"Give Him Strength"

jkmuscle

Note: A little m/f sex in the beginning.  Rest of it is m/m. 

"Give Him Strength" 

Friday, Mid-Day: 
It was a sweltering day in New Orleans, but John Tomich couldn’t fathom getting on a bus. He didn’t want to see people as he walked home from the office at 1:30 in the afternoon on a Friday, not because he knocked off early to have some fun, but because he’d been fired and given until lunch to clean out his desk. 

He wasn’t fired because he was bad his job--far from it.  He’d been fired because his boss, a fraternity boy from Kentucky named Casen, had found out what John did on the weekends, and why he always was “out sick” the Monday after Pride.  

As he walked down the sidewalk on a street he’d driven past but never walked before, he met an old, stooped woman. He tried to turn sideways and let her pass, but she looked at him.

“You look troubled.”
“Not having a great day, no.” 

“Let me help.” 

“What?  No, I got this.” He shifted the weight of the box. His thin arms were tired from holding it on his long walk.  He was eager to get home.
“No, not with the box, foolish boy. Solve your problem.”
“What do you know about my problems?”
“Much.  And you young men all have the same problems anyway. Come. You need a rest. Let’s get a cold drink. Follow me.”

John wasn’t totally feeling visiting with an old lady, but he also felt strangely like he didn’t have a choice in the matter.  So he followed her around the block to an old Victorian house.  She led him up the creaky steps. 

“I used to be able to take better care of the place,” the old lady monologued as she poured a glass of iced tea.  Despite supposedly being a place for John to cool down, the old house with no AC was hotter and stuffier than outside.  John looked forward to finishing the tea and leaving.

“Sit, sit!” she said.  “And tell me what happened.”
“I lost my job. Five of us did.” 

“Hard times at the company?”
“No. All five of us were gay.”
“Ah. That’s illegal, no?”
“Yeah, but what’s the point of hiring a lawyer?  Maybe we get a little cash settlement, but our careers are still ruined. Better to just pull the ripcord, move to New York and try to start over.”

The old lady leaned in. “Or, you could get even.”
“Get even?”
“Punish the one who harmed you.”
“I’d fucking love to.”
“Really? What would you do?”
“Slash his tires and beat the shit out of him.”
“Do it.”
“Ugh, he’s huge though. I’d have to shoot him. Probably couldn’t even do it with a baseball bat.”
“Yes, that seems excessive.”
The old lady put down her tea. She looked John in the eye.
“You know, I might be able to help.”
“Oh?  And how is that.”
“I have...powers.”
John rolled his eyes.  He stood up to leave. 

The woman snapped her fingers. Out of nowhere, a green-skinned man materialized and grabbed John by the shoulders. He forced John back into his chair.
John, for his part, screamed bloody murder. 

“Stay a while,” the old lady smiled.
“Where the fuck did he come from?”
“The demon realm. I summoned him.”
John couldn’t process.  So he just stammered.
“There are many more where he comes from. Many with...interesting properties. Shall we find one?”
The old lady took a book down from the bookshelf in her living room and walked back into the kitchen.  The pages were parchment and hand-written.
“I have an idea, she said.  A mighty warrior. He will vanquish this...boss of yours. What is his name?”
“Casen.”
“He will vanish Casen.”
“How?”
“He is not one who is simply summoned with the snap of a finger. He requires the efforts of many men. You said five men wish to harm Casen?”
She reached the page in the book she was looking for.
“Yeah, five.”
She read the faded page.
“Five should suffice. Gather them.”

Friday, 6:00 P.M. 

All five of the men Casen fired that day answered John’s text. They met in the old lady’s front room. They were all clearly confused why John had brought them there. 

“Why are we here?” asked a young blond man named Will. John hired Will into the company after a...successful job interview.

“Well, I wanted to get inside and tell you, but, frankly, it’s for revenge on Casen.” 

“What? How? We can’t beat him up!  Well, maybe with Trent’s help. But probably not. And we’d get arrested” protested Hemanth, who had similarly hired John. 

“We’re not going to kick his ass.  Someone is going to do it for us,” explained John.”

