell yeah,” I intoned with new depth and richness. 

“Max?” Pup called from the oversized bath. At least it sounded like Pup, only deeper - much deeper and more resonant, too. The rumble of his rich baritone sent a pulse wave of pleasure that went straight to my cock. “Hey, Max. I’m just cleaning up here. I’ll be out in a minute.” Then he continued, “You sound like you’ve discovered the joys of our upgrades. They didn’t come with instructions, but I’ve been up for an hour. I can give you a tour, or you might have more fun discovering some things for yourself.”

Upgrades? 

Our upgrades? 

Fuuuuuck

I slid my left hand down to the base of my cock. I squeezed hard and it swelled. The remaining nine inches that stood proud of my fist reddened and proudly expanded. It was at least 20 percent larger in every dimension and nothing short of monumental. Precum oozed at the slit, and I use my right hand to slather it over the head and the shaft. Every millimeter of flesh that I touched sent orgasmic pleasure throughout my body. Fuck, it felt good. I couldn’t wait to get off. Where was Pup? I wanted to jack off while he flexed for me. My hand felt so good

“Hey, Max,” the deep voice called from the large master spa. The voice was so deep that it practically echoed. “I’m going to come out in a minute. Until then, I want you to close your eyes and think of the most idealized man you could ever imagine. You can continue to jack off slowly while you’re coming up with the image, but I don’t want you shooting your load until I say it’s okay.”

Now this was a plan I could get on board with. I kept stroking while mentally constructing and envisioning the man of my dreams. Honey blonde hair. Big, bright hazel eyes, thick brows and dark lashes, a square manly jaw and a strong, clefted chin. Flawless complexion, full lips, a broad smile with nearly perfect white teeth. A neck as thick and wide as a column that broadened from the base of his skull to his traps. Thick, dark stubble on his cheeks, chin and jaw that blended with tufts of soft, curly hair that crawled up his neck from his chest. Tall, really tall, much taller than Pup, and big, REALLY BIG, and…

“Max.” The deep baritone interrupted my imagination again. The man in my mind faded, but I kept lazily stroking my cock with both hands.

“Hmmm?”

“I’m coming out now.” I felt the room shudder with the weight of his steps. “Keep your eyes closed just a bit longer,” He said and then added, “I think you’re going to enjoy this.” Then a cool shadow passed between me and the sun, briefly replacing its warmth with a different sensation. If I didn’t know better, I’d say it was a gravitational pull, like the sensation of standing next to a large granite mountain. The sun’s warmth re-emerged as the gravity shifted a last little bit. The walking vibration came to a stop, and I could sense Pup standing quietly next to the bed. 

My nostrils were filled with the clean smell of spring time. Pup had recently showered. I could smell it, and his rich manly scent was enhanced by the smell of spring rain. I took in a deep breath and savored his odor. I felt his radiating warms and his gravitational pull.

Heat like the sun’s rays came close to my ear, and a warm breath whispered, “Good morning,” and soft lips kissed my temple. A warm hand touched my shoulder and squeezed, massaging the mass of the muscle before casually sliding down to my biceps and triceps which I reflexively flexed. 

The sensation was so pleasant that I almost forgot that I was mindlessly stroking my morning erection. I was reminded by the first comment from Pup, “That’s a serious slab of meat you’re sporting there, Max.”

“Yeah, I think it grew a little.”

“Hmmm. I think it grew a quite lot, and you seem to have grown everywhere else, too.” He reached down and began massaging my pecs. “Ni-i-i-ice! You’re even thicker than I remember from early this morning.” His thumbs brushed my nipples, and bolts of lightning shot to my dick and my prostate and the base of my spine. I arched my back and increased the intensity with which I assaulted my hardon.

Pup grabbed both of my wrists and pushed my hands to my sides. “Whoa, whoa, slow down there, partner. I want to get in on this party, before you blow your load. Remember. I told you not to cum until I say it’s okay.” He paused then continued, “Now, if I let go of your wrists, can you restrain yourself for a little bit longer, or do I need to restrain you myself?”

“I’ll be a good boy, I promise, but the restraint idea does sound enticing. Although… I can’t imagine what you would use to restrain me? I’m stronger than any restraints you could fashion.”

“Well, you’ve got a good point there; so, I guess we’ll have to rely on the honor system for now.”

He let go of my hands and then cleared his throat. 

“If you think that you’re ready, then you can open your eyes now.”

I opened them slowly and nearly came on the spot. Fuck me! His beautiful face was more than I had even imagined. He was still Pup with his honey gold hair, skin and eyes but now with a darker, more swarthy appeal, more handsome and manly. His jawline was squarer and his cheek bones were higher. His sparkling eyes were set deeper. His cheeks were more hollowed. His whole look was leaner. He was still Pup but now Pup perfected. He was so handsome that my chest ached just to gaze at his face.

