londonboy

I'm inspired by this story so much that I am tempted to start camming.

On 5/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, londonboy said:

The men have no idea where to stare – the growing arms, biceps becoming insanely big from tension, the bulging pecs growing massive right in front of them, or the middle of the metal bar as it starts to bump upward because it can no longer withstand the power in my grip.  The room is filled with the shrieking of metal having to do what it does not want to do.  Six uncovered cocks quiver back and forth from the shrill sound and the sight of steel being weaker than my monstrous biceps.  It’s clear, suddenly, that one poor guy will not last. 

I wonder if it would be hot to stream myself watching strength and muscle videos that people recommend to me. It could be a competition—like it is in this story—to find the biceps that get me leaking the most amount of precum and shooting the biggest loads.

• Like 3