Andy and Me

musclefan92103

He told me he was the best he’d ever been and that he wanted to share something with me. I didn’t expect what was going to happen next.

It was at that point that he picked up some weights from the rack and began doing bicep curls in front of me. His breathing deepened and followed the rhythm of the pumping. In and out. In and out. I stared at him for what felt like forever. I slowly realized that he was turning himself on. That each time he flexed and strained against the weight he was getting hard in his very thin workout shorts. I could see his cock filling with blood and standing at attention. He was throbbing inside his shorts. His breathing deepened even more and he began to let out soft moans. He was going to cum just from working out and it was turning me on. He pumped a few more times, each strain bringing him closer to release. And then he did cum, without even touching his cock. It appeared to me he had gotten slightly bigger, but there was no way for that to be true - except that his muscles were filled with the blood from his pump.

He dropped the weights to the ground with a loud bang and reached his hand into his shorts. He took his cum in his hand, lifted up my shirt with his other hand and spread the white liquid on my chest, abs, and arms. I instantly felt a rush in my body. A warmness began to spread from deep within. I couldn’t believe it as my entire body began to hum in its own electricity. I felt so alive. What the fuck was going on? I don’t know that I cared at the time. But I knew what I had to do.

I picked up the two weights that Andy dropped to the ground and I began to do bicep curls. All I can say is that I felt pure ecstasy as I lifted those weights and I wanted more and more. Andy watched as I too felt turned on by the muscle pump I was getting. My own breath deepened as I lifted the weights. My cock was hard and dripping in my shorts. I dropped the weights as I let out a moan. I wanted him to touch me so bad. He could feel what I wanted and what I needed. He moved to me and ran his hands over my tight flesh. 

“You are going to become a muscle god like me,” he said.

“Am I dreaming?”

“No, I can assure you this is every bit real. This is my gift to you. But there is more.”

“What do I have to do?” I was even more excited.

“The cum I spread on your chest was just a teaser,” he explained. “If you take me inside of you, as I am lifting weights, you will get the greatest gift of all.”

He took off his clothes and laid down on a weight bench and he began to do bench presses with an impressive amount of weight on them. His dick began to swell again as he was even more turned on by what he was doing. I stripped off my own clothes, walked over to him, and slid my waiting ass down onto his hot cock. Everytime he pushed up on the weight, I pushed myself down deeper onto him until finally he was all the way inside of me. I was gasping in delight as I noticed his muscles actually began to grow while he was fucking me. The veins under his skin were full of blood as he pumped away at both the weights and me.

I ran my hands all over his skin, feeling him working hard. I eventually let my hands move to my own cock and I began to stroke. “Yes, my musclegod. Yes, Andy. Please, cum deep inside of me. Give me your gift.”

He racked the weight and hit some poses for me while still laying on the bench. I was getting closer and closer with each pose he did. His hips gyrated underneath of me, until he was ready to blow his load. I collapsed on top of him to kiss him more passionately than I have ever kissed anyone. And that’s when it happened.

He came. He came so deep inside of me. We both let out a yell of sheer ecstasy. Then I immediately began to feel a similar warmness inside my body. He smiled wickedly at me. “It has begun. Look at yourself in the mirror.”

I glanced over and watched in disbelief as my muscles began to swell inside of my body. I could see I gained muscle everywhere. I was not as big as Andy was, but I was bigger.

“Strike some poses,” he said.

And I did. I did a double bicep in the mirror and as I did so, I watched as they grew even more. I bounced my pecs and watched as they grew. I hit a pose on every muscle in my body and watched as they all grew in size.

Eventually the process stopped, but I was filled with what I can only call a muscle lust. I wanted more and I wanted Andy to have it as well, but first I needed to know what was going on. I asked him and he told me a long story.

