ESP Enhanced Solder Programme

111dash111

I’m new to writing on this forum so here goes.

“What have I got myself into?” Jeff thought to himself as the drill sergeant was screaming at the platoon.

Jeff had decided he would join the army awhile back as he had always wanted to be big and feel strong and needed a way to motivate himself whilst giving back to the country. 

Jeff was a short and skinny 5 foot 4 guy and weighing just 110pounds, a drastic difference from his brothers, all naturally lean and muscled. He had always wondered why he was the runt of the family and felt it was just him not putting in the effort.

“NOW LINE UP AND HEAD IN FOR YOUR ADDITIONAL MEDICAL TESTS!” shouted the drill sergeant. They took his height, weight, fat percentage and blood, which was odd considering he already had his medical done weeks before his enlistment date. One by one the recruits did their medical, and lined up outside the medical facility. 

Basic training went on as normal for the next 2 weeks and Jeff had felt himself slowly get stronger with all the PT he was doing. Whilst he was doing a standard obstacle course, 2 huge muscled guys approached his drill sergeant and pointed at him. “ RECRUIT JEFF! GET YOUR SCRAWNY ASS OVER HERE”, “please follow these men” the sergeant said.

“Oh gosh what have i done? Did I get caught for something?” Jeff thought to himself as he followed the 2 huge guys toward a black van.

One of the guys spoke and said “You’ve been chosen for a new elite squad” 

“There’s gotta be some sort of mistake, I’m the smallest skinniest guy in my platoon, and I am not a smart guy either”

“No there’s been no mistake, you are special, one of the few” piped up the other muscled man.

“Should I get my stuff then?” Jeff said worryingly.

“No, you won’t be needing your old stuff, you won’t fit into them very soon.” 

Jeff stepped into the back of the van and they sped off. The van had no windows to see out from the back and he had no idea where they were headed. Each minute felt like hours for Jeff but they finally arrived at the destination. It was an underground facility, with a very high ceiling all painted grey, like a huge hanger but all out of concrete. Just round the corner there were at least 20 other guys, all skinny like Jeff. He was puzzled as to how this could be an elite squad, everyone was small and skinny.

“Get into the formation” the muscled guy ordered.

Jeff ran over and joined the formation.

A big guy in a lab coat had walked in front of the platoon and started speaking.

“You all must be wondering why you’re here, what makes me different to be standing here, all these will be answered in the next few hours. For now, just follow my instructions and do as you’re told. Now follow me”

The man in the white coat started walking and everyone followed.

“Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I am Major Hollows, but you can just call me Hollows.

I am the head of the Enhanced Soldier Programme, or ESP for short. And we will turn you into the finest soldiers this earth has ever seen. You will become the fastest, strongest, and most deadly soldiers ever created.”

They soon walked into a bunk, with names on the end of each bed. On each bed were brand new uniforms, a set of boots, PT kit and what appears to be a black coloured neoprene drysuit.

Here are your sleeping quarters, everyone head to your respective area, there will be a form on top of the new kit we’re giving you. Sign that and pass that to me, I will give you further instructions.

Jeff headed to his bed, and picked up the form. It was a contract extension to 10 years to serve the army, and attached was a waver.

“Yes, 10 years is a long time, but you will love your elite position in the army and 10 years will be too short”

Jeff signed it, knowing he had nothing else better in his life to look forward to, so as every other recruit in the room.

“Alright, everyone’s form is in, now it’s time to put on your new gear.”

Jeff opened the box of boots,it said size 16. “This must be a mistake” he thought. He looked through the rest of his kit and saw everything was far too big, the shirts, the underwear, the pants, the socks. Only the drysuit looking thing was correctly sized.

“Sir, these boots are far too big, in fact everything is too big”

“There is no mistake, everyone put on your black skin suit, also known around here as a drysuit” “Once you’re done bring one set or uniform and the boots along and line up outside.”

Jeff picked up the drysuit and immediately felt turned on

“Quickly, take off your clothes in here and just put on the suit, you’re going to see each other for the next 10 years, so don’t feel embarrassed.

Jeff hurried up and quickly put on the snug drysuit and rushed to line up with his oversized kit.

“Alright, everyone follow me”

They walked down a narrow corridor and through a huge thick metal gate with radiation danger signs on them. There was sure to be something dangerous inside this room. They entered a large all white room.

There were many glass chambers inside this room. Each chamber was on a 45degree angle with a flat bed with straps on it.

“Pick a chamber, and stand next to it, someone will assist you into the chamber. “

Jeff picked a chamber and stood next to it, there was what appears to be a diving helmet with a ball dangling inside. He also saw some hoses inside “That would explain the ports on the suit” he spoke to himself.

A man in a lab coat came to Jeff. “Put on your uniform and boots then lay on the bed. Put on the helmet and fit the ball into your mouth as well”

“This will supply you nutrients and there will be oxygen supplied within the helmet for you to breathe.Also, don’t worry about not being able to see out, there’s a screen inside it.”

Jeff layed on the bed and placed the helmet on, following the instructions. He felt his arms being strapped down as well as his feet. This felt weird as the boots were 8 sizes too big for him.

He then heard a hiss, and felt the chamber door closing in on him. The bed then angled itself to be level with the floor and the ball inside his mouth also began to expand.The screen in the helmet turned on and read “Standby”

About 10 mins later, the screen switched to a video feed of Hollows with subtitles underneath.

“Alright, time to explain what is happening. Your drysuit will begin filling with a liquid, so don’t panic whilst I talk.

You have been selected to become an enhanced soldier as your DNA tests show you were suitable for this programme. Our programme will enhance soldiers by making your muscles grow and making you taller, with super strength and agility.”

Jeff was suddenly super excited, and was really turned on. This was what he had been fantasizing his whole life, wanting to be bigger and stronger than his brothers.

“Has the liquid been pumped in fully? Yes? Alright.’
Jeff felt the liquid slosh around inside his drysuit, following the empty spaces of his oversized uniform.

Okay soldiers this is what will happen, there is liquid muscle inside of your drysuit that will become active once radiation is exposed. They will penetrate your skin and cause your muscles to contract, making microtears within. They will then attach themselves to your muscles and repair those microtears, becoming your muscles. This will also require lots of nutrients as your body grows, so you will be pumped into your stomach directly. This will also inevitably cause your body to grow taller as a side effect, thus the oversized uniform. It will hurt but you will be the best soldiers this world will see. There will be a countdown and the procedure will start, see you on the other side. ”

The screen switched to black and the countdown began.

Initiating

Jeff felt something flowing out of the ball in his mouth, it began gushing into his stomach, tasted like lemons. It began to fill him, until he felt like he was going to burst. 

Then, it happened.

His skin started to tingle and his muscles started to contract, it hurt like nothing he had ever felt but it felt so good. Then the contractions became stronger, the straps holding him back from just flailing all over the place

He felt his full stomach shrinking, and felt tight, his arms and legs felt extremely tight as well.

He felt the drysuit shrinking, but it was actually him growing into the drysuit.

His feet slowly growing into the size 16 boots.

The pain began to subside, and began to fade out of his nirvana of pleasure. He felt the drysuit firmly on his skin and the uniform had fit him snugly.

The screen turned on

Initiating enrollment 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...