The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

6 minutes ago, hoga said:

How's it going?

Quick update. Fire boundaries in Northern California are finally becoming defensible, and containment is increasing. Things are looking a lot less harrowing for the moment. We live at the edge of the wilderness, and the fire came up to our property line. Fire fighters were able to protect us, and I don't think we lost a single tree on our lot, and the house and out buildings are reportedly untouched. It was a really close call.  We've been evacuated for 10 days now. I anticipate we'll be able to return home by early next week.  Cannot express how grateful we are to the brave fire fighters and other first responders who came to the rescue. 

Re: Max and Pup. They're anxious for the story to continue; so I'll get you an update as soon as I can.  There are also two other stories running around in my head that should be making their way to you soon.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxum said:

Quick update. Fire boundaries in Northern California are finally becoming defensible, and containment is increasing. Things are looking a lot less harrowing for the moment. We live at the edge of the wilderness, and the fire came up to our property line. Fire fighters were able to protect us, and I don't think we lost a single tree on our lot, and the house and out buildings are reportedly untouched. It was a really close call.  We've been evacuated for 10 days now. I anticipate we'll be able to return home by early next week.  Cannot express how grateful we are to the brave fire fighters and other first responders who came to the rescue. 

Re: Max and Pup. They're anxious for the story to continue; so I'll get you an update as soon as I can.  There are also two other stories running around in my head that should be making their way to you soon.

That’s great news.  Glad you and your family are safe... thank you for sharing that update.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxum said:

God bless the first responders!  They are true heroes!

Glad you and yours are safe.

The story can wait.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The Wall, Chapter 25 “Mountains and Valleys”

“Oh God, I’m full,” belched Pup. The dining table lay a wasteland of empty plates, upturned serving domes and empty chafing dishes. 

“Well, you ate the equivalent of 9 meals just now, Pup.”

“That was some of the best hotel food I’ve ever had, but I don’t want to even think about food for a while.”

I patted my full stomach and then flexed my pecs. “Gotta fuel the machine…”

Pup’s dick started to rise. “…and feed the fire,” he added, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Oh my God! Are you horny again?” My own dick started to inflate as well. I looked down at it and rolled my eyes. “How can either one of us possibly still be horny?”

Pup nodded to the figure of James, the Room Service captain, still sleeping blissfully on the couch. Then he came up to me, wrapped his hand around as much of my right upper arm as he could and said, “I’m just remembering how you finished him off with that big arm of yours. Fuck that was hot. I can't get enough of these guns.” He leaned in and kissed me, lazily dragging his tongue across my lips while tightening his grip on my biceps and triceps. I flexed my right arm at my side, and my dick further inflated and started to rise.

“Mmmmm…,” he cooed squeezing my arm harder. “How could I not be horny again with you anywhere near me?” His hands drifted away from my arm and came to rest on my chest. His fingers traced the swirling pattern of shiny black hair and eventually made their way to my nipples. He twisted - gently at first. Pleasure shot through my chest and penetrated the thickness of my pecs. My erection surged to full stature and hardness, and a familiar tingle around my perineum spread warmly to my balls and  the shaft of my hardon. My dick flexed of its own nature, and a shiny droplet appeared at the slit. Pup began massaging the meat of my pecs, rubbing them harder and harder and kneading the thick loaves of muscle. I kissed him hard on the mouth, forming a lip lock of suction and probing deep with my tongue, welcoming his tongue in my mouth as his hands continued their assault on my pecs. He tasted of maleness mixed with the sweetness of recently eaten custard. He bruised my mouth with his full, perfect lips, and the surrounding sandpaper of the shadow of his shaved beard abraded my skin and punctuated Pup's increasing masculinity. God I love kissing a man, and this man was becoming the ultimate man. My dick spasmed again and pumped out another droplet of precum.

More pulses of pleasure flooded my mind and my body. I reached around low and lifted Pup by his ass. His nearly 300 lbs felt like nothing to me. I lowered and lifted his body without effort, rubbing his hard cock across my cobblestone abs and massaging his meat with the pulse of my flex.

