Helping a veteran?

TaurusPR

Helping a veteran?

VI

Paul was listening to Nate’s story.  He played it in his mind like a movie.

“Yikes!  It turns out that my generous benefactor is kin to Hercules, and he can become a monster.  I’m happy that I’ve met the Hercules, though.”  Paul said laughing.  “I apologize for saying you looked scary.  I had no idea…”

“I’s OK, but I’m worried that you think of me as an ogre.  Believe me, I am not.  You can ask Nickie.  My brother, the smart brat, listened to me that day when I talked to him.  He apologized for saying those words!  That’s why I love the man.  He has the biggest heart, bigger than mom’s.”  Nate chomped the last chunk of a third pretzel.

“Nathaniel, you eat more than a whole platoon!” Paul said laughing aloud.

“Well sarge, I like food.  I’m a growing kid.”  Nate gave Paul a pretzel-crumb smile.  “Paul, don’t let my size,” Nate flexed his right arm biceps, “scare you.”

Wheels were turning in Paul’s head.  Here in his house was a cornfed giant.  He has seen the two sides of Nate, the good and the ugly.  Still, he felt attracted to him.  Paul decided to make a move that would either kill him or satisfy the curiosity he has hidden for so long.  Now was his only chance.  There won’t be another…

“Nate,” Paul gulped unconsciously, “In your story, your dad taught you how to control your anger.  I must confess that I was scared shitless when I dared to touch you.  And you looked at me when I called your name, and rank” he added with a chuckle.  “Does it mean…  Does it mean you care about me?”

These words took Nate by surprise, but he answered quickly.  “Of course, I do!  You are a good man.  You are a hero!  And you stood by my side during my shitty moment.  I care a lot for you sarge Burks.  I’m honored you accepted my friendship.”

“Thank you, Nate!  That means a lot.  You don’t even have the tiniest clue…  Big men like you tend to be self-centered.  I’ve always been impressed by men that can grow big and strong, but I hate it when they become narcissistic bitches.  No matter how hard I worked out or how much I eat, it’s impossible for me to bulk up.  I’m glad to know you use those big arms for good causes.”

Nate felt his cheeks and neck blushing.  Only his dad priced his size; and there was the goofy duo too, Nickie and Danny.  They always asked him to flex for them, to feel his muscles.  They even teamed against Nate to take him down in wrestling matches in the basement.  But they always ended in Nate’s bear hug, pleading for mercy.  Then, all will fall on the mat giggling like kids.  Aside from them, people prejudged him because of his size. 

“Paul, I don’t know what to say.  I’m just big, but being big is not who I am.  I don’t know if I’m making sense…”

Paul was not listening.  His mind was elsewhere and his body, in autopilot.  Slowly he lifted his hand to touch Nate’s biceps.  Nate flexed it harder, like he used to do for his dad and Nickie.

The hardness of the muscle and the tightness of the skin were difficult to describe.  Paul felt the heat emanating from the mound of muscle.  His fingers traced the ridges and cuts, the separations between the biceps’ heads.  He put his index on the big blueish vein.  It was pulsing with Nate’s heart.  Paul became lost in a world that only revolved around that huge mountain of muscle.

Nate flexed harder.  His heart was racing, pumping blood through his body.  Blood that started to make his undies tighter.  He became aware of his surroundings.  Everything was brighter.  He could hear Paul’s heart thumping like a marching drum.  He could smell the man sitting by him.  Paul’s sweat and cologne made a special aroma that was exciting Nate more.

Slowly keeping his flex, he moved his head closer to Paul.  When Paul turned to look at Nate, their lips met.  It started by pressing their lips together, but Paul had waited too long for this moment.  He took charge.  With his strong tongue, he parted Nate’s lips.  He kept poking until Nate opened his mouth.  Paul went for the kill.  His tongue darted right into the bigger man’s throat.  Nate tasted like coffee, like Nate.

The energy flowing from Paul’s tongue made Nate’s eyes roll back.  Nate was in nirvana.  The sturdy black military was a kisser.  With his free hand, Nate pressed Paul’s head against his.  There was passion and lust in the kiss.  Nate moved the arm he was flexing to wrap it around Paul’s hard body.

Paul whimpered when his hand left the hard biceps, but then he squirmed when he felt the same arm around his back.  He was trapped in a muscle prison, and he wanted to stay there.

They broke the kiss.  Nate was looking intensely into Paul’s eyes.

“Sergeant Burks,” said Nate.  “Corporal Coe reporting for inspection.”

Paul smiled.  He moved out of the muscular embrace and he stood in front of Nate.  Slowly he placed his hands on the thick traps.  Nate’s neck was bigger than his thigh.  Going down the hill he found round deltoids, big as melons.  He had to see everything!  So, he reached for the tails of Nate’s shirt.  He tried to pull it off.  It was like trying to peel the skin off an apple.  Nate had to help him. 

Taking advantage of their closeness, Nate leaned forward to kiss the mature stud in front of him, but Paul evaded his lips.  Paul had a sexy grin indicating he had other plans.

Now that the shirt was off, Paul stepped back to admire the hulking man on his sofa.  His mouth almost hit the floor.  The bulk and size of each muscle was almost cartoonish.  If his cock had been hard before, now he could use it cut diamonds.  Paul’s eyes were dancing around trying to catch each muscle, each vein, each striation in Nate’s body.  A soft sparse patch of hair formed a triangle between the pectoral muscles.  The hairs continued down in a single line disappearing between the cubes on the abdomen.  Nate’s pink areolas were also dusted with some hairs.  They were taut pushing the hard thick nipples out of the pecs.  Long hairs poked out of the pit cavities.  Paul wanted to touch Nate, to experience Nate, but he found himself paralyzed by his doubts and desires.

Taking advantage of Paul’s muscle-overload paralysis, Nate stood up and reached for Paul’s body. Towering over him, he bend his neck down and went for another kiss.  This time, Paul will not stop him.  Nate needed it.  The kiss was full of desire. 

As he broke the kiss, Nate placed his left hand on the smaller man’s butt.  He brought Paul closer to him, then he lifted him until they were face to face.  Being over 6 inches taller than Paul, and outweighing him by more than 150 pounds, Nate became even more aroused by the size difference.  Paul felt so light in his hand.  Nate’s excitement showed in the protuberance of his pants.

Paul felt lightheaded when his body left the floor.  It was like was flying.  Nate was using only one hand to pick him up.  He shriveled and, at the same time, a gush of precum stained his jeans.

