Drew

muscleaddict

So a bodybuilder I follow onĀ Twitter posted a video of him posing in the gym andĀ I felt inspired to write something. I sent it to him and he said he loved it and gave me permission to share.Ā šŸ™ˆĀ 

Video followed by story below.

Ā 

ā€œTwo seconds, Drew!ā€ Shane says, playing with his iPhone.

Ā 

Weā€™re in the gym thatā€™s empty apart from me and my training partner. Iā€™ve just blasted through a back and biceps workout. My shoulders are cooked. My biceps are pumped. My quads feel full as fuck. And Iā€™m standing in front of Shane with my trackies round my ankles ready to flex and pose and show off what a pumped up fucking muscle freak I am as he films the whole thing on video. God I love this shit.Ā 

Ā 

ā€œOkay, mate - letā€™s show these fuckers what youā€™ve got!ā€ Shane says, holding his iPhone up to capture me posing.

Ā 

I smirk at Shanā€™s comment. The cheeky fucker. I feel a heady rush of excitement at the thought of where this video will eventually end up. Showing all of those muscle hungry ladsĀ who follow me on Twitter and go crazy whenever I post videos and pictures of myself posing (especially in my golden posing trunks - God they love those golden posers).

Ā 

Okay - time to focus. Time to pose. Time to (as Shane said) show these fuckers EXACTLY what Iā€™ve got.Ā 

Ā 

I place my right hand over my left hand thatā€™s clenched into a fist. Iā€™m not gonna fuck about here. Iā€™m going STRAIGHT for the money shot. My favourite pose. My best pose. Most. Fucking. Muscular.

Ā 

And OOOFF - Iā€™m squeezing into the pose. I feel my quads tensing. My upper body tightening. My freaky shoulders popping. I know I look as good as I feel right now.

Ā 

I switch my hands up. I pose some more. I shuffle back. All the time squeezing into the camera on Shaneā€™s phone. All the time showing how pumped and full I am right now.

Ā 

Time to switch it up. I swing my arms out, lean forward and, as I crank into the first of what will what probably be a dozen crab most musculars, I scrunch my fucking face up, grit my teeth and - FUCK IT - I open my mouth as wide as I can as I blast into the pose. Hell yeah! And then - OOOF - I squeeze it just a little harder and stick my tongue flat out like the cocky fucking fucker that I am. James Flex Lewis - eat your GOAT fucking heart out.Ā 

Ā 

I relax from the pose. And now Iā€™m slowly stepping closer to the camera, adjusting my undies as I do so. Iā€™ve gotta make sure thereā€™s as much muscle and beef on display as possible. Hmmm. Maybe I should have bought those golden posers with me to wear?

Ā 

I look dead into the camera and tense my quads, breathing heavily. Iā€™m fucking staring into the lens with this intense look on my face. Think I was cocky before? You havenā€™t seen anything yet. Itā€™s time to really crank up the tude. Time to rip this shit up. Time to show everyone what a pumped up, muscle packed fucking animal I really am.

Ā 

Still staring menacingly into the camera, I clench my fists, stick out my tongue, scrunch and screw my fucking face up, bring both of my fists in and SQUEEZE. Check. This. Fucking. Shit. Out. Motherfuckers.

Ā 

And now Iā€™m swinging my arms out again. And you KNOW whatā€™s fucking coming. I slowly bring them back down and put my fists together, open my mouth wide like some kind of feral fucking BEAST and BOOM - Iā€™m blasting out a brutal, muscle exploding crab most muscular.Ā 

Ā 

The tongue comes out again. Because why the fuck not? Iā€™m a pumped up fucking muscle beast. An obscenely muscular freak with erupting traps and exploding biceps. Iā€™ve pushed my body to outrageous limits to become something not of the norm. Iā€™m a fucking BODYBUILDER and Iā€™m going to flex and pose exactly how I want to and be as cocky and arrogant as I fucking well like.Ā 

Ā 

I give one final squeeze into the camera, curling my mouth in an arrogant fashion and letting out a cocky, ā€œHOOOFF!ā€ sound.Ā 

Ā 

I could stop there. But nope - letā€™s give those muscle obsessed Twitter followers just a little bit more to go nuts over.

Ā 

I step even closer to the camera and give my quads a little wobble. Serving Branch Warren freakiness. Fuck yeah. My quads look pretty fucking crazy at the moment. Thick and full with some freaky shreds peeking through.Ā 

Ā 

I shuffle and then just flex the one quad. Wobble wobble wobble. Shake shake shake. Wanna see this bad boy flexed and tensed? Wanna see those crazy striations appear and erupt before your very eyes? Youā€™re about three fucking seconds away from doing so.

Ā 

I stop and tense my quad and then ā€¦ SLAP ā€¦ I whack the hard, freaky, shredded muscle with my hand.Ā 

Ā 

Think itā€™s over now? WRONG. One final, quick most muscular. Just because I want to. Just because I can. Just because Iā€™m a tongue flashing, quad slapping BODYBUILDER who can be as cocky and arrogant as I fucking well like.Ā 

Ā 

Over to you, Twitter followers.Ā 
Ā 

• Like 16

20 hours ago, neuheimeer said:

Love your story, this has to become a real story in his own right!

Cheers, matie! I don't think I'll do anything more with it. ItĀ was just something I wanted to write for fun.Ā šŸ˜Š

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Built22 said:

Great story made better knowing he loved it!! Would be great to see a worship story about himĀ 

Yeah - a big part of what madeĀ this fun was sending it to him and seeing what his reaction was.Ā šŸ¤Ŗ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crushme99 said:

It's wonderful that you communicated with him.Ā  Great job.

Ā 

He's really friendly,Ā mate. We interact all the time. He's basically just like the other guys I chat to on Twitter who are crazy about muscle but he's an actual bodybuilder!Ā šŸ™ˆšŸ¤Ŗ

• Like 1

Such a great play-by-play of what is happening in the video and imagining what is in Drewā€™s head! Ā I could never understand, though why bodybuilders pose with their ā€œtrakkiesā€ as you call them (sweats Ā  in the US) around their ankles, let alone walk with them like that! Ā Why not just take them off?? Ā I swear, there must be a video of a bodybuilder posing like that with pants around the ankle, and falling over. Ā  That Iā€™d like to see! Ā Lol.Ā