foker

Zoe's Agonizing Efforts. Part 1

It was my fifth day in the Netherlands. They hired me to shoot some advertisements in Den Haag and I was going through rows of boring food brands, trying my best to give them a better image that they actually deserved. I have already gotten mentally tired of the routing and especially of the casual white walls of the place they brought me every day to. Not mentioning all the shiny fake smiles, which were accompanying clicks of my camera every now and then.

However, today it was different. From the very start in the morning, the driver took me to another location, near the docks. Noticing new scenery around, I briefly checked with the agenda and found out that for today we have a new brand to work with, namely the one producing protein supplements. It has changed everything. The highlight of the day for me was a fitness model, or, due to her extremely bulky condition, I would rather say a bodybuilding model who was presenting the product. One of the crew told me her name was Zoe and she is insanely cool, but also kind mysterious in her behaviour, not letting people to know too much about her. When I saw her first time at the shooting place standing with her massive figure and an incredible V-shape backwards to me, I mistook her for a man. What a fool I was. Afterwards looking at her young beautiful face and magnificent feminine gestures through the camera-lens I had many chances to admire her workout-suit covered body full of grace and extremely developed musculature. She was simply made for posing. I made an assumption she was not even in her twenties. This young hulking maiden was responding and working with the camera very well. Having her all the time gracefully turning and moving around, I could not believe how truly big she was. Even though almost all of her frame was covered in a workout outfit my eyes got wider every time I was looking at the ripped and shredded curves of this angel. Muscles so big and well defined that they were ready to burst through the material. It occurred to me at some point that she was smiling and occasionally lovingly nodding her head at me. Off course, I knew all that was for sake of the product she was called to promote, but I simply could not get rid of the humble feeling, that the shiny rays from her eyes, full of joy, passion and somehow sexual energy were meant for me. Silly me, always ready to make things up. However, after we finished shooting, all I could do was just watching her passing near my suitcase, going to the exit and making my mind go crazy with her huge and ripped glutes, heavily bouncing up and down as she left. When I was packing my stuff, I found a small piece of paper on my camera-bag with the words handwritten: “Meet me today at 22:00. Bring your camera with you. Zoe.” The exact address was there as well.

After couple of hours of anticipation, I arrived to the mentioned place, finding myself being very much intrigued. It was a quite big house close to the shoreline. I stood there, full of excitement, making couple of pushes on the doorbell. Only after a minute or so heard I some steps and Zoe appeared, opening the door. There she was, her beautiful smile shining to me. “Glad you came, please come in and… follow me”. Zoe’s voice sounded a bit like she was trying to catch her breath after running or something. Her wide frame was wrapped in a white robe and I briefly thought to myself, already preparing a suitable apology, that my visit took her out of the bathroom. We crossed a big space of her living room and she faced me stopping at the door with a sign “Hardcore Workout Station”. “You know… I liked the way you made pictures of me today… I want you to… photograph me during my… workout. Would you do this for me?” Being excited with her unusual request I replied, “Sure thing, you don’t even have to ask!” Zoe half-opened her mouth and rubbed her forehead in an attempt to wipe the sweat from her face. “I’m asking because… emm… when I workout, I push my body… really hard… and it might be a bit… shocking to… see. Well, are you ready?”. One of her eyebrows went up, evaluating me while she stretched both arms over her head and clasped her wrists, arching her back in a stretch and letting out a soft and content moan. “I was born ready, let’s do this”

Opening the door, we both entered a big gym, gorgeously equipped with plenty of workout stations, machines, free weights of all kinds, bars, weighted chains and heavy-loaded pieces of metal I had no idea about. There was even a pair of professional gymnastic rings hanging from the ceiling. Investigating all that parts of heavy iron, I turned myself around and when coming back to face Zoe she has already taken her white robe off. My jaw simply dropped down. In front of me stood young female Adonis with insanely ripped bulging muscles covered in prominent vines. Zoe was a hulking anatomy chart of shredded, striated and vascular musculature. With all her muscles so extremely overdeveloped, she somehow had managed to keep her amazing feminine figure. Most of all thanks to her packed glutes and supremely stacked man-shaming pectorals. What made me looking at her stunned for some seconds was the fact that the only piece of clothes Zoe still had on were sharply curved very thin black thongs, which were desperately struggling to cover her sex. Her magnificent smile appeared again on one of the catchiest faces I have ever seen in my life. “Do you like… what you see?”, she asked me fully aware of the mesmerized state she has put me with her bulging body into.

I only managed to nod. Zoe twisted a little back and forth and I could not decide where to land my look onto, alternating between her heavily hanging ripped pecs with no breast tissue at all and her massive arms. Observing the hard striations of her biceps and the protruding outlines of the finger-sized veins running all over them, they were beyond huge even without going into tensioning state. The beautiful Dutch girl then brought both her arms up at once and flexed in an incredible double bicep pose. This made her already colossal arms transform before my eyes, exploding into enormous slabs of she-beef. Each of the shredded biceps was now at least 22 inches in girth! I marvelled at Zoe’s screaming with power arms, which were pure muscle, wrapped in skin that performed more like elastic see-through wrapper at some point. She flexed her arms harder and every tiny striation from the flexors of her forearms, to her hulking biceps and delts deepened and looked like they had been etched into slab or agate covered in a mesh of veins. She grinned while noticing how easily she has sent me to a mesmerized state by a simple double biceps pose. “I think… we will both enjoy this session, please, start shooting and take as many captures as… needed”.