Nate started to undress Paul with his free hand.  Becoming frustrated by his effort, he ripped Paul’s shirt off, throwing it across the room.  What Nate saw could only be described with one word, carved.  Paul’s chest was extremely defined and ripped beyond any magazine could photoshop.  Curly tight locks of salt and pepper hair covered the hard pecs and abs without hiding the definition.  Twin pointy nipples were crying for attention.  The groove between the pecs was deep, so were those between the abdominal muscles.  Paul’s biceps and delts had striations inside striations.  The hairy forearms were corded and defined.  Nate growled in satisfaction.

Nate started to kiss Paul’s face.  Then he nibbled on one earlobe, causing Paul to sigh.  He lifted Paul higher, placing kisses on his neck.  With his free hand Nate lifted Paul’s strong and stringy arms.  Paul’s bushy pits were right on Paul’s face.  The smell he has learned to love was coming from the deep pits.  It was all he needed.  His snorted on the bushy hairs, filling his lungs with Paul’s scent.  The smell was stronger; a mix of sweat, pheromones, and testosterone.  He licked the dark cave with gusto.  Once he was sure he had tasted every single strand of hair, he moved to the other pit and continued his ministration.

Paul’s senses went off charts.  “Nate!  Please, Nate…  Good mother!  Stop!  I’m too close!  Let me breath please!”  Hearing Paul’s plea, Nate stopped his degustation.  Slowly, he hugged Paul against his mountainous pecs.  After a kiss, he lowered Paul back to the ground.

Both men were panting.  Their hearts pounding so loudly they could be heard in the room.

“You…  You are amazing!  Never in my life I would have imagined I could be on the brink of exploding like that.”  Paul said between gasps.

“That’s what I want.  I want to please you.  And I want to please you more, but I think we have too much clothes on us.”  With that, Nate unbuckled his pants and forced them down exposing the muscle density and quality of his hairy thighs and calves.  His cock was half trapped inside his undies.  The exposed girthy half was pointing up, with the bulbous red head slightly over his belly button.  The constant flow of pre-juice traveling down the wide slit damped his green boxers.

Paul followed the lead and took his jeans off.  Nate gasped!  It was true!  Paul wasn’t wearing undies.  His dark cock bobbed up and down with his heartbeats.  A sticky thread kept the cock attached to the jeans.  Veins crisscrossing the rigid shaft.  Two big nuts hanged low in a hairy sack.  The salt and pepper curls extended from the collar bone down to the wild bush spreading over Paul’s crotch.  A natural bush that needed no trimming to show 7 granite hard inches of cock capped with a fat blunt brownish red head.

“I’ve showed you mine and I have seen half of yours.  Show me everything!” said Paul pulling down Nate’s boxers.  “Fuck damn!”

Nate chuckled, “I hope you like the twig with extra berries.” 

“That’s no twig!  For sure!  Does it mean that all I needed to be that big was to grow an extra nut?  Cheez!”  Paul said as he reached for the oversized nut sack.  He needed both hands to hold the three testicles.  Paul examined the balls, each the size of a small egg.  He squeezed them and pull on them, making sure they weren’t fake. 

Nate’s crotch wasn’t hairy, maybe the dirty blond hair made it look sparse.  But it highlighted the size and girth of Nate’s manhood and his balls. 

Paul let his instincts take over.  Soon his lips were kissing each nut.  A musky but not repulsive smell came from the crotch.  It was exiting Paul more and more.

Nate hissed and almost convulsed.  “Paul be careful!  That’s my Achilles heel!  Ooh!  I love your lips and hands.  Mmm.”

“Aha!” Paul look up from the big man’s crotch.  “I literally have you by the balls, three balls to be exact!  Now, will you do as I say?” Paul asked in a playful evil voice full of lust while squeezing the hefty sack.

“Ooh shit!  I’ll do as you say Sergeant Burks!” Nate answered, his eyes tightly shot.  “Sarge, if you continue rubbing my nuts like that.  Oh fuck…  Sarge, I promise I will paint you in cum, sir.”  There was desperation in Nate's words.  However, Paul ignored the warning, putting more pressure on his grip.  That proved to be enough to put Nate out of his misery.  “Ahhh!  Watch out!”  The first volley went over Paul landing who knows where.  Three equally potent shots followed.  Nate curled down holding on Paul’s shoulder as the last four smaller, but not less impressive ropes covered Paul’s face, chest, and abs.

The splash of semen on his face took Paul by surprise.  It had never happened to him.  In past days that’d have been enough to rip the head off of the offender.  But this time it was like his prize.  Paul had made the strongest man he has met cum without touching his cock.  He felt powerful.

“My, my!  You have a hair trigger!”  Paul reached with his tongue for some cum on his cheek and tasted it.  Salty.  So thick and warm.  It tasted like Nate.  The he scooped some more with his fingers and pushed them into Nate’s mouth, who began to suck like a hungry baby.  Then he held Nate’s face for a cum swapping kiss.  Nate’s cock was still pulsing without any signs of going down.

“Soldier, what will happen if I keep doing this.”  Paul never let go of the three nuts during Paul’s orgasm.  He was still holding them and moving his thumb softly over their surface. 

“Paul, do you want me to die?”  Nate’s breathing was irregular in the afterglow.  “Let me show you how I feel.  Now!”  With that, he lifted Paul again, pressing the hairy, cum covered chest against his smoother pecs.  He carried the older man into the bedroom.

Nate’s cum was gluing them together.  Carefully, Nate put Paul on the bed.  Paul tried to move, but Nate’s big hand kept him in place.  Nate began to kiss Paul.  His mouth and tongue were all over Paul’s face.  Every now and then he will stop for a tongue kiss.  He continued down the Adam’s apple, sucking on it.

Both were sweating profusely.  Nate lifted Paul’s arms.  Paul placed his hands behind his head; his baseball size biceps bulged.  Nate grunted in pleasure at the sight of the stone like muscles.  Nate licked them, from elbow to biceps, to pits.  He went for another kiss and immediately went back to his favorite place, the dark furry pits. 

Paul was moaning with desire.  Nate has been activating new erotic zones on Paul that he never thought he had.  Those blowjobs during school years, the occasional pussy, the mutual jerk off sessions with his buddies, the ass of a new recruit…  Nothing could compare to what Nate was doing to him.  Sex with the nurse dated in Germany for months was just that, sex.  This, what Nate was doing to him, was different.  Paul’s body felt like an overstimulated teenager’s dick.  Nate was playing his body like a maestro.

Paul gasped!  Nate’s hands were pinching and twisting Paul’s man tits, while he was eating Paul’s armpits.  Paul nipples were so hard he could scrape plaster of a wall with them.  He never thought of his nips as something erotic; they were just there, two useless ornaments on his hairy chest. 

