The dominant species (3)

Another week later, Keith was getting ready for football practice. He had pulled on his pants and was reaching for his padding when a hand landed atop his right shoulder. He flinched slightly underneath the touch.

“Easy, bud. It’s just me. You always react like that”, Matt said as he let go off his roommate’s shoulder and pulled off his shirt to get changed.

“Like what?”, Keith asked and turned sideways. His gaze travelled along the naked torso of his roommate. Matt’s mysterious growth hadn’t slowed down and he had packed on even more mass. His pecs jutted further from his chest, his six-pack looked more chiseled with a hint of a fourth row of abs at the bottom, his shoulders had become rounder and fuller, his traps mounded higher, his arms were fuller and crossed with more veins; he looked like an evolved version of the guy he was a week earlier. Keith felt a bit uneasy standing this close to his roommate’s body, swollen with thick muscle. Just two weeks ago, he had been the bigger one of the two. Since last week Matt had outgrown him and the difference was only increasing. Matt now had a good 50 pound of muscle on him. Keith had to repel the instinctive impulse to cover his own torso.

“Well, ya always tremble a bit when I touch ya lately. Like ya’re afraid or something”, Matt replied. “I won’t hurt ya, bud”, he added with a grin.  

Keith shot big an unconvincing and forced grin and pulled on his padding. “I know, man”, he said as he put on his shirt, stood up and turned to fully face his roommate. Geez. Even with my gear on his bigger than me, he thought as he noted how Matt’s bare shoulders outsized his own that were widened by their pads.

“Ya’re my bud, man. I’ll always have yar back”, Matt said, patted his roommate’s padded shoulder and pulled on his pants. “Like a big bro watching over his little brother”, he added as he stood up tall.

Keith stared up at his roommate’s eyes: besides his growth in mass, Matt had also grown another 2 inches taller, making him now the taller one. Keith nodded a reply.

Matt finished gearing up. “Let’s hit the field, man”, he said and grabbed his helmet. Fully suited up, he outsized his roommate even more.

Keith followed suit and walked behind his buddy toward the field. Just two weeks earlier he had been the one to push Matt to get to the field, now he was the one being urged to follow.

Practice did go great however for both the roommates. Matt eased through the drill with his new bulk and Keith’s slightly diminished frame hadn’t cost him any strength. After 45 minutes coach decided to end practice with a friendly game. “Hearst and Dayton: pick your teammates”, he yelled.

Sean, the senior quarterback, and Matt stepped forward and picked their teammates. “Don’t come crying later, pretty boys”, Sean growled at Matt and Keith as he jogged past them with his team.

“Let’s crush ‘em, men” Matt said to his team and they formed a line.

The game got underway and Sean’s team had the upper hand: he had picked al his senior buddies and a few juniors, leaving Matt with the freshmen and his fellow sophomores. Matt’s new size did however inflict some damage on Sean’s team. As the game was coming to an end, Matt passed the ball at Keith, who began running toward the endzone. Sean sensed the danger and moved in position to block him.

Let’s have some fun.

Keith blinked as the strange voice filled his mind. His pace dropped a bit and he shook his head.

A grin formed on Sean’s face and he began picking up speed moving toward Keith.

Keith’s vision went dark as the organism took full control of him. It made him speed up and run straight toward the charging quarterback.

Sean’s grin only got wider: he knew he had a good 30 pounds of bulk on the other guy and was going to charge right into him. The image of the smaller guy flying backward already popped up in his mind.

A few feet before impact, the organism made Keith dart aside to avoid the charge.

Sean was half taken by surprise and readjusted his course. He charged at the smaller guy again.

The organism somehow anticipated every move the quarterback could made. It made Keith jumped from left to right, making it unable for the bigger man to hit him. The organism pushed Keith’s body to its limits and made him run past the slowing quarterback.

A loud cheer made Keith come back to himself. He blinked when he realized that he was standing in the endzone and the football was tossed at his feet. He looked around and saw his teammates cheering and running toward him: he had somehow scored a touchdown.

The next moment, the coach ended practice. Sean’s team celebrated their victory as everyone made their way back to the locker room.

“How did you do that, man?”

Keith glanced aside and saw his roommate jogging up to him. “What?”, he asked as he continued to walk over the field.

Matt easily held up with his smaller buddy. “Yar moves, man. Incredible”, Matt replied, “It was like you were dancing around Sean. Like ya knew every move he would make and just couldn’t be touched by him. Ya should have seen the look on his face. Hilarious!”.

Before Keith could reply, the coach yelled at them. “Dayton! Summers! Move your asses! In my office when you’re clean! Don’t keep me waiting!”. Both of them jogged over to the locker room to get changed.

“Better luck next time with your wimp team, pretty boy.”

Matt spun around and faced Sean.

Sean looked down slightly into the sophomore’s eyes, a smug grin on his face. “Well, no reply? Still thinking how your boys lost against my team of real men?”, he asked.

