The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

47 minutes ago, Freaker2 said:

My heart was pounding!

Well, I hope that your dick was throbbing, too. That was the true intent.😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Man. Each chapter is an erotic fantasy. i cant wait to know what will happen in the plane and if he gonna get some from osmeone on the plane

Yes he's going to join the mile high club!

• Upvote 1

The Wall, Chapter 16 “Fly the Friendly Skies”

After completing my security screening, I made a B-line straight to departure gate B37. The personal screening and pat down had slowed down the process, although not so much as to make me late for my plane.

I arrived at the gate just in time to hear my name being overhead paged to the gate desk. When I approached, a handsome man who looked a lot like Ali smiled and said, “Ah, Mr. Rayburn I presume. My brother described you to perfection. I am Mohamed. I am a gate agent for KLN. Ali is my brother. He called from security to let me know you might need some special seating accommodation.” He looked me up and down with approval, and he wiggled his thick, straight, black eyebrows. “I can see he was correct.”

“With your approval, we’d like to move you assigned seat from 2A to 1A. In addition to being a business class seat, it’s located at the bulkhead and has the most room and privacy on the plane.”

“Wow! Thank you. Of course I’d love to make the change. Is this change approved by the other passenger involved? I certainly wouldn’t want to inconvenience anyone else.”

“It won’t be a problem. The passenger originally booked in Seat 1A has been removed from our roster. Let’s just say she had some behavior issues with her roller board handle in the security line and has been detained by the Port Authority on charges of lewd conduct. You may have noticed her.” One eyebrow raised. “Your move will inconvenience no one, and we’re going to reserve 2A for use by the crew if they have the chance to catch a few winks during the overnight flight. It will feel like you have the entire fist class to yourself.”

“Good heavens! Well, that sounds absolutely perfect. Is there anything else I need to know?”

“Nothing in particular,” he said, and then he added, “However, I’ll caution you that the lavatories on these planes are quite small. I’m not sure you fit through the door. I recommend taking care of any business you anticipate prior to boarding.

“Oh, and one other thing. The pilot and most of the crew on this flight are women, but the upper class purser and the co-pilot a men, both good friends of mine. If you need anything, ask for the purser Joe. He and Charlie and occasionally Ali are lovers, and I’m sure he’s already aware that you’ll be boarding.” Then he rolled his eyes, “Charlie and Ali are such bad boys and gossips. Half of JFK knows you are here.”

I looked over my shoulder and noticed quite a few stares.

On board, Joe spotted me immediately. He had twinkly blue eyes and one of those perfectly symmetrical faces with a powerful square jaw that looks great from every angle. He was shorter than Charlie and Ali, but he was more massively built. As I was settling into seat 1A, he came over, introduced himself and offered a drink.

“Oh, no thanks, Joe. Nothing right now, but would it be possible to hang up my coat?”

I slipped off my jacket and handed it to Joe. In the minor disrobing, my pecs rose and fell. He stared in disbelief and said, “Such a large jacket. I doubt we have a hanger that will hold it, but I’ll find a safe place for it.” Then he added, “perhaps in my hope chest,” and his eyes twinkled with mischief.

Did Mohamed mention Magnus to you? He’s our copilot for this flight. He is also a friend and a bodybuilder like you. Big, happy Dutch guy – hard to resist. He’s the one who got Ali, and Charlie and me hooked on strength sports in the first place. He isn’t quite in your league for size, but he’s the strongest man I know. He can bench over 700 lbs for reps.”

I recalled, the last time I had lifted a few days ago, my one rep max was less than 500 lbs., but that was before I packed on all of this muscle. Magnus was probably something indeed, but I knew I could defeat him. Defeat him? Where did that come from? I am not usually the competitive sort. 

As if on cue, the pilot and co-pilot entered the plane. The pilot was a fierce looking but diminutive woman, exuding confidence and control. The co-pilot was an entirely different beast. He was big, probably 6’2” and maybe 280 lbs. As he leaned forward to step through the cockpit doorway, his meaty ass and thighs flexed in his uniform pants. I felt a stirring but tried to suppress it – to no avail. I shifted to hide my growing erection.  Joe noticed but said nothing. Just a broad smile that spoke louder than words, “I told you so.”

After the rest of the passengers had filed on and settled, the usual predeparture announcements were made. We departed on time, and after hot towels and rounds of cocktails , “first class” dinner (it’s still airplane food, if you ask me) was served. After dinner was cleared, an announcement came from the cockpit stating that the trip to Amsterdam would be smooth. The seatbelt sign turned off.

To my surprise the cockpit door opened, and Magnus stepped out. Joe made a small barricade so that Magnus could make use of the lavatory without interruption or terrorist threat. When Magnus emerged, Joe whispered to him and then motioned me to come forward. 

“I am Magnus,” he said in his thick Dutch accent, offering his hand. “I understand you have made friends with some of my playmates. Perhaps we will be friends in Amsterdam, too? You are a very big man. I am big and strong, too. Tell me, are you a bodybuilder by profession, or is it just sport for you?”

I offered my hand and shook firmly. “Magnus, it is my pleasure to meet you. Thank you for the comment. No, I am not a professional bodybuilder. I am a business man, traveling to Amsterdam for an event at the Van Gogh Museum Thursday. I’ll be joining one of my colleagues, and I think we’ll be occupied for the extent of my trip.”

Magnus replied, “Such a strange coincidence. I met another American just a few days ago on this same flight to Amsterdam. He will be attending the event you speak of. Perhaps he is the same person as your colleague. He was very friendly with me, and I offered to show him around Amsterdam this weekend. I have his card here. Ah yes, he is called Tom Baker.” The friendly Dutchman continued, “Perhaps we three can all go touring on Saturday together?” 

OMG! Tom Baker was Pup. I saw white, and I felt rage, but I suppressed it. Magnus smiled, not knowing what he said had suddenly filled me with jealousy and self-doubt. He thought he was merely remarking on an uncanny coincidence, but what he said made me rear up inside. I felt like I had just met a competitor for Pup. My nuts shifted in my pants, and the urge to defeat him again welled. Even though my mind knew me thoughts were without reason, my emotions took charge when it came to matters of Pup.

“Thank you for your kind offer, Magnus, but I think we shall have to decline. I have plans for Tom Baker all weekend. It is a surprise, and unfortunately he will be occupied, too. 

“However, I think you and I should get in some sparring. You look like you work out a bit. Perhaps the two of us could hit a gym in Amsterdam tomorrow to see who is stronger, that is, if you are not flying out. I am more interested in bodybuilding than powerlifting, but a strength challenge holds a particular interest. Are you game?”

Magnus smiled smugly. “Your timing is excellent. I will be meeting some of my strength athlete friends for exercising tomorrow in Amsterdam. Our friend Sven owns the Sportzdungeon, the best strength gym in all of the Netherlands. Thursdays are reserved for big boys like us. Sven lets us have fun. It can get pretty rowdy. We should do this. I am strong, but you are bigger than I. I would like to find out if those muscles are for more than just showing off.” He smiled widely but smugly, I thought. There was a dig, and a challenge in return. The Dutchman needed to be knocked down a notch.

“We shall find out, indeed. I look forward to it,” I said, shaking his hand. 

Magnus wrote down the gym’s information and said “1400 o’clock tomorrow,” and he excused himself back to the cockpit.

Shortly thereafter, Purser Joe announced that the cabin lights would be dimmed for the duration of our overnight flight. Everyone was encouraged to get settled.

Joe stopped by seat 1A to check especially on me. The extra-large first cabin seat was neither long enough nor wide enough for me to enjoy its lie-flat feature. As I was fiddling with the seat controls, Joe stooped down on his haunches and lowered his voice to asked what I thought of Magnus. Before I could answer, the plane hit some light turbulence. Joe reached out to steady himself, and his hand fell on my right arm. He grabbed rather firmly, and instinctively I flexed in response. Joe’s eyes widened in wonder, meeting mine with a look of fascination. He gave a grope and another squeeze, and and I flexed it again.

“Fuck! That thing’s massive!” he whispered. “I had no idea. Your clothes are deceiving.” He groped my arm more.

“That’s the whole point. I’m trying to fly under the radar.”

“Well, you’re not doing me any favors.” He nodded to a large bulge in his pants. “You’ve got me hard as a rock, and considering that I walk down these isles with my dick at passengers’ eye levels, I can’t get away with a hardon for the rest of the flight. Now I’m going to have to go to the lavatory  to get my nuts off.”

“Well the lights are turned low now. If it will help you get through your shift, I can finish you off here and now.”

I flexed.

His eyes went wide, beseeching me to hold off, but my urge to flex was too strong.

So I flexed hard and held it. His fingers dug in. He sucked in a sharp breath and sprinted to the lavatory, barely getting the door closed before painting the walls with his load. The whole upper class cabin could hear the commotion. I heard someone say something about a bad oyster and laughed.

When Joe emerged, he gave me a look that said both “thank you” and “don’t you do that again.” 

Unfortunately for Joe, his hardon dilemma persisted. Just a sample is never enough, and I was putting out some powerful pheromones. At passenger eye level, his prominent bulge remained for the rest of the flight.

As for me, I had an incredibly restorative sleep. I was able to find a reclining position that was comfortable enough, and I achieved a very fitful sleep that was filled with dreams of my Pup.

I woke when the plane was on its final approach to AMS. Since my last dream of Pup was more than X-rated, I was sporting morning wood that could be seen from Thank god for the blanket covering me, because I was sporting morning wood that rivaled a mighty sequoia. Fuck, I was horny! I was already ramped up from my dealings with Charlie and Ali and Joe, and my impending competition with Magnus seemed to have turned my testosterone up. Add to that my dreams about Pup, and I knew my erection would not go away without some attention. 

I motioned to Joe and pulled back the blanket. He hurried over, and nearly fell to his knees.

I whispered loudly “Joe, I don’t know what to do. It won’t go away. We’re on our final approach, and I can’t deplane like this. Besides, this thing is going to go off by itself if I don’t get some attention”

Joe said, “Okay, I know what to do, but we’ll have to act quickly.”

Joe explained to the rest of the flight crew that the passenger in seat 1 A needed to empty his bladder but that he was too large to fit in the bathroom. He then set up the same barrier he had set up for Magnus, only this time both Joe and I were inside. “Trust me Max Rayburn. I’m going to enjoy this even more than you do. More than anything, I love sucking cock -- the bigger and the saltier the better. I know yours is big; I’m just dying to find out if it’s salty.” 

The curtains were drawn. Joe unbuckled my pants, zipped down my fly and reached his hand in. He mouthed, “Oh my god!” Then he sunk to his knees, and swallowed me whole. It didn’t take long, He was incredibly talented, and I was certainly primed. When he reached under and tickled my ballsack and turned up the suction, I went over the brink and unloaded. I pumped load after load, and Joe took it. 

As I was finishing up, the PA crackled to life. The pilot announced, “We have been cleared for landing and should have you on the ground in a few minutes. Flight attendants take your seats and cross check.”

Joe wiped his mouth on his sleeve, zipped me up and sent me back to 1A. I was just buckling in when the plane's wheels touched the ground. 

As I deplaned I smiled broadly at Joe. "Salty enough?"

He smiled in return, "and them some." Then he cocked his head, "Also, a little bit sweet. Most satisfying -- like a meal and desert."

"See you next time?"

As I exited the plane, Joe said, "Goodbye, Mr Rayburn. We'll see you next time," and I heard the other flight attendant say to the next deplaning passenger, "Buh-bye." "Buh-bye..." and I walked up the jetway.

Amsterdam!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

YASSSSSSSSSSS. I knew that flight would be evntful.

Now i loved to see that dominant side og him and i hope it come out in the next chapter. I would love to see Pup and Mgnus somehow getiing confortable with each other and our guy jeañous out of his mind but working out things so the three can have a very good time in Amsterdam

International travel is never like this!

Talk about flying the [very] "Friendly skies!"

Excellent chapters - the sexual tension descriptions  and the muscle flexing scenes are so intense -  it is HOT in here?

YES!

• Like 2

Have you ever flown first class on JAL or ANA?!?! NOT "just airplane food," not remotely !! 😁😁😁

Another awesome chapter, thanks! So looking forward to Magnus and Max (I see what you did there!) and their competition! 

• Like 1