Currents

CuminSeed

I've been here for quite some time now and decided to contribute. Apologies in advance for mistakes (not a native speaker) and heavy narrative. I'm open to comments, suggestions, criticisms, what-have-yous. And... most importantly, I hope you guys enjoy! 

———————————————————————

I

To say that I was attracted to him wouldn't suffice. Something deep inside me was magnetized, to a point that I was aware of his location. It was, much to my annoyance, beyond my control. Don't get me wrong, I don't like, love him; I don't even know him. He had just moved in to the next unit two weeks ago unusually late at night. It was a bit addling but I was more fixated on the uncomfortable squeezing on my lower abdomen that seemingly came along with him. It wasn't painful nor did it restrict me in any way. In fact, I had a liking for it. That was until it dawned on me that it was in synch with him, that it ebbed upon his disappearance and intensified at his presence. I was overcame with dread at the notion of it. Numbing fear seeped into my limbs and I willed myself to breathe. I couldn't afford to lose my composure after coming all the way here. He just felt similar but he wasn't... Him

It shouldn't come as a surprise that I avoided the new tenant at all cost afterwards, which was a tad effortless as I could literally feel him. The squeezing, however, didn't dissipate one bit. Quite the opposite actually because continued exposure soon turned it into hunger, an alarming sign that the entity inside me was no longer slumbering. As it increasingly became harder to ignore him, the more I felt him trying to reach out for me. I could feel him lingering in front of my door for a moment when he passed by at times, or the occasional jerking whenever I accidentally make a noise noticeable to him. I would have been creeped out under normal circumstances but the whole thing didn't feel... malicious, not even a bit. In fact, it felt innocently soft but muddled with what I could only assume as longing. It brought me back to a time when my childhood friends, one by one, stopped playing with me. I sighed, someday maybe. 

That someday came too early though as I closed my door, panting. As I was on my way home from the gym, a familiar knotting shrouded my abdomen. Today, he decided to shift from his usual schedule and it was too late for me to realize. I caught a glimpse of him lounging on the common yard while I made a frantic dash towards my unit. He tried to wave a friendly gesture but he barely got a chance to introduce himself. I just hoped that my quick frenzy gave him the impression of urgency. And it did, although he reacted not the way I expected him to. Some people would have just dismissed it, as I thought they should, but I should have known better. He wanted company and this was an opportunity for him. I felt him approach closer and closer to the door. He stopped at his usual spot. I froze and contemplated what to do next and so did he, I felt. There was a long silence outside, a heavy contrast compared to the loud ringing in my ears and the steady beat of my heart. This noise, however, was muted by a knocking. I thought I was hearing things at first but my fear was confirmed when I heard it again, albeit stronger than the previous one. I stood there paralyzed in front of him with just this oak barrier separating us. He knocked once more and next thing I knew, I was now face to face with him. Clearly, we were both surprised by what happened but he recovered his composure faster. I locked eyes with him in disbelief, my left hand tightened its hold on the handle when a voice, deep but solemn, broke my panicked state as he introduced himself.

"I, uh, is everything okay? I saw you rushing on your way home and uh, it got me a bit worried..." he said with a concerned look on his face. 

"Ohhh... Sorry, name's Gale from next door." he then reached out for a handshake. The hunger intensified and made my stomach churn. My sight shifted from his eyes to his waiting hand and then back up again.

"Uh, seems like now's not the best time." he forced a chuckle as he withdrew his hand and slightly scratched his head in embarrassment. I thought I could at least feign normalcy but at this close, I don't think I'll ever be prepared for anything around Gale. The rumbling inside of me strengthened and implied that in the tug-of-war for control, I was at the mercy of this entity inside me. 

To live a secluded life, I chose a place at an impractical distance from civilization. I jumped on the leasing opportunity for this place that happened to be at the tail end of the urban sprawl; somewhat touched by development, collaged heavily with nature, but accessible to necessary amenities. The only problem was it was a duplex. Risky but hoping for a neighbor that I wouldn't be interested in at the very least seemed easier. O how wrong I was. 

This man, Gale, has got to be the most beautiful joke life offered me. At first glance, I immediately noticed how bulky he was. He managed to pack a ridiculous amount of solid mass into his medium build, like an inflamed gymnast who suddenly got into bodybuilding. He doesn't look too massive but he feels compact, dense to the point that he emanates a slight aura of heat, if that's possible. He wears a peach shirt one or two shades darker than his skin tone. This shirt is a bit loose for him at the bottom but it fits his shoulders and chest snugly. The sleeves strained as he raised his arm to scratch his forehead. He stared at the floor uncomfortably as if trying to find a way to get out of this situation as much as I do.

