The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

12 hours ago, Maxum said:

The boys got carried away with the thrill of the moment again. The content of the note will have to wait till chapter 23.

The Wall, Chapter 22 "The Switch"

Pup disentangled himself from our embrace and pushed to the edge of the bed. His feet hit the floor, and he announced, “I gotta take a leak.” As he stood, I marveled at what Pup was becoming. He was now beautifully muscled, and his skin had taken on a sun kissed golden hue and the glow of his youth. His broad shoulders tapered to a narrow waist that then in turn broadened to his ample, muscular butt. His ass itself was a work of art, also golden in hue and dusted with glistening dark blond hair that deepened in color and increased in thickness as it disappeared in his crack. A small patch of dark hair crested above the top of his crack forming a goodie trail to his ass that matched the one on his belly.

He took his first step from the bed, and muscles gracefully flexed and relaxed. His ambulation was as beautiful as the walk of a 16-point buck. One ass cheek flexed as the other relaxed, and a symphony of powerful muscles in his legs, calves and back responded as he strode. In the dim light of the room, I marveled at the perfection and beauty of his unmindful masculinity. 

I took a deep breath. I realized that up until now I had held it in silence, enjoying the splendor of what Pup was becoming.

“What?”queried Pup. 

“Nothing. Just looking.”

Unaware of his elevated appeal, Pup scrunched up his face and contorted his body, dragging his left foot in his best Quasimodo impersonation as he hobbled lamely into the bathroom.

As soon as he was out of my sight, I felt a void. Strangely and suddenly, I felt a physical need to be with him again, touching, caressing, making love. I actually felt a physical pain in his absence, an ache deep inside and a sense of dread and foreboding. 

I leapt from the bed and raced to the bathroom, siding up to his rump as his stream hit the toilet. The minute I touched him, the pain went away. I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled his neck, inhaling his sweet, masculine scent. It was a smell that was pleasantly familiar to me, the essence of spice, leather and the sweet smell of oats. It was ultimately masculine, strong and clean. He smelled like a man in the purest of form -- a combined essence of spice, sex and a fresh batch of cookies.

“What are you doing, Max?”

“I missed you, Pup. I felt terrible without you. Besides, I wanted to see if you needed any help with anything.” I wrapped my hand around his cock. His stream had slowed to a dribble, and his member expanded in my hand.

“Well, I’m almost done here. Maybe you could give it a shake. You know, get rid of the last few drops.”

I shook it, and it expanded a bit more. It continued to grow in my hand as my own cock rose and hardened between his legs and his ass. He shifted his feet a little wider apart to make room for my enlarging erection which eventually nestled hard against his perineum, nudging the back of his ball sack. 

“Hey, Big Dog… Do you think my dick is getting any bigger?” I jacked it gently until it was fully erect. “It just feels heavier, and it seems thicker in my hand.”

I gave it a squeeze, and the head expanded and darkened. 

“Well, Pup, I don’t have any complaints. It’s certainly more than a handful, and it feels like it was made for my ass.” I jacked him gently and lightly humped the space between his legs. “Have you noticed anything else, Pup?”

“Well, I feel bigger all over, and the little gut I had developed seems to have melted away.” I stroked his burgeoning 6-pack. He flexed as he let out his breath. “I don’t think I’ve ever had abs like this before.”

“Nice, Pup... Anything else?”

“Well my muscles seem a little bigger everywhere. Nothing like yours, for sure. You’re a comic book hero wet dream of muscles. I just,... well, I just feel bigger and stronger.”

“What else?”

“Well, I’m horny like never before. My dick has been almost continually hard, and I’ve cum more times and more volume in the past 3 to 4 hours than I thought was humanly possible. Even now, I can feel another load starting to build in my balls, and , given the way this conversation is going, I suspect I’ll be blowing another load soon. It’s amazing. I’ve never felt this good or this strong or this horny before. Do you think I’m becoming like you?”

I rubbed my hands over his torso and arms, feeling the thickness of his pecs and his broad, round shoulders. I curled forward and kissed the nape of his neck as my hands slid down his lats and spread over the ample curve of his much enhanced butt. Then I reached around and weighed the heft of his balls. “These seem bigger.” Then I wrapped my hand around his hardon again. “Definitely growing here.” I stroked him with the lightest touch I could manage, and his body shuddered lightly. Goose bumps covered his skin, and his nipples visibly hardened. I rubbed my warm, dry palms over his torso, smoothing the skin as I went, but, when hands found his nipples, I couldn’t resist pinching and twisting them lightly. He opened his mouth and threw back his head. “Awww fu-u-u-c-k, Max…” 

“Flex your pecs for me, Pup. I want to feel them grow in my hands.”

He rolled his shoulders forward, and his pecs rose and hardened.

“Mmmmmm… these are definitely bigger.” I nibbled his neck and breathed warm air over his shoulder. I squeeze his pectorals with increasing force, and he flexed back in response harder. The muscle expanded, and precum dripped from his dick. He was definitely enjoying my attention and the experience of growth. Precum also flowed from my dick, lubricating the space between his upper thighs and his buttocks. 

