At Home Workout

It’s been two weeks since Colin and I had our arm workout together. Every night since them we’ve shared a bed. I wake up nuzzled tight between his big beefy arms and hairy chest. My 5’10, 120 lbs slim frame fits nicely in Colin’s 6’5 285 lbs beef cake. Every day I help Colin with his workouts. He cooks me food. He gives me messages. Colin takes care of me and I support him with his desire to be the biggest mass monster there is.

I’ve started to move my stuff into his room, so we now have a guest bedroom. But it’s gotten pretty crowded. The two of us can barely fit in the shower together because of Colin’s size. He has gained 20lbs since we first started working out. He has been growing like crazy! This only makes me more and more attracted to him.

I can’t imagine this quarantine being over with soon. I don’t want to stop being Colin’s own personal barbells that he can toss around. I love seeing his face when he picks me up for the first time. He gets excited every time he picks me up. He knows that I love being tossed around by him. He knows I have the same desire for him to get as big as possible. He loves being the alpha and taking care of me. And he loves that I love that too.

However, things have gotten a little tense between us. Colin can still lift me around with ease. After every workout we still have amazing sex. But I am too light for Colin. He is getting frustrated that he can’t lift more. It makes me sad, but Colin bites his tongue. He doesn’t want to see me hurt.

Before the first phase of the quarantine lifts, his younger brother, Trevor is going to be staying with us for a week. Trevor is going to be staying in the guest bedroom that still holds some of my stuff. “What is your brother like?” I ask Colin. “You’ll see when he gets here,” Colin smiles at me.

“What you’re not gonna tell me anything about him?” I beg for more info about his mysterious brother. “Nope. He’ll certainly tell you everything you need to know once you meet him,” Colin says. The anticipation was killing me. I’d been holding onto the idea of Colin’s brother for a week now.

*Knock* *Knock*

Colin opens the door and is tackled by a bear of a man. This can’t possibly be his younger brother can it? Trevor reaches about 6’3 and weighs about 268 lbs. He has short brown hair and a full beard like his brother. What I notice next is all his hair! Trevor is wearing a tank top that puts all his body hair on for show. The layer of fur covers his shoulders, arms, legs, everywhere! He looks like a mountain man and he sounds like one too! His voice is so low it growls.

“You must be Jamie!” Trevor hugs me and I get the wind knocked out of me. “Oh, sorry buddy. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I can’t control all this strength sometimes. Colin, you mean to be telling me you’re working out with this little guy? No wonder I’m catching up to you! I’ve been lifting guys twice the size of him!” It seems like this lifting fetish runs in the family.

“Alright, where’s my room?” Trevor barks. He doesn’t like to waste a minute. He is more alpha than Colin is. “Right there,” Colin shows Trevor to the guest room. Trevor plops down on the bed and doesn’t fit on it. “How old are you Trevor?” I ask as he unpacks. “19!” Trevor is 19! He is five years younger than me and already has so much more manliness, more power, more dominance. He can command a room as soon as he walks in it at 19! Trevor barely gets settled and he’s already demanding to workout.

“Alright, well there’s your weight set,” Colin points to me. “No offense, but I’m barely gonna get a pump from this guy. Let me lift you Colin!” Trevor insists. The thought of it already gets me hard. “Fine,” Colin agrees.

“What are we doing today?” Colin asks. “Shoulders!” Trevor shouts. The brothers strip down to their shorts and I sit down on the couch for a front seat view.

“Alright tense up,” Trevor commands. Colin crosses his arms and clenches. Trevor grabs Colin by the bicep and calf and lifts him to his chest. Trevor is carrying all 285 lbs of beefy Colin! Trevor hoists Colin into the air above his head. “GRRRRRRRRAAAAH!” Trevor exhales after he raises his brother. Trevor lowers Colin back down to his chest and does another rep. With each rep Trevor growls like an animal. His biceps explode from his arms. Jamie can see his thick pit hair start to shine from sweat.

Rep after rep, Jamie doesn’t know when he’ll stop. Trevor continues to growl in pressure as his muscles pump. Veins stick out of his arms like they are about to burst. It must’ve been 50 reps until Trevor let his brother down. “Geez, I didn’t know when you were gonna stop!” Colin jokes.

“We’re not done yet! Get on the ground!” Trevor orders. Colin lays on the ground in the same position. Trevor leans forward and picks up his brother again. He brings his brother from the floor to his chest. Colin brushes up against his brother’s body hair. Trevor continues to lift his brother up to his chest. With each rep Trevor roars! Jamie can see Trevor’s body hair start to glisten. The big mass monster is starting to break a sweat.