"I better go. It was nice meeting you." he returned his gaze to me and we were back again to where we started. Suddenly, I was overwhelmed by this compulsion to not let him leave. As he turned his back to face his unit across mine, I winced. The sensation inside started to ache as it got stronger and I struggled to contain it. I willed myself to stop but it managed to connect words in my head and to my shock, formed something coherent enough to make sense. "eyes, you. Your eyes."

He looked back surprised and flashed a smile akin to a child's. "Ah, so the man could talk!"

"Your eyes, they are—"

"Yeah, I know they are weird."

"—beautiful."

"Ow... Didn't expect that."

They both resemble the sky but at different phases. His right, cerulean similar to that of the morning sky while his left, a stark gray like the clouds before a thunderstorm.

"Hence, the name Gale. My iris shifts constantly as if a storm was brewing."

And he was not kidding, as soon as he said that, I saw the gray emulsion in his left iris swirled and it was mesmerizing. I thought it was something I could only see when I stir my coffee after adding milk. The last place I imagine it would happen was in someone's eye but here we are.

"I've just moved here two weeks ago and uh, it's kind of lonely without human interaction. You are my only neighbor right now so as much as possible, I don't want things to be awkward between us." 

The growling inside of me was deafening and in my exhausted state, felt myself slowly relinquishing control. However, I still managed to give a quick nod. He smiled gleefully at this but it changed quickly as he noticed how sickly I must have looked like by each passing moment.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?"

"You are turning pale."

"I'm... alright. This is just how I look like."

"Uh, no. No, you don't."

"Look Gale, it was nice meeting you but you were right when you said now's—" I flinched as the entity retaliated with a sharp pain on my abdomen. "—not the right tissss—" I hissed as the pain doubled over from sharp to excruciating. It pulsated all over my body, with my abdomen as its core. I gritted my teeth and my knees started to tremble. Gale sprung to action as he offered himself to support me from falling. 

"No don't!" but it was too late. The moment he touched my skin, the spark was ignited. I felt him jerk a bit from the sudden jolt the contact caused but he ignored it as it didn't feel top priority. The pain ceased immediately and was replaced by the familiar pulsing warmth, slowly traveling across my body until it reached my hair fibers. As I let myself be enveloped by this warmth, I slowly regained awareness of my surroundings. I opened my eyes to the sight of his back, radiating heat that's distinctly his but felt a bit stronger than before. I detached myself from his torso and wondered why he hadn't moved since.

"Gale?" he was holding my arm with his eyes closed but his mouth slightly agape. Before I could ask him again, I felt the warm sensation travel from its usual course but as soon as it reached the tips of my skin, Gale tightened his grip, tensed his muscles then stifled a guttural moan. His aura smoldered, skin warm to the touch. A thin layer of moisture started to form at the perimeter of my glasses. 

"oh no... Gale, wake up." 

Gale was lost deep in this sensation that was foreign but surely, a welcomed visitor for him. I was alarmed when another wave hit me. "Gale, snap out of it!" I jerked my arm away but his grip was too forceful. He slowly raised his head in pleasure and let out another satisfying moan. I was a bit turned on seeing it up close. This time, however, there was something different. I noticed the small gaps in his sleeves were slowly diminishing as his arms started to balloon rhythmically with his breathing. It didn't seem like he was exhaling anymore, just continuously expanding in front of me. We both glistened in sweat as it felt increasingly hotter by each pulsation.

Seemingly free from the entity's clutches, this was the first time I was able to take in his appearance. His face topped with a short wavy hair was masterfully sculpted on all the right places: his prominent jaw structure was matted with a stubble that wasn't professionally-shaped but nonetheless suited him; his left eyebrow was bisected by a small scar that could be attributed to lightning if paired with his storm gray eyes; his lips were plumped and magnetizing. All in all, he had a face that no doubt would demand a second look. However, what attracted me the most was his scent. He emitted this distinct minty fragrance like that of the forest after it rains. Cool and soothing. 

I reveled at what I was witnessing but it didn't come close to how he was feeling. By the time I retracted my arm again, his chest was pushing at the fabric which now acted like his second skin, coincidentally of similar color. His nipples were jutted down obscenely as it carved itself on the material. The sleeves piled at the top end of his biceps as they failed to cover its continuously engorging size. However, faced with his delts, the odds were still against it. I could see clearly the physique he was hiding underneath his now thin, sweaty shirt. To say that he trained rigorously was an understatement, I doubt I could match his even if I doubled my training efforts. I could see the ridges separating each muscle and it was goddamned perfect. It was like looking at a breathing, anatomical muscular system with a thin layer of fat to make it seem realistic. If this is what they examine at med school, I'd graduate with flying colors.