Matt clenched his fists. Even though he had to look up at the senior, his own muscles were fuller and rounder than Sean’s. “Enjoy it, while it lasts, Hearst”, he spat back, “Your days as the alpha are numbered.”

Sean’s look got even nastier and he shoved his chest into Matt’s. “Testing your luck, pretty boy?”, he snarled.

Keith noted that Matt’s clenched fist was slowly moving backwards. He placed his hands atop his buddy’s shoulder. “Let go, Matt. He’s not worth it”, he said.

Matt gave Sean a final glare and turned around.

“Listen to your girlfriend, pretty boy. Go suck each other off”, Sean let out and strutted further toward the shower zone, smacking his shoulder against Matt’s upper back.

After a quick shower, Matt and Keith made their way into the coach’s office.

“Shut the door”, the coach ordered as they got in. He looked up from his paperwork and stared at the two athletes standing in front of his desk. “Dayton, what are your current stats? Height and weight?”.

“6’2. 259 pounds, coach”, Matt replied and folded his arms in front of his chest. His biceps bulged as he put his hands behind them.

“Are you fucking kidding me, son?”, the coach shot back.

“No, sir. 6’2 and 259 pounds”, Matt answered.

“According to this file you were measured and weighed during your checkup in the hospital”, the coach went on, “It says right here you are 5’8 and 208.5 pounds. How on Earth did you gain 50 and grew 4 inches in just two weeks?”

“Some growth spurt, I guess…”, Matt began.

“Cut the crap, son! Growth spurt my ass! Are you on steroids? Growth hormone?”, the coach spat back in anger, “ ‘cause if you are, I’ll suspend you from my team. It wouldn’t be the first time.”

“NO!”, Matt shouted in response, making both Keith and the coach jump up a bit. He unfolded his arms and held them next to his body, clenching his fist to make his corded forearms harden and push up the snaking veins, “I would never do something like that! I’m having the best workouts of my life and just feel full of energy these last weeks.”

“Well, the first juicer that admits still has to walk in”, the coach stated and turned toward Keith. “You’re his roommate. Tell me, mister Summers: is he telling the truth?”.

Keith gulped to scrape his throat. “I can honestly say, sir, that Matt is working out like a beast. I have never seen him use anything that’s not allowed”, he said. He glanced aside quickly and saw Matt looking at him.

“Off course you haven’t seen him use it. He would be stupid to jam a needle in his ass in front of you, wouldn’t he?”, the coach answered, “He could do it when you’re not around. Or do you guys hold hands all day?”.

Keith shook his head. “It’s true, Matt could use roids when I’m not around, sir. But I’m very sure he doesn’t. I know Matt since last year and he’s an honest boy, ehr…guy…ehr… man”, he stated.

“You aren’t telling this because he’s next to you and wants you to say this?”, the coach asked.

“No, sir”, Keith replied, noting the protestive grunts Matt let out aside him, “Like I said: I’m one hundred percent sure Matt isn’t juicing. I’ve seen him workout and just know that he’s an honest man”.

“Fine. We’ll see if that’s true”, the coach said and turned back to Matt, “Report to my assistant. A nurse will be there to take a blood sample. Tomorrow we’ll know if your friend is right. Oh and professor Tanis informed me that she wants to speak to you as soon as possible.”

“Yes, sir”, Matt said to his coach and went for the door.

“Not you, mister Summers,” the coach said to Keith who was following his friend, “I have some more questions for you. Perhaps you’ll speak more freely when mister Dayton isn’t here.”

Matt threw a quick look at Keith and left.

“So, Summers, you still saying the same thing about your roommate?”, the coach asked.

“Yes, coach”, Keith replied.

“Think carefully. No need to tell what he wants you to tell. He’s not around and if he’s juicing he’ll be kicked off campus right away”, the coach went on.

“No need to rethink: Matt’s an honest guy. He would never cheat. His results come from hard work. I’m sure of it”, Keith replied once more.

“Fine then”, the coach admitted and waved Keith away.

Hours later, Keith jumped up from the chair at his desk as the door was slammed open and Matt walked in and slammed it shut again.

“Geez, Matt. Calm down. No need to rip off the door”, Keith said.

“Professor Tanis kept me in her office to write some assignment I was late on. Kept glancing at me while I was writing. Made me miss my workout”, Matt rumbled and tossed his backpack on the ground. “What did coach have to tell ya?”

“More questions about your growth. And ‘roids”, Keith replied and turned around in his chair.

“WHAT?”, Matt said loudly.

Keith noted the dark look in his roommate’s eyes and got up. He stepped up to his buddy, reaching out with his hand to touch the guy’s round shoulder. “Easy, man. Told him you’re the most honest guy I know.”

Matt ignored his buddy’s remark and grabbed the guy’s shoulders. He pulled him close so their faces were mere inches apart. “Really? Ya sure ya didn’t say anything else?”, he spat in anger.

