Overpowering a stud

TimHayes90

You know the best thing about being gay while in 6th form boarding school? Teen Muscle! At 18 years old, everyone was rich enough to afford the best. Gym membership, private clubs and tons of high end sports like polo. 

Fair enough, I was the skinny little guy who was more maths based. But my great wet dream, Danny Bose, he was boner fuel. He was not mega big, but years of rugby and karate has given him the tightest chest, beefy pecs, and the cutest arms with biceps like small melons. He was like a lean Trunks from Dragonball Z!

Of course, he wasn’t gay. I would follow him into the showers, just chatting about movies. Over time, I’d talk to him about girls he liked - it was my sneaky way of making him get a little hard. His wonderful cock, a nice 7 inches with sexy blue veins like his biceps, would plump as we spoke and as the water tricked down the various bumps and grooves on his tight, well worked chest. 

I did this for a few months, blowing my load the second I was back in my room. But I needed more - I needed to know what he felt like. He was like soft marble - perfect and hard and...... mmmmmmm

I had a plan. An extreme one. 

A few days later, I was waiting in the showers. I made sure I kept him on the field to chat, that way we had the locker room to ourselves. 

In the shower, I put the plan into action. 

“You know, there is a rumour you are a fag, Danny”. 

“What? Where the fuck did you get that from?!”

“Well I was saying to a few of the guys that we never see you with a girl, and given how much you seem to spend on hair care and stuff, you just seem a bit poof like”. 

“What the fuck! You’ve been telling people I’m gay just because I look after myself!”

“Yea. I’m doing you a favour. You are clearly after some dick. I’m just lubing you up. You seem like a bottom”.  

That was it. Finally. He through the first punch. Breaking my nose. I didn’t care - I created the situation I needed. There in the showers, naked, I lunged at him. 

We wrestled, he tossed me around and kicked me. I punched him in the abs - oh fuck me! So hard, so wonderful! The slapping sound my weak hand made against them...... mmmmmm

He stood over me, over my beaten body. 

“This is what you fucking asked....... why are you smiling you freak?”

I looked up at him. 

“Someone is at half mast, stud”. 

He looked down and found all the physical exertion and testosterone has indeed started to give him a boner. 

“Awwwwwww yea”. I started to jerk my rock hard dick. He looked totally confused, as the guy who just picked a fight and lost is now jerking off. It then dawned on him. 

“This is what you wanted, isn’t it?” Danny flexed his right bicep. It was already swole thanks to the fight. A sexy vein snaked it’s way around it. “You utter freak. Stay away from me”. Danny then turned, showing his back which was about an inch bigger thanks to our workout. That’s all I needed. 

“YEAAAAAAAAA”. I came everywhere. 

As I lay, beaten in my own cum, I knew what was needed now. 

I. Need. Muscle. 

That was the hottest experience of my life. But now I need to dominate that prefect, hard, powerful body. I need to blow myself up. 

I spent the whole night getting ready. I contacted a personal trainer and I was very upfront. “You will get more cash the bigger I get. I need to be big, and I must be strong as I need these muscles to dominate a mini superman. I need muscle more than anyone who have worked with. I will inject any steroid you can get me. Get me to the stage where I am so ripped that veins cover my face”. 

He seemed very shocked, but money talks. 

My first time in his private gym was hard. The barbel wouldn’t move. Pull-ups could not happen. Times 2 and 3 were hardly better. Even the roids were only giving me a little beef, but they did jack up my sex drive. 

“Kyle, why isn’t it working, and don’t give me that shit about it taking time. Push me to the extremes”. 

Kyle, a bit of a stud (it’s why I picked him) looked confused. He had never had a client like me. 

I walked over to him, and without a word, I grabbed his dick. “Ok stud. I picked a gay trainer for a reason. I’m going to suck you dry because I’m desperate for dick, and I think the protein in your cum will be good for me. Use my mouth as much as you want - let this be your incentive to work me harder”. 