Zoe turned around and walked to the squat rack. Meanwhile I adjusted my camera and made the first pictures, featuring her broad muscular back, shockingly ripped glutes with insanely deep striations and her barrel thighs. “Let’s do some warm-up”, Zoe’s voice sounded as much confident as it was sexy. She began to load the bar with heavy 50-kg disks and did not stop until there were five big plates on each side of the 40-kg reinforced barbell. “No way” I shouted, “That’s more than half a ton!”. She only winked at me and got her massive frame under the overloaded bar. Her face expression has changed to rather focused and concentrated. In awe was I studying through camera lens magnificent legs of this incredible Dutch muscle goddess. They were truly a thing of phaenomenon: long and immensely packed with muscles. Zoe had as well perfectly heart shaped calves that bulged out several inches and started to split near the bottom. On top of those were her quads and what a sight they were. Definitely not less than 40 inches around and shredded to the bone. Every individual muscle group had an unmatched level of definition on her bulging with painfully developed striations quadriceps muscles. They almost looked bigger than a football in shape and size.

Zoe centred her position adjusting her massive shoulders under the steel bar. Even the slightest of her movements made her quads twitch and bounce, each individual muscle fighting for space on her shredded legs. While she was slowly bending her back to push her hulking young muscular body exactly in between the two columns of the squat rack, I changed my position and took couple of pics standing behind this colossal mass of she-beef. Being not able to accept the fact that this was a girl most probably in her late teen-years.

Noticing me going from behind, Zoe bent down a little bit lower and flexed her glutes and hamstrings very hard. My eyes widened, I could hardly believe what I was witnessing. Her ripped glutes looked as if they could be two large jack-o'-lanterns with how striated they were. I zoomed my camera and kept following her legs down, stopping at her radiating hamstrings, watching each long-taught cord form a small dint on the back of her legs as she bent down causing them to bulge outward and inward. Zoe got back up in a determine manner and said. "Here… try to make some close-up photos… Nghaa…". With that she straightened with the heavy loaded bar on her shoulders, took a couple of steps forward and began to squat with all this immense weight. She grunted with efforts but moved rhythmically downwards and upwards with all those heavy plates on the ends of the barbell pressing down. As she got into her perfect rhythm, I was clearly entranced by what was happening in front of me. For some time I’ve totally forgotten to make photos and just stood there, watching this young girl’s behemoth legs lifting more than half a ton rep after rep. Mediocre grunts and moans were leaving her mouth and I stepped forward in order to see her slightly contorted face. “Unghh… Arghh… Hufff…”, then she said, never stopping her pace “Don’t… ughh… forget… mmhhaa… the photos… hhuurr…”.  Moving all the weight up and down Zoe’s legs reached completely other level of muscularity. With each rep, they pulsed and quivered under the strain of all that mass of metal. More veins appeared on them, thicker than my fingers!

10 reps… 20 reps… 40 reps…! Incredibly she kept going! I could not register anymore how many times has she lowered her colossally shredded glutes to the floor, there were plenty of veins running over them, making her butt look like something alien.           5 minutes… 7 minutes… 8 minutes… of squatting. Zoe was really straining herself now, but still keeping the pace. She was looking straight at me “Urrrghhhhaaa… yes… Grghaaa… more…! Watch… my legs… grow… bigger… nghaaa…!”.

Her thighs were now covered in a web of veins and a layer of sweat. It occurred to me that this is truly a serious business – the level of devotion she has been putting in the exercise was insanely remarkable and I recalled her words about me being ready to witness this. “Mghhgraa…!”, she gritted her teeth and continued squatting up and down for another 5 minutes! Then suddenly she stopped and straightened with the weight. “Mhaa… be sure… to film… this…” Breathing heavily she closed her eyes. What happened next has completely blown my mind. Her bulging tree-trunk legs started to slide down in the opposite directions! “Gghhhuuu….”, a deep growl from Zoe filled the gym. She was slowly and controllably lowering herself into a split position, with 540 kilograms on her shoulders! “Impossible… no fucking way”, I murmured in disbelief staring at this insane feat of strength. Her trembling quadriceps exploded with more shredded definition, more fat veins appeared on them. Her calves bulged and quivered, stabilizing this crazy descend. Zoe growled and sobbed all the time, before finally her legs landed parallel to the floor in a perfect 180-degree split.