A strange feeling of fear and intimidation welled up in Keith’s stomach. His roommate was 50 pounds of muscle heavier than him and his strong hands were slightly digging into his shoulders. He saw the anger in his roommate’s eyes. “Calm down, Matt”, he said, trying to sound as cool as possible, “I KNOW you’re honest and would never use ‘roids. I’ve seen you train the last weeks: hard work for big results”.

The harsh look in Matt’s eyes evaporated slowly. “Sorry, man”, he said and relaxed his grip, “I know ya're my friend. Thanks for standing up for me.”

“You would do the same for me, man”, Keith replied and gently patted his buddy’s shoulder.

“I mean it: I’m sorry. Should have trusted ya. We cool?”, Matt asked.

“Sure thing, man. No problem. I get you’re upset people question your hard work. So what report made Tanis write you?”, Keith asked and sat back down at his desk.

“Something boring. Guess she just wanted to keep me there and stare at me. Can’t blame her, though”, Matt replied with a grin and bounced his pecs beneath his tight shirt.

Keith rolled his eyes and returned to his work.

Matt pulled off his shirt to grab his training gear.

Keith stole glances of his roommate’s beefed up torso as he pretended to continue working on his assignment.

“Catch ya later, bud”, Matt said as he grabbed his bag and walked out off the room.

Inside Keith the organism continued its process of bonding with its host. The process was very slow because it couldn’t risk destroying the host’s weak body. It kept asking itself how such a weak species could dominate this world. The answers would have to be hidden inside the soft organ inside the head of its host. An organ that seemed to command the host’s entire body and that sometimes could be fended off when the organism took full control of its host. For some reason, the organism didn’t have access to that organ just yet. For now, the organism limited itself to fusing entirely with its host. It would need to feed to keep up the process of bonding without endangering its host’s body.

Keith’s vision went dark and his body got up somewhat mechanically from his chair. His now completely black eyes scanned the room but couldn’t detect any remains of the other male’s spores. The organism growled, making Keith’s stomach produce a strange sound.

The hunt is on. The organism thought as it made Keith’s body leave his room. The organism recalled that the other male would be in the place with the iron bars and plates. It made Keith’s body walk over there.

Minutes later, Keith’s body walked into the university’s gym. The organism sensed the hormone-filled air and growled. It detected the other male on the other side of the place, lifting a bar above his head. Unseen, it made Keith’s body move closer. The scent of sweat, musk and hormones got heavier, driving the organism wilder. It got ready to move in and latch onto the organ that produced the spores. Suddenly, the body refused moving on. The organism sent another command.

No.

The organism tried its best, but the soft organ inside its host’s head prevented it from making the body move toward the other male. Somehow, this soft organ managed to overpower the organism’s commands. A faint sound from the adjacent room made the organism turn its focus away from the other male. Like a robot, Keith’s body walked into the locker room and saw a guy leave. He followed him outside as the other guy walked across campus.

In a dark spot, the organism made its move: it took full command of Keith’s body and made it sprint over to the other guy.

The guy, a junior wrestler, turned around as he heard footsteps. Before he could react, he saw a guy that outsized him by a good 20 pounds rush over and punch him hard in the gut. His abs absorbed the blow but a second one made him fold double as the air was knocked out of him. “What the…”, he began, but the other guy yanked down his pants and boxers and dove onto his cock. “Fuck”, he groaned as he stood back tall and let his back rest against the wall.

The organism ignored the other guy’s hands that grabbed its host’s head but latched onto the stiff organ inside its host’s mouth. Within seconds it tasted the testosterone from the precum the stiff organ leaked.

“FUUUUUGHNCK”, the wrestler grunted as his cock exploded inside the hot mouth.

The organism absorbed every drip of the spores. As the waves cooled down, it made its host’s hand grab hold of the balls at the base of the stiff organ and grab them hard.

“Aughn”, the wrestler yelped in pain as his balls were being crushed.

The organism made its host’s hand clutch hard and its tentacles dug into the cock as it sucked out every ounce of the spores.

The wrestler’s muscles were deflating as the essence of his manhood was being siphoned away. He’d lost about 40 pounds before he passed out.

The organism felt the stiff, yet smaller organ slip away from its host’s mouth. It felled less fed as from the spores of the other male that shared its host’s room. Still, it felt the energy build up inside itself.

The next morning Keith got up first. He got out of bed, his morning word straining his boxers. On the other side of the room, Matt’s gentle breathing was heard. Immediately, Keith’s vision went dark and the organism grabbed full control of him. Keith’s body moved mechanically over to the bed of his roommate, fished his 8 incher from his boxers and began stroking the shaft furiously. Within seconds, cloud after cloud of dust was blown into Matt’s face. Keith’s balls were already fully bonded with the organism and now only produced its spores anymore. 9 thick clouds blasted from Keith’s 8 incher, enveloping his roommate’s face in a dusty fog before the clouds were inhaled by Matt. The organism kept pushing out more of its spores, a cloud forming in the air above Matt. Keith’s body was trembling with exhaustion as the organism pushed it towards its limits. It milked out 5 more blasts before Keith’s body crashed down on the floor in exhaustion.