With that, I ripped down his shorts, and put the slightly innocent Kyle into my mouth. A true twunk / buff but thick. I don’t think he’s had a twink who could deepthroat before. He came hard as I stoked his abs. I then leaned up, sat on his beefy quads and stoked his biceps, as I licked his cum off of my chin. “So, what we are you going to do to make me as big and as hard as your dick?”  

After that event, the steroids got more extreme and he cancelled all clients so we could have two, three hour workouts a day. They were so brutal, they made me puke. But that was ok. With each rep, with the pain and the chemicals, I would spurt a little pre cum - “I’m gonna make you my bitch, Danny”. 

A few weeks later, I was sat in my dorm. I won’t lie, I was jerking off again in front of my mirror. Gone was the twink who’s ribs you could see. My 6 pack was firmly there, my arms were not that of a bodybuilder but I could easily out arm wrestle most gymnasts. I had a shit-eating grin on my face as I powered by cock up and down, looking at the new veins pumping power to my traps and arms. My new, enhanced body, was something from the front page of fitness mags. 

“Grrrrrrr”. I flexed my left 18 inch bicep as I felt a fresh stream of pre cum on my knuckles. I licked it off as I stopped wanking. I’d been edging myself for hours. There more horny I was, the stronger I felt. It was like all the testosterone was building up in me and infusing my buff bod. 

I was ready. I exploded into a most muscular. “FUCK YESSSSSSSS”. I was grinning so hard that drool ran down my face as my muscles fought each other for space. If Danny looked like a lean trunks, I looked like him as an adult, powered up, after a hard work out and jerk session. 

Time for Danny. But what to wear!? I opted for a track suit, formally baggy but now tight. I wanted him to see what I had done to myself. 

Id arranged him to meet the Head of our 6th form - fake email. He would meet me in the gym, alone. 

“Hey Danny”. 

Danny turned like a rocket in the half lit gym. “James? Haven’t seen you for weeks”. 

“Oh, you mean not since I wanked over you and you got nice and hard using your muscles to beat me” 

“You asked for it!” He spat. 

“Oh Danny. You have no idea what I’ve been asking for. I’ve been asking for so so much. And you know what, I got everything I want in this gym. I’ve got my ultimate wank fantasy, and I’ve got THIS”. With that, I ripped my top off to expose my bloated upper body. 

Danny gawked at me. “So........ big. What.... how.....”. 

“Oh” I breathed with excitement. “I’ve been throwing a ton of iron around, injecting steroids by the caseload, all the while, wanking myself silly over you. You see, I’m bigger and harder than you, by far. But to me, you are the ultimate sexual fantasy. You are like a muscle growth fantasy. The super buff little brother”. 

Expressing the fantasy was too much for me. “CHECK ME THE FUCK OUT”. I ripped off the bottoms and my pants. “Tell me what looks bigger, harder and more ripped!”  With that, I flexed my arm harder than ever, and brought it down next to my rock hard cock. Both covered in veins, both quivering with the effort. 

Danny stood there. “I’m straight!” He screamed in his head. Yet, how many times had he secretly jerked off to that day when he overpowered someone and they jerked off to him. The power. The manly power. It was better than any girl. And now, this twink, he was harder than any man, and had turned himself into a cocky, steroid addict, muscle bound prince! All for him!

Danny let get go. “You...... are hot”. He mumbled it at first. Then he let his hand gently grab his bulge as it inflated. “I can’t believe you made yourself this fucking sexy, for me. I...... I think I should thank you”. 

With that, Danny pealed off his flannel shirt and jeans. There he was. Finally. In his glory. Tighter than before, harder dick than before. Perfect. 

I stepped forward. I was now losing my sanity. The edging. All that built up cum. Plus the roids. I couldn’t hold back. 

I tossed Danny against the wall. I could feel every inch of his hard body. “Struggle. Struggle you bitch. Let me feel you. Feel how weak you are against me super bod. Fucking feel the beast you have turned me into”. 

Danny has tears running down his face, as he totally scrapped his sexuality and came over all the abs this Adonis. I licked his dick and drained it. It tasted better than I dreamt. 

“Well, maybe it’s time for me to cum”. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...