The dominant species (2)

Keith had a restless night. The minute he’d hit his bed, he had sunk into a deep, dark sleep. Strange images of a little grey, octopus-like thing sliding across his body had haunted him. Shivers had run along his muscular body. He shot up atop his bed, inhaling deeply.

“Finally awake, sleepy head?”

He looked up and saw Matt standing in the doorway leading to their bathroom.

“What time is it?”, Keith asked somewhat groggily, noticing his sheets were drenched with sweat that was still sliding along his torso.

“6.15 p.m.”, Matt replied, “You almost slept for 11 hours. I just got back from the gym.”

Keith looked at Matt, who was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his muscular waist. His arms and shoulders still looked pumped from his workout.

“Seems like you could also use a shower. Man, the entire rooms stinks of your sweat. I’ve got a date tonight so you have the room to yourself”, Matt said.

Keith got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom. “Have fun, man”, he said with a grin and entered the shower.

The shower worked wonders: the hot water made Keith’s muscles relax. He felt his balls churn and moved his right hand down to cup them. “Aughn”, he groaned as his fingers made contact with his over-sensitive balls. They felt a bit bigger than normal and he quickly turned off the water and moved in front of the large mirror. His balls did look a bit swollen. His entire body seemed a bit saggy, his muscles lacking their usual hardness. “A night of bad sleep. Most be some kind of flu”, he said to his reflection. Right then, his stomach growled loudly. He patted his six-pack, dried off, and walked toward their little fridge. He began eating and kept going until every ounce of food was down his body. He even eat the protein powder in the two tubs. He then gulped down two gallons of milk and burped. His right hand patted his somewhat bloated six-pack as he walked back to his bed. He got in and dozed off, not even hearing his roommate return deep into the night.

The sound of water running pulled Keith from his sleep. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and felt his cock pulse inside his boxers. A grin formed on his face and his left hand disappeared beneath the sheets, moving toward his shaft. It disappeared inside his boxers and grabbed his morning wood. He began pumping his shaft. He felt his body heat rising as he stroked away.

“This time you’re awake.”

The remark made Keith return to the present. His roommate had just emerged from their bathroom. His hand froze atop his shaft as he looked at Matt.

“I’m gonna grab us some food ‘cause you ate everything in the fridge. Make sure you’re ready to hit the gym when I return”, Matt said as Keith got up from his bed. “You’re not impressing me with that 8 little inches of cock”, Matt added with a grin toward Keith’s tented boxers before he headed out.

Keith watched his roommate leave and then walked over inside the bathroom, dropping his boxers. He entered the shower cabin. Instantly a mixture of shower gel and musk hit his nose. He looked at the tilled wall and saw the sticky remains of his roommate’s orgasm slowly sliding down toward the floor. He didn’t know why, but the white liquid seemed to pull in his attention.

Lick it

A strange voice inside him seemed to whisper to him. Keith blinked a few times but felt his body move toward the tilled wall for some unknown reason.

Feed…hunger… Lick it

The next moment Keith’s mind went dark as the organism took full control of him.  As his vision went dark,  his body bent down, stuck out his tongue and licked the cum from the tilled wall. His tongue slide along the cold tiles as he licked away the last sticky remains his roommate had left on the wall. His vision returned as he  stood back up. He blinked a few times, not knowing what had just happened and felt his cock smack against his six-pack. Mechanically, his right hand grabbed his shaft and stroked it roughly. Within seconds he was panting, his muscles hardened and he came. He threw back his head in pure bliss and closed his eyes. “UGHN”, he bellowed loudly. Inside him, the organism absorbed the cum pushed out by Keith’s balls. Unknown to Keith since he had his eyes closed, his cock blasted out a dusty cloud instead of its usual blasts of cum. He reopened his eyes as he heard his roommate come back inside the adjacent part of their room and turned off the water. He toweled off his body, put on his clothes and emerged fully energized from the shower. He followed Matt to the gym and had the workout of a lifetime, feeling stronger and more energized than ever.