“A hit?  You’re talking about a hit on him?” asked Trent, the only fit guy of the five.
“I didn’t say anything about a hit.” Responded John. “But, now that you mention it, yeah. It’s...kind of a hit.”
“I’m down.” said Adam. Adam had been the most out-and-proud of the five. “Who’s the hitman?”
“I’ve never met him,” said John.  “But, he’s coming. We have to call him, though.”
“Call him?” asked the last colleague, Max.
“Yes,” the old lady, who had been standing in the corner, “Come. We will call the hit-man. We must conduct this business in the back room, however.”  

“Who the hell are you?” asked Adam. 

“Think of me as a broker.”

The guys followed her into the back room. They sat in a circle of chairs, with the old lady sitting between the men and the door. When she sat down, she said, “Let us call your hitman.”

Then, the door behind her slammed itself shut. The room went dark. The old lady closed her eyes and started speaking jibberish, or so it seemed to the horrified guys.

Wind picked up from nowehere.  Then, a bright flash of light blinded them all, and when the flash died down, the old lady had been replaced by a beautiful, young woman.

“Hello.” She said in an ominous tone. “And who is before me?”
“I’m...John. These are my friends.  You’re...a hit man?”
“No,I’m a Demon. But as for your ‘hit man,’ I’m his mother.” 

“His...mother. Where is he?”
“Not born yet.”
“I don’t understand.”
“You must conceive him.”
“...Sorry, what?”
“You do know where babies come from, don’t you?” 

“Um, yes....”
“Then I shall await your seed.”
She gestured toward the middle of the room, and a large bed materialized. She walked toward the bed and disrobed. She sat down on the bed.

“Who’s the lucky boy?” 

The men looked around at each other. 
“It’s your fucking idea, man.” said Trent to John. 

John walked forward, and took his clothes off. He closed his eyes and imagined the hottest guy he could. 

“Let me help with that, the Demon Mother said,” and took him into her mouth.  She was talented. He was hard very quickly.

She laid down on the bed.John shut his eyes and started to pump.  He had never been with a woman before, so he was surprised how smooth she felt around his cock. He’d never been turned on by a woman, either, but the demon woman was beautiful, and enticing, he felt like she wanted him. She squeezed around him, and he closed his eyes and imagined he was fucking the tightest smoothest twink he’d seen in the gym or on Instagram, and soon enough, he felt his balls draw close and the swelling sensation of a great orgasm.  He pumped his load into her, then opened his eyes, and was surprised that he didn’t feel ashamed of being with a woman, but felt proud that he had done what was needed. He stood with his cock still mostly hard while his friends clapped him on the back and congratulated him. 

“Fuck, dude, I don’t know if I could have done that,” Adam said. “She even looked like she was having fun! But, what happens now?”

John opened his mouth to say he didn’t know, but before he could, the Demon Woman started moaning. 

“What happens now is the seed quickens, and it has begun!  OOAAAHHHH” The woman was writhing in pain as she became pregnant before their eyes.  Her belly started to balloon as her breathing turned to gasps. The ceiling in the basement seemed to disappear as wind started to blow and lightning started to crash overhead what became infinite blackness. John took her hand as she screamed for about 2 minutes, but what seemed like hours, as she grew well past what a normal baby would look like in her, to an absolutely gargantuan size. 

Then, she stopped screaming only for a moment, then her water broke. She pushed as she began to crown, but what came out was not a baby.  The men gathered around her and pulled from her a short figure. It was male, but not a “man,” he was 4 feet tall, but he was literally skin and bones.  A basin appeared in the room as the wind died down, and the Demon Woman gasped “Wash him.”

The men took up his frail body, thinking they might rip him apart if they moved quickly.  John’s hand literally wrapped around his entire upper leg. They placed him in the bath, wiping the birth fluids off of him.  Then they moved him back to the bed where the Demon Mother had just arisen from.

“I don’t understand,” John said. “I thought you would birth a powerful warrior?”

“His name is Amagnathon. He will be powerful.”

Amagnathon’s lips started to move.  He seemed to be whispering “Help.” The men gathered around and John lowered his ear to hear.

He could barely make out the whisper. “Give...me....strength.”

“Give him strength?” John looked at the Mother quizzically. 

“Make him a man, then make him strong. He is the warrior you seek. As you give him strength, give him the command for how he is to use the strength.” 

“You mean, fuck him? He’ll die!”