Nate abandoned the pits and move his mouth to those rock-hard nipples.  He was licking, biting, sucking, trying to get something out of them.  And something he got!  Paul arched his body in pleasure and a gush of precum squirted out of his hard dick splatting on his rock-hard abs.  Paul’s dick has never been so hard.  It was pulsing in painful.  It kept poking Nate’s abs, drawing wet designs on brick wall of muscle.

Nate’s tongue sucked his own cum and Paul’s sweat out of every hair, groove, and vein of Paul’s torso and abs.  He nibbled on the outie bellybutton just for fun.  Then his shin was hit by the dark crowbar.  He choose to ignore it for now.  He went to the bush, huffing the manly musk emanating from Paul’s groin and low hanging balls.  His nose found that intimate skin between the sack and the leg, where the smell of a man is stronger.  He inhaled deeply getting high on Paul’s scent.  He licked the area cleaning it with his spit. He continued lapping moved under the scrotum to continue on other side.

Coming out for air, he stopped to contemplate the sculptured body under him.  Even the hard cock was chiseled.  Paul had his eyes opened, but his sight was lost.  His mouth moved like he was screaming or shouting something, but no sound was coming out of it.

Nate knew the man was ecstatic.  He went for the hanging balls.  He took the whole thing in his mouth tasting its flavors.  The only sounds in the room were coming from his slurping.  Just then, Paul managed let out a long and loud moan.  Nate knew it was time to rescue the veteran out of this torture.

Letting the balls fall from his mouth, Nate lifted the obsidian obelisk with his hand.  It was a perfect cock.  Not out of proportions.  It was hard and pulsing.  The inflamed shaft was so bloated with blood the foreskin was totally retracted making the cock look uncut.  From the deep opening of the helmet, juices were flowing like a broken faucet. 

Tracing the last drop coming down the shaft, Nate’s tongue reached the vibrating head.  He kissed it with reverence, before swallowing it.  Inch by inch the rod went inside the willing mouth.  Nate could feel the rugged veins sliding over his tongue.  In a final push, Paul’s cock was in Nate’s throat.  Nate’s nose buried in the musky bush.  He pulled out until the head reached his lips and he went down again.  A dozen times.  Each time with more suction.

And Paul, poor Paul, was in some sort of an astral trip connected to the earth by his throbbing rod.  His cock was his body.  Nate was sucking his body though his cock.  Electric waves pulsed all over him.  Paul’s brain went blank.  A big load he released deep inside Nate’s throat.  His body became numb and tense at the same time.  He tried to shout, to speak.  Nothing was coming out of his mouth.  His cries translated in jets of cum screaming out of his cockhead.

The torrent was too much for Nate.  He coughed and pulled out the gushing hose.  But feeling he could do it, Nate went back down, sucking just on the helmet.  He was becoming drunk in veteran’s cum.  The taste was addictive.  Not a single drop escaped his suction.

Paul was returning to earth.  Finding his voice, “Oh my fucking goodness!  What in hell happened to me!  Ooh!  Ugh!  Too tender!  It’s too sensitive!”  His cockhead felt like an opened wound.  Nate let go of it and kissed it lovingly.  The once rock-hard pole was becoming softer, but not smaller.  Nate moved up from between Paul’s legs to lay down close to Paul.  Both men were panting.  Nate became aware that Paul’s orgasm had triggered his.

“I don’t know if my body has feelings after what you did to me.  I’m dizzy.  But the pleasure coming from my dick tells me I’m in heaven.  Please tell me you are real.”  Paul said with his forearm over his eyes.  His carved pecs heaving like those of a 100 meters runner.

“Yes Paul.  I am real, and I’m here with you.”

• Like 6

Helping a veteran?

VII

The old sergeant was on his back sweating and panting.  So was Nate, but he has always recovered faster than his partners.

“Paul.  You are amazing!  And you taste better than anything made in a French restaurant.  I can get use to this.”

“Believe me I can too.  I wish I were younger.  This sort of things should be illegal.  I’m drained!  You did me well.  I was so high in lust.  I’m still trying to touch ground…”  Paul took a deep breath.  He turned to face Nate.  “I was so lost in my pleasure that I forgot about you.”  He grabbed Nate’s cock, which was asking for more attention.  “You are still so hard and wet.  Give me some time to recover…”

Nate interrupted, “That wetness on my cock and groin is my cum.  You should see the puddle between your legs.”  He said almost too drained to laugh.  “Seeing you burst made my cock explode.  You have made me cum twice without touching my dick.  It has never happened to me before!”  He moved closer to Paul to lean his head on Paul’s heaving chest.  “We need to get rid of this sweat and these filthy bed covers.”

“I cannot move.  Let me be on my filth…”  Paul pleaded.

“Not an issue sergeant.”  Nate stood next to the bed.  He cautiously lifted Paul’s limp body off the bed and put him on the recliner right in front of the glass doors.  In less than 5 minutes, fresh covers were on the bed.  The smell of sex lingered in the room…

“Now sarge, we are going to take a shower and we are going to cuddle until the sun wakes us.”

“A bath?  I’m too tired!” groaned Paul.  Then he registered Nate's words.  “Are you staying with me?”  He asked with a begging tone.

“Yes, sergeant Burks.  We are taking a shower.  I’ll clean us both.”  Looking at the man on the recliner.  “I want to stay the night with you.”  He said with a warm smile.

Moments later, both were cleaned and sparkling.  Nate placed his man on the bed.  Yes, he already felt that Paul was his man.  Nate laid down on his side pulling a soft sheet over them. 

Paul mechanically turned to his side to sleep.  He was startled by a huge tree branch that fell over his shoulder.  It was Nate pulling him closer to spoon him.  Of course, Nate was the big spoon.  Nate’s warmth and heartbeats soothed Paul into a prompt sleep.  And Nate followed him seconds later.

It was a strange dream.  Nate was walking down a street carrying five duffel bags in different colors. Each one was full and heavy.  To avoid tipping, he choose the khaki bag and put it in a safe that appeared out of nowhere.  He regained his balance and continued walking with the other four bags.  Then he heard a voice.  Not a voice, a scream!

He opened his eyes.  Paul was screaming his lungs out.  “Paul!  Paul!  I’m here!  You are OK.”  Nate held the veteran against his chest and began to caress his head.

“What!!!”  Paul looked confused, but he managed to focus.  Nate was with him.  “It was that dream again.  The nightmare.  I can’t make it stop.”  Paul said in frustration.  His face was resting against the wall of muscle that Nate called chest.  He looked up to see Nate’s concerned eyes.