I was distracted by the grunt that escaped his lips, a different response as his breathing became irregular. I looked carefully at how he expanded, starting from his traps downwards, flowing like a calm sea current. Each current breathe new life and power to each member of his already dense musculature. The power snaked through the veins of his arms and as it slowly covered its entire mass, it swelled. He had to readjust his stance as his body consumed more space than before. His pecs unforgivingly stretched the garment again and I heard it snapped softly at the sides. I looked up at him and saw him grinned, eyes closed focused solely on his growth. His grin was replaced by a snarl as the wave pushed back lower his plumped pecs to his abs and obliques. Each slab made its definition known as it etched its form on the wet and surrendering shirt, the last pulse pumped up his 4th abdominal layer. His obliques were by far, his best part. It was chiseled symmetrically and was so full, it protruded together with his abs. I followed the surge travel down through the contraction of his abs and obliques to his pubic region which made him hiss and heave a sharp intake of breath. His pecs pushed the material upon doing so, further worsening the tear. I could see the side of his nipple peeking as he slowly widened the gap between his thighs. As soon as he did that, his shorts bulged at the center explicitly. It stayed a bit upright for a few seconds until it descended. The material rested itself above my knee and I felt it press deeper as it swelled in size once more. 

This was enough distraction for him as I felt his hold loosened. I managed to slip my arm off despite the spectacle I was viewing at first-class seat. It felt wrong to objectify someone this way, without his permission. This was also the first time I saw something like this happened. Connections do not end up like this. We have to talk about this first. "Gale, look at me."

He was breathing like he just finished a workout set. The contraction lingered even after we've lost touch. "I thought... Hnnngh... You liked..." he paused. "I'm sorry. It just felt so good. *pant* All of a sudden, I was like—"

"Gale." I interrupted as I was massaging my wrist, a bit numb from the ordeal. Gale soon started to feel his wrist as well despite no damage inflicted upon it. The connection really was made. 

"What... What was... How did this happen?" 

"Now that's what I want to hear."

• Like 13

II

I threw my shirt at him as he was sitting on my sofa-bed, dumbfounded, checking each part of his glorious enhanced body. He had to peel off his shirt just to extricate it off him. He was then able to breathe afterwards finally freed from its fabric constraint. In all honesty, I could watch him just do this all day and I would be set for life but I reminded myself why I let go of his grip in the first place.

"Thanks for the shirt. Although would you mind if I just..." he waved his hand to show his body and I nodded, with more vigor than necessary. He chuckled. "I could go home and get a fitting one if this bothe—"

"Stay. I like what I'm seeing."

"I just wanted to hear you say that." that delightful smile again. 

"You are such a tease."

"And you are..." he paused, sat back looking at me seriously. It suddenly occurred to me that I haven't introduced myself to him yet. 

"...someone you should not be with." but we both know it was too late. The connection was too strong already. I could feel it as much as he could.

"Come on, that's unfair."

"What's unfair? You got what you wanted."

"I got no explanation. I feel a lot of things right now like... Like there is another person deep inside me. I know that it is you but I can't even get to know you." his gaze stern but confused, storm brewing in his eye.

"I will explain everything to you but there are things I am still unsure of."

He gleamed at the notion and he moved a bit to the left from his seat as if motioning me to sit next to him. "Until this is all settled, I can't be at arm's length near you."

He sighed, "That partly explains why you keep avoiding me every chance you get and what happened earlier." he then raised both his arms and lied down with his hands supporting his head. I could see his pecs bulged, converged at its center with the sudden reduction of space it was cramped into. His obliques were relaxed and lengthened but given its obscene bulk, I couldn't discern if it was contracted or not. "so?" with his deep but inquisitive voice. 

He might have done those unconsciously but it was such a turn on, it was really difficult not to be affected by something you desire. "It's at its strongest when we touch each other."

"What's it?"

"The connection. It is an entity within me that somehow resembles my... urges."

He raised his eyebrow and smirked at the thought of urges.

"What kind of urge—"

"Let me finish."

"This entity knows me much more than I let it. It is like the primal version of myself that goes out of control. There are times that I can control it but if the urge is too strong, well... You already saw what happened." He nodded solemnly.