From this angle Jamie can see Trevor’s mountain of a back! His shoulders are rounded and powerful. Trevor continues to lift his brother for 20,30, 40, and 50 more reps. Trevor is unstoppable! Jamie only imagines what Colin could do with all of his strength. Jamie really was dead weight for his muscle monster boyfriend. He was no naïve to think that he was helping Colin grow!

Jamie is determined. He can’t wait for this quarantine to be over with so he can find weight suitable for his boyfriends’ mass.

“Alright! Next exercise!” Trevor demands. “This exercise I’ll use the little guy! Come over here,” Trevor commands. I get up and notice my erection trying to pry from my shorts. “HAHA!” Trevor laughs “I can see why you like him!” Trevor comments. “Alright get to my side. Grab my hand and bend your knees.”

Trevor starts to lift me in the air with his one arm. I go above his head, then back down, then up again. “Man, I’m surprised you even got a pump with this guy,” Trevor teases. He reps me another 50 times and switches hands. My erection is about to blow through my shorts. “You cannot cum,” Colin commands. I love this side of him.

“You can’t cum until I say so! This is my workout!” Trevor orders as he continues to lift me in the air. I’ve gotten good at controlling myself thanks to all the practice with Colin. But Trevor’s intense masculinity and dominance turns my body into a puddle. I let go of Trevor’s arm because I can’t handle the ecstasy. “You give up already? Huh, I was done anyway.”

Trevor thuds off. “Thanks for the workout!” He says before closing the door. I look up at Colin. Trevor has so much arrogance and power that it is intoxicating. All I want to do is bask in it even more. I want to feel the power of his muscles and how big they are against my tiny body. But most importantly, I want Trevor to show off to me. Colin can read all of this with one look. “You can go if you want,” Colin says.

I open the door and see Trevor sitting on his bed, naked. He has his bear claw wrapped around his 8 inch cock. “Well, well, well, look who couldn’t resist,” Trevor gets up from the bed and stands in front of me. His shoulders, pecs, and arms look like they’re about to burst out of his skin they’re so huge. His hair is like a forest all over his body. “Get on the bed,” Trevor orders. “And lay on your back.”

I do what he says. Trevor kneels in front of me and lifts my legs in the air. He lubes up his finger and pushes it into my pulsing hole. His hand is so big it feels like some of the dick I’ve taken. After my hole is lubed up he slides his cock into my asshole. “OOOOHHHHHHH” I have no control over my groans. Trevor is in complete control of my every movement, my every groan, my every orgasm. “You won’t cum until I say you do, got it?” I nod my head.

My legs can’t wrap around his thick hairy tree trunk thighs. His muscle gut and powerful pecs stand tall over my body. He looks at me like he’s hungry. Trevor lies down on top me so my face is smashed between his pecs. I breathe in his intoxicating musk and lick his hairy nipples. As I suffocate underneath his bodyweight he trusts his cock into me.

He growls every time he thrusts and I groan uncontrollably. As his body grinds against me and his dick hits my G spot, I can’t help but feel the need to cum. But I don’t, because Trevor said so. I breathe in his musk and all I think about is how a 19 year old is controlling me, a full grown 24 year old. Trevor is already so much more masculine and powerful than I will ever be. And he will only get more so with age!

“You’re going to cum in 3…2…1!” “OOOOOOOHHHHHHH” we both orgasm at the same time. I can barely breathe underneath his weight. Trevor pulls himself out of me and lifts himself up. Cum spews from his cock and my asshole onto the bed. A small puddle of cum pools on my stomach. Trevor licks it clean.

I look at Trevor’s cock and he’s still erect. He looks at mine and I am too. “Well it’s a good thing neither of us are finished yet. But before we get to that, I want you to invite Colin in here.” I do as he says. I walk over to our room and see Colin half naked. His hand is wrapped around his thick cock. He was masturbating to the sound of us! “Trevor wants you to come over here,” I tell him. Colin follows close behind me. One thing I notice is that he has to walk sideways through the doorways because his shoulders are so wide now.

Colin and I get to the guest room. “I want you two to have sex to my instructions,” Trevor orders. Colin and I both agree. “Neither of you are gonna cum until I say so. Colin, I want you to do a double bicep pose. Jamie, I want you to kiss his biceps, lick them, suck on them.” I do what Trevor says. I put my lips to Colin’s arms that are about as big as my face. I worship them with my mouth. I service them the way Trevor wants me to.