“I’ll be OK in a couple of minutes, Nate.  Don’t worry.  It’s the same thing since we were attacked.  Could you please open the drawer on the night table?  I have two bottles of pills there.”  Nate let go of Paul and turned around to check the drawer.  He gave the bottles to Paul.  “I’ll be right back.” Nate said as he jumped out of the bed.

He returned with two glasses of water, one for Paul and one for him.

“Thank you, Nathaniel.  You are kind.”  Paul took the glass and drank from it as he swallowed two pills.  “The doctor gave me these.  He said they’ll help me sleep.  It’s a gamble; they work, or they don’t.  I can’t never tell.”

Nate took the glass from Paul and put it on the table by his.  “Have you talked to your doctor about alternatives?”

“He said I should work out to get tired and keep my mind distracted.  If the pills don’t work, I’ll go to the gym.  Which happens quite often…”

Nate sat on the bed with his back against the bed board.  He crossed his legs like in a yoga position.  Once he felt comfortable, he lifted Paul off the bed and let him down on his lap.  He reached for the cover and put it over Paul.

Paul thought it was odd.  Nate was quiet.  And he was holding Paul the way parents hold their babies on their laps.  Paul’s legs were over Nate’s left thigh; his feet not reaching the bed below.  His head was resting on the groove of Nate’s right arm.  Again, it was odd, but he suddenly he realized how safe he felt.

“Don’t look at me like that Paul.  This is not weird.  Nickie has always been afraid of thunderstorms and fireworks.  The noise spooked him shitless.  Whenever a t-storm blew over our house, he will jump on my lap like this.  He never said a word or asked for permission.  He thought, and still thinks, the safest place to be was my lap.”  Nate looked at Paul lovingly.  The sturdy and ripped to the bone soldier looked so fragile that moment.

Nate smiled, “Nickie was 14 feeling like he owned the school.  The lucky bastard started to grow chest hair at 11!  He strutted shirtless as much as he could.  He had to shave daily.  He was a cocky school jock, but never a bully.  One day, when I was 20, I was in my dorm studying for an exam.  It was the beginning of my third year at the university.  The weather forecast popped on my screen calling for a t-storm over my town.  I closed my books and headed up to my house.  Rain was already falling when I opened the door of my parent’s house.”

Paul was having trouble staying awake.  This niche of warm muscle that smelled like safety was too comfortable to keep him awake.  Nevertheless, he listened.

Nate continued, “My mom saw me walk in.  She gave me a hug, a couple of kisses, and her blessings. Shirtless Nickie was standing at the foot of the stairs with the biggest grin.  Mom said: ‘You are going to spoil that brat!’  I laughed out loudly.  ‘No mom, I just came home to check on you.’  From his position Nickie shouted: ‘I’m not a brat!  Welcome home big bro!  Are you staying tonight?’  ‘Of course, little brother!  I like to sleep in my bed in nights like this.’  I winked to Nickie; whose grin grew even bigger.  Mom interrupted us saying: ‘I knew you were coming, so I cooked your favorite.  It’s in the crockpot.’  This time she winked at me.  ‘Mom!  Stop it!  You are going to spoil Nathaniel!’ Nickie said with an evil smile.  ‘Don’t you Nathaniel me, you little sasquatch!  It’s only ‘Big Bro’ for you!’  And I ran after him upstairs shouting mockingly with anger.”

Nate heard a soft snore coming from his lap.  Finally, Paul has fallen asleep.  Nate accommodated his big back against the bed board.  It was going to be one of those sleepless nights that he loved so much.  Nickie was not a small teen, but Nate was more than happy to cuddle with him and to let him sleep like this during stormy nights.  This time it was Paul’s turn.

During the night Paul stirred a couple of times, but by tightening his hold on him, Nate succeeded in keeping Paul asleep.  Around 6 AM, Paul opened his eyes and yawned loudly.  He stretched his arms and legs as far as he could.  He twisted his body and farted.

“Good morning to you too.”  Came for above him.  His eyes opened widely as he saw Nate looking down at him laughing.  He realized he had fallen asleep in the big man’s lap.  He couldn’t remember if he dreamt…

“Good morning Mr. Comfortable Mattress!  Did I sleep like this all night?”

“You slept well, except for the farting.  Ha! Ha! Ha!”

With a smirk Paul asked, “Man, what time is?  I feel like I have been sleeping for days.”

“It’s almost six in the morning.  Do you feel better?  Do you want to stay in bed, or do you want me to carry you to the bathroom?” Nate had that Cheshire cat look on his face.

“No, I’m fine.  I can take care of myself.  But I got to go pee badly!”  He pulled the cover off his body and struggled to crawl out of his muscle nest.

“I’ll start some coffee.  Don’t flush!  I got to go too!”

Naked breakfast was good.  Nate began to talk about Paul’s dreams.  “Paul, you need to see your doctor.  It’s not OK that you are skipping nights of sleep.  I can skip a night now and then, but not every day as you do.”

“I have an early appointment tomorrow.  I’ll talk to the doc about it.”

Nate knew Paul said it just to tame Nate’s persistence.  He made a mental note to call Paul tomorrow to check on this appointment.

It was mid-morning.  Both men were basking on the bed.  Nate had his head on Paul’s lap, while Paul was answering an email from his buddy Carlos. 

Beep!  Nate’s cell. A message from his boss.  ‘Urgent meeting at 1 PM.’

Paul saw Nate’s mouth curl.  “Bad news?”

“The ball and chain, also known as, my job.  The boss called for a meeting today.  A fucking Sunday!”  He sat on the bed and grabbed Paul in a passionate kiss.  “I got to go.  I bet my boss will want to see some files I have at home.  A raincheck?”

This time Paul grabbed Nate in strong and demanding kiss.  His tongue pushed Nate’s out of the way until it reach the throat.  Paul re-exploring the territory he had claimed yesterday.  Nate was in heaven!

“I could live out of these lips…  OK soldier.  You are dismissed.  I’m the retired one, so you pick the raincheck date.”

Nate grabbed his watch.  He was walking to the living room to get his clothes when the date on his watch started to make sense.

“Oh!  I got a better plan!  Nickie and his gang are arriving Thursday night.  We are going to celebrate Memorial Day with a family get together.  You are invited!  I’ll be cooking my famous grill.  Bring extra clothes and a toothbrush because you will be staying with me the whole weekend!  Clothes, because Linda, Nickie’s wife, is going to be there.  Otherwise you would be walking around naked.”  He said grinning while looking at Paul’s fuzzy crotch.  “Almost forgot!  Bring your trunks because I got a pool.”

“So, Hulk is wealthy enough to have a house with a pool.” Paul teased Nate.