"It is also something that I have to feed. The hungrier it gets, the stronger it is. And by feeding, this is where the connection comes in." he removed his left arm from rest and placed it on his chest, slowly caressing his body up and down.

"I could only get connected with someone the entity chooses, or I guess you could say—"

"—someone you desire."

"Yes. There is no timeline to it. It can happen instantaneously just like what happened to us or once I've realized that the person is—"

"—someone you desire~"

"Gale."

"Alright, alright. I'll stop." he then swayed both his feet from left to right, dancing.

"The connection establishes the instant my skin comes in contact with—"

"You are asking for it." I frowned.

"—When that happens, the entity would latch onto the other person and as the name suggests, we would be connected with each other quite literally. The connection had always been emotional at best... Or worst. But with you, it was different."

"What do you mean?"

"With you, it developed physically."

"Ow, I get it. I mean, it goes without saying, who could deny—" he flexed and contracted all his upper body muscles that I thought couldn't get any harder. But then and again, Gale has proven me wrong. This time, I smiled, "Your confidence is charming but you are not taking this as seriously as you should."

"So how much danger are we in?"

"That's what I am unsure of. This is the first time I've had this kind of connection. But I might have made you do things under my influence."

"Like what?"

"When you pulled your knees apart so that you could rest your dick on my knees. That was me."

"No." He was taken aback but contemplating.

"You've been growing for quite some time then and it might be coincidental, or that you've decided to do it but that happened to be the same time I hoped you'd do it."

"What else?"

"When I massaged my wrist after you gripped me, you did as well despite not needing to. Also, do you suddenly feel the strong urge to jerk off?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

Upon registering the inquiry, he suddenly writhe as an involuntary force directed both his strong arms downwards. The right hand lifted the short effortlessly while the left hand wasted no time angling for his already chubbed manhood, which was still sensitive from the encounter minutes ago. It sprung to life at the touch of him. "Hnnnngh... Ugh... Yes. Please... Nnngh... Stop." I let him go at once. He panted and looked at me at disbelief, crossed his arms a bit shaken from what just happened. His fingers wrapped around his oval necklace that I've only noticed now. It was small and buried deep within his pec groove.

"Do you believe me now?" There was silence.

"You know, I was just tired of feeling alone that's why I tried to approach you despite being aware of the lengths you did to evade me. I guess I should be more careful of what I wish for, yeah?"

"I'm sorry." He smiled wryly.

"How do we break this off?"

I avoided eye contact after he asked this. This is exactly why I was avoiding him. This wouldn't happen had I been stronger. 

He sighed. "This sad frustration I suddenly feel answers my question, I guess."

"It is not that there is no way, it is just I haven't found one yet. The closest to a solution I have is to isolate myself."

Silence filled the room again. He was staring at me and I could swear the swirling in his gray eye became darker. "It still doesn't add up. Why did I become like this?" he curled his right arm and from there appeared his bicep, enlarged and inflated. He fondled the round boulder with his left hand, slowly registering its increased mass. I gulped. This amazing guy is pushing all the right buttons for me.

"It feeds off of rationality and enhances our desires. It is like turning us into a primal version of ourselves. That's... how it seems to me."

"Makes sense, I desire to be stronger."

"But it shouldn't have manifested like that. This entity is limited to suggestion not realization."

"Why do you sound so certain of it?"

"I... I... You just have to believe me."

His demeanor became serious as he ceased his short session of self-worship. He might have picked up on my fear and anxiety. Despite years of getting acquainted with this 'talent' of mine, I still haven't taken full control over myself and the messages I send. But then again, that's the purpose of it. Communication.

"I don't know what happened to you and I understand that it might be too personal but I can feel it. I want you to believe me when I say this, you can count on me."

Those words came from a place of genuine concern and pure innocence. He wasn't lying because try as we might, the connection made it impossible for us to lie. 

"Thanks. Is there still something bothering you? How are you feeling?" I relaxed. 

He giggled. "Nothing alarming anymore. Whatever inquiry I'll have will come along the way... But—" His smile softened as he exhaled, "—there is a need I have to attend to asap." All of a sudden, I was overwhelmed by a thick wave of arousal that wasn't mine. I was amazed at how long he had hidden this from me. I let the wave meld with mine and send forth a stronger surge back to him.