“He will grow strong. And he will do whatever is in your mind as you climax” 

The men gathered. “I don’t think this is a good idea,” said Carter.  “Let’s ask him!” exclaimed Adam.

“We give you strength by...fucking you?”

Amagnathon nodded, almost imperceptably.

“And you...want us to?”

Again, a nod.

“Here goes nothing.”

Adam had stepped up to the end of the bed where Amagnathon’s legs were splayed.  He lifted them around his neck.  He wasn’t hard, so he spat on his hand and jerked himself until he got some blood flow, then spat on it again and stuck it into Amagnathon’s smooth hole.  He had gotten himself so close with his hand it only took a few seconds before he too was cumming.

But, he didn’t stop cumming. 

As the orgasm reached 10, 15 seconds, Amagnathon’s face changed from agony to relief, like he’d walked into an air conditioned room on a sweltering day.  Then he started smiling and let out an enraptured “yeeeesssss…..”

As he did, Adam felt Amagnathon’s hole tighten around his cock, then, amazingly, he felt it start to suck him in.  Then, he felt weakness in his knees.  He tried to back away and sit down, but he couldn’t pull out. All he could do was lean over as he tried to recover his balance.

As he reached forward, he noticed his arms….were shrinking.  He looked down at his chest, that he’d been working so hard to try to thicken, was starting to sink in.  Then his saw his legs getting narrower, his ass getting flatter, until his thighs eventually were actually skinnier than his hip bones and knee joints. 

As he gasped for air, it became clear what was happening to his muscle--it was flowing to Amagnathon.  He was moaning in pleasure now, and it looked like someone was filling his muscles out like they were water balloons. New pecs covered his ribs, his legs which Adam had totally wrapped his fingers around completely when he raised them over his head, expanded and forced their way out of Adam’s fingers. 

Adam stopped to think just in time: Kick Casen’s ass.  Beat his face in.  I want him to bleed.

Adam stopped shrinking when he became a shriveled husk of the man that had started to fuck Amagnathon, skin and bones as Amagnathon had been just a few moments before. Amagnathon’s hole finally released Adam and Adam fell to the floor, gasping and clammy.  He tried to crawl away from Amagnathon, but he could only reach out to his horrified friends for help, who got up and carried him back to his place in the circle. 

“What...the fuck?” one of the guys asked, to no one in particular.

The Demon Mother spoke, “This is how my son gains strength for the task ahead of him.”

Amagnathon had sat up on the table.  His muscles were tiny, even though he barely had an ounce of fat on him, they were barely visible. But he no longer had an alien look about him.  He might have been described as “anorexic.”

“The first contribution has been made,” the Demon Mother spoke.  “All of you must contribute.” 

Amagnathon let out a whimper. “Mom? They want me to attack the man named Casen. But he’s...so big. He’ll kill me! I need...more power.  Help?” He lifted his head to look at the men who had clustered around Adam’s limp form. 

The Mother asked, “Who shall contribute his strength next?”

None of the men moved.

“I will be forced to send my son into combat as he is.  You are condemning him to failure and a painful death.”

“I’ll do it,” said William.

William had always liked fucking twinks. It made him feel powerful, even if his body wasn’t in...top condition.  He gulped as he stood and walked slowly over to Amagnathon, who got back into a prone position. 

“Are you gonna fuck me like a man, daddy?”
“...yeah.”
“I want you to.”
“Yeah you do.”
“You gonna give me all your muscles?”
“Yeah, I am.”
“You gonna make me strong, daddy?”
“As strong as I can.”
William bent over and kissed the twinky Amagnathon. The knowledge he was going to destroy his life seemed to fade away as he felt the twink’s abdomen, muscles completely unobscured by the paper-thin skin. His limbs might have been frail, but his core was so firm.  William just had to get inside what was going to be the best fuck of his life.
“Fuck me daddy.”
William was getting hard.
“I’m gonna fuck you so hard.”
He spat on his cock.  

“Make me yours!”
“You’re MINE.”
“MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE BITCH!!!”
That was all William needed. He thrust into Amagnathon as hard as he could, barely giving the twink time to adjust.  He slapped Amagnathon across the face as his hips started clapping against the ass cheeks.  He held Amagnathon’s neck to get as deep as he could, making him struggle against his strength for air.  Amagnathon couldn’t do anything and nearly fainted before William relented. 