“Oh… my… fucking gawd…”, I yield at her. She open her beautiful eyes, they were full of tears of this agonizing effort. Zoe had so much muscle in her thighs and calves that her feet were hanging in the air, pointing perfectly to the sides like during the hardest ballet exercises. What a remarkable flexibility was she able reach with such a huge mass of she-beef! When I was about to say something her pretty face contorted again, she threw her head back and I got to my knees, seeing what this incredible muscle girl was about to performing. A loud roar came from Zoe; she tensed all her muscles, starting from her biceps, then her pecs, then her magnificent 10-pack of the billiard balls-sized abs and into her stretched legs. “GGGRRHHAAA…!”. It was as if an electrical impulse came through her ripped body and, impossibly, her legs flexed even harder and she began to lift herself upwards by bringing her agonizingly bulging leg-pillars together. Tears mixed with sweat ran down her cheeks and dropped on the metal barbell on her shoulders, then travelled lower and gathered on her colossal glutes. They were protruding so far from her body I swear I could put a soda bottle on each of them and there would be enough space to place another! I watched in awe as slowly, all the time screaming and sobbing, Zoe was straightening her frame. Her mammoth legs radiating with power. It took her almost a minute until she was at the same position she started this agonizing exercise with.   

“One…” she exhaled. “Please, bring… more… weight… unghhaa…”

Part 2

Refusing to believe and accept what this insanely shredded young muscle goddess in front of me was saying, I stood there, astonished by the incredible feat of strength she has just performed. Her frame was shaking, heavy loaded sides of the barbell were desperately trying to bring her down. Zoe looked me in the eye and repeated, “Please… add… more weight… ngha…”. I rushed to the stack of iron and tried to pick up a 50-kg plate. Gosh it was heavy! I pulled with all my body weight, the plate trembled a bit but there was no way I could heave it. Zoe was watching this readjusting her position, her mouth opened showing the edge of her tongue. Incredible, she had 10 such plates on her shoulders and I was not able to lift one. “Try… the smaller…”, she exhaled. I grabbed the 25-kg one and slid it on the left side of the barbell, repeating the same on her right. It seemed to have no impact on the Zoe’s strained frame, only a light shaking appeared on her quadriceps. “More… put all the 25s…”. She was colossal, with every visible inch of taut, tanned skin completely rippling with unnatural vascularity to accompany the similarly frightening size of her impossible body. I did as she ordered, refusing to believe how hardcore she was. Every time I put the next weight the shuddering in her mammoth thighs worsened. “Grhhaa… yes… more…”.  Finally, having additionally five 25-kg plates on each side of the barbell has brought the complete mass Zoe had to withstand to unthinkable 790 kilograms!

My hands were wet and shaking, I made a couple of pics, my hungry eyes went from her ankle, up the ridiculous swells and bulges of her pumped legs, lingering for a moment on stretched, distended thongs that were barely visible, engulfed by the mass of muscles around.  The strain of her cobblestone, lower abdominals in combination with her powerful, thick and pulsating glutes had almost made them disappear.  From there her bloated, taut ten-pack stomach led into two toaster sized mounds of striated, cubical pectoral muscles, any remains of feminine looking breasts were lost in the sheer massive volume of her thick and insanely ripped chest muscles themselves. Zoe’s impressive orbs of power-packed she-beef were impossibly ripped, her nipple-placement was ridiculous: two thick bullets pointing vertical right at the floor. It was a sight of extreme sexuality to watch the drops of sweat running over her colossal chest, redirected by bulges of the pencil-thick veins, finishing their journey on the ends of Zoe’s unnaturally long nipples and finally dropping down to her shredded legs.  Her huge pecs full of extreme vascularity looking ready to explode, layers of muscles cutting deeply into the hard bulges and swells of her upper abs cubes. Gawd, she was beyond believe.

With a loud grunt Zoe began to perform another set of squats, now with more weight on her shredded shoulders. I looked at her swollen glutes when she was at the bottom of this cruel exercise. Cables of vascularity feeding her hot, engorged butt-muscles, pumping more blood to the most extreme ass I’ve seen in my life. “Gffrha… one… two… three… ngha…”, Zoe counted with her face full of effort and concentration. I could only silently mumble to myself “This is impossible…” The 10th rep was a pure agony nevertheless she finished it with a guttural grunt. Her immense thighs were shaking badly. I took another capture with my camera in order to justify later what I was witnessing now. Noticing this, Zoe looked down to the throbbing, vascular softballs of her pecs, and flexed it harder for me. “Ughhaaraar… pfhhaa… nghaaa…”, she breathed in short strokes. How could she focus on flexing her chest having her back and legs und such a terrible strain? I swear I could hear a creaking leather sound as her skin accommodated the additional, unreal mass, and then came a louder grunt from Zoe as the flex was completed. Her nipples lengthened as well and were almost about to scratch the bulging meat of her upper abdominal cubes! Thick muscles wrestling one another for room on her man-shaming chest were driving me crazy.