“Geez, what did you have for breakfast?”, Matt asked after their workout. He had struggled to keep up with the pace of his roommate.

“Back on top, little guy”, Keith replied, “Let’s grab some diner. This one’s on me.”

The next morning Keith awoke first. He heard his roommate’s calm breathing on the other side of the room. He got up and went into the bathroom. He sighed as the hot water cascaded down onto his broad, muscular back. He rubbed the shower gel along his torso, sliding his hands across his chest. Down below, he felt his 8 incher smack hard against his six-pack, begging for release. His left hand played with his nipple as his right hand closed around his rock-hard shaft.

“Upf”

Keith felt the tension build up inside him as a soft moan escaped his throat. His breathing got faster, his strokes longer and harder…

“Dude, how much more time do you need?”

The sound of his roommate’s voice and the knock on the matted glass pulled Keith back to reality. He noted the silhouette of Matt’s muscular body through the glass. He stroked his cock a final time as he was so close to his edge.

“UGHRN!!!!!”

Keith roared as his entire body jerked. His vision went dark from the pleasure that washed over his body. Like a day earlier, the organism inside him fed upon the cum produced by his balls. Before the liquid could reach the end of his shaft, it was consumed by the organism. His cock produced four large clouds of dust that sprayed in the air toward the ceiling. He reopened his eyes and gave his cock a final jerk. He inhaled deeply, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower cabin. He froze in his tracks as he saw his fully nude roommate standing against the sink. He noted the smug grin on Matt’s face who handed him a towel.

“Hope you didn’t smear you cum all over the shower. Man, I think they heard you roar three rooms further”, Matt said as he moved toward the shower cabin. He pushed Keith aside and inspected the shower cabin. “Seems like ya produce more noise than cum, bud”, he said and turned his head to see his roommate leave the bathroom.  He stepped inside the shower cabin and closed it. He breathed in, inhaling the cloud of dust produced by Keith and then turned on the shower.

“Ready for class, dude?”, Matt asked 10 minutes later as he emerged from the bathroom. He grabbed his backpack and followed Keith to their lecture.

After the boring lecture the two buds got back to their room to drop off their books, grabbed their workout gear and headed straight for the gym. Like the day before, Keith had an excellent workout. He hit a new PB on the bench press. This time however, Matt managed to keep up with his bigger friend. His energy was through the roof and he outworked his roommate on every exercise they did: he pumped out more reps and an additional set with weights that were only slightly less. By the end of their training, his sweat-drenched shirt hugged his pumped torso like a second skin.

“Ow yeah”, Matt growled to his reflection as he threw a most muscular in front of the large mirror. The seams of his shirt popped open a bit at the sides as his pumped lats pushed the overstretched fabric past breaking point.

“Someone’s having a good day. Looking good, man”, Keith said appreciatively.

“So much energy”, Matt let out and hardened his flex some more. An obvious tearing sound signaled that his shirt lost the battle against his pumped lats.

“Ya better got some new shirts”, Keith added with a grin. He blinked as his roommate ripped off his shirt and exposed his pumped torso. Every muscle on Matt’s torso seemed ready to burst through his skin. The shiny layer of sweat only added to the image.

“Let’s shower”, Matt said and strutted past his buddy toward the locker room.

Inside Keith, the organism was gathering more knowledge of his host. It lay in a near-dormant status inside his host, consuming very little of the man’s testosterone to avoid weakening him any further. It used its previous knowledge from the experiences in the lab in its advantage: it had acquired the knowledge not to drain the precious testosterone completely and kill the host. It was slowly bonding with the human body to survive on this new planet. Having been the dominant species on Mars for several centuries before falling into a near-fossilized state the tests inside the spaceship had brought it back to life. The rats had been a good snack and the first male had fallen victim to its overpowering hunger and urge to feed. The period inside the nurse had allowed it to get to know the dominant species on this planet. The lack of testosterone had forced it to feed upon itself and diminishing to almost nothing until the strong scent of pheromones given off by this young specimen of the opposite sex had pulled it back from its dormant state. Taking control of the female host to gain access to the male had been easy: these beings were no match for the impulses of the organism. It wondered how this species had managed to become the dominant one on this planet: it instinctively knew it could destroy these beings within seconds. Ever since entering the young male, it had been getting stronger feeding on his testosterone and the remains of spore the other male left on the cold surface in the rainy space they called ‘shower’. As it grew stronger and gained more insight in the functioning of its host, it began fusing slowly with its host.