While he was in the Marines his commanding officer noticed he was basically a walking mound of muscle. The man was actually bigger than Andy and suggested he be a member of a newly formed task force unit. There was a doctor who headed this unit. His job was to build a superior soldier for the Marines. They worked out, they ate meals, and took supplements. All to put on muscle. At one point he created a serum that was supposed to increase muscle recovery and performance. He injected it in himself first and nothing happened. He tried a second time - nothing. It was on the third dose that he felt it. This urge to lift weights. To pump his muscles. As he did, he jerked off and came. He swallowed his own cum and the need for muscle increased exponentially. He wanted and needed to be a musclegod and he wanted to create others like him.

He called in one soldier at a time, and when each man saw the towering musclegod before them, they each did exactly what he commanded. He fed his musclecock to each one and made them suck him while he flexed. Each time he would grow a little and the soldier would become a willing muscleslave with his own lust to become a musclegod. Every time the doctor’s cum touched a soldier’s skin, that soldier wanted more muscle and knew that the way to get it was to take the doctor inside of him. Andy was the 99th soldier to be summoned to the room. All ninety-eight of the other men were there as well as the doctor. The doctor was still experimenting at that point and decided to do something different with Andy.

He commanded Andy to take a shot of the serum, which had ten doses of the liquid in it. Andy immediately was one of them; he was filled with such a need to be like them - this elite group of musclemen. He went to the set of weights and began to lift. As he did he grew hornier and hornier. The group of musclemen around him watched as he pumped his muscles and he grew with each pump and with each pump he was more and more excited. The doctor’s dose on Andy was having a different effect as well. Andy was growing even when he wasn’t flexing, he just liked it more that way. Andy became the alpha musclegod in the room, and Andy knew it. He could feel it just as deeply as he could feel his new need for muscle. Even the doctor was under his control. 

The other soldiers waited patiently for their orders with hard, dripping cocks.

Andy ordered one of the soldiers to rip off his clothes so that he was lifting weights naked. He could see himself in the mirror on the side wall and that only increased his needs even more. He ordered all the other men, including the doctor, to kneel down before him in a circle. He began to flex for them now, hitting pose after glorious pose. He had never wanted anything more in his life. One by one he commanded them to rip off their clothes so that they too could be naked. Drops of muscle cum were all over the floor by now, but they soon would not be wasted as Andy commanded them to lick each other’s muscled bodies. And they did trace their tongues along the next soldier in the line. “Now, lick the cum off the floor. Let no drop of this precious gift be wasted.” And they did. They tasted each other’s sweet cum and their lust grew and grew with each lick.

“Flex for me.” And they did. Andy could see their well-developed bodies. Their biceps full. Their legs becoming like solid tree trunks. Their calves perfectly formed. And a lot of their muscles were covered in newer and bigger veins. They were all breathing such heavy deep breaths it was almost as if Andy had them under a spell.

“Touch my body.” And they did.

“Feel my every inch.” And they did.

“Put your mouths on me. Put your mouths on each other. Kiss each other. Kiss me. Do whatever feels best to you at this point.”

And then they fell into the greatest muscle orgy ever. The 100 men touching, feeling, licking, kissing each other and more importantly doing the same thing to Andy. And he touched and felt and klicked and kissed back. As they swallowed more and more pre-cum they wanted each other more and more. Some of the men continued to flex. Andy most certainly did because every time he did he felt wave after wave of pure ecstasy. They took his cock into their mouths, they took each other’s cocks into their mouths. They jerked each other off and they jerked themselves off. And then it happened without Andy giving the order.

He began to fuck the doctor, the doctor began to fuck the first man, the first man fucked the second, and around and around they went until Andy allowed the last man to fuck him. They were all inside of each other’s well muscled assholes, feeling the perfect tightness. In and out. Deeper and deeper. One hundred hips swaying back and forth, all at different rhythms. All of them moaning the entire time. “Oh yes, yes, yes…”

And then they all fell into the same rhythm. They entered and exited each other’s assholes at the same exact time. In and out. In and out. In and out. They all came, in perfect unison, deep inside each other.