“Now Colin, hold his head there.” Colin does what he is told. My face is smushed against his bicep. I breathe in his stink and his power. My erection is raging and I can see Colin’s is too. As I kiss Colin’s arm he moans in pleasure. “Now put Jamie’s face to your nipple.” Colin does so. As I lick Colin’s nipple he moans louder. His big beefy pecs are so hot I start to moan too. I can hear Trevor growling in pleasure at the sight of us.

“Now pick him up and fuck him in the air,” Trevor orders. Colin turns me around, so I face Trevor. Colin picks me up and lifts me onto his dick. The big powerful mountain main is watch us and stroking his cock. As Colin lifts me up and down on his cock we both start moaning in pleasure. Trevor walks towards us and plants his mouth on mine. Trevor takes control and shoves his tongue in my mouth. Colin pumps his thick cock into my hole. The ecstasy is too much more me to handle. We are all moaning together. I can’t take it!

“GAAAAAAHHHH” we all scream at one time. Colin orgasmed in my hole. I came on Trevor’s hairy chest. And Trevor shot his load on my face. Colin puts me down. I stand in between the two powerful gods of muscle. “Well, good workout. Let’s do this again tomorrow,” Trevor gives one last order before taking a shower.

• 4 weeks later...

Neighborhood Workout

I have become dead weight to Colin and Trevor. They no longer get the same pump that they did while lifting me. Colin has packed on about a lot of muscle, now coming out at 6’5 and 310 lbs. His pecs have swelled in size, he can barely wear shirts anymore without ripping them open. He also refuses to shave, so every shirt shows his thick coat of dark fur. His legs and butt can’t fit into jeans anymore. So Colin either wears spandex shorts or sweatpants.

Trevor has also made some serious improvements. Now he rounds out to 6’3 and 293 lbs. Trevor is catching up to his older brother. Trevor keeps his angular, square beard. He has grown an intimidating muscle gut. Trevor has the same issues with clothes as his brother does. He usually wears a crop top and short shorts to show off his improvements.

Colin and I are still together. We sleep in the same bed, we take care of each other. But our sex life has been failing lately. We still have a lot of sex, don’t get me wrong. But it hasn’t been the same since our intimate workouts earlier during the quarantine. We still love each other very much, but our sex life is something we need to continue to figure out.

Trevor went to the gym as I laid in Colin’s arms. My mass monster boyfriend completely swallows me when he cuddles me. I am hidden from the world when I’m burrowed in his big arms and legs. All I have to think about are his biceps, and that is all I think about. “I think I’m gonna go for a run,” Colin says. An idea pops into my head. “Why don’t I come with you?” I ask.

“Baby, you’re not gonna be able to keep up with me,” Colin claims. “I’m not gonna run with you, are you crazy?” I say. “I’m just gonna be on your back. Like a piggyback ride.” A smile creeps across his face. He’s been able to outlift me for a while now. But this new challenge of how long he can run with me on his back excites Colin.

My boyfriend needs to be challenged in a relationship. As much as Colin loves being in charge in a relationship, it isn’t without the approval of me. I let him call the shots. I let him have control. Once I challenge him, he needs to fight to get it back. He loves fighting to outmuscle me. Colin also knows I love being outmuscled, which is why he has let me sleep with Trevor. We have the same desire for power, just in different ways.

Colin is ready to run, he wears nothing but his running shorts. His tanned, hairy, godlike body is on display for me and everyone else. We leave our apartment and walk out of the complex. “Hop on baby,” he smiles at me. I jump onto my beautiful boyfriend. I wrap around his shoulders and abs. I kiss his neck before he starts running.

Colin starts running and I bounce on his back as he jogs. I can hear him breathing as we start jogging down the sidewalk. People smile at us as we pass by them. I can feel every muscle in Colin move. His shoulders, his arms, his chest, and his legs are all working hard as they carry me on their run. As my body is pressed up against him I can feel pressure start to build up in my cock. Soon enough, neither Colin or I won’t be able to control ourselves.

Colin jogs three miles to a nearby park. By now, veins are popping out all over Colin’s body. Sweat is starting to coat his thick fur. I can smell his manly stink. All of this gets me high and makes my cock twitch even more.