William lifted the twink into the air and started fucking him.  When he had gotten bored of that, he grabbed the warrior around the waist and tossed him on the ground, onto his stomach.  Amagnathon almost looked like he wanted to get away from his torturer, but William would have none of that.  He grabbed Amagnathon’s hips and forced him into doggy position, fucking him wildly. As Amagnathon started to tear up from the intensity of the fucking, William’s balls tightened up and he couldn’t hold out any more, and he started to cum.

And he came, and he came, and he came.  As he came, he thought-commanded Amagnathon: “Pound his stomach until he can’t breathe. Keep knocking the wind out of him until he almost will die from suffocation. Then keep doing it. Torture him for a long, long time.” 

Quickly, Amagnathon’s tears dried up as he was once again overcome with the new strength flowing into his muscles.  As William shriveled, Amagnathon seemed to transform from malnourished to a slim runner’s body, and William had a front row seat. Lats formed out of nowhere, forming the beginning of a triangle torso, which continued with as his shoulders, which had just been points of bone before, seemed to gain a little deltoid cap. His pencil-thin neck started to widen at its base as traps formed. William also noticed he had to reach farther to keep his grip around Amagnathon’s neck--the twunk was getting taller. 

William finished cumming, but he was still rock hard, but his cock fell out of Amagnathon’s ass.
“What the fuck?” He asked as he looked down.
Of course, Amagnathon’s glutes had grown with William’s contribution, but he was also horrified to see that his cock was a shadow of his former self.  He had lost 4, maybe even 5 of his inches, and he’d gone from a twink-splitting thickness to a laughably thin prick.  

“Oh, yeah, I took some of that too, daddy,” Amagnathon taunted Willam with a cheeky grin.  No one had noticed, but his soft cock had grown with both the men’s contributions, and he bent over and picked up the 60-pound husk of William by the neck, and slapped him across the face with his now 5-inch long soft, but heavy, cock.

“Who’s the bitch now?”
William was too weak to speak.
“WHO’S THE BITCH NOW?”
“I am.”

Amagnathon, satisfied, threw William to the ground at his feet.  He walked over to the mirror, felt up his 8-pack, flexed his new lime-sized biceps.

“This is progress,” Amagnathon said as he turned and flexed his back. “But nowhere near what I’ll need.”

He turned, and looked at the men with their muscles, such as they were, still remaining. “Who’s next?” 

Hemanth stood up. “Let’s get this over with.”
“That’s a good boy.” Amagnathon said.  He was starting to enjoy himself.

Hemanth walked over to Amagnathon, who was now almost as tall as the guy who was to fuck him. Amagnathon felt up Hemanth’s arms, shoulders, and pecs.

He was hardly huge, but Amagnathon was impressed. “Nice, dude. I can tell you hit the gym unlike some of your friends here. Shame you’ll lose it all. It’ll look better on me, though, don’t you think?”
“Mmm-hm.” Hemanth hesitantly agreed.

Amagnathon got on his knees, rubbing his hands down Hemanth’s hairy 4-pack of abs as he did.  He took Hemanth’s cock into his mouth and started to suck.  He sucked, and sucked, until soon Hemanth couldn’t resist his cock filling up. Amagnathon took the cock deep into his throat, getting his lips down to Hemanth’s pubes.

“Fuck, that feels good.”
Amagnathon let him out of his mouth. “I know. You know what feels better, though?” He grabbed Hemanth’s ass and pushed him toward the table, and onto the table on his back. Hemanth’s cock was still slick from the blowjob, and Amagnathon wasted no time mounting Hemanth and sticking it inside him.

“FUCK, that feels AMAZING.”
Amagnathon started pumping himself back and forth on Hemanth’s cock.  Then he raised up on his haunches and let Hemanth thrust his hips into him. It didn’t take long before Hemanth was blowing his load like his friends before him. 

From below Amagnathon, he was amazed at the changes he was witnessing.  Amagnathon’s face was rising above him as the warrior grew taller.  Amagnathon’s collarbone, then neck, then chin, started getting obscured by expanding slabs of meat on his chest.  Amagnathon roared “FUCK YEAH!” as he threw his arms up into a powerful double-bicep pose, watching his egg-sized biceps steadily inflate to the size of avocados. 