“Flex your biceps for me.” 

He raised his right arm, made a fist and flexed as hard as he could. The muscle rose into a hot, mighty peak in my hand. It was big by all standards, and larger than what I remembered.

“Damn, Pup! Where did that come from? That thing is fucking huge!” From underneath, I curled my right hand around the front of his biceps as I slathered back of the peak with my tongue. Then I slicked my left hand with the pre from his slit and jacked Pup's dick as I worshipped his muscle. At the same time, I pumped my pre-cum-slicked dick between his butt and his thighs. I thrusted harder and harder. The head of my dick appeared under his balls with each thrust. We developed a rhythm of thrusting and jacking. In no time at all we were both on the brink. I didn’t back off. We needed to cum.

Slowly I maneuvered our pumping and frotting  in front of the mirror. The lights were still off and it was dark in the bathroom, but our silhouettes could be vaguely perceived.

I was thrusting and grunting and jacking his dick. I was licking the peak of his arm from behind. He turned his head to the right and added his tongue to his biceps. When both reached the inevitable peak of our climax, I commanded Pup to flex, “Double biceps!” As his left arm joined his right in full flex, I flipped up the light switch.  Pup saw his reflection and let out a series of grunts. I pulled back completely and rammed my dick in his ass. Then I re-grabbed his dick and jacked it with both of my hands. Again, we achieved the ultimate rhythm - thrusting and jacking and flexing and licking. It was too much to hold back. We both felt the inevitable pause, the ultimate peak that proceeds the first blast. Pup re-flexed his arms and let out a grunt. Then, as the first blast of cum raced up my urethra, Pup’s first blast shot out and splattered the mirror. As he came and he flexed, he continued to grow. The changes were subtle but impressive enough, like a really good pump from a really hard workout. Fuck, he was hot and he kept getting hotter. He flexed, and we shot for what seemed like an hour. Then we sank to the floor in a spent heap of exhaustion. 

Damn this story just gets better and better...one of the hottest on here

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hoga said:

Hows the next chapter coming?

Funny you should ask...

The Wall, Chapter 23 “The Hunger”

“I’m starving, Max. We need some food NOW!”

“I’m with you, Pup. As hungry as I am, I’m liable to take a bite out of that beefy ass of yours and make a meal of it." I playfully bit down on his mass of his left ass cheek. "The kitchen is open all night for room service here. Let’s order and have it delivered. I’ll make the call.”

I went back to the living room and dialed the Room Service number. While I was in the process of ordering two of almost everything on the menu, I noticed my jacket draped over the back of the chair, and I pulled the small envelope from the jacket’s breast pocket. It was inscribed with my name “Max” on one side and “Open Thursday night just after the 12th stroke of midnight” on the other. Well, it was now 2 am. What harm could 2 hours make. I opened the envelope and read:

At the moment in time when day matches night and the hours of the sun and the moon are the same, you may make one your equal.

Hmmm… Cryptic, I thought.  I'll have to figure out what that's about later...

I returned to the enormous tiled room outside the bath. Pup was taking stock of his increased mass in the mirrors. He was checking himself out from every possible angle. He turned to the left and then to the right. He looked over his shoulder to check out his ass. He maneuvered mirrored vanity cabinet to get a better view of his back.

Watching Pup made me smile to myself. I knew what he saw, and I knew what he felt at that moment. I had been there myself. I remembered the first time I saw my own reflection as that of a bodybuilder. It wasn’t a slow realization that occurred over a series of days, weeks or months. It occurred in an instant. I looked in the mirror, and the guy who looked back at me was finally big enough and built enough to use the term bodybuilder for himself. It was a pivot for me, and now Pup was at that magical threshold. I knew what he saw, and I knew felt. It wasn’t quite pride, and it wasn't self-satisfaction. It was more of a settling in. It was security and a sense of ease and relief. He could relax and feel secure in himself without trying. Pup would never worry again how others might judge him. Sure, he might want to be bigger or stronger or leaner or harder, but now it was all for himself.

“Pup!” I startled him back to the present. “Whatcha doin’?”

“Just checking things out. I like my new size. I think I look pretty good.”

“Mmmmm, Pup...You look fucking amazing.”

“I’d look even better if I washed some of this dried cum off. I feel sticky and crusty all over." He made a face. Then he slyly smiled and wiggled his eyebrows at me. "What about you? You look pretty cum-coated.” He came over and kissed me once on the lips. “I think we both need a shower.” He kissed me again, sliding his tongue in my mouth and wrapping his right hand behind my head and the left hand around my cock. Fuck, I was boning again. “The shower is big enough for the both of us, and I want to rub my hands and my dick all over your soaped up, slippery body.” Pup grabbed handfuls of my pec meat and vigorously massaged it. “I’ve been meaning to fuck the hell out of your chest. Your pecs are unbelievable, Max. They've got to be 8 or 9 inches thick.” I flexed hard and then rolled my pecs one at a time, alternating the motion from one pec to the other. He kissed me again, and I kissed him back harder. In no time at all, we were both at full mast. The idea of soap suds and Pup’s dick on my chest sounded appealing. If Pup wanted a shower, who was I to to deny him?