What came next has completely blown my mind. Zoe lifted her head a bit, her eyes met mine again and she whispered, “I want you to… get… on my… glutes…”. As in a dream I obeyed, put my camera aside to film in a video mode, stood behind her shredded-to-the-core frame and, without taking my winter shoes off, climbed onto her radiating with power glutes. “Uhhh… yess…”, she murmured. I could not believe how hard and extremely developed her Gluteus Maximus were. She kept her back straight, only slightly leaning forward and there was enough space for me to accommodate my feet, having my toes pointing just a bit sideways! It felt like staying on a solidified lava-rocks. I put my hands over the barbell on her broad shoulders to stabilize myself just about time, as Zoe said “Hold on…”, and inhaled a huge portion of air. Unbelievably, she squatted with all this weight again, and eventually began to perform rep after solid rep, grunting heavily! Her muscles were so big and so hard. “Aaaahhhh…", the young muscle-queen moaned loudly at the apex of the 10th repetition. She invested extra efforts to keep her glutes as flexed as possible when moving up and down in order to keep me there. There was a wall-mirror in front of us and as Zoe flexed her rigid, bloated thighs again while holding more than 850 kilograms, I saw more mind-blowing mass in her watermelon-sized, razor-defined quads. Tears began to run on her reddened cheeks.  Her trembling was really bad now and I was thinking we would fall at any moment. “Should I step down?”, I asked uncertainly. Facing me in the mirror Zoe whispered through gritted teeth “Grrhhaa… no… stay where you are… this is… for you…”. The exhausted young muscle goddess tensed her ripped glutes even harder, lifting me higher by the sheer strength of her beefy ass. Then her legs started to slide sideways! Oh gawd! Was she doing it again?! With so much weight and after so many squats!? The expression on her beautiful face showed a musk of determination, tiredness and agony of a titanic efforts she was putting into this unthinkable feat of strength. This girl was really hardcore! “GRRHHHAAAaaa…”, with her mouth half open Zoe continued to perform an insane spit calling on the reserves her exhausted muscles still had. A grin on her face was telling a story of a tuff suffering and pain. The movement caused her already twenty-one-inch calves to swell like balloons, each resettling into diamonds of rock-hard upside-down heart shaped meat, cut to shreds, with the most extreme vascularity I have ever seen. I readjusted my sweaty hands on her back, which was a textbook definition of vascularity, her entire mind-blowing musculature was fed by hundreds upon hundreds of veins and arteries, all bringing more blood to her lower body in order to perform this impossible feat. When we were half way down, I heard a loud tearing sound, the lowest pair of her abdominal cubes got so shredded and flexed that her black thongs could not resist any longer. Being stretched by her extremely pumped buttocks they simply exploded and landed on the floor in pieces. Zoe landed in a perfect 180-degree split position again, with her toes pointing to the opposite directions. However, the underside of her screaming with pain glutes could not touch the floor because her colossal thighs got so swollen with pure muscles. She looked at me from the mirror, face full of insane effort, eyes in tears, yet they were sending rays of extreme sexuality. “Uhhh…watch… how strong… my muscles are…”, she opened her mouth and licked her upper lip. Suddenly my left foot rose an inch or two higher and then slowly went down, then the same happened to my right foot. Oh gawd, she was alternatively flexing her magnificent glute muscles! As if it wasn’t crazy enough to perform this split thing by itself, Zoe began to show me she had even more strength in her muscle-butt!

After a minute of this flexing and holding under terrible strain her breathing became more like a growling. She flexed all her butt-muscles very hard at one time, lifting me ever higher, threw her head back and roared. “GRRHHHAHAHARRR…!!”. No fucking way, does she want to stand up with this heavy barbell on her shoulders and me on her pulsating glutes by bringing her huge legs together?! Arteries bulged on her abdominal wall, they shrinked both inwards and outwards at the same time, muscles tightening and hardening as they still yet expanded in size. Zoe's midsection was now almost twice as thick as at the moment she started this exercise. Her stomach muscles had been pumped to the point where they created canals almost 3 inches deep! Her blocky pectorals creating an 8 inches deep cleavage of thick stone muscles themselves were hanging heavily upon the first freakish bubbles of her abdominal column. Her ripped pecs were protruding so far from her body that you could put a grown-up man to sit on top of each of them! Zoe growled and tensed them even harder so they jumped almost to touch her jaw! Unbelievably, ever slowly, Zoe was bringing her mammoth and extremely muscular legs closer and closer to each other and we started to rise! She was in agony, with every visible inch of taut, tanned skin completely rippling with exhaustion, yet her will power was ordering every muscle in her body to work even harder in order to do this insane feat of strength.

About half way up Zoe stopped her uplifting, her shaking became really wild. It occurred to me that of course, there are limits and she has outdone a lot of them till now. How wrong was I. Suddenly, she looked at me again, her eyes on fire, her face in a terrible pain of these inhuman efforts “Ughhhhaaaa…. this… is… for… you… nhaa…”, what I saw in the mirror made my jaw drop. Pausing her elevation at the most difficult phase, Zoe’s left hand let go of supporting the heavy 790-kg barbell on her shoulders, leaving it to her right hand only. Seductively, her tiny hand cupped one pec, tracing the bullet of her erect nipple, then continued downwards, cupping each bulge of abdominal muscle as she traced her shredded ten-pack with her trembling fingers down to her cunt.  She rolled her abs slowly, a smile of agony and satisfaction appeared on her face in tears as she could not resist admiring the cobblestone perfection as each brick of abdominal development bulged on her huge ladder of midsection. “Yess…. more… harder… look at how… hardcore I am… nghaaa…!”.