"It hasn't ceased one bit since we touched. It also doesn't help that you look so attractive and such a te... Aaaaawwww fuuuck." He let out the hottest moan I ever heard as he was stopped mid-sentence upon receiving the reply. He squirmed as his body was enveloped by our combined lust towards each other. He raised his midsection a bit and it emphasized the pouch at the center of his short that was inflated as it was slowly getting filled. He tried to reach for it with his left arm but I stopped him midway. This made his arm flex and writhe in pleasure. He laughed at this, "Do you mind? I really want to continue where we left off." There was a hint of desperation in his eyes as he glanced at me. He oozed sexual appeal as he laid there panting waiting for permission, the light and his sweat gave his body a sheen that highlighted all his best features.

I didn't need to be asked twice as I lunged atop of him, tried my best not to make contact. We locked eyes again for a moment and I felt lost staring at his stormy, bewitching eye. Gale removed my glasses as moisture formed on its surface and he smiled. "Hi there. I still can't decide if you look better with or without."

"Your eyes. Your eyes, they are be—" he didn't let me finish as he planted his lips on mine. Our lips stayed locked as our arms scrambled on something to hold onto. He pulled me closer as he sat up and tugged on my shirt. I took a hold of his unyielding traps and his broad back as the tugging on my shirt intensified. I swatted his arm but he resisted so I grabbed, pinched, then pulled his left jutted nipple softly. He broke from our kiss as he let out a resounding moan, "seems like I found the spot." We both chuckled.

"You didn't grow."

"Ow, I sure diiiid." he nodded down. "But I guess it wasn't what I desire the most right now. Do you want me to?"

"It's not my decision to make but it would be appreciated."

An all too familiar smile formed across his lips, "How hard is it to just say yes?" He lied back down and raised both his arms to support his traps. "Touch me and I"m all yours."

Upon hearing those words, it felt like a secret chamber opened inside me. It unleashed a craving I buried deep within. My breathing hastened as I felt my body empowered by a rush. Gale must have felt it too as he shifted defensively but it was too late as I latched both of my hands onto his triceps and went straight for his sensitive nipple. Gently and curiously, I played with his teat, alternating from sucking to licking to lapping and occasionally biting. He could not help but to swoon at the onslaught of arousal, unable to overpower his tormentor.

"Hnnnngggh... Fuuuuck, sooo... Goonnnggh... At this... *pant... It's... Aaaww... It's cominnnnngh..." 

He was right to anticipate the growth as a hefty wave coursed through my body and entered his. I was smothered by his pectorals as his muscles tensed and pushed forward. I accidentally sucked harder in the process which made his arms jerk and almost broke free from my hold.

"Sorry." but he wasn't listening. He was transfixed to the ecstatic feeling of growth quickly enrapturing him. My hands widened apart as his triceps started to swell. I stopped to pay attention to him. His eyes and mouth were slightly opened and his breathing labored, letting in sharp intakes of breath that didn't seem to be getting out of his system. The growth from his arms traveled down to his pits then to his pecs. I saw each striation as it contracted and augmented; his oval necklace was sucked in, further buried within his pec groove that I assume could now hide a finger or two. 

I was given a dose of my own medicine as Gale freed himself from my distracted hands and grabbed hold of the back of my head. I willed him to stop but he overpowered my suggestion with ease and shoved my head atop of his expanding abs. It was warm to the touch and I could feel it beating as rush after rush of power charged each muscle fiber. Each abdominal pack bore its increased definition on my face which greatly aroused me but suffocated me as well. Gale must have felt my panic as he quickly lifted my face and looked at me, concerned. 

"I'm sorry. You fuckihhnnngh... turn me on." he exhaled, his gray eye looking unusually brighter. I licked my lips and then slurped his shiny abs, my tongue traced along its ridges. His eyes withdrew and I felt his fingers tousle my hair harder. He let out a low vibrating purr. I adjusted my position and knelt on the floor, I relocated my hands on my favorite part of him, his lower obliques, or what I affectionately call as love handles. My index fingers laid perfectly underneath its bulked contour letting my thumbs massage the sides of his sturdy pubic region. As my tongue went down lower on its conquest, Gale became increasingly hotter. Normally, people would be alarmed by this but what had transpired within the hour was anything but normal. Besides, this aura could only suit a man such as Gale. I have yet to witness someone who comes close to perfection as he does.

The next current went directly towards his lower body. I felt his obliques tightened and pushed my fingers outwards. My arms were lifted by his thighs which boomed in size. I pressed my arm harder on it but it wouldn't budge. He grinned at this feat of strength. His legs, which embraced my back on a mantis hold, tightened its grip further as it received its dose. I could feel Gale breathe heavily as the familiar warmth slowly built up inside me. This was somehow different from the others, much more potent. Gale's body seemed to be reacting to it, anticipating it with childlike vigor. As my core let go of its burden, I felt uncomfortably full. If it traveled, I hardly noticed, I was just immediately wrapped with a numbing warmth. I snarled not long after this, sending jolts of energy to the hulking man in front of me. 

There was no movement, not a tiny bit of reaction. Time seemed to stop for a moment. I halted from kissing his lower abs to see what happened. Gale was staring down at me, smiling. I noticed the iris on his left eye was still, which was my first time seeing it that way. 

"You might want to disengage before thinnnnghh... Moooove." It came out deep and I was taken aback involuntarily. Gale started to spasm violently, his face grimaced, the swirling came back stronger in his confused but elated eyes. In my panicked state of mind, I rushed in to lunge atop of him. His movements were hampered but it wasn't enough. I summoned everything I have to will him to stop jerking and slowly, it worked. We locked eyes with each other and he flashed his signature smile. Suddenly, I heard a rumble and he started to breathe faster. After each successful amount of breaths, Gale's already pumped musculature engorged and swelled, pushing at different directions all at once. He hissed at each inflation, blood trickled on the side of his mouth as he accidentally bit his lip. His neck was slowly buried by his burgeoning traps. My hold on his bicep was being pushed apart effortlessly. I could feel the striations inside his arms tightened, each fiber coiled and strengthened becoming denser and fuller. He must be at least 24" now, impossibly tough and dense. A small network of veins appeared on his skin which enabled me to view the fuel being delivered throughout this machine. The division between the tricep, bicep, delts, flexors, and other muscle group became more pronounced at each passing moment. 

The rumbling came next to his chest area as his pectorals started to quiver. The jiggling lessened each time it added mass until it halted altogether. His nipples, completely erect, were now completely shaded by his prodigious mound. I couldn't resist its siren call as my fingers attached itself to its tender inflamed nubs. I twisted it and Gale arched his back as it sent out another pleasurable wave that mixed with his growth. "Hrrrrck... Mmmmmm yeees." He groaned deeply, appreciating what I just did. His abs and obliques followed suit but what caught my attention was his lats, that was more pronounced due to the position we were in. I felt conflicted between burying my face in it or continuously torture his teats. Why not both? I rammed my face on his chunky right wing and forged a path along its ridges with my tongue. When I reached the intersection of his pecs and delts, I whiffed his addicting minty fragrance. It was now mixed with sweat. Gale became increasingly tenser and hotter at each worship.

I suddenly felt a knocking on my butt as I noticed the growth reached his lower body now. I became excited at the thought of finally seeing his prized appendage. Gale gripped my arms for support as I noticed the veins on his obliques and abdominals protruded and carried the juice farther down his body. Majority of those veins pointed and connected to his manhood. We both heard his shorts stretched. "Ts... Haaa... Take it... Orrrfffh" At the onslaught of his continuous growth, we forgot to notice that he would outgrow his denim. He was able to lift this up moments ago but now, it clung forcibly onto him. "It hurts." he winced. I tried to relieve some of the pain by unbuttoning and unzipping it. Taking it off was out of our options, his thighs were already bulging. 

"Gale, it wouldn't pass through. We have to tear it off." He gripped my forearm tighter to manage the pain. "sss... S'okay *pant..." He then moved his arm to fix his hair and we both chuckled.

"This is ridiculous."

"Ridiculously hot..." 

"I knew you'd like iiiitttt..." Gale trembled once again, both of his arms took hold of the cushion on his sides, gripping it with all his might. I felt his midsection pushed up and throbbed along with me. I sat up and farther to give it room for growth. We both looked down at his strained jockstrap, his swollen manhood etched on the surface seemingly breathing inside. Gaps were already present on the sides as the jockstrap was being pushed to its extent. The surge then forced its way through the veins to what seemed to be the convergence zone. It pulsed and lengthened. We could both hear the jockstrap groaned as another wave of mass was added to its engorging package. It took two more pulses before it ebbed and Gale could finally relax. His breathing was frantic like he just ran a marathon but he was gleeful. A smile plastered across his face after he added what seemed to be 50 pounds of solid muscle. But the feeling was still there, it never went away but in fact, escalated along with his improvements. Gale looked at me longingly. 

"Did... Uh did you like it?" 

"Are you kidding me? I love it. I want nothing more than to see it again."

He laughed. "You're lucky. The show's not over... Nnnnggh... Just yet."

Suddenly, I heard a snapping from below. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4