However, the shower would have to wait for a while. Room Service was on their way to our room. The sexual tension would have to be knocked down a notch just so that we could answer the door. I needed to get both of us off in a hurry, and I had an idea I was certain would work.

Pup grabbed my hand and took a step toward the shower, but I resisted his lead and held him in place. Even though he had grown into muscleman status, I was still at least 100 lbs larger than he. At least 400 lbs of muscle anchored me in place. I reeled Pup back in front and stood behind him again. We both were facing the mirror. He was big and hot and muscly now, but my much larger frame eclipsed the silhouette of his body -- 3 inches taller, 6 inches broader and rounder at the shoulders, torso and arms, and 6 inches wider at the flare of our thighs. The only parts of me that were hidden by Pup were my wasp narrow waist and my throbbing erection that rested in the groove at the crack of his ass.

I put my hands on his shoulders. “You are so fucking sexy, Pup.” I kissed his neck and pressed my cock against the small of his back. “I think you grew again.” I growled in his ear. “If you keep growing like this, you may get bigger than me.” I kneaded his pecs in my hands and twisted his nipples.

His hardon stood straight up and started dripping again. The head rose inches above the level of his navel. It was big and impressive, and his big balls hung heavy below, rising and falling and churning in their sac. 

I rubbed his shoulders and arms. “Look what has happened to you. You are so fucking hot. I love the size of your arms. They are definitely getting bigger and bigger. Show me again. Flex a double biceps for me. See if you can make me jizz on your back.”

He raised his arms in the mirror and slowly flexed them for me. At the same time, I copied his movements and flexed my much larger arms from behind, moving in synch with his flex, silhouetting and totally eclipsing his peaks. I was shocked by the sight. It was incredibly erotic. His arms were big and beautifully shaped, but they were dwarfed in the shadows of my much larger guns. My arms were enormous, and I was just barely flexing.

“Fuck, Max,” he exhaled.

“How big do you want to get, Pup?” I held my pose and looked in the mirror “…This big?” 

Unghhh…” He studied the way my arms overshadowed his. I saw him increase the force of his flex, “UnghhhBigger,” he said.

I flexed slightly harder, and my arms grew behind his. I was probably at half flex – about 26 inches. “How about this big?”

Pup grunted, and precum oozed from the slit of his cock and dripped down the length of his shaft. The thought of him  possibly achieving my size was getting him off. He replied, “UnghhhOh God… Bigger.”

I flexed harder still. The peaks of my biceps rose, and the sweeps of my triceps deepened. “How about now, Pup? Do you want arms that are this big?”

Pup was still in full flex, and his arms were visibly shaking. They were impressive themselves and sexy as hell, but they did nothing to hide the range of mountains that rose higher behind them. Pup’s hardon deepened in color and swelled even larger. He was sweating from the effort he put into his flex. He was squirming and grunting from the effort it took to keep from blowing a load on the mirror right then. He was practically speechless, but he somehow managed, “Mmmphh… B-B-Bigger-r-R-R!” He was so close, intermittently holding his breath and sucking in air. "M-m-much b-bbiggger-r-r-R-R!"

So I summoned all the strength I could muster and directed it into my arms. My triceps deepened like battle ship keels, and my biceps visibly rose. The peaks achieved a verticality I had never before witnessed, and they continued their ascent until they bumped up against my flexed fists. "Boom!" I held the flex and ground my dick in the crack of his ass. My own precum slicked the small of his back. 

“How about this big, Pup? Do you want arms like these?” I re-flexed my arms, and the peaks rose again. They were inhumanly large and couldn't get any larger. Then I opened my fists and caressed my own mighty peaks. I turned my head to the right and licked the mountain of muscle. That was all he could take. Puck went over the cliff.

“Fuck! Oh God! Fuck!!! Yes!!!” He flexed even harder, and his mighty peaks rose. Pup’s cock surged forth in length and in girth. More veins appeared. It grew harder and harder. It had taken control and had a life of its own. I saw it pull back as it prepared to let loose.  Then it surged forth again, larger by 20 percent, firing and recoiling again and again, shooting its load like an artillery gun. Thick ropes of hot, white cum shot straight in the air, covering our torsos and fully flexed biceps. At the moment that he peaked, his beefy glutes flexed, coaxing my dick into the orgasmic abyss. I emptied my load between my abs and his back. I was lost in pure pleasure and didn't want it ever to end. Then a strange sound pulled me back to the present. There was a knock at the door, then another... A deep voice said, "Room Service..."

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Fuck man. This story is full on erotica and i love it.

Now now what will they do to the room service guy??? 

Also. Man has been so distracted that eh didnt even tried to understand the letter and it's right in front and been  inside him

• Like 4