“Let’s say I’m doing good at the company.  Also, that I was extremely lucky to find my house.  Single corner unit with a big, private yard.  Big enough for me, my little brother, and his family.  The previous owners installed a pool that is long enough for laps.  Changing it to salt water was the best thing.  It’s like having a chunk of the beach on your backyard!”

Paul became quiet and pensive.

“Paul.  Think of it as vacation time.  We’ll take good care of you.  Nickie is so eager to meet you.”

“Have you already talked to Nick about me?  Wow.  I’m flattered…”

“There are no secrets between Nickie and me.  We are an extension of each other.  He knows everything about me, and I mean everything.”  Nate said with a big smile.  “My baby brother.  Oops!  Before I forgot, don’t tell him I called him ‘baby brother’.  He will be pissed with me for 10 hours!  No longer than that because he really loves me.”  There was love and pride in Nate’s voice.  “Nickie knows all my passwords.  He has keys to the house.  He even knows people can make me cum just by rubbing my balls.” 

Paul burst out laughing!  “What the…  You share that kind of stuff with your bro?  Geez!  You two are a close!”

“No secrets between us.  I told him about my talk with dad in the basement.  He knows how close I was to dad.  You think I’m strong?  Nickie is the strongest.  He comforted me when I was crying like a newborn after dad’s death.  He was my support when mom died of cancer.  I know he was grieving more than me, but he was stronger just for me.  My life belongs to Nickie…”

Paul became somber.  Lowering his head, he spoke, “I’m sorry to hear about your parents.  I went through it myself.  That’s why I enrolled.  My three buddies, Joe, Mathew, and Carlos, they became my family, my ‘Nicks’.  Losing Mathew was devastating for all of us.”

Nate listened to Paul.  He remembered Paul calling out for Mat during his nightmare.

“My dearest friend because you are my friend, aren’t you?  I’m more than happy to stay with you next weekend.  I don’t care much about the pool thing, but it’s been ages since I had a nice bbq.”

“Then sergeant, we have a date!  I’ll send a DriveMe2 for you on Friday afternoon.  Maybe I’ll still be at the office by the time you arrive.  But Nickie and specially Linda will take good care of you.” Nate checked his watch again.  “Time to skate!  I’ll call you later.”  He went to Paul who was still naked and lifted him high in the air.  He kissed each furry ball, then kissed the rising rod.  Then he lifted Paul up and down a few times just for fun.

“Nate, you are killing me!”

Nate smiled and lowered Paul head level.  They kissed.  Nobody could tell which cock was harder, but it was a fact that Paul’s was the real leaker.  The flow of pre-juice stained Nate’s shirt and pants, and it was starting to drip on the floor.

“Fuck!  I did a mess on you pants!  It’s all your fault!” scolded Paul with a grin.  “Let me clean it for you.”

Instead, Nate lifted Paul higher again and sucked on all the juice seeping out of the cock slit.  Being manhandled like that, feeling his head inches from the roof of the apartment, the warm lips on his helmet.  All those things…  The orgasm appeared unannounced.  Blast after blast of warm cum filled Nate’s mouth completely.  His cum was whitewashing Nate’s tonsils and throat.  And Nate was swallowing as fast as he could.  Again, nothing was wasted.

“Holy smokes!” Paul was still shaking.  “Nate.  Can I have more of this over the weekend?”

“This,” and Nate kissed the softening dick, “and more.”

In a final kiss, they shared the taste of Paul’s cum.  With a backbreaking bearhug, Nate said his goodbyes.

Paul was left alone in the tiny apartment that abruptly seemed larger.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I literally know you probably plan this out but I do wish Paul can somehow grow hugee! Lovee the story though! Looking forward to it

13 hours ago, RockyDragon said:

I literally know you probably plan this out but I do wish Paul can somehow grow hugee! Lovee the story though! Looking forward to it

I'll see what can be done.  :- )  Thank you for giving me some time!

• Like 1

Helping a veteran?

VIII

The week was moving fast.  The issue at the office was solved without major damages.  Nate went back to his routine, but with additional steps: texting Paul a couple of times during the day and a videochat at night.  Both were waiting eagerly for the weekend.  In two more days, they’ll be together again.

Nate did follow up on Paul’s visit to the doctor.  According to Paul, Dr. Arnav Bharat, his psychiatrist, changed the dose of one of the pills and added a mild anxiolytic.  Paul narrated the doctor what Nate saw and heard when he stayed with him.  Dr. Bharat was inclined to think that their night together and the recurrent nightmare were in some sort of a debate.  It triggered a burst of anxiety that Paul hasn’t shown before during his sleep clinics at the veterans’ hospital.

“Dr. Bharat said maybe in my mind your presence was displacing my devotion to Mat.  I told him that the four of us were close and, on a couple of times, we had jacked off together.  But nothing beyond that.  Doc stated it was nothing to do with the sexual tier, but on the affectionate.  If you ask me, I’m having issues understanding what he meant.”

“I’m happy you talked to the doctor.  I thought you were bluffing when you said you’ll go.  Anyway, remember to write down anything that happens with this new drug, even the smallest thing.  I want you to bring them on Friday.  No excuse to leave in your apartment because you know I’ll drive my ass there, rip the door off, and take them back with me.  Have I made my point clear, sergeant?”

“Yes SIR!” Both laughed.

“Paul, Linda asked me if there’s anything that you’d like to eat.  Something you haven’t eaten for the longest time.  Is there such a thing?”

“Wow…  I think I like Linda already!”  Paul said on the other side of phone.  “You know…  No, that’s OK.  Tell her anything will be fine.”

“Sarge, I just heard you stumble.  Spit it out!”

“How can I say it…  Last millennium when I was a kid, a Sunday after church grandma made a tomato pie.  I still think it was the tastiest thing I’ve ever had!  Damn, my mouth is a puddle.  I’m drooling.  Ha! Ha! Ha!  Would it be too much to ask for a tomato pie?  I know it won’t taste like grandma’s, but I haven’t had it in ages!”

“First of all, anything that happened before 2001 is classified as a last millennium event.  So, cut the drama.  Second, consider it done.  Linda, besides being the best negotiator on this side of the world, is the chef de cuisine of odd and strange stuff.  I believe she can make a four-dish course out of a microwave popcorn bag.  She is good!  You’ll see!”

“I’ve got the chills just by thinking about you feeding me some pie in bed,” teased Paul.

“I’ll be feeding you more than pie, sarge.  Grrr.”

“Remember Dr. Bharat said this is only on the affectionate level, you pervert!  I’ll let you go.  Send me a text tomorrow to let me know that Nick and the family arrived sound and safely.”