I almost fainted, Zoe’s cobra-hood of back muscles expanded more, pushing my arms apart, pulsating glutes began to dance up and down chaotically, freakish thickness of their rippling sent my mind to nirvana. It all made me lose my balance on this young muscle queen’s massive glutes and I fall backwards, landing on the floor wet of her sweat and cunt juices. When I looked up, Zoe stood perfectly straight, breathing heavily and shaking with the barbell still on her shoulders.

With her hand running over her radiating abdominal muscles she exhaled “Two…”

Part 3

Moaning heavily with tears running down her reddened cheeks, Zoe took couple of steps back and with a laud grunt racked the huge barbell onto the metal hinges of the weight station. Her colossal legs gave out and she dropped on all fours right under the impossible mass she has been lifting for reps. Facing the floor with her eyes closed she desperately tried to stabilize her breathing.

Being completely shocked of what I have just witnessed and not knowing how to react or what to say I found nothing better to do than to grab my camera and took some of the craziest pics in my life. The proximity of this young muscle goddess could not be fully excepted by my brain. Her relative short but unbelievably wide frame, thickened and amplified with every breath she took. Pumped slabs of steeled muscles vibrated with hardcore strength. Her mammoth thighs shaking in the aftermath of extreme workout. Each and every cord of her incredible quadriceps still trembling. Zoe’s enormous man-shaming pectorals locked firmly between her shredded veiny biceps. Watching at all this quivering muscle madness through the camera lens I could only think of some outrageously exaggerated manga-art featuring impossibly muscled girls. Visions of hard, bulging, oiled cartoon monstrosities appeared in my head - bodies bloated with gigantic muscle under young, supermodel faces.  But these were all drawings, and I could not comprehend that a lot of imaginary art just paled in comparison to the young, beautiful muscle-goddess just inches from me. Zoe’s shattering physique combined with her gorgeous look made suspect that I somehow was losing the track of what was real and what was not.

“Huuuuff… nhaa…”, her loud sighs reflected off the gym-walls made the whole ambient extremely sexy. Then she straightened, stood up and looked at me, her face was rather a mask of exhaustion. I could only mutter “This was… unbelievable…”, marveling at her remarkable physic of hers. Zoe managed a brief smile, running both her tiny hands over her protruding pectorals down to the mountains and valleys of her abs cubes, a slight flex turning her stomach into a perverted, shredded cobblestoned canyon of muscularity. “You have the biggest and the hardest muscles I have ever seen, especially your glutes, impossible!”, finally I got brave enough to speak of what was going on. She only grinned and I could see a fire lighted in her eyes. “It has been… only a warm up… do you want to see… how hardcore I train my buttocks?”.

My mouth opened but I could not make a sound, there was only my head going chaotically up and down. Zoe turned her broad muscular back to me and walked to the opposite wall. Meanwhile I studied her bubbling, wrought-iron glute muscles as the teen muscle-queen came closer to a strange steel I-beam, which was two meters long and firmly attached to the ceiling with four big bolts. The distance between its end and the floor was about one and a half meter. The tip of it was flattened and performed in a prolongated T-form. It looked quite like the ones you see at construction sites, only shorter. There was a small ladder under it, Zoe climbed it on, her big quad muscles swinging from side to side, faced me again and said “I would need you… to help me with this exercise… be ready… to see my muscles work… harder…”, her voice was so sexy and so serious at the same time. Very much excited, I rushed closer, never stopping to admire her outstanding figure. Standing on the ladder, she had the squished end of the I-beam at her chest level. All of a sudden, Zoe went into a handstand and by maneuvering her massively thick and widely bulging, awesomely veiny body, brought her buttocks closer to the T-formed steel end. Leaning backwards, she flexed her shredded glutes and they began to move apart, hugging the iron appendix. “Uhh… yess…”, she whispered filling the cold metal touch on her pulsating flesh.

My eyes darted frantically from her delicate face, to her striated, pumpkin-sized glutes. I stepped closer and then aside to reach a proper field of view for my camera.  The majority of what I could see were thick, meat-stuffed and veiny Gluteus Maximus, bulging striations crossing one another and making her skin look like scaled top of a volcano.  Glances at her young, gorgeous face, green eyes and sweet red lips, made the outrageous, ripped to shreds body right in front of me much more perverted and confusing as well. What happened next made me step back in shock, having the steel end of the I-beam securely between her beefy glutes, Zoe tensed her butt muscles, grabbing a hold on the metal rod with the sheer power of her radiating ass! With her hands she carefully moved aside the ladder and let go of it, now supporting herself in the air by pressing her glutes together, the T-form end trapped firmly in between her shredded alien buttocks! “Nghaaa…!”, she breathed out and straightened her massive back and legs to the opposite sides, reaching a perfect horizontal position. I swallowed hard, watching her vein-mapped, muscle-lumped stomach got under strain of this incredible feat of strength. Zoe put her hands on her back and flexed her already enormous pectorals, the hard chest screamed with wriggling meat, the 2-inch long nipples pointed straight down at the floor.