While I couldn’t be certain from my recumbent position, he looked bigger and taller than I remembered as well. He was sporting his tuxedo from the gala last evening, but it looked small and poor fitting, like he was wearing the one he had outgrown as a teen.

“Oh my God, Pup.” I started jacking slowly again. “You look amazing.”

He smile. “You don’t look half bad yourself.” His eyes raked over my body and groped his big bulge, repositioning his enlarging erection and stroking it lightly through the his tightening pants.

“I was hoping you’d be totally naked. Why are you wearing that silly tuxedo?”

“I have a surprise gift for you, Max, and thought you might want to unwrap the package.” He leaned over and kissed me, and I grabbed the bow of his tie and pulled, loosening the knot. The collar popped open.

“Your present looks stuffed into an undersized wrapper.”

His smile broadened. He took a deep breath, and another button popped off his shirt. The seams joining his sleeves to the rest of his jacket separated a bit, but they held. 

It began to sink in that he was actually quite a bit larger. I felt my cock swell a bit more in my hand. “It looks like might have outgrown your outfit…”

“Yup,” he said calmly. “I grew more than a little bit, too.”

“Um… without it sounding like a major complaint, that tiny tuxedo is a little distracting. It makes you look a bit like a hot Peewee Herman.”

He chuckled warmly. “There is no such thing as a hot Peewee Herman. Besides I thought maybe I look just a little bit better than that.” He bounced his pecs and the lapels of the jacket were set into motion. 

“Do you notice anything special about the tuxedo I’m wearing?”

“You mean besides the fact that it’s several sizes too small and it’s stuffed full of the hottest man on the planet or that there’s a steel anaconda about to rip through the pants?”

“Well, those observations are very astute, but I’m referring more to the tuxedo itself. Do you notice anything else? Maybe something familiar”

“No, Pup. Not really. Well, there’s a slightly blue sheen to the fabric…”

“Nope.”

“The lapels are not satin like many tuxedos.”

“No, Max.”

“It’s single breasted.”

“No. I’m afraid that isn’t it either. I’m going to disappear for a minute and return with a clue. You just stay there, and remember that you may not cum until I give you permission.”

He disappeared for a moment and then returned from the dressing room, carrying a black fabric item. He held it up for my inspection, and I knitted my brow. “Who’s little black jacket is that?” I asked.

“That ‘little black jacket’,” he replied, “is my tuxedo coat.” The meaning was sinking in slowly. 

“Then where’d you get the jacket you’re wearing?” My voice trailed off at the end. My mind knew the answer but would not allow it to register. I felt my dick enlarge again in the grip of my hand.

“This little thing?” he said, gesturing to the coat he was wearing. He pretended to try to make the jacket fit better, but he failed and cocked an eyebrow at me. “This little jacket is your tuxedo coat, Max.” The meaning sank in. Pup was bigger than I. Again, my cock expanded in the grip of my hand. I tightened my grasp just to stave off the ultimate reaction.

Pup noticed my struggle to restrain my libido. He chuckled and said, “Ahhh. I thought you might like that. You’re about to find out who’s the bigger dog now. Just remember: you may not cum until I give you permission. Nobody cums until we both cum together.”

I gathered my senses, and the urgency passed, but I was still just a hair trigger from shooting my load. I let go of my hardon, and it slapped my abs hard and heavy.

Pup then struggled free from the jacket, destroying the seams and ripping pieces of fabric. In the process of struggling to extract his oversized shoulders, another shirt button popped free from his chest. More golden tan skin and swirling soft brown curls were revealed, covering the tops of his mountainous pecs and diving deep in the cleft.

The shirt that remained stretched beyond its limits, tightly encasing his Herculean body. The muscles seductively flexed and relaxed. A few fibers of cotton succumbed when he bent his arms at the elbows. I sucked in a breath and then swallowed hard.

Pup said, “I’m having some trouble navigating this strip tease. Could you help me unfasten my cummerbund? The clasp is at my waist in the back.” He turned around, now facing away, presenting a back and shoulders that were wider than I could have ever imagined, tapering down to the tightest waist and most delectable butt on the planet. I reached up and unfastened the cummerbund clasp and let my hand drift slowly over his curve of his rump. He flinched slightly at first and then moaned deeply as I marveled at the size and the beautiful curves of each globe. I grabbed handfuls of solid, pliable beef, enjoying the firmness and give of the muscle. Then he flexed, and his oversized glutes solidified and transformed into impenetrable iron that I couldn’t indent with my hands. He shifted his weight from one powerful leg to the other. The huge muscles flexed and relaxed in response, and striations of power contracted and danced in my hands.

