At Home Workout

The quarantine has ruined by roommate’s life. Colin can no longer go to the gym and push his muscles to new limits. He is stuck at home doing bodyweight exercises. Colin whines after every at home workout. “I just don’t get the same pump that I do in the gym!”

Now Colin may be complaining, but I am certainly not. He is great to look at! Colin is 6’5 and 263 lbs of big, beefy muscle. He is perfectly tanned across his body. His big dark brown beard is as square as his actual jaw. Colin’s chest explodes in every tee shirt (when he’s wearing one) and his chest hair peaks through. One of Colin’s legs is the size of my torso, if I were stuck between them, he could probably crush me in an instant.

I have to hide in my room when Colin does his workout in the living room. One time I walked out and my erection nearly popped out of my underwear!

It was that time again. Colin was about to start working out. I’m hiding in my room with embarrassment when I hear a knock at my door.

“Hey buddy, I need some help!” Colin says.

“Yeah, what is it?” I ask looking up at his hazel eyes.

“Can you be my weight for my workout? I am doing legs today and they need a good pump! Not that you’ll give them one,” I’m not sure if that was an insult, but I don’t care, he’s right.

“No, I can’t,” If I were Colin’s weight, I would absolutely get an erection.

“Come on buddy, I promise I won’t throw you around too much.”

I can’t say know to him. Colin is so masculine. His chest screams out of his shirt at me. His thick coat of fur pokes through the fabric. His biceps force the fabric to ride up to his shoulders, but even they can’t contain his mass. All he wants is to grow bigger and harrier and I am stopping him from doing that. “Alright fine.”

“Yes!” Colin roars with excitement. His low voice sends shivers down my spine. “Alright, let’s go!” Colin peels his shirt off to reveal his thick pecs that pillow over his gut. Veins crawl up his forearm and into his shoulder. I must’ve been staring at him too much. “You ready?” he asks.

“Yeah.” Colin instructs me to stand behind him. Colin squats in front of me. His big butt graces my crotch. I lean over his shoulder. Colin traps me in between his head and bicep. My legs wrap around to his other arm. He holds my tiny legs still with his other hand. Colin lifts me up from his squat position and smiles, “you ready.”

I didn’t get a chance to answer before Colin already started lowering into the squat position. Colin stood back up like it was nothing. Colin squatted again then stood. He did rep after rep with me lying across his shoulder blades like I was nothing. I can’t take his strength. I wasn’t even giving him a challenge! Colin’s strength completely turns me on. I feel my erection getting harder at the back of Colin’s neck. He has to notice it. He has to. But Colin doesn’t say anything, he just continues to do his reps.

I can still feel my hard erection against Colin’s neck. His tight grip around my head and feet refuses to let me escape. I can start to smell Colin’s musk. My face starts to flush and my erection starts to pulse as Colin continues to lift me up and down. What even makes it worse is that Colin starts to groan! With every rep, Colin lets out a deep cry of satisfaction. I look down at his shorts and see his erection trying to burst out. Colin continues to groan with every rep. The pressure in my erection is building so much that I can’t take it. I start to let out soft moans until Colin and I are moaning together. Colin and I let out a loud moan and I come in my shorts. I look down and see cum pouring through the fabric of Colin’s shorts. He puts me down and I face him.

“Do you wanna-“

“Let’s go on to the next workout,” Colin says. “I’m gonna do lunges next.” Colin instructs me to jump in his arms. My face is right night to his as he cradles me in his arms. “You ready?” he whispers to me. I nod. Colin puts his right foot forward and lunges. He steps backwards and then lunges with his left foot. He continues to alternate feet as my erection starts to grow again.

Colin moves his face closer to mine with every rep. I feel his beard scratch against my baby face. Then his lips meet mine. Colin continues to lunge, holding me in his arms, and exploring my mouth. I can feel his erection poke my butt. Our tongues dance with each other as Colin holds me like I don’t exist. Forward and backward Colin lunges. Forward and backward his tongue moves in my mouth. Forward and backward his erection rubs against my butt through his shorts.

We start to moan again. I can hear his deep voice rumble through his body. “I’m gonna make you come again,” Colin commands. “And I’m gonna do it hand’s free.” I do what he says. I don’t touch my erection. I run my fingers through his beard as he moans in my mouth. The pure power and dominance of Colin sends me through a frenzy. I feel safe in his arms. I am his. Pressure builds and I cum in my shorts for a second time. As I groan, Colin lets out a roar. A vein in his bicep bulges and I feel his cum splatter on my shorts.

Colin puts me down. I look at his short that have been soaked through with his own cum. “I don’t need these anymore.” Colin peels the shorts off his gigantic legs. His tanned, veiny, and hairy erection pops out. It doesn’t look tired, neither does Colin. In fact I think he is just getting started. “Alright, next exercise. Burpees.”