Zoe’s huge power-packed physique was held there by the rippling muscles of her butt! Her face contorted showing how much effort she had to put in order to maintain her body in this insane state. Every small and big muscle was tensed and worked hard, pulsating with web of thick veins. Her glutes got totally explosive, expanding unnaturally beyond any imaginable anatomical limits. With a grunt of terrible effort Zoe flexed them even harder and, to my amazement, I saw additional quirky bulges atop of the major gluteus meat on each of her ripped-to-shreds ass-cheeks. It was impossible for me to understand how could such a young beautiful girl threw herself under such brutal body-punishing trainings in order get so much muscle mass!

As if being able to read my mind, Zoe pointed at the stack of 25-kg plates on the floor to her left, turned her head to me and whispered “These babies belong… on my back… bring them on…!”, gawd her trembling voice sounded extremely sensual. Her body was already under an awful strain, how could she be willing to make it even more difficult!? This girl was simply insanely extreme.  In seconds I found myself standing on the ladder with a heavy weight next to her shuddering body, refusing to believe she was doing this to herself. “Put it on…”, the young muscle angel exhaled and began to perform an ever-expanding double biceps pose, expanding her huge back muscles to a ridiculous size and inviting me to let go of the plate. In awe I saw how metal touched the canyons of her hot V-shaped back-meat. “Grhaa…”, only a slight guttural grumble left her mouth and she kept her body still horizontal in the air, flexing her ass-cheeks more to except this additional punishment. Her intoxicatingly close erupting volcano of a body was filled to the bursting point with rock hard, disgustingly cut muscle. I would never get how was she able to hold herself stretched in the air only by the strength of her glutes?!

She released the biceps pose and touched the sides of her screaming buttocks with her tiny hands “Feel… my… muscles…unhaaa…”. Immediately I went for Zoe's throbbing, swelling and pulsating orbs of glute-meat.  My sweaty hands roamed the bumpy, granite landscape of her radiating butt, feeling finger-thick veins feeding them with blood, as Zoe continued to keep her enormous body-beef in this agonizing, fully straightened-in-the-air position. “AAAarrghhh… yesss…”, the heavy 25-kg plate was inevitably trying to bring her down, but she was fighting it, gritting her teeth.

With every second of this incredible workout my hands felt more moving, pumping veins under the taut, tanned skin of her ass-cheeks.  The feeling of smooth skin stretched like rubber over monstrous, solid rocks of power has completely perplexed me. “Fucking shit… so much muscles, so huge!”, I mumbled. Her face reddened and with a loud sigh she arched her colossal back higher. Suddenly I felt something gliding over my leg. Oh gawd, by flexing her rippling pectorals aside she touched me with the striated she-beef of her right pec! “Mmmmm… mmmooore… weight… nhaa… bring the second… plate… ufff…”. I stopped caressing her volcanic glutes, rushed down and came back with the next heavy plate. My fingers were wet of her hot sweat so I could not hold it for long and simply dropped it on her cobra-back. “Grhhaa…! Unnnghhh… yess….”, the momentum of this heavy throw caused her upper body to lean down and for a brief second I thought the two plates will slip to the floor. “Ffffghhhhaaa…!”, but with a growl of pain Zoe somehow managed to restore the agonizing form of the exercise.

Now she breathed in short strokes “Nhaa… more… weight… please… uhhh…hhaaa…”, the reality blanked further and I obeyed, putting the third 25-kg weight on her broad back. Just at the moment when I let go of it a deep short scream came from her throat and she ended it with words painted in pain of agonizing efforts “HHhrrrraaa… mmmmoooreee… put… mmoorrreee… bring…another… one… pphphhaa…”, her whole frame started to shake progressively. When with my tired arms I dismounted the fours 25-kg plate, bringing the complete weight to the impossible 100 kilograms up on her back, Zoe roared wildly and her corded glute muscles went insane! How was she able to hold all that!? “Tttouch… them…”, heard I her saying through pain and tears. In shock, I ran my fingers from the round edges of the 4 heavy plates down her lower back flesh and to the cording and rippling with veinwork huge slabs of her muscular butt. She brought her arms down, arching her back, making the iron plates rise higher and performed a mind-blowing most muscular pose while shaking like a leaf! “Ghhhrrraa… look… what… I can… do… mhaa… for… your…”, with that all the enhanced girl-meat flexed even crazier! From where did she take the strength reserves will I never know. My mouth opened in frank ecstasy as I kneaded the iron swells and freakish bulges of her Glutes Maximus to no avail. 

Zoe sobbed and cried but still was keeping this agonizing position, her face in tears, her eyes closed, going through the ocean of physical suffering, yet demanding more and more from her exhausted muscles. Her left glute wriggled under my hand, causing me to gasp as I felt the quirky movement and more and bulges appeared to strengthen a hold of the T-form end of the steel I-beam. Zoe was pressing the inner muscles of her glutes together with no mercy. The pure power of her buttocks was shocking! I could easily separate layers and layers of different muscle groups which I had no idea could ever exist on a regular person’s butt in her hardcore glute development. Her granite ass-cheeks were now covered in plenty of sweat drops, they were so shredded that I could see small lakes formed by the explosive bulges of her mass!

“This is fucking insane… nobody can be this strong…”, I muttered rather to myself. She caught her breath in between her groans of agonizing efforts, let her massive arms swing to the floor and cried “Please… more… weight… oooohhhh… give… me… that… barbell... uhhhmmhaa…”.