Two days later, Keith was changing into his football gear in the locker room as Matt patted him on the back and laughed as he hung onto his shoulders.

“Heard some rumors you made Stacey a bit sore”, Matt said grinningly.

Keith turned his head to look at him. “What…”

“Geez, man”, Matt went on with his grin, “just crossed her on my way over here. She was still walking kind a strange. Heard the rumors there were very load groans coming from her room and ya were seen leaving pulling on yar shirt.” He squeezed his buddy’s shoulder more tightly. “Ya should ‘ve seen her face: smiling like a child on Christmas.”

A grin formed in response on Keith’s face. He felt his legs working more and harder than usual to support his roommate’s body. Is he bulking?, he asked to himself, knowing that Matt had had excellent workouts the past three days.

“Well, bud? No details?”, Matt asked.

Keith felt some fatigue spread through his quads from supporting his roommate. He shrugged him off and went back to changing. “Ya could say I wore her out,” he let out. That’s the least, he thought as his mind went back to earlier that afternoon. He had been strangely horny and had pumped his cock into Stacey until she was begging for mercy.

“Hope ya saved some energy for practice, bud”, Matt added and got changed himself.

At the end of the week, Keith was standing in front of the mirror in their bathroom. He was looking at his shirtless reflection. He had lost about 10 pounds, making him look more ripped. “All this running at least got the summer pounds from partying off me”, he said to himself.

“Yo, Keith. Ya in here?”.

Matt’s voice made Keith turn his attention from his own reflection. “In here”, he replied and walked over to the adjacent room. He blinked as he saw his roommate standing at the end of his bed. “Back from the gym?”, he asked.

“Nope. Class until now. Still have to hit the gym”, Matt replied as he turned around to face him.

Keith couldn’t believe what he saw: his roommate filled out his shirt to perfection.

Matt’s traps pushed the fabric slightly upward as his delts pulled it snugly around their round mass. His sleeves only came up to the top part of his biceps that filled them to their max even though his arms hung at his sides. A prominent vein ran along the side of the relaxed bicep and several smaller ones branched from it and crossed across the width of the upper arms. His forearms were decorated by more veins. The front of the shirt hugged his bigger pecs protruding more prominently from his chest. The shirt hung loosely around his midsection.

“Wait… You don’t come from the gym? Geez… you look pumped as fuck, man. Guess you just need a bigger shirt then. Seems like this one shrunk”, Keith let out with a hint of disbelief.

“Been growing like a weed. Like a second growth spurt or something”, Matt replied, “Gained like 20 pounds this week…”

“20 pounds in a week? Better go easy on the food, chubby”, Keith let out with a grin.

“And it’s all muscle”, Matt went on and lifted his shirt to reveal a tight six-pack.

Keith’s grin melted away from his face as he stared at the chiseled six-pack that looked more defined than his own. He hardened his abs reflexively to make his own six-pack look more defined. His mind did the quick math. Fuck, that puts him at the 230 pound mark, he thought. “Looking good, bud”, he said”, “I lost 10 pounds.” “Of fat”, he added quickly.

“So, ya’re about 210 right now?”, Matt asked. “Guess I’m the bigger guy now: have 20 pounds of muscle on ya”, he added with a grin. Being more muscular than his roommate made a rush of adrenaline shoot through him.

“You’re heavier, but I’m still taller, chubby”, Keith shot back playfully. His smile froze once more in mere seconds as Matt came closer: Keith always looked straight at Matt’s forehead but now he was staring straight into his roommate’s blue-green eyes. A look of calm realization of someone that knows he’s the bigger man stared back at Keith.