He pushed away and broke the lock of our lips. He balled his hands into fists and began pounding at the plates of thick muscle that covered my chest. I raised his ass higher until this tip of his hardon reached the lower extent of the deep ravine that separated the two mountains of chest muscle. A few beads of sweat ran into the crevice and mixed with the of precum he had started to trickle. I relaxed my flex and slid his dick into the chasm and then began flexing and massaging his dick with my pecs.

“Awwwwe Fuuuck, Max!” Pup shouted as I methodically masturbated his dick by rolling my pecs. “What are you doing to me!” His hardon lengthened and hardened. It was buried deep in the muscular crevice, and he began thrusting wantonly as I increased the force of my flex. “Fuck, you are so fucking thick that I can fuck your pecs all the way to my balls.” In truth, his dick was entirely surrounded, gripped on all sides by the monstrously thick slabs of muscle that I continued to rhythmically flex. While he fucked my pecs from below, his fists pounded on the hard mountains of muscle above. Seismic waves of pecstasy quaked through my body as he continued to pound on my chest. I grunted my pleasure and approval, and Pup re-doubled his efforts. I shifted Pup’s weight to my left hand and dropped my right hand to my cock. I began pounding my erection to the same rhythm that I fucked Pup’s dick with my pecs. I was riding a wave of self-worship at this point. I was effortlessly curling the weight of a 300 pound man in my left hand and driving him up to the brink of orgasm with the size of my pecs while pounding my oversized club of a dick as it further expanded. I was so fucking big and so fucking strong, and the erotic fulfillment of being the ultimate man was priming the chamber at the base of my cock. I was close to eruption if we didn’t back off. At the same time, Pup was lost in a frenzy of pec worship frottage, buried up to his balls in pecs thicker than any fantasy he had ever imagined. I increased the force and the pace of the flex as I pec masturbated Pup’s hardon and I beat my  own man meat with increasing abandon.

Aaaaarrrrghhhhh!” Pup let out the first cry of complete satisfaction. Hot cum shot up my pec valley and flooded the hollow at the base of my neck. His grip tightend and dug into the top of my pecs, driving my load up the shaft of my dick. When the first volley of cum splashed hot on Pup’s back and his shoulders, it reinforced the intensity and the force of his orgasm. Hot cum shot into my mouth and I swallowed, in turn driving me further over the edge. 

For a while we were caught in a ceaseless feedback cycle of cumming from erotic stimulation and being stimulated by the cum we produced. When it finally ended I lowered Pup into my arms and we kissed in exhaustion. He grabbed handfuls of pec meat as he lazily kissed me. "I think I like these almost as much as your biceps." We stumbled to bed and drifted entwined into a luxurious sleep. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Maxum said:

The Wall, Chapter 25 “Mountains and Valleys”

“Oh God, I’m full,” belched Pup. The dining table lay a wasteland of empty plates, upturned serving domes and empty chafing dishes. 

“Well, you ate the equivalent of 9 meals just now, Pup.”

“That was some of the best hotel food I’ve ever had, but I don’t want to even think about food for a while.”

I patted my full stomach and then flexed my pecs. “Gotta fuel the machine…”

Pup’s dick started to rise. “…and feed the fire,” he added, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Oh my God! Are you horny again?” My own dick started to inflate as well. I looked down at it and rolled my eyes. “How can either one of us possibly still be horny?”

Pup nodded to the figure of James, the Room Service captain, still sleeping blissfully on the couch. Then he came up to me, wrapped his hand around as much of my right upper arm as he could and said, “I’m just remembering how you finished him off with that big arm of yours. Fuck that was hot. I can't get enough of these guns.” He leaned in and kissed me, lazily dragging his tongue across my lips while tightening his grip on my biceps and triceps. I flexed my right arm at my side, and my dick further inflated and started to rise.

“Mmmmm…,” he cooed squeezing my arm harder. “How could I not be horny again with you anywhere near me?” His hands drifted away from my arm and came to rest on my chest. His fingers traced the swirling pattern of shiny black hair and eventually made their way to my nipples. He twisted - gently at first. Pleasure shot through my chest and penetrated the thickness of my pecs. My erection surged to full stature and hardness, and a familiar tingle around my perineum spread warmly to my balls and  the shaft of my hardon. My dick flexed of its own nature, and a shiny droplet appeared at the slit. Pup began massaging the meat of my pecs, rubbing them harder and harder and kneading the thick loaves of muscle. I kissed him hard on the mouth, forming a lip lock of suction and probing deep with my tongue, welcoming his tongue in my mouth as his hands continued their assault on my pecs. He tasted of maleness mixed with the sweetness of recently eaten custard. He bruised my mouth with his full, perfect lips, and the surrounding sandpaper of the shadow of his shaved beard abraded my skin and punctuated Pup's increasing masculinity. God I love kissing a man, and this man was becoming the ultimate man. My dick spasmed again and pumped out another droplet of precum.