“Yes sir!  I will.”

Once he hung up, Nate speed dialed Linda.

“Hi sweetheart!  Aren’t you supposed to be making tons of money sitting your big ass behind a desk?”

“I love you too, Linda” said Nate with a sigh.  Linda was as beautiful as she was sarcastic.  “Sis, I have a special request from sarge.”

“Don’t tell me he likes lion thermidor, because I fed the last chunk to your brother and nephew last week.  Those two are voracious!”

“Only you, sis, only you…  No, it’s something simpler.  I think.  Well simple for you, I bet.  He said he’d like to eat tomato pie.”

“Jackpot!  I have a special recipe I’ve been dying to try for the longest time!  Here’s your assignment.  Buy me fresh, ripe tomatoes.  The plumper the better.  I have the rest of the ingredients in the kitchen.  I hope you haven’t been busy moving my stuff around, do you?”

“No sis.  And I keep it clean.  How many tomatoes?”

“Think about this: the combine size of the three of you boys and an extra guest.  Then there’s me…”

“OK, many…”

“Anything else?  I’m entering a meeting right now.”

“No, we are good. See you tomorrow!”

“Love you sweetheart!”

“I love you too sis!”

Nate put his phone down and saw a message flashing on his computer screen.  ‘10 minutes to conference call in Room 1.’  He picked up his tablet and ran to the meeting.  He will take the long route to stop for a coffee…

It was 5:30 PM and the traffic was moving smoothly.  That conference call resulted in a suicidal three days / two nights trip to Ireland with the IT people.  The flight will leave on Tuesday morning, then they’ll be back by Thursday afternoon.

Nate was counting on a night alone with Paul after his brother leaves on Monday.  But now it seems like he’ll need a new strategy.  He will think about it during his evening run.

That night Nate was talking to Paul about his coming trip.  Paul was excited about it, asking Nate to bring him a nice Irish whisky.  “I’ll give you the money on Friday.  I don’t want to listen a word about you paying for it.”

There was silence on the phone.

“Nate, are you still there?”

“Sarge, I was going to argue with you.  Since you said I shouldn’t say a word about payment.  I stayed quiet.”

“Good boy!  Always show respect for your elders.  Your dad taught you well!”

“If I were there with you, I would flex and flex until you give up.  I can be pretty convincing…”

“Now you made me hard.  What am I going to do about you!”  Paul said in mocked frustration.

“Don’t worry sarge.  I’ll be a good boy.  I will take care of any hardness in your crippled body.”  Nate said laughing his ass off.  There was some silence.

“There!  You tell me if that’s an old crippled man.”

Ding!

“Oh!  A picture!”  Nate clicked to open it.  “Ooh sweet mother earth…”

Paul had taken a picture of his body from his pecs down.  He was on his back, with his knees up, maybe using his thighs as support for his tablet.  Ridges and lumps of carved muscles undulated from his hairy chest to his ripped thighs.  The lamp cast shadows and marked the valleys between each muscle group.  Paul’s body fat must me in the single digits!  A pointy hard nipple showed through the chest hair and behind it a fat cockhead over to the left side of the outie bellybutton.  It was supported by rugged column.  A strand of precum flowed freely from the wide slit.

“What happened?  Did the cat get your tongue?”  It was Paul’s time to laughing out of control.  At the same time, his dick became harder.  He knew that Nate was drooling.  It was fun and exciting to know he has such effect over the hulking powerhouse of Nate.  He heard a loud grunt coming from the cellphone.

“Pshhh… Paul…  Ah…  Don’t do things like this to me!  Damn!  It’s been a long week.  I’ve been keeping my hands off my dick just to let you do with it whatever you want.  I only touch it to clean it in the shower.  Shit, what a mess!”

“He, he, he…  I can make you cum at will.  You are such a stud!”

“Listen, sarge.  I confess I’m horny as hell.  I want you.  I can’t wait for Friday.”

“Your family is going to be there on Friday.  You are loud when you cum.”

“Nickie and Linda are loud too.  So, to each their own.  I’ve told you there are no secrets between the Coe brothers.”

“Then, I should be prepared for an unusually loud night.”

“You can put your money on it, sarge!”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Helping a veteran?

IX

“Honey, I’m home!”

“Uncle Nate!  Uncle Nate!  We are here!”  Said a cute kid about 5.

“I know Gnat.  You are here and the rest of the family too.  Welcome home Nickie!”  Nate grabbed the younger man in a bear hug.  Any chiropractor would rejoice by having Nate as their assistant. 

Nate realized that the kid was hanging from his neck from behind.  How he got up there, nobody knew.  He let go of his baby brother and picked up Linda in a softer hug.  He has always treated Linda like the most precious jewel.  And why wouldn’t he?  This is the woman that keeps his brother in place and happier than a dog with two tails.

“Nate!  I’m wearing a skirt!  Wait until I’m inside the house!  What will the neighbors say if they see the color of my undies!”

“I love you too sis.”  Nate kissed her cheek and hugged her firmly against his chest.

“Hey!  Cut it out!  I’m here!”  Said Nick trying to look angry.  “Where is Daniel?  Danny?”

“I’m here!”  Danny said still hanging on his uncle’s back.

“Kid!  Don’t hide like that.  You know if your uncle sits down, you will become a sticker on the chair!”  Nick’s words made his son, Daniel Nathan Coe also known as The Gnat, giggle louder.

“OK.  Let me down my sweetheart.”  Nate put Linda on the floor.  She used the chance to paint her lips on his cheek.  “You know that I love you, don’t you?”

“I do!” answered Nate with a big grin.

“Before I move away from the door, tomatoes?”

“A truckload, sis!”

“Good!  Come Danny, help me in the kitchen.  You two, testosterone packs, take care of the luggage and the boxes in the van.”  And she disappeared into the kitchen.

“She said boxes?”

“Yes big bro.  You know we have been refreshing Linda’s clothes collection.  She has samples for our meeting in Portland next week.  And she has three boxes of ‘old’ stuff.  Since you are more related to the charities in the area than we are, she’ll let you decide who will get what.”

“She is not turning our house into a dumpster, right?”

Nick hit his brother on the shoulder.  Not that it hurt his brother, because he couldn’t even with an aluminum bat, but it had the effect he wanted: snapping Nate out of his nonsense!

“Bro!  No!  Those are good, exclusive things!  You’ll see!  There are some pieces in your size.  Keep whatever you want.  Come on, help me with the heavy stuff.”

“Yeah, use the big man as a cargo crane.  Sniff!”

“You whiner!” 