To be continued…

Disclaimer: All characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you like it be sure to check for more at www.patreon.com/foker and https://www.deviantart.com/foker/gallery/

• Like 5

As a bisexual person with a big big interest in freakish levels of muscle and strength, this story was amazing on so many levels! I look forward to the continuation, and seeing just how wild this girl can get!

Any chance you can include a male bodybuilder in these stories? Only to show how much stronger and bigger she is compared to him?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks! Here goes the next part.

Zoe's Agonizing Efforts. Part 4

“This is fucking insane… nobody can be this strong…”, I muttered rather to myself. Zoe hang there, supporting her whole body and four 25-kg plates on her back by a pure power of her outstandingly muscled glutes, which locked the end of steel T-beam in a firm grip. The unbelievable position in the air, with her body parallel to the floor was something out of this world. Her whole frame was bulging with painful muscularity, even her nipples got longer and were pointing down to the floor. There was a puddle of sweat forming underneath. Gawd, how extremely strong her buttocks had to be in order to perform such a feat of strength?! And she has been holding this agonizing support for over 5 minutes now!

As if to confirm this incredible state of unreality, Zoe caught her breath in between groans of excruciating efforts, let her massive arms swing to the floor and cried to me, “Please… more… weight… oooohhhh… give… me… that… barbell... uhhhmmhaa…”. Awakening from my trance, I quickly looked around, took a 20-kg steel barbell from the bench-press and dragged it to this unbelievable muscle girl. My arms have gotten tired after I had to place those 4 heavy plates onto Zoe’s massive back. I tried to curl the barbell in my arms but could only lift it half way. Then my head came up on her quivering frame and I realized in shock, how much stronger she was and what an impossible will to carry on with this extreme workout has she mastered in her soul.

When I stood right beside her a scent of pheromones mixed with sweat started to drive my mind into nirvana. Zoe eyed me, shook her arms in the air, solidified the grip of her shredded ass cheeks on the T-beam and said, “Here comes… the real workout… uhhh… be ready… to load this one… for me… nhaaa…”. The weight of the barbell she took from me seemed nothing to her, she inhaled deeply, making her huge pectorals fill more space between it in her massive arms. Zoe slightly shifted her shoulders and I watched the four 25-kg plates on her back rose higher, almost jumping under bulges of corded muscularity. With that her already immense width significantly increased. Her look landed on the stack with heavy plates. “Put those weights… on the barbell”, she ordered. I obeyed and added one by one 25-kg plates on both sides of the metal rod that she firmly held in her hands until there were 3 of them on each side. This has brought the total load to an impressive 170 kilograms!

Zoe’s face reddened, her whole Adonis physique shivered more, adjusting to this additional strain. I looked at her glutes as now their power had to compensate even more weight on her upper body. My eyes nearly popped out. Somehow Zoe managed to clench her alien buttocks even harder on the steel T-beam! Additional bulges appeared all over them and veins as thick as my fingers were pumping more blood into them in order to enable enough strength to perform this extreme feat. She flexed her legs more and all the muscles ignited with insane definition, her quads rippling beyond thought possible. The skin of her butt clinging to the metal surface, bursting further and further away as more and more shredded girl-beef sprang up in her incredible buttocks! “Uhhh… c’mon… girl… nghaaa… so heavy… uhhh…”, the insanely muscle maiden was sobbing and groaning through clenched teeth, her glutes were now clenched towards each other so hard that they formed numerous of thick shelves, pushing up and at her lower back! Her huge hamstrings radiated into thickening cables of pure girl power. Despite the heavy weight of 170 kilograms in her hands and the 100 kilograms on her corded back both trying to bring her upper body down, she somehow managed to keep that impossible parallel to the floor position thank to those overdeveloped pumpkin-sized glute muscles!

I watched in disbelief at this obscure scene. Zoe’s frame started to shake more violent, as she focused on squeezing more power from her super exhausted body and directing it to her buttocks and her legs, which were exploding with size inch after painful inch, slamming harder into one another! Her quads expanded further, pouring over her knee caps and slowly eclipsing them. All of a sudden, I understood, that the momentum from the terrible weight in front was transferred to her lower body mainly by the extremely hard work of her billiard-balls-sized abdominal muscles! With that Zoe’s abs began to enlarge, raging up and down, flexing hard with each determined breath. The last pair of her gawd-knows-how-hard-to-build 10-pack pushed out even more right above her cunt, solidifying into rock-hard cubes of feminine strength. “Ughhh… I want you… to touch… my… abs…”, she whispered under terrible strain. As in a dream, I came closer and ran my fingers over each cube of pure muscle explosion. All the pairs of Zoe’s abdominals thickened into bricks of extremely dense shredded muscle, bulging from her swollen pectorals all the way down to her pussy.