Next, he proceeded to unfasten, unzip and push his pants to his ankles, sending his glutes and his hamstrings into a stretch that made me think I had seen heaven. A pair of shiny blue posers that had been packed in my bag was pushed high on the hemispheres of his gluteus muscles and plunged deep the crack that separated the muscles. His ass was meaty and full and perfectly shaped, and when he rose to an upright position, the twin globes ballooned rounder and higher, hollowing in the lateral aspects. Deep dimples formed on at the top of his sacrum. He flexed, and a series of contractions and fasciculations again hardened the globes into deep rutted artwork. Below, hamstrings swelled at the back of his thighs, and sweeping arcs of huge muscles bowed his thighs gracefully outward. 

He rose up on his toes, and the brawn of his calves flexed into split balls of muscle. I reached out and grabbed the meat of his calf and flexed my own biceps in a comparison of mass. Then I slid my hand up and traced the curve of his hamstrings from the hollow at the back of his knee up to the base of his rump. Sinuous fibers swelled against the curve of my palm. The muscle bunched and contorted, and my cock hardened more. I moved my hand higher and grabbed the granite mass of his ass. He shuddered, and the muscle flexed even larger and harder in the grip of my hand. 

He took a step back and then pivoted gracefully until he faced me. I stared at his bowling pin calves and beefy, quadriceps muscles. In their relaxed state, they were so beautifully formed, a collection of teardrop shaped bulges and smooth, massive arcs. Perfect tan skin and intricate patterns of dark golden hair enshrouded the tree trunks of flesh in the most delectable.  I was practically drooling when he shifted his weight to his left foot and set his right thigh into an undulating wobble of muscle. I knew what was coming - the flex that would congeal the pliable beef into a petrified stanchion of striations and strength. By the time that it happened, I was so charmed by the wobble that when the muscle exploded, I fell from the bed. Pup flexed both of his legs to their fullest potential, and the whole collection of muscles exploded into a mass of shear power and strength. Each thigh was the size of a normal man’s torso with cuts deep enough to channel a raging wild river. 

I reached up and stroked the thick cables and striated teardrops. Pups legs were vibrating with the force of his flex. I rubbed my hands up the relief maps of muscle that led to his pelvis, and unconsciously I licked a wide swath up his medial thigh to his crotch. I tongue bathed the bulge in his shiny blue poser. He threw back his head, losing his resolve for a moment. I grabbed the side straps of the poser and ripped it from his body. Freed from confinement, his giant cock swung from his hip like the arm of a crane. I reached out to grab it to guide it into my mouth. I wanted to suck it so badly that I could almost imagine the sweet-salty flavor. Just when I reached it I felt a strong shove to my shoulders as he pushed himself back. 

“Whoa, Max. You have to hold off for just a minute longer. I’m so ramped up right now that if you so much as breath on my cock I’ll start shooting. Now just be patient a little while longer. Remember the rule: No one cums till I say it’s okay.”

“Auuuggghhh!” I wailed in protest. “Fuck, Pup. You’re killing me. My dick is so hard I could fuck a hole in the wall. You’re making it hurt like a real muther fucker.”

“I’m not doing anything,” he replied in feigned innocence. “I’m just standing here trying to keep you from groping my package.” He undid the next button of his shirt, and my cock started vibrating and leaking. “And you go and try to practically rape me.” He undid the next button. “Don’t you want to tell me you’re sorry…” the final button was next. He took a deep breath and expanded his chest. The front of his shirt was forced open wide. I couldn’t believe the depth of the cleft between his pecs or the thickness and size of the muscles. They were evenly dusted with swirling patterns of downy-soft, golden brown hair that was just darker than the golden tan skin covering the flesh it adorned. The pelt was less dense than the dark fur of my own chest, and the delicate treasure trail through the cobbled road of his 8-pack was quite a bit thinner than the superhighway on mine. But the over foot-longer that jutted out from his pelvis was a match for my own in length and in girth. It was bobbing and throbbing and leaking gossamer honey. When I looked at Pup I almost started to drool.

I was tingling all over when he turned his back to me, and he invitingly offered, “You can make up for your poor manners earlier by helping me out of this shirt. I was on my feet before my conscious brain new it. The shirt was stretched tight across his high traps and broad, round shoulders. I pulled on the shirt’s collar as he struggled to free himself from the skin-tight shirt that had been selected to help me blend in and hide my size. On Pup, the shirt had the opposite effect, stretched to the limit over brawn that couldn’t be hidden. When we finally liberated the upper portion of his torso, I held the shirt fast as he took a step forward, away from me, out of the shirt.

As he extracted his back and his arms, a bounty of muscle seemed to grow and expand as it was released from its confines. His back was inhumanly thick and his shoulders incredibly rounded and wide. Glossy tan skin highlighted the sinewy brawn of his deltoids, and the V-shape below them that tapered down to the twin dimples just above his perfect ass made my cock start to shudder and leak precum again.