And then they collapsed onto each other in their circle. Moaning more. What was this? They were growing again, but this time even more than they grew before. Muscles swollen. Painful, but in such a glorious way. They were all as big as professional bodybuilders, and then there was Andy - who was still bigger than all of them. They wanted more, but they were also exhausted and Andy ordered them to rest.

As Andy told me this story it got me hard, again. But it was when he gave me the best news of all that I practically exploded in sheer joy. He looked at me and said, “I want you to join us. Be the one hundred and first pure musclegod to walk on this earth.”

I had to say yes to his proposal, obviously. He stayed with me that night. I wanted to touch him so badly as he laid in bed next to me, but I held myself back because I knew there was a bigger and better prize waiting for me the next day.

We got up early in the morning to drive to the hidden hospital where the doctor was conducting his experiments. We were greeted at the door by one of the muscled soldiers. I thought the sight of him would make me faint. “Welcome back, sir” he barked in that way that only Marines can do. “At ease, soldier” commanded Andy. “This is the friend I was telling you about.” The soldier introduced himself to me and shook my hand. I watched closely as the muscles in his arm and even in his forearm worked in such a simple movement as a handshake. “Nice to meet you.” Oh no, it’s nicer to meet you.

We made our way to the laboratory. It was then Andy finally explained to me his plan. I agreed to it without even thinking.

All 100 of them men, including the doctor, and Andy were all there. 

Andy commanded them to strip. They did.

Andy commanded them to jerk off. They did.

Each and every soldier took his precious muscle cum and spread it on my body. This fueled my muscle lust as it grew deeper and deeper. I thought I was going to explode right there on the spot.

But Andy wanted me to wait to take his cum inside me to receive the ultimate gift. He gave me a shot of the serum with ten doses of the liquid in it. And then he gave himself ten more. Remember how big he was already? He instantly began to get bigger. Soon he was close to seven feet tall with mounds of muscle all over his body.

I was ready, waiting for him. He flexed for me, with his clothes ripping themselves free of his body. He was so beautiful a tear came to my eye. The musclemen all around me began to jerk themselves off again. Some dropped to their knees to give blowjobs. Some willingly gave over their assholes to the man next to them. 

Andy stopped flexing and walked closer to me, and moved his mouth to mine. I could feel his warm, wet tongue next to mine. I could also feel his huge body rubbing me all over as he continued to grow. And then I noticed.

His dick and balls had begun to grow too. Soon he was over ten inches in length and thick from his mushroom head to the base by his balls. I wanted him inside of my mouth first and when I asked for his permission it was granted.

I wanted to savor every moment, so I began with just licking his dick from top to bottom. Sucking his balls. Every drop of cum that escaped his shaft went into my willing mouth and with each drop I wanted more and more. I could feel my body changing. I could see my own muscles growing in the mirror on the wall.

God, it was so fucking hot.

The serum was working its magic on Andy too. He was literally growing in front of my eyes. He was flexing and groaning and growing and cumming liquid like a river from his cock. This pure muscle liquid made me an addict. If I could I would only eat and drink it for the rest of my life.

Andy was pleased with my reactions and had the best smile on his face.

“I always loved you, you know. I just didn’t know how to express it. But now I feel free. You will be my husband and we will rule over these musclegod men together.”

“Yes, Andy. I’ve always wanted you to tell me you love me. Because I love you too. But I never thought in a million years that I could have you like this.”

“Men. I need you to stop what you are doing to each other. I need you to come to both of us and please us. Whatever I ask for, you will give. Whatever my husband asks for, you will also give. You will be our muscle playtoys now and forever.”

And just like that, the men listened to Andy. They were touching both of us. Licking both of us. Kissing both of us. Sucking both of us. Tongues running up and down our bodies. My nipples being pinched. Someone got behind me and started rimming me. His warm tongue finding its way deep inside my asshole. I worried slightly that I would blow my load and all of this joy, all of this pleasure would end.