Colin instructs me to climb on his back. I wrap my legs around his waist that is bigger than my shoulders. My arms wrap around his chest. The hair on Colin’s body curls around my arms and legs. Colin does a jumping jack and falls to the ground. Colin does a push up. He lunges up and does another rep. I hang on as Colin goes up and down with each rep.

My erection starts to grow another time. This time, it pulses against his back. Precum starts to lather up like oil. Colin’s voice starts to boom again. I take a peak around his wide lats and see his raging erection. I moan in Colin’s back and start to kiss it. I can taste his sweat and smell is manly stink. Colin roars even louder than before. His back muscles flex as he stands straight up. I orgasm in his back. I can hear Colin panting. “Get off,” he commands.

I do what he says and turn to him. His long ropey come is all over the ground. “Good workout bud,” Colin smiles at me. “But it’s time for a post workout flex sess.” Colin commands me to sit on the ground. I do so. He sits in front of me and smiles devilishly.

Colin wraps his legs in a scissor around me. “Try to get out!” Colin says. I try to inch my way through, but his meaty, hairy legs are too strong for me. I try to leverage myself from his legs but nothing works. I am at Colin’s control. “Haha! You’re mine!” Colin boasts. I continue to try and pry but there is no use. Colin is too strong for me. I look up and see Colin looking at me with the most dominating sneer. He points his erection at me. It spews out hot cum on my face and chest.

Four times! Colin orgasmed four times! I licked up the cum around my face and chest, then Colin let me go. Colin reaches over and kisses me on the lips. “Good workout, bud! We’ll do arms tomorrow.”

HOT little story!   And the perfect story for the situation we are all in.  If only we were all quarantined with a huge muscle hunk who is yearning for ANY sort of weight to use for a workout. 

Part 2

I had avoided Colin for the rest of the day. I might do the same today. I might just lay in my bed under the blankets. I couldn’t handle talking to him after our workout together. I would’ve been a babbling mess. I would’ve gotten hard as soon as I saw him. All I can think about is how I was so mesmerized by him. I am still so mesmerized by him. But I’m not sure if he wants the same thing. It could’ve just been a workout to him; something to pump his muscles. I stayed in my room. I didn’t even eat. I couldn’t see him. I couldn’t talk to him. I couldn’t-

*knock* *knock*

Colin walks in without permission. “Hi,” he coos. “I didn’t see you a lot yesterday…” he sounds like he wants to say so much more. “I’m kind of sore from yesterday do you think you could give me a message?” Colin asks innocently. I nod. Colin sits down at the edge of my bed. His weight completely flattens the mattress as he sits down. I roll over closer to him and sit behind his back.

I can hide behind his back with how wide it is. Colin’s skin is hot to the touch. He has a fire burning in him. I rub around his back and feel all his strength. Everything about him is big and powerful. I run my bony little fingers to his shoulder. I can’t even wrap my hands around his shoulder. I move down to his biceps. I can barely even wrap my hand around half of his bicep. Colin doesn’t flex, I think because he knows I’ll cum.

*Grrrrrrr*

My stomach rumbles.

“You hungry?” Colin turns around and grins. I nod. “I can make you something to eat if you want?” “Yeah, can you?” “Sure…can we work out first?” I couldn’t say no. Despite my trepidation, I couldn’t say no to this big powerful man. “Yeah.”

“Great!” Colin jumps up from my bed and my mattress springs to life! Colin jobs to the living room and our whole apartment shakes with every step of his. I follow behind him like a little mouse. “Okay! Today is arm day are you ready?” I nod. “Okay. But you can’t come until we’re finish, got it?” I’d do anything he told me to.

Colin strips off his shirt, so all he’s wearing are short shorts. He gets on the ground and planks. “Hop on!” he says. I lay on Colin’s back. His wide back. My cock rests right on top of his bubble butt. “Hang on bud. I’m gonna go fast!” I try to wrap my arms around Colin’s torso, but I can’t! He’s too big! What am I supposed to hang onto then? Colin starts to lower himself. I grab onto his traps that jut out from his neck.

Colin goes up and down, up and down. I feel his shoulders tense as he lowers himself. His butt clenches as he touches the floor. When he pushes up this shoulder muscles push my arms up and challenge my grip on his neck. As his butt clenches and unclenches against my cock, I start to get hard. Colin goes faster and faster, as if trying to test me. Colin continues to go up and down and pressure starts to build. I feel my stomach tensing as I feel an orgasm coming on.

I can’t. I can’t! Not until we finish the workout. I dig my nails into Colin’s neck to stop myself from orgasming. Colin continues to do pushups and I dig my nails harder into his neck. Colin starts to growl. He likes it. I clench my nails tighter into him. I moan into his back. I can’t take the pressure anymore. Colin starts to slow down for me. He’s barely tired. Colin stops his reps for me. “Get off.” He commands.