Laughing, both walked out to the van…

The family was sipping some tea in the living room.  Danny was by his mom drinking warm milk with vanilla beans.  That thing will put him out for the rest of the night.

“It feels so nice when I have you guys with me.”  Nate had his big arm over his brother’s shoulders. 

“Nate, at what time will sergeant Burks arrive?”  Said Linda while caressing her kid’s hair.  Danny was almost out for the count.

“I told him to be ready at 4.  That will put him ahead of the traffic.  He doesn’t live far from here.  I’ve asked the DriveMe2 driver to be there on time.”

“Bro, can you escape out of the office earlier?”

“If by the time I arrive to the office I have the IT and Finance reports in my email, all I have to do is fill the gaps in the presentation.  Once Mr. Davis gives his blessings, I see no point in staying.  I think I’ll be here before noon.”

“Great!  Danny has been ‘Gnatting’ the whole week!  All he talks about is playing with you in the pool.  Can you keep him busy while we go to the stores?  I need a new portfolio.”

“And” Linda said, “I need some spices.  By the way, pies are ready.  Tomorrow I will put one in the oven.  It will be ready by the time sarge arrives.  I know he’s going to flip!”

“I don’t know how you can be so sure about that.  But I’ve learned to trust you sis.”   

“You will see…”  Linda said with an evil grin.  “Boys, good night.  The little man here is already snoring.  Like father, like son…”  She rolled her eyes.

Both men stood up and kissed her good night.

“I’ll be there in a moment, hon.”

“Don’t be late,” she batted her lashes.

Nate burst out laughing.  “Shoot!  Sorry!  I hope I didn’t wake Gnat up.”

“He’s good.  Nite!”

The brothers were alone at last.  They always loved their time by themselves.  As kids, they waited until the lights were out at night to start talking and sharing their day’s experiences.  Later in his life, Nate discovered that their dad knew about their late-night chats.  He left them alone unless it was well past their sleep time.

Nate was locking the front door when Nick leapt on his back.  It was a game they played as kids.  Nate would be Superman and Nick, his cape.  Things only kids can only understand…

“Nathaniel!  Are you bigger than the last time I saw you?  You feel massive!”

“Don’t you dare to Nathaniel me, baby brother…”  Nate said in an imposing voice emphasizing the word baby.  Nick cringed.  That really hit him!  He hated to be called baby.

“You win big bro.  But you are really bigger!”

“Fifteen extra pounds.  No bodyfat added!”  Nate said while doing a double biceps to show his stats.

“Damn!  Now I’m not sure the stuff we brought will fit you.  Your guns are huge!  I can see more veins!  You should compete this year!”

“No little bro.  That’s not for me.  The only attention I like is yours, Danny’s and Linda’s, when she is in the mood.”  Both laughed because Linda can be moody, but never bitchy.

“Can I add sergeant Paul’s attention too?” said Nick still hanging from his big brother who was carrying him like a corsage on his shirt.

“Nickie.  I don’t know.  Here, let’s have a sit.”  Nate lifted his brother with one hand off his back and sat him on the sofa, then he sat by him.  “I really don’t know.  I feel a lot of attraction to him and he likes my muscles and strength.  His kisses are so passionate…”

“Are you falling in love for the first time, bro?  Or are you just looking for a good fuck?  From what you’ve told me and from that picture you shared with me, I understand why you like him a lot.  But, is there love?”

Nickie, the younger brother, was always straight to the point.  Mr. No-Bullshit-To-Me in person.  That’s the only way he could handle Linda’s sarcasm.

Nate was silent.  His brother has asked a valid question that had a single answer.

“Nickie.  That’s why I like to talk to you.  You listen and you never put bullshit between us.  Yes, I feel love.  I’m in love with Paul.  My worries come from the way he keeps some distance.  No, let me fix that.  It’s not physical distance.  I feel like he wants to keep his heart away from me.  When we hangout, he’s a good listener and fun to be with.  In bed, and we have been together only once, he’s amazingly loving and unselfish.”  Nate stopped his monologue.  “Wait!  It’s only one week since I’ve met this guy, and I’ve already talking about love?  Shit!  Punch me because I can’t recognize myself!”

“You, big oaf!  I don’t know what to do with you.  Are your papers in place, so I can give you to a local pet lover?”

“That’s cruel, Nickie!  I know you love your teddy bear and you’d never get rid of him.”

“Correction!  I’m the teddy bear!” said Nick opening his shirt to show the shag rug that covered his chest.

“I stand corrected.”

“You must have muscles growing inside your head that are keeping you from seeing the facts.  Love happens.  Sooner or later, but it does happen.  I’ve never thought that in high school those girls or the wrestler were the ‘one’.  Not even your finance professor at the university, whom mom and I thought was hot as hell.  And most important, I didn’t feel them back then.  But now I can feel him.”  Nate knew if Nick said he was feeling Paul, what Nate was feeling must be true.

Nate scooped his brother from his side on to his lap.  He kiss his baby bro on the head with lots of love.  “Nickie.  You are right.  I’m a dumbass.  I do love Paul.  I’ll let him know my feelings.  Speaking of which, hand me my cell bro.  It’s over the side table.  I have to text Paul about your arrival and that all of you are OK.”

Seconds after Nate hit send, Paul’s answer appeared. ‘Good!  Tell them I’m ready to meet them.  See you tomorrow.  Sleep well.’

“So, little bro, do you want big brother Nate to carry you to your room and put you in bed?”

“Hold on!  Let’s go by parts.  Yes, I want you to carry me to my room.  You know I love it!  No, I don’t want you to put me in bed.  Linda’s there in who knows what stage of clothing!”  Both laughed.  “Can we stop by Danny’s first?  The mischievous boy has to be awaken waiting for us to say good night.”

“OK, boss.  Prepare for departure!”  With his brother in one arm, Nate turned off the room’s lights and walked upstairs to Danny’s room.  He quietly opened the door.  To their surprise, the boy was sleeping.  All twisted on the bed but sleeping soundly.  The travel must have exhausted him beyond his energy levels.

Nate dropped his brother in front of his room.  “Good night little brother!”

“Good night bigger bro!  See you in the morning!  And don’t shout if Danny grabs you with his cold hands on your face.  You know he will be in your bed before dawn.”

“The attack of The Gnat!  I won’t forget.  I love you!”

“I love you too!”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Helping a veteran?

X

As Nate had instructed, the DriveMe2 driver was at Park Gardens just in time.  Paul entered the extremely clean white Explorer.  Inside he revised his mental list.  “OK.  I packed clothes, trunks, a toothbrush, and disposable razors.”  Nate has called him early in the morning to remind him his pills.  “Those are in one of the pockets.”  His cellphone was in his hand.  The coffee maker was off, and the apartment was closed.  Anyway, he can always call the security guard.  However, he was feeling nervous.  His anxiety was at level 7.  The night before he realized that Nick was the main cause of his anxiety.  “What if he doesn’t like me?”

About 15 minutes to 4, Paul was standing in front of Nate’s house.  “Damn!  Nate has a nice house!  Look at this front yard!”  Then he froze in place as he saw a big van on the driveway.  “That must be Nick’s car.”  His anxiety level instantly climbed two notches.  He replayed Dr. Bharat’s words.  “Stop.  Close your eyes.  Count to five and breath.  You will not breath in deeply.  Just breath.  Open your eyes.  My recommendation to take your brain out of this mood is to do something unusual.  My sister likes to say aloud the names of yellow things she sees.  Some people say the alphabet aloud.  You choose the activity.  You may or may not be able to complete it.  That is perfectly fine!  Close your eyes and breath in again.  You will notice that breathing will become easier.  Restart the activity.  Not an issue if you repeat things you’ve named aloud before.  You are on the right track.  With each round, you will fill in more self-control.  Try it and let me know how it goes.”

“OK,” said Paul to himself, “a blue van, a blue flower, blue toy…  Shit!  This isn’t working!”  Paul said in frustration.  The doc’s voice in his mind said ‘Restart!  You are on the right track.’  After the fourth time he has seen about twelve different things.  He was amazed he has overlooked the blue dragonfly right in front of him!  He realized he wasn’t as anxious as he was before.  With a deep breath he knocked at the door.

“Sergeant Burks!  Welcome to our house!  Nuestra casa es su casa.” 

Right in front of Paul stood Nate with a big grin on his face, wearing a t-shirt and shorts.  He was firefighter carrying on his left shoulder a tall and handsome younger version of Nate with a beard.  With his right hand, Nate was holding a red-faced kid by his feet.  The trio was laughing and flushed, like they had been running around the house.

“I’m a fruit bat!” said the boy between giggles.  “I fly all night.  I eat figs and berries.  What are figs, dad?”  The boy asked the man hanging from Nate’s shoulder.

“Shoo!  Move out of the way!  You see the problem of being a woman surrounded by kids?  Welcome sergeant Burks, I’m Linda and before you arrived, I was the only adult in this house.”  Linda gave the evil gaze to the trio.  Immediately, she put her arm around Paul’s arm and guided him to the living room.  “Leave your bag on the chair.  One of the Three Stooges will take care of it.  I have a surprise for you.  I hope you are hungry…”  She said with a wide smile.

All this energy in such a short time baffled Paul.  He was no longer anxious.  In fact, he was feeling happy and welcomed.

“Hon, could you fix sergeant Burks a drink?”

“On my way!  Put down big bro!”

Danny interrupted, “I made a tasty berry lemonade.  Mom helped me to pick them from fence.  Do you want to try it?”

Paul had to laugh, “Sure Mr. Daniel.  I bet it will be very refreshing.”

“Uncle, I don’t see Mr. Daniel in here…”  Danny whispered to his uncle.

“You silly!  He’s talking about you!”  Said Nate lifting his nephew higher to meet his eyes.

“Oh!  I’m Danny, sergeant Burks.  I’m too young to be a mister.”

“OK.  Danny it is, but you have to call me Paul.”

“No sergeant Burks.  That would be…  Dad, what’s the word, misrespectful?” 

“That would be disrespectful.  I want you to remember that Sergeant Burks and your grandpa did things for you only heroes do.”  Said Nick as he handed Paul a glass of icy lemonade.

Paul felt his face blushed.  To hide his embarrassment, he took a gulp of the drink.  Danny was right, the drink was tasty and very refreshing.

“Danny, this is really good!  Thank you for the recommendation!”

“Uncle, I don’t want to be a fruit bat anymore.”

Getting the hint, Nate flipped the boy with his free hand and kissed him on the head before letting him go.  Then he made a fart sound on the boy’s neck.

“Uncle Nate!”  Danny said startled.  “Don’t do that in public!  It’s rude!”  He ran upstairs off his uncle’s grip while giggling.

“Sergeant Burks,” it was Linda.

“Please, Linda, call me Paul.”

“OK, Paul.  I have to deal with these three troglodytes every time.  Here, I made this for you.  I hope you like it.  Be careful; it’s just of the oven.”

Paul reached for the dish he was offered.  The smell of baked tomatoes and spices hit him.  Tomato pie!  His mind went back to that moment in his childhood when his grandma baked one.  He knew the one on his hands will not taste like grandma’s, but it has been so many years that maybe he could not tell the difference.

“Oh, Linda, you didn’t!  Gee!  My first tomato pie in more than 50 years!  Thank you!”

“You will thank me after you taste it.”  Linda said with cockiness. 

Paul looked at Nate.  “Try it,” said Nate.

The crust melted in Paul’s mouth.  He could taste ripe tomatoes and every single spice.  He stopped eating.  His mind was back in grandma’s kitchen that Sunday after church.

Nate and Nick saw his reaction.  Linda was shining with pride.

“How in the world you did it?  It’s just like grandma’s!  How could this be? !!!”

“I’ve told you,” said Nate.  “She’s a chef!  But I think she’s a witch.  A good witch, nevertheless, a witch.”

“How…?”  Paul stopped talking and began to polish the dish.

“I did my research and I used my intuition.”  Linda said.

“Told you, she’s a witch!”  Paul said, but he was ignored by Linda who continued speaking.

“Something told me the old recipe I received from my friend’s grandmother will be just what you needed.  By the way you are finishing that pie, I know I hit the spot, didn’t I?”  Then looking at Nate, “If you call me witch one more time I’ll turn into the evil witch and teleport all the sweets I’ve baked into the darkest cave!”

“No sis!  My sweetest most wonderful and loving sister.  I will never use the ‘double u’ word again!  I promise!”

“You are such a charmer…  Yeah right!  Did you like the pie Paul?” 

“Madam, this is amazing!  Yes, I like it!  Thank you so much!”  Paul said with a big smile.  He was looking where to put the dish. 

“I’ll take care of that, sarge.  Nate.  Take Paul’s bag and show him his room.  Check if he needs anything.”

“Aye. Aye. Captain!”  Nate saluted Linda who was already back in the kitchen.  “Come with me Paul!”  Then getting closer to Paul he whispered, “Do you want me to carry you upstairs?”

“Hush!” said Paul blushing.  Paul and Nick began to laugh.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

More to come soon.  Unexpected circumstances happened.  To clarify, it wasn’t an overnight burst in size and muscles...

• Like 1