“Guess again, buddy: 6 feet. Just like ya”, Matt stated, “but bigger”. He flexed his right arm, making an 18.5 inch orb of muscle explode into hardness.

Keith’s gaze was torn from his roommate’s eyes to the rock-hard bicep. Almost instinctively he raised his own arm and flexed it. His own bicep stopped as it reached 17 inches. The difference was obvious: his arm was more ripped but lacked the size of Matt’s bulkier one.

“Come on. Let’s hit the gym. Having the greatest workouts of my life all week. It’s like I have energy for five. Can’t wait to pump some iron”, Mat said while he relaxed his pose and went to fetch his workout gear. “Well, ya coming or not?”, he asked as he saw Keith still standing in the exact same place.

“Yeah, sure. Just a sec”, Keith replied and shook his head as he too got his workout gear.

Inside the gym, Keith was relieved that his strength wasn’t off despite being 10 pounds lighter. He managed to match his personal record and even cranked out two reps more than normal thanks to lots of help from his buddy. “Fuck yeah. 6 reps”, he grunted as he sat up on the bench.

“More like 4 and a half and one and half from me”, Keith replied grinningly. “Come on, buddy, move. My turn”. He pulled half the weight from the bar.

Keith was still inhaling deeply as he got up, took a sip from the drink his buddy handed him and moved behind the bar to spot Matt.

Matt laid down on the bench, took a deep breath that made his torso expand, grabbed the bar and cranked out 20 quick reps.

Carp. 20 pounds more than my warmup weight, Keith thought as he looked down on his roommate who did a second and third warmup set.

“Right. Add some weight, bro”, Matt said while he racked the bar. He waited for Keith to add the a plate at either side and then did his first work set. “…8,9,10,11,12”, he grunted and racked the bar. “More weight”.

Keith obeyed and added another plate at each side. He watched his buddy crank out 12 more perfect reps.

“More weight”, Matt let out and stared up directly into his roommate’s eyes. Two more plates were added to the bar and he un-racked it, groaning a bit as he lowered it slowly to his chest. “…8,euh9,euh10”, he grunted between his teeth while his face began getting red.

Keith ‘s hand were near the bar to help but his roommate completed his set without a problem.

“More weight.”

“Are you sure, man?”, Keith asked. His buddy’s look filled with determination convinced him: he added two more plates to the bar, making the weight on the bar equal his own record.

“Yeah”, Matt groaned as he un-racked the bar and lowered it to his chest. His face reddened further as he pushed the bar up. He growled, a deep guttural sound escaping his mouth as he continued his set. “…argh… 4,…humpf5, 6, yeah… 7… 8…9”

Keith watched in disbelief as his roommate outperformed him with a weight he was proud off benching himself. He gave a spot and helped his buddy complete his tenth rep. “Geez, Matt. 4 reps more than me”, he let out appreciatively.

“More…like… five”, Matt replied between deep breaths, “ya only did 4 solid reps with this weight. I did 9 perfect ones.” “More weight”, he added.

Keith blinked at the remark. His mind was still processing the fact that his buddy had outperformed him with this weight. “Maybe you should call it a day, Matt. I mean, you already did better than me. Why risk…”.

“More weight, I said”, Matt interrupted forcefully.

Keith obeyed the order. He added two more, smaller plates to the bar that was now 30 pounds heavier than before. He looked down feeling a hint worried. He noted how his buddy’s engorged pecs protruded clearly against the sweaty shirt. Further down, he also noted a clear lump in the guy’s shorts.

Matt un-racked the bar and lowered it in a controlled manner. “Fuck yeah”, he growled as he performed his first rep. Two more perfect reps followed. His face was dark red from the effort, sweat sliding along his forehead and his arms shook as he did his fourth rep. his pecs felt like they were on fire as more blood was pumped into the muscles.

Keith moved in as his roommate lowered the bar for a fifth rep.

“NO!”, Matt groaned to make Keith pull back his hands. “….arghugh…5”

Keith stared in full disbelief as the bar was lowered another time and moved back up very slowly. He saw Matt’s arms shake as they pushed the bar further up.

“…a…6…”, Matt grunted as he completed his sixth rep.

Keith moved in and helped his buddy rack the bar. His mouth hung open slightly as Matt stood up and turned to face him: the guy’s pecs stretched his shirt insanely tight across the wide surface and seemed ready to burst through the fabric. There was no doubt who was the bigger guy now.

“Fuck yeah”, Matt let out as he moved his arms back and forth to harden and relax his chest. “So pumped. Feels like my pecs ware gonna rip through my skin”. He grabbed the drink his roommate handed him and gulped half it down. “Right. Some pushups to finish things off”, he said more than he asked and moved toward the other side of the gym.

Keith wandered behind his buddy and laid down next to him on the mat. Pushups had always been his favorite finisher of a good chest workout. He began pumping out reps, focusing on his form and breathing. He glanced aside and saw that Matt’s rhythm was faster than his own. He upped his pace a bit. After 20 reps, he felt the mild burning sensation spread through his chest. His breathing also got faster. Next to him, Matt kept pushing out more reps. At 35 the burning sensation turned into a painful soreness. He managed to pull out 5 more sloppy reps before his muscles gave out.

Matt grinned as his buddy crashed down on the mat. “Giving up already?”, he asked playfully while he turned his head slightly. “I’ll show ya how it’s done”, he added and went back to his pushups.

Keith just stared as he laid there, trying to calm his breathing.

Matt passed the mark of 60 pushups without any faltering in his form. At the 80th rep, his arms began shaking slightly. “More”, he groaned as his chest began burning again. He closed his eyes as he pumped out more reps. “90”, he heard Keith say in a tone with hints of disbelief. His arms now shook more violently and his pecs felt like they were going to rip from his chest but he refused to give in. “Mo…re”, he wheezed, trying to ignore the almost stabbing pain in his chest.

Keith shook his head in awe as his buddy went down at his 99th rep. He sat up grabbed the half empty drink and handed it over to Matt.

“Thanks, man”, Matt said and grabbed the drink as he laid down to catch his breath.

“You’re crazy, man”, Keith said laughingly while he stood up, “Too bad you didn’t get out a 100 reps. Better luck next time.”

Matt gulped down the last bit of his drink and rose to his feet.

Keith took a step back involuntarily as his roommate stood up: Matt looked massive with his pumped torso. The guy’s chest was so pumped it had ripped small holes in the fabric of the sweat-soaked shirt.

“Ya were right earlier: I’m gonna need bigger shirts”, Matt said and ripped away his shirt.

Keith’s stomach growled as his roommate revealed his torso. Inside him, the organism reacted to the scent of sweaty musk and testosterone.

“Fuck. My pecs feel like they’re gonna burst through my skin”, Matt stated and looked past Keith at his reflection, “Fuack. Look at my chest. Just insane”. Matt laughed at his reflection.

Keith stared at the pumped pecs that had a reddish shine beneath the sweaty surface. His roommate’s pecs looked like they had doubled in size during their workout.

“Man, I can’t even flex ‘em. There so pumped”, Matt said grinningly. “Fuck. There so hard”, he added as his right hand groped the pumped chest. “Feel ‘em”

Keith blinked at the remark.

“Come on, man. Don’t be shy”, Matt went on.  

Keith didn’t move. He felt Matt’s hand grab his wrist and move his right hand up. He felt the warmth emanating from the pumped muscle as his hand was brought in closer. He sighed slightly as his hand was placed atop the left pec. It felt like concrete heated by the sun.

“Watcha think, man?”, Matt asked and released his buddy’s wrist.

Keith didn’t react. Instinctively, his left hand joined his right and placed itself atop the other, pumped pec. His fingers tested the pumped muscle, but couldn’t dent the rock-hard surface. The sweaty odor filled his nose and drove the organism inside him wild.

Matt placed his hands atop his hips and stood there as his roommate fell his pecs. Having outlifted his former bigger buddy and feeling his own rock-hard chest resist the grabbing fingers, made him feel like a total alpha. He felt his plump cock inflate further inside his shorts. He closed his eyes in pure satisfaction. The growling sound of Keith’s stomach pulled him back to reality. “Let’s shower and grab something to eat. Seems like yar more hungry than me”, he said and brushed away his roommate’s hands.

The shower zone was deserted as they entered and Matt walked over to the furthest shower in the corner. His hard 9 incher smacking against his abs in the process.

Keith followed and took the shower next to his buddy. He looked aside and saw that Matt was facing the wall. The guy’s back looked more like a V each day. Matt’s right arm was placed against the wall, making a thick tricep jut out at its back as he let the hot water cascade down on his pecs. Keith noticed the faint rocking movement his buddy was making and heard his breathing getting faster and deeper. He automatically got what was going on.

“Yeauhgn!”.

Matt bellowed as he came in long bursts against the wall. The orgasm washed over him as the excitement of the workout and the realization of his new status flooded his mind. He pumped five thick blasts from his cock before he calmed down. “So fucking horny this week”, he said to his buddy and turned off the shower. “Don’t keep me waiting too long, man”, he added and walked back to the locker room.

Keith didn’t react. As his roommate strutted away, the organism violently grabbed full control of him. His vision went dark while his body moved toward the adjacent showerhead. He moved toward the wall and began licking away the cum. Within seconds, he had consumed the last evidence of the powerful orgasm. The organism absorbed the precious liquid and felt the surge of energy as it returned to the slow process of bonding with its host.

“Ya coming?”

The shouted question made Keith return to reality. He shook his head, turned off the shower and joined his roommate. He toweled off and got dressed quickly to follow his buddy to grab some dinner. They decided to go to a diner off campus that was popular among students they had discovered a year earlier as freshmen.

“It’s on me”, Matt said as they finished their meal, “I’ll go pay and see ya outside”.

Keith stared as his roommate got up and left him to finish his drink. He noticed a cute brunette getting up from the adjacent table to follow Matt. As he joined his roommate a few minutes later outside, Matt was flirting with the girl.

“This is Gwen”, Matt said to Keith. “Gwen, this is my roommate Keith”, he said to the brunette.

“I heard Stacey and some of the cheerleaders talk about you”, Gwen said to Keith.

Keith grinned a bit, catching the wink Matt gave him and also noting that the brunette’s hand was caressing Matt’s bicep.

“Gwen studies literature. She wants to show me some of the poems she wrote”, Matt added, “I’ll catch ya later, bud.”

Keith shook his head at the lame excuse as he watched his roommate walk off with the brunette, his hand firmly on her ass. “Show him some poems…”, he said to himself as he walked back to the dorm.

Hours later, Keith was awoken by the sound of the door. “Interesting poems?”, he asked as he rolled over on his other side without opening his eyes.

“Well, she had two very nice ones”, Matt replied with a laugh.

Keith heard his buddy pull off his clothes and get into bed. A few minutes later, he heard the gentle breathing coming from the other side of the room and he fell back asleep himself.  

Later that night, when Keith and Matt were sound asleep. The organism took full control of its host once again. The organism had discovered that somehow this other male responded to its spores of dust by producing more testosterone. This reaction made the other male produce more of the precious, white liquid it could feed on without having to drain its host. Therefor this other male was the perfect source and the organism fathomed it had to provide him with a daily dose of spores to sustain the process. The side effect was that the other male grew bigger for some reason. The organism didn’t comprehend why just yet, but knew it had to learn much more from its host and that his knowledge would come with the process of bonding. The increasing size of the other male could perhaps come in useful in the future.

Unknowingly and his brain fully shielded off by the organism, Keith got up from his bed and moved over to the bed of his roommate. He lowered his boxers and began jerking his cock. Within seconds the 8 incher was at full mast and throbbed. Matt turned onto his other side in his sleep, facing the exposed cock as it exploded. 4 big clouds of dust were blown onto his face and disappeared down his nose as he breathed in. Robotically, Keith pulled up his boxers again and got back in his own bed. He drifted off in a deep sleep filled with strange dreams as his brain regained control of him.