The park is filled with crazy paths that go up and down. Colin decides to take one of them. The people in the park look at us. They see Colin, who is pushing his body to new physical and pleasurable limits. Then they see me, on Colin’s back and just enjoying the moment. It’s funny to see them move out of the way as they hear Colin and I barreling through. As Colin runs behind other hikers, I see them looking around. I’m sure they ask themselves what could possibly be making that loud stomping sound. Then when they turn around and see us, their jaws drop. I’m not sure if Colin saw them, but I did. And it made me even hornier.

Colin takes paths that are a little more difficult. He likes climbing hills and winding paths to push himself. Mile after mile he continues to push himself with different trails. “Are you okay?” I ask him. He growls in response. I’m sure that if he were tired, he would put me down. We pass a couple, a man and a woman. They look at us in awe as they see Colin in a furious pump. Every fiber is exploding with pressure. Colin’s heat is radiating out of him His sweat is now dripping off his forehead and soaking my shirt.

We are eight miles in and Colin doesn’t want to stop. My erection is starting to creep up his back. He can feel it, I know he can because he grunts when it slides up and down his back. “Wait!” he commands. Colin is going to finish his run before he can finish me. I look down and see Colin’s erection starting to poke through his shorts. His shorts can barely keep his legs and ass contained, I don’t know how well they’re going to hold him his cock.

As we continue to run the next mile, I watch as Colin’s erection grows bigger and bigger. Suddenly, RIIIIIIIPPP! Colin’s shorts are pulled apart by his mass! Colin reaches down and finishes the job. Whatever shreds that were left of his shorts are now lost in the park. More importantly, Colin is running NAKED in the park. His cock is flapping in the wind with the rest of his huge muscles.

We reach mile ten and as we pass people, they can’t contain their excitement. They see my monster of a boyfriend stomping around, naked in the park. Their jaws drop, their faces turn red, and they trip over branches. My erection continues to caress, Colin’s back and I can barely control myself. With everything going on I start to shudder in ecstasy. “Wait!” Colin growls. I force back any excitement. I have so much pleasure that I don’t know what to do with it. So I start kissing Colin’s neck. I see precum dripping from his cock and blowing in the wind.

Colin continues to run. We reach mile eleven, mile twelve, and mile thirteen. I continue to kiss him, people continue to watch us, and he continues to erupt precum from his veiny cock. Colin diverts from the path. He jobs until we are surrounded by trees. Mile fourteen, we reached mile fourteen!

“Get down,” he growls. I do so. He turns around to look at me. My hairy, sweaty, 6’5, 310 lb boyfriend looks down at me. He is panting like an animal. His growl sends shivers down my spine. His chest explodes as he inhales. Every vein in his body pops out. His cock is erect and hungry. It drips with precum and begs to be satisfied. Colin has been pushed to extreme lengths once again. I don’t think he has a limit though because he smiles at me. “I’m not done yet,” he boasts. Colin stomps towards me. Colin is hungry for more. Colin comes back to face with me. I can feel his heat radiating from his chest. Sweat drips down from his face onto mine. He stinks.

There were voices. Colin looks up and sees that same couple from before. Colin ignores them and looks at me like he used to. Colin is power hungry, he wants to control me, he wants to show me what his muscles can really do. Colin takes his meaty hand and pulls my shorts down. Colin lifts me up and turns me around, he bends me over and starts to message my asshole with his finger. He slips in a finger and I moan in pleasure.

The couple is still watching us. I like it and so does Colin. My muscle monster slips in two fingers and then takes him out. With a growl he slides his sweaty cock into me. I gasp in pleasure as he thrusts back and forth. He growls like an animal. He keeps my tiny hips still as he destroys them with his power. I start to scream in pleasure; pleasure in my boyfriend’s power, and pleasure in the fact that these people are watching us.

“Get closer!” Colin calls to them. They scurry close to us in fear. Their faces are red as they see us up close and personal. Colin is using his sheer power and might to pleasure himself and I am his humble worshipper, taking pleasure in everything he does. “Now!” Colin orders. I orgasm with intense relief. Colin roars like a dragon has he fills himself in me. The couple stands there in shock.

Colin takes himself out of me and smiles. “That was a good workout baby,” He picks me up and kissing me on the lips. Colin helps me get my shorts back on then looks at the couple who are still standing there. “Give me your shorts,” Colin says to the man. The man does what he’s told. I smile at Colin in excitement, everyone is scared of him. Colin tries to put the man’s shorts on but they are too small. Instead, Colin just wraps it around his cock. “Alright, ready to head back home baby?” Colin smiles. We walk the fourteen miles back to our house hand in hand.