More pulses of pleasure flooded my mind and my body. I reached around low and lifted Pup by his ass. His nearly 300 lbs felt like nothing to me. I lowered and lifted his body without effort, rubbing his hard cock across my cobblestone abs and massaging his meat with pulse of my flex.

He pushed away and broke the lock of our lips. He balled his hands into fists and began pounding at the plates of thick muscle that covered my chest. I raised his ass higher until this tip of his hardon reached the lower extent of the deep ravine that separated the two mountains of chest muscle. A few beads of sweat ran into the crevice and mixed with the of precum he had started to trickle. I relaxed my flex and slid his dick into the chasm and then began flexing and massaging his dick with my pecs.

“Awwwwe Fuuuck, Max!” Pup shouted as I methodically masturbated his dick by rolling my pecs. “What are you doing to me!” His hardon lengthened and hardened. It was buried deep in the muscular crevice, and he began thrusting wantonly as I increased the force of my flex. “Fuck, you are so fucking thick that I can fuck your pecs all the way to my balls.” In truth, his dick was entirely surrounded, gripped on all sides by the monstrously thick slabs of muscle that I continued to rhythmically flex. While he fucked my pecs from below, his fist pounded on the hard mountains of muscle above. Seismic waves of pecstasy quaked through my body as he continued to pound on my chest. I grunted my pleasure and approval, and Pup re-doubled his efforts. I shifted Pup’s weight to my left hand and dropped my right hand to my cock. I began pounding my erection to the same rhythm that I fucked Pup’s dick with my pecs. I was riding a wave of self-worship at this point. I was effortlessly curling the weight of a 300 pound man in my left hand and driving him up to the brink of orgasm with the size of my pecs while pounding my oversized club of a dick as it further expanded. I was so fucking big and so fucking strong, and the erotic fulfillment of being the ultimate man was priming the chamber at the base of my cock. I was close to eruption if we didn’t back off. At the same time, Pup was lost in a frenzy of pec worship frottage, buried up to his balls in pecs thicker than any fantasy he had ever imagined. I increased the force and the pace of the flex as I pec masturbated Pup’s hardon and I beat my  own man meat with increasing abandon.

Aaaaarrrrghhhhh!” Pup let out the first cry of complete satisfaction. Hot cum shot up my pec valley and flooded the hollow at the base of my neck. His grip tightend and dug into the top of my pecs, driving my load up the shaft of my dick. When the first volley of cum splashed hot on Pup’s back and his shoulders, it reinforced the intensity and the force of his orgasm. Hot cum shot into my mouth and I swallowed, in turn driving me further over the edge. 

For a while we were caught in a ceaseless feedback cycle of cumming from erotic stimulation and being stimulated by the cum we produced. When it finally ended I lowered Pup into my arms and we kissed in exhaustion. He grabbed handfuls of pec meat as he lazily kissed me. "I think I like these almost as much as your biceps." We stumbled to bed and drifted entwined into a luxurious sleep. 

Damn incredibly hot!!  Your writing skills are amazing. Hope your safe!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

Who knew "room service" could be so satisfying? !?

P.S. What about the wall?  The gardener?  Eyebrows raised, arms akimbo....

I thought "arms akimbo" was MY line! Well, in fact, it IS!  But I'm willing to share, especially with a stud like you!! 😂😂😂

• Like 2

This one goes into my permanent spank bank! Thanks! Or SPANKS, even!

I was effortlessly curling the weight of a 300 pound man in my left hand and driving him up to the brink of orgasm with the size of my pecs while pounding my oversized club of a dick as it further expanded. I was so fucking big and so fucking strong, and the erotic fulfillment of being the ultimate man was priming the chamber at the base of my cock.

• Like 6