But the more of Andy’s cum I took inside of me, the more I came. Soon it was constantly flowing from my dick. The men practically fought over both Andy’s and my cum. They wanted to swallow it, because they knew that they could grow in size too. 

Muscles flexed all around me. Vascular veins popped on every man’s flesh.

We became one group that were connected to each other on every level. I could not only feel my pure ecstasy, but Andy’s and all of the other men’s too. Every want, every desire. Every heartbeat in every chest. Every urge, every desire. Every flex. Every cell in my well muscled body was in pure ecstasy. I stared around the room at the men and at Andy.

Muscles swollen. Huge biceps. Huge chests. Perfect 10-pack abs. Legs that look like they can lift cars. Diamond shaped calves. Veins on veins. 

Clothes ripped from bodies with each flex. The sound of the fabrics giving in under the pressure from their steal bodies was like music to my ears.

Cocks swollen. 12 inch cocks. 8 inches in girth. Cocks dripping. Each drop swallowed or taken in someone’s asshole. Helping us grow even more. Want it even more. Crave it.

Cum now flowing everywhere. Huge hanging balls filled with never ending rivers of cum.

And then, without asking.. Andy knew that I wanted him to fuck me.

He teased me for a while. Just pressing the tip of his now huge member against my hole.

I was begging for it inside my head. I wanted his muscle cock. I needed it. It had become like oxygen to me. How was I ever going to survive without him deep inside me?

Andy kissed me.

And then he slid the entirety of his eleven inch cock deep inside my asshole. I gasped.

It hurt, but it felt so right at the same time.

Then he pulled back out.

He placed only the tip in nine times in a row. Then he stopped.

He placed only the tip in eight times.Then once fully in and fully out. Then he stopped.

He barely entered me seven more times. Then all the way in and all the way out. Then all the way in and all the way out.

Oh, God.

The tip six times. The full shaft three. Then rest.

The tip five times. The full shaft four. Rest.

The tip four times. The whole cock five. Rest.

Oh, God.

Tip, three. Whole, six. Rest.

Tip two, Whole seven. Rest.

Tip once. Whole eight. Rest

Oh, my god. I knew what was going to happen.

He entered my willing asshole all the way in and all the way out nine full times.

And then we both orgasmed so fully, so completely. A shower of my cum onto my chest.

At that exact moment, all of the other musclemen also came… even though nobody was touching anybody else. We had truly become one.

All of us were bigger, fuller than when we started. Did we get taller too? But we were also still growing from all of the cum we took inside. I thought to myself that I wanted to see them flexing. And they did. They read my mind and because of Andy’s order to listen to me, they did. Andy also knew what I had done - what I had the power to do. He had the same power.

As he thought of a pose, I knew what he wanted and every man gave it to him… but as they flexed each time their muscles grew. My cock got hard again. I wanted another round with Andy, but this time I wanted to be on top. As soon as I had the thought in my head, Andy began to kiss me. All of the men began to kiss me. Lips and tongues all over my body. 

I stood up to give access to more of my body and realized that I too was at least seven feet tall and that Andy was bigger than me. The rest of my musclemen were shorter, but not by much. And what they lacked in my height they made up for in muscle and cock size.

There were mouths on my chest. On my arms. On my neck. Tongues traced the new veins along my flesh. One man crawled behind me and his tongue found my asshole. More were in front of me, taking my swollen cock into their mouths for some of my cum.

Andy laid back, watching this show and stroking his own cock. The muscles in his arms, shoulders, and chest moving in rhythm with each stroke.

I could spend the rest of my life in this moment. My new sexy muscled body has given me the confidence to get whatever I want, whenever I want it.

And right now I want these men. I want Andy. I want it all. And I will have it forever.

Edited by Jim
Edited to remove formatting
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2