What happened next has almost made me fall to my knees. Zoe opened her mouth and with a loud grunt curled the barbell with all six 25-kg plates, smashing in right into her colossal pectorals! “GHHHHAAAaaaa….”, inhaling deeply she brought the massive weight down and, amazingly, curled it up again! Two… three… four… reps. Awestruck I watched her performing slow but perfectly correct curls, while all the time crying in pain. “MGhhhaaa… sooooo… much… weight… nghaaaaa….!”, she screamed every word and then took a small brake to catch her breath before lifting the barbell for the fifth time. I could tell by her face expression that she really had to struggled with this one. It took Zoe almost 15 seconds until with a loud roar she banged the cold metal at her pecs, which were full of really thick veins now. “Five… impossible”, I exhaled in awe.

“… add… more… ppp… ngha… plates…”, ignoring my comment, this whispering came from somewhere deep within her. How could she ask for more already being in the state when she can collapse at any second? Nobody’s glutes can withstand such a weight for so long! However, these thoughts were washed away from my head at the moment I looked in Zoe’s beautiful eyes. They were full of concentration, Zen stoicism and unstoppable lust for more muscles.

When I mounted another 25-kg plate to each side of the barbell Zoe’s jacked-up pecs tensed immediately even more. The trembling of her colossal physique worsened as well. “Nghaaa…!”, she exhaled under terrible strain, her condition was now truly painful. “Gawd… should I…?”, my voice sounded worried and I took a step forward to maybe take off the plates. “Nooo…!”, the beautiful muscle girl yielded at me. “Nnnnhh… noooot… enough… more… weight…”. Letting go all my horses I added another two plates, and then, unconsciously willing to end her insane suffering, two more, bringing the total weight she was holding on her stretched arms to unthinkable 270 kilograms! I had no idea whether even a world-class professional power-lifter can bench so much for one rep, yet to hold this continuously in that agonizing position for so long. “AAAAAhhhh… Yeeeessss…”, she screamed, more sausage-sized veins appeared on her lower body, feeding more blood to her gawd-knows-how-hard working buttocks. Zoe’s body weight, this whole terrifying mass of still in her hands and the four 25-kg plates on her back where held in the air by the pure radiating power of her alien glute muscles!!!

My eyes widened as I watched the brute force of her huge pectorals bunch and bulge more. Her forearms sprang to life with even crazier webs of thick veins. Insane… she was attempting to curl the barbell again! With so much weight on it!? Zoe groaned hard and gasped for air, with this expansion of her man-shaming chest her swelled nipples rolled down and started to point towards her orange-sized abdominal blocks! A spark of pleasure flashed through her when they touched the hot surface of the upper pair of abs.

Zoe’ eyes closed, electric shocks ran over her huge abdominals, making each and every shine in even greater glory of feminine muscle explosion. She was literally transforming the incredible strength of her muscles into sexual energy of truly cosmic intensity. In awe I noticed how she began to spread her mammoth legs apart until they reached a perfect 180-degree air-split! This caused her shredded glutes to flex and bulge to even higher level, delivering immense pressure on the atoms and molecules of the steel T-beam they were clinging to. Seeking for the sensations release Zoe flexed the last pair of abs above her groin and her pussy exploded in orgasm, shooting out huge amounts of cunt juices. Stream by stream they flew with high speed for almost seven meters horizontal and landed on the opposite wall!!

As her pecs swelled with more girl-beef, Zoe arched her back and impossibly, her bowling-ball-sized biceps began to curl the gigantic weight, using the momentum delivered by this galactic orgasm! Instantly her pectorals erupted further, new layers of muscle mass rose higher, rumbled and burst in all directions on her breathtaking pectorals as if mountains would when continents collide. I stepped back in order to witness this unbelievable scene of female power and colossal will to go beyond limits of strength and muscularity.

Zoe’s pecs reached the size of two old 17-inch tube monitors, these thick slabs of muscle rippling with striations were pushed away from her body and down to the floor, eating all the space between her massive arms and digging hard into her shoulders! She groaned in pain and pleasure at the apex of the hulking curl. Steel touched her beefy pecs for the sixth time. Her chest grew bigger, rising up as well further and further towards her chin.

The massive muscle bust continued to her abdominals, which also bulged with more and more she-beef. They pushed out to the sides, creating a dep vertical groove in the center of her mid-section. A thick valley surrounded by throbbing mountains of pure abs muscle! With that Zoe’s raging out of control glutes burst out of her body in even crazier definition. Beads of sweat were running on the inner surface of her ripped buttocks. The crack between them and the steel T-beam turned into a lake of workout pheromones, showing just how hard she had to burn in order to perform this impossible feat of strength.

The incredible muscle girl looked down at me, veins radiating from her biceps and chest squirm across her shoulders and neck. I stood there with my mind blown away, watching this butched-out maiden ready to burst out of her near-translucent skin with all the expanding muscular mass. She was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Her eyes full of tears of impossible efforts were also filled with fire of cosmic sexual lust. Her look traveled a bit to the right and stopped on a huge and heavy steel piston, it was 5 inches in diameter and almost 12 inches in length.

In a state of awful exhaustion, she spread her legs even wider and murmured through clenched teeth the most erotic words I’ve ever heard “Ppphhuu… put… it… in… me…”

To be continued…

Check for more stories at www.patreon.com/foker and www.deviantart.com/foker/gallery