Pup shook out his arms and then pulled back his shoulders. The relief map of muscles seemed to thicken and grow. Then he extended his arms out to the sides and pretended to yawn and to stretch, bending and twisting to the left and the right, causing the muscles to flex and writhe like a collection of serpents. Then he pulled his arms up into a back double biceps pose. Traps, deltoid and biceps formed a range of perfectly symmetrical triple peaked mountains that rose from each side of his neck. A deep ache formed at the base of my cock, and I felt it retract and harden some more. It was no longer throbbing with the beat of my heart or swaying with the shift of my body; it was stiff as a steel girder jutting straight up and out from my pelvis.

Pup dropped his left arm to his side and flexed his right biceps harder. The peak rose obscenely and met his extended tongue. He groaned as he licked it and glanced back over his shoulder. “Look how big, Max.” He flexed harder and the peak rose a little bit higher. “And how strong.” He licked it again. “It’s as hard as a boulder…” he flexed again and the muscle rose higher, “and as big as a mountain.” He licked it once more before relaxing the peak and letting his right arm fall to his side.

“Okay, Max. I’m going to turn around now. I need you to remember that nobody cums until I say it’s okay.”

He shifted his weight to his right foot and took a half step back with his left. Then he slowly started to pivot. His thick meaty ass and enormous pec shelf came into profile. My breath caught in my throat. He was so impossibly thick. His monster cock jutted out more than a foot. He made fist with his left hand and flexed his left wrist. A wave of muscular contraction propogated up to his elbow. Then he forcefully straightened his elbow, and his triceps and deltoid exploded into bulging masses of steel.

I couldn’t take anymore without cumming. “PUP, STOP!” But he continued his tormenting seduction. He turned another quarter turn forward and flexed his thick abdominal brick yard and began rolling his thick slabs of pecs.

“Stop what, Max?” I’m just turning around. Now if I really wanted to do torture you fully, I might do something like this…” He bent his left knee slightly, flexed his quads and his glutes, sucked in his abs into a ball-wrenching vacuum and swung his right arm up into a mighty single arm biceps pose. FUCK! From the back, the peak had been mighty and high; from the front, it also bulged forward. It was thick and round and covered with veins. My cock shuddered with increasing insistence. A steady stream of precum oozed from the slit and cascaded over the head and down the shaft.  

He held that pose for a moment before making the transition to a front lat spread. “Or like this…” He pushed his fists into his waistline and rolled his shoulders forward, flexing his pecs and spreading his lats like the hood of a cobra. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I was going insane.

“Hold on to it, Max. We’re almost ready. I’ll let you cum in a minute, but not until I cum, too.” 

My load had built up so full at the base of my cock that it overflowed in small gushes that were the size of a normal man’s load. 

“Get on your knees… NOW.” 

I sank to the floor and place my hands on his legs. I ran my hands up his thighs as he clenched his fists and crossed his wrists in front of his waist. I reached up and grabbed the thick mass of his pecs and I exhaled hot breath on his dick. We both shuddered. His chest was so incredibly thick, and when he tightened the flex of his pecs, they doubled in size and became thick plates of armor. Then he slowly raised his arms in the inevitable arc. As his arms rose, he tightened every fiber of muscle in his entire body. The flex transformed his incredible collection of muscles into the ultimate expression of raw masculinity and power. Thick plates of muscle seemed to add additional layers. My hands slipped from his pecs, and I grabbed hold of the base of his hardon. When his flexed arms finally reach their ultimate 90 degree angles, he increased his flex. He started to tremble, and he started to grow. I felt his hardon expand in the grip of my hands and the giant head flared like a torpedo warhead. When he finally reached the peak of his flex, I could hold out no longer. I started jacking myself and I started to cum. At the same moment, I sucked his cock into my mouth and was rewarded with a torrent of sweet salty cum. Pup had reached the peak of his ultimate climax. The transformative nectar filled my body with power. There was an ominous pause. Then my shoulders began to expand.

Damn that was hot!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's to muscle writing what james joyce or   e.e. cummings (!) is to poetry --- a whole new language expressing a concept:

"...Deep dimples formed on at the top of his sacrum. He flexed, and a series of contractions and fasciculations again hardened the globes into deep rutted artwork. ..."

[fasciculation - yes, it's  a real word:  A fasciculation, or muscle twitch, is a spontaneous, involuntary muscle contraction and relaxation, involving fine muscle fibers.[1] They are common, with as much as 70% of people experiencing them.[1] They can be benign, or associated with more serious conditions.]

• Like 2

Hi guys. Thanks for the effusive praise. You've definitely gone overboard. However, hearing that you're enjoying the story is the whole reason I'm writing it. Thanks for your encouragement.     - M

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1