I stand before him panting. My erection tries to burst through my shorts. Colin looks at me, hand on hip, erection stretching through his short fabric, and doubtful. “Are you gonna make it through this workout?” “Yes!” My determination makes him smiles. “Well you might as well take those off,” Colin looks at my shorts. “It’s only constricting you.” I don’t move. I’m not sure if I can take getting naked with him. “Here.” Colin peels off his shorts. His erection pops out. I don’t move. “Do you want me to help you?” I nod. Colin comes over to me. I want to bury my face in his dark furry pecks.

Colin grabs my tee shirt and I raise my arms. He gently pulls my shirt over my head. Colin looks under my arms at my armpits. There’s not a lot of hair down there, not compared to him. “Cute,” he snickers. Colin kneels and pulls down my shorts. My erection pops in front of his face. Colin smiles. He wants it. But he is going to keep his promise.

“Alright. Time to do some curls.” Colin instructs me to tense up again. With this right hand he grabs my bicep. With his left he grabs my calf. Colin lifts me into the air and starts curling me. He takes time with these reps to keep me from getting too excited. I watch as his massive arms contract into huge powerful balls. Colin lifts me with ease but still gets a good pump. I can see veins starting to pop out all over his arms.

I can smell Colin’s stink starting to fill the room. It turns me on even more. A little bit of precum starts to drip from my cock. Colin notices it. He lifts me up over his head and opens his mouth. Colin lets the drop fall into his mouth and he swallows it. Colin growls at he lowers me and continues doing reps. With each curl he grows. His deep voice is animalistic. I see his erection growing even more veiny as he continues lifting me.

I look at Colin and all he is doing is looking at my cock. He lifts me up so my erection is level with his face. Colin opens his mouth and starts to swallow my cock. I can’t cum. I have to do what he says. But I can’t take it. I melt in his arms from ecstasy. Colin catches me and cradles me in his arms. “Hmm,” his deep giggle booms in his chest. “Looks like we’re gonna have to do some more training.” Colin chuckles. Then kisses me on the lips. He let’s me go.

“Alright. One more workout before you get to eat.” Colin takes me to the pull up bar. He has me hang onto his neck. I can barely wrap my legs around his thick quads. Our cocks are smushed against each other. Colin puts his hands on the pullup bar and I nuzzle my face in his chest. As Colin pulls up his chest blows up like a balloon. I feel all his powerful muscles tense as he lifts us in the air.

Colin groans as he pulls us up and down. His body hair gets glossy with sweat. His stink gets even more potent. Precum coats out cocks as we grind each other. I start to lick his chest. I can taste his salty man sweat from his chest. I move my tongue to his nipple and lick it. I roll my tongue over it and start to suck slightly. Colin lets out a huge groan as I lick his nipples. As he lifts us up, his hips thrust so our cocks slide together. With every rep Colin thrusts. Up and down, up and down. Colin takes us deeper into a sexual trance. I continue to lick around his nipples. Colin’s breath starts to grow heavy. As we continue to grind on each other pressure builds. But I control myself. I will not cum. Not until he says so.

Colin lets go of the bar. “Get on your knees.” He demands. Colin seems impatient. Like he can’t control himself. I hop off of him and get on my knees. Colin grabs the back of my head and pushes it to his cock. I swallow his veiny cock as he thrusts it into my mouth. I move my tongue to explore it’s girth, it’s hair, and it’s stink. Colin growls like an animal again and he thrusts faster and faster. I look up at him and see an arrogant smile across his face. He owns me and he knows it.

Colin continues to stretch my mouth with his cock. Sweat starts to pool in beads on his face and chest. He glistens with masculine power as I take his cock. Colin roars louder than I’ve ever hear him. The veins in his arms pop up. His chest balloons up bigger than I could imagine. Cum fills my mouth in pools. I swallow and swallow until I feel Colin’s cock get soft. Colin pulls his cock out of my mouth and puts a hand on my cheek.

“You still hungry?” I was feeling quite full actually. Colin’s cum had filled me up. “No, I’m not.” I reply. Colin smiles, proud of his accomplishment. “Well I still am.” Colin then get’s down on his knees and puts his mouth to my cock. His big muscle butt stands proud in the air. He swallows me and moves his tongue up my shaft. It takes me only a couple seconds before I orgasm in his mouth. I had been restraining myself during the whole workout that it didn’t take much.

Colin swallows my load and smiles at me. “I’m still hungry so I’m gonna make some food.” I thought so. He gets up and reaches his hand out for mine. Colin hoists me up into the air and gets my clothes for me. I lift up my arms and he tickles my hairless armpits before he puts my shirt on for me. Colin opens the shorts up so I can step in them. “Hey babe, I don’t want this to be just a workout. I wanna take care of you. Is that okay with you?”

Is that okay with me? Colin you can do whatever you want with me.