“Oh, you’ve got a lot for me, don’t you, big guy?” he asked as his flat, but shredded stomach started forming 4 perfect pairs of bread-roll sized ab muscles. 

Amagnathon looked over at his Demon Mother, smiling, and said “Hey, mom, watch this!” He raised his arms up behind his head, exposing not only his expanding lats and biceps that were getting close to bulging into his head, but also baring the thin wispy hair in his armpits.  He tilted his head to one side, and the thick hairs covering Hemanth’s body started receding into their follicles, only to grow again, thick and dark brown, in Amagnathon’s pits.  Then he looked at his still-gyrating waist, covered in slithering muscles, bit his lower lip, and a perfect treasure trail the width of a finger grew from his pubes up to the top of his abs. “Isn’t that awesome?”

“One more thing, then I’m done with this one.” He tilted his head to the other side, and Hemanth’s skin started to lighten.  Amagnathon’s body, from head to toe, changed from alabaster to a beautiful olive tone. 

“Almost forgot!” Amagnathon was getting hard watching his muscles grow this time.  He had already apparently sucked an impressive amount of cock from his first two tributes, the rod slapping the flabby, pale remains of Hemanth with every buck Amagnathon took was nearly 8 inches. “Do you want me to stick this monster into Casen?”

“No,” Hemanth gasped. “But, slap his face with it.  Make him feel like an inadequate man when he sees yours next to his.” 
“I’ll need a lot of you, then.” Amagnathon closed his eyes and strained, as he sucked Hemanth’s cock right off his frame.  Amagnathon’s grew from 8, to 9, and then 10 inches, while growing from hefty to ludicrously thick and veiny.

Amagnathon hopped off of Hemanth, whom he scooped up in one newly powerful arm (Hemanth’s toes barely dragged the ground, where before he’d been heavier and taller) and placed him down beside Adam and Will. 

Amagnathon was truly coming into his form as a warrior.  He was 6 feet 3 or 4, a slim yet strong 180 pounds with all the muscle and sinew and bone and cock he’d been gifted by the other men. 

“Me next!?” exclaimed Max as he jumped and threw his arms around the warrior’s neck.
“Whoa! Haha, hold your horses,” as he gained his balance, he carried the newest tribute over to the bed, turned around and raised his legs.  Max was so excited, he’d never been with such a beautiful man before, that when he got inside all it took was Amagnathon to raise up his arm, flex a little, and smile and Max was shooting his load. 

“Oh, that was quick!” said Amagnathon as his legs swelled bigger than his waist, and his ass grew so much, and his grip around the shrinking Max was so tight that Max had to go up on his tip-toes, then was suspended in midiar as Amagnathon’s lats spread wider into a huge cape of muscle. 

The head of Amagnathon’s cock had been resting in the crevasse between his 2nd and 3rd row of abs, and as he let out a relaxed sigh, its wet head slowly slid up and rested one row of abs higher. 

Max asked Amagnathon before he fainted, “Break Casen’s arms.”

Max had only gotten a couple minutes with the warrior, but he breathed a calm sigh. “Quick, but if you’re satisfied, I am too.” Amagnathon said as he gently stroked his huge member. 

“I have an idea.  John, since you’re my father, if you can make me cum without touching myself, I’ll let you keep some of your muscle.”  

John gulped. “I can try.”

John had felt terrible about what had happened to his friends. But he didn’t know--maybe this was all a dream?  He was pretty sure whatever happened he had to go through with his contribution. 

“Fuck me liked you fucked my mom and you’ll be fine.”

John was scared, but he got ready. Amagnathon had grown so big off the men’s muscles that he was hard to move around, but he was athletic enough that he was able to bend his body the way John seemed to want.  John fucked him on his back for a while, then doggy style.  As the pair transitioned to Amagnathon getting fucked on his side, he was clearly enjoying himself.  He started to moan.

“Is he going to cum?” John thought to himself.  “Can I really do it?”
“Fuck yes!  Yes you can do it!”
John pumped faster.
“Ohh...yeeeessss”
He was clearly hitting the spot. 
Amagnathon got back onto his back, and John was pumping furiously, absolutely railing on the G spot.  The warrior’s cock was pulsing, veins completely engorged.  John could tell his bottom wanted to blow.

But Amagnathon put his arms behind his head, like he was going to do a sit-up, and the paper-thin skin stretched so tightly and showing every fibre of his split baseball-sized biceps, perfectly offset from the triangle-shaped triceps, was just too much for John, and he found himself blowing his load. 

“Gotcha!  Now you’re ALL mine!”

“No, please!  I’m the reason you’re here!  Leave me something!”

“Haha, nope.You’re going to learn about the sacrifices a father has to make.”  The extraction from John was relentless. Amagnathon’s baseballs grew to be foootball-shaped, if not of a full professional size.  His frame swelled to just a couple inches short of 7 feet tall, and he had grown almost too wide to fit through a door, with how far his lats were pushing out his arms.  The growing muscle began to push out thick veins over not only his forearms and biceps, but his abs, and lats, and quads and calves too.  And his calves were clearly loving a particularly generous contribution from John, whose years of biking were rendered meaningless in less than a minute. 

When it was over, and Amagnathon had put John back, Trent was the only man who wasn’t an emaciated figure just trying to hold his head up. Amagnthon turned to Trent. 

“And I’ve been looking forward to you most of all.”

“Fuck you, man. No. I didn’t sign up for this.”

Trent bolted back toward the door, but the door was locked. “NO! NO NO NO!” he screamed. “LET ME OUT!”

Amagnathon quietly grabbed Trent by the arm. Trent tried to escape, but Amagnathon’s grip had grown iron-strong and he couldn’t pull away. 

“Where are you going?  We’re about to have so much fun!”

“No.”

Amagnathon whipped Trent around and threw him up against the wall, holding him there with one arm.  He flexed the other bicep, looked at it, pumped it a couple times, then looked back at Trent. “You sure?”

“Fuck you.” Trent spat in Amagnathon’s face.

That pissed Amagnathon off.  “Fuck you, I know you fucking want me.” He raised his arm over his head and rubbed Trent’s face in his massive, furry pit. The smell wasn’t sour or rank, but the musk was so powerful that Trent started to get a chub, despite his efforts to avoid feeling attracted to the most perfect man he’d ever seen.

Amagnathon noticed Trent’s dick stirring. “Thought you might like that.” It was all he needed. He took Trent’s semi and slid it in between the two massive columns of his 10-pack abs.  His abs had gotten so deep and he had so much control over his body that he squeezed in the valley between them around Trent’s cock. Then he grabbed Trent under his arms and started lifting him up and down, forcing Trent to fuck his abs.

Trent could feel each muscle sliding over his cock and he couldn’t help but start to get hard.

“Nnnnooooooo!”

After a minute, Trent’s cock had been coaxed into its full 8 thick inches.  Amagnathon relented, and carried Trent over to the bed and slammed him down on his back. Trent tried to get up, but was no match for the 300 pound shredded beast holding him down.  Amagnathon put his giant forearm across Trent’s chest, and used the other arm to position Trent’s hard cock, then he sat down on it. 

With Trent inside him, Amagnathon went to work, gyrating his hips to jack off Trent against his will.  As the power-bottoming got faster and faster, Trent started to groan, and Amagnathon knew he was getting close. 

He grabbed Trent’s 17 inch biceps and licked his lips.  He gave them a squeeze, saying “Fuck yeah, these puppies are mine now.  Kiss them goodbye.”

“Fuck you.”
“Do it and this will be over.” Amagnathon got a grip on Trent’s throat.  Trent could feel the asphyxiation causing himself to get to the edge. He wanted it so desperately to stop. So he turned his head to his arms, and kissed his prescious bicep one last time.

And 5 seconds of pumping from Amagnathon later, Trent couldn’t struggle any longer and he came.

“Rip Casen open with that cock and fuck his ass. Fill him to bursting with your cum.” was Trent’s command.

Amagnathon let out the biggest sigh of ecstacy with any of the men he’d taken that night.  As Trent’s muscles dissolved off him, Amagnathon ballooned to incredible size.  With each thrust of his, hips, waves of muscle washed into his limbs, which happily lengthened to make room for it all.  New cords sprung up in his forearms and hands. His shoulders were widening in double-time as his collarbone got wider at the same time his deltoids became spheres.  He raised his arms in a double-bicep.  Each bicep had reached the size and shape of a rugby ball, but were even more firm to the touch, and he had the triceps to match.  His lats were nearly 4 feet wide when he flared them. His 10-pack abs had grown inches deep, accompanied by an inconceivable amount of intercostals and V-lines. A man could have stood on the ass muscles that were off to each side of his tiny waist, and each thigh wrapped around Trent had long since grown bigger than the ribcage of the man they were feasting on. 

Finally his cock and balls grew, and again, Trent gave him a lot to work with.  By the time it was over, Amagnathon’s hard cock was slapping Trent’s face as he bounced up and down, and the balls resting on Trent’s now-soft stomach were the size of lemons, and heavy. 

Trent’s last thought before he passed out was “kick his ass, then fuck him with your horse cock.  Make him suffer.”

The warrior dismounted his last contributor.  As he stood to address the mass of expended bodies in front of him, he rose to nearly seven and a half feet tall.  He looked to be at least 440 pounds, without an ounce of fat.

“While not all of you have given equally, you have all given what you can, to build me into a great warrior.  What you have done is honorable.  I know your wishes, and I shall fulfill them.”

Clothes materialized on the bed for him.  Jeans, tank top, and steel-toed boots. He put them on, then walked over to his Demon-mother, who put her hand on his massive chest, over his heart. 

“I always love to see you like this,” she said.  “Good luck.”

“I won’t need it,” he grinned as he bounced his pec.  She gave him a playful slap as she raised her arm, and a portal opened to the gym where Casen was pumping iron all alone.  The gym was closed for the night, but Casen had a key. 

He’d been pleased with himself for firing all the gays in his office, and he knew he’d probably get booty-calls from 3 or 4 girls tonight, so he was wrapping up his lift supersetting pec deck with hammer curls, hitting most musculars between each set to really get the blood pumped in. 

He was slamming weights down, as behind him, a portal opened up and with a gust of wind, out stepped the largest man Casen could imagine.  Casen was tall, but his eyes were barely nipple-level on the man walking toward him. 

“Hello.  My name is Amagnathon.  I have been sent by a number of your former employees who wish you a great deal of harm.  I intend to cause you that harm.  I will allow you to defend yourself to the best of your ability, however.  If you would like to catch your breath before I attack you, I would allow you to do so.”

Casen stood dumbly.  “What…?”  

“Are you ready to fight?”

“Uh….I guess?  Are you fucking kidding?”

“No.”

Amagnathon raised his fists and walked purposefully toward Casen, who instinctually put his arms in front of his face.  Casen’s arms might have been bigger than 99% of the guys he met on the street, but they folded like a cheap suit when Amagnathon’s pythons came crashing toward his head. 

Two punches threw Casen over a weight bench.  He regained his balance, ducked a mighty swing from Amagnathon, then returned with an uppercut.  Casen had been benching 350 pounds for reps that night, and the punch was square on Amagnathon’s abs, but the warrior’s 10-pack absorbed and deflected the blow and the expression on Amagnathon’s face barely changed.  Next, Casen grabbed a 45 lb plate and swung it at Amagnathon’s head.  Amagnathon reached up with one hand and stopped the weight mid-air, twisted it out of Casen’s grip, then threw it at the gym’s wall so hard it split the cinderblocks and stuck there.

Casen realized what he was up against.  “Oh, fuuuuu….” As he turned to run away, the giant’s long arm grabbed him by the shirt collar, which tore, but not before Casen was brought back in striking distance of his assailant. 

Amagnathon turned Casen around, and kneed him in the stomach. He threw him to the ground.

Casen started coughing up blood. “No!  Please! I’ll give you whatever you want!  Just stop!  You want money?  I can pay you almost a million dollars tonight.”

“Not good enough.”  Amagnathon picked Casen up by the neck, with one hand, and raised him above his head.

“I’ll hire all those guys back.  With a promotion. And an apology. I’m so sorry.”

“No doubt you are.”

Amagnathon brought Casen down so they looked eye-to-eye, and the warrior head-butted the bodybuilder, who promptly blacked out. 

“Fuck, I need to take a piss. Sleep tight, Tiny.” said Amagnathon as he walked to the bathroom. 

John, Adam, Hemanth, Trent, and Will watched this unfold through the portal.  They were emaciated skeletons, but they had gotten their breