Revelations (Complete)

sithspawn

Chapter 7

He tried to look down but I held his chin so he stayed looking into my eyes, then I watched as his eyes went wider as he realised he was now looking down at me.  I flashed him a cheeky smile as he realised he was being held up just by the power of my cock.  “Does that answer your question?  Look Ma, no hands.”

“Holy shit!!  Even your dick is strong?”  I finally let him look down to see my huge cock between his legs and the remains of my shorts on the floor.  I made it grow a little longer and flexed it more to pin him against my body then kissed him again.  “Wait; put me down a sec, I want to try something.”  I relaxed a bit and as he slid down it the sensation nearly made me tense it back up and fling him into the air. He took his clothes off and stood naked in front of me.  If I wasn’t already hard before then he’d certainly turn me on now.  He was slim, but not to the point where you could see all his bones and his seven inch pecker stood straight up as he took in the sight before him.

“Wow!  You’re actually even hotter without your clothes on.”  I said and he just rolled his eyes.

“Says the muscular flagpole, now hold still while I climb back on.”  He turned around and positioned himself over my cock again so I just flexed and lifted him off the ground, then he slid back down it until he was resting against my chest.  “Now I know what it’s like to have a huge cock between my legs.”

He reached forward and started to stroke with all his might.  I was strong enough to be able to take any amount of force he could throw at me but I never thought someone could be so tender with me at the same time.  The more he stroked the more I felt like my legs would give way.  I turned to lean back against the wall and watched as he swung around on my cock, not expecting to move so suddenly.  As he continued to stroke me tenderly I could feel his feet wrapped underneath me, stroking my balls at the same time and I suddenly had a horrible thought.  I started moving towards the bathroom door with him bobbing along as I moved. “Open the door! Quick!!”  I commanded.  He swung the door open and then I had him open the shower door as I knew I was getting close.  A few seconds later I tensed up and let loose.  My head lolled back as I could feel him still rubbing my cock as I shot load after load at the shower wall until finally I was spent.

Jake hopped down and stood to my side just staring at the thick coating I’d just splattered all over the shower wall, his cock also dripping with the remnants of his own orgasm, most of which he’d left on top of my member.  I stood there panting as he looked in awe between the shower and me.  “Are you going to look at me like that all the time?”  I asked.

“If you’re gonna keep doing awesome shit like that then you’re damn right I am.  Remind me to wear nose plugs if you ever blow a load in my mouth.”  I brought my cock and body back down to a manageable size and turned the shower on to clean up the mess. 

When I was done I turned to him.  “So am I still your type?”  I asked.

“From what I’ve seen whatever my type is you can be it.”  He replied with a huge smile.  “So how will things be on Monday?  Should we announce to the school that we’re a couple or just have a good smooch by the lockers and see if they figure it out?”

“What about your entourage?  I don’t think I want to be around them all the time.”  I said feeling like I was about to destroy his social life.

“Fuck them! We’re not going to be there much longer anyway so they can either live with that or get out of our lives.”  He replied then kissed me deeply again.  “I love you, you know that?  It’s not just a crush anymore; I want to be with you always.”

“I feel the same, but don’t forget no one else can know about what I can do.” 

“Do you honestly think I want to share this with anyone else?  Oh hell no! This is all mine.”  He said giving my shoulders a squeeze.  “Now didn’t you say something about your parents being away for the weekend?”

I kissed him again then picked him up and carried him back to the bedroom.

The End

• Like 20

Great story descriptions.  With all the detail, one can truly visualize the scene and the action. Looking forward to your next chapters. 

Hmmm.   Sithspan,  you are a really good writer.  However, when I read the first 3 chapters of this latest story, I had some thoughts. 

Note: if this is too open a venue, let me know and I'll PM you.  I really like your writing and I had some constructive comments about the beginning of the story.  

Note 2: I haven't yet read past chapter 3, since I wanted to jot down my thoughts before I forgot them. 

Mdlftr

My thoughts on your story up to chapter 3=   

On the one hand, story chapters 2-3 are well written and have some good dialog that is believable - teenagers in high school might actually talk like that.  The confession /introduction/getting to know you dialog at the narrator's house was compelling and believable. 

What's missing, especially in the first chapter, is any sense of the narrator or even who is talking.  It doesn't become apparent until Chapter 3 that the narrator is a built hunk, who's also good looking, who also intimidates the entire student body because he's such an impossibly studly, brilliant dude!

NONE of that comes out in the first chapter.  It's not even apparent who is making the "wide load" comment to whom.  At first I thought the narrator said it to Jake, to get Jake and his friends to move away from the narrator's locker.  It made me think the narrator was kind of a dick, especially since Jake was described as a "jock", so it makes sense that he might be big and take up a lot of space.  There was NO information about the narrator himself, beyond his thoughts about "I was probably smart enough to hang with the nerds, but I was not interested" and the thought about not liking sports.  Since we don't know what  the narrator looks like, this "wide load" comment has no impact. 

I understand that you don't want to give it all away in the first two sentences, or even the first chapter, that the narrator is an atypical, loner-stud-military-brat-with- the- face-of- an- angel,-the- brains -of -a -genius, who- is- locked -deep- in -the- closet.  

Maybe the narrator could make an oblique reference to his own size, so that the reader better understands why Jake might say "wide load" but be temporarily misled, before the big "reveal" in chapter 3.

===================Suggested sample intro in chapter 1 ====

e.g. [Narrator's thoughts] "I've always been big.  I take up a lot of space, but I still usually manage to stay out of people's way, which was fine with me, especially when my parents moved here my senior year and forced me to go to this school.   I was minding my own business, when Jake whozits, the school golden boy, came up to his locker (which is beside mine) and said,  "Move it, wide load."  

I shot him a look and stepped aside. He responded with an ambiguous look back at me.  I wasn't sure what was on his mind, but then, I don't really care.  No, wait, I don't want to care.  I don't want to think about it.  I don't want to think about him.   I've been successfully avoiding him for most of the school year.  He's not as much of a jerk as some jocks can be, but I still avoided him on general principles.  No, strike that.  I avoided him because I was afraid I might like him.

===========================

This is going to sound crazy but everything you've said there is absolutely true, it was also done completely on purpose.  I wanted the reader to have a completely wrong impression of the two characters from the start and then have the "wait a minute, he's the jock" moment.  If you notice when they meet up somewhere after school I deliberately didn't mention that Cam was working out in the gym, the reader was (hopefully) going to think he was doing some science type stuff after hours and not working out.

The "wide load" comment wasn't meant as an insult, it was Jake nervously trying to make a joke, and was probably the sort of thing where he'd be thinking "why the fuck did I say that?" after it came out his mouth.

Trust me, everything about this story was meticulously planned :) 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sithspawn said:

This is going to sound crazy but everything you've said there is absolutely true, it was also done completely on purpose.  I wanted the reader to have a completely wrong impression of the two characters from the start and then have the "wait a minute, he's the jock" moment.  If you notice when they meet up somewhere after school I deliberately didn't mention that Cam was working out in the gym, the reader was (hopefully) going to think he was doing some science type stuff after hours and not working out.

The "wide load" comment wasn't meant as an insult, it was Jake nervously trying to make a joke, and was probably the sort of thing where he'd be thinking "why the fuck did I say that?" after it came out his mouth.

Trust me, everything about this story was meticulously planned :) 

Huh - you certainly read MY mind.  BTW,  I DID think that Cam WAS doing some "science type stuff after hours" in the school and NOT in the gym.  I especially thought this because Cam made a point of saying that he was at the opposite end of the building from Jake.

Mind games - love it! 

I went back and read chapters 4 to 7 through to the end.  I did NOT see where this story was going!

I LOVED the muscle growth descriptions!  Some of the best I've read! Very enjoyable!

========Excerpt=====================

I looked down and saw my chest expanding outwards, obliterating the view of anything below.  I felt my back get wider and push my arms further from my body.  My legs were starting to feel restricted in my shorts and I was wondering if they would survive the experience.  I raised my right arm and watched the softball sized bicep continue to grow then turned to my left to make sure that one was keeping up.  I then looked over at Jake to see him still sitting there with his jaw dropped in wonder as I flashed him a smile and turned it up a notch.

The muscle continued to expand but now I’d stopped my skin from growing so everything now started to tighten up.  I could see my reflection in the mirror as my midsection went from a faint six pack to ten cobbles of shredded muscle, framed by obliques more toned than any amount of dieting could show off.  My pecs which were once bulbous and smooth suddenly exploded into a sea of striations and veins as they tightened and hardened into flesh like steel.  My legs were like carved tree trunks; solid and perfectly formed with tear drop quads that could crush boulders.  I could feel my back turning into a mountain range of beef leading down to solid globes flesh under my shorts.  I could feel my legs pushing apart as they expanded and for extra effect I stood on my tip toes to check out my glorious, diamond shaped calves. Every muscle on my body was harder than stone and wouldn’t move unless I commanded it to. 

I finished expanding and faced Jake who was still looking on in awe, lifting my arms up I flexed them hard, showing off my mountainous biceps as the split and peaked higher than anyone could imagine.  Then I moved my hands behind my head and crunched down on my abdomen, showing the most glorious washboard that any 19th century washer woman would beg to use.  Finally I hit a most muscular pose that would destroy any shirt I was foolish enough to wear and at that point I saw Jake pass out.  I relaxed and moved him over to the centre of the bed before he could fall off then I tried gently waking him.

-===============================================

I feel for Jake.....

Great job!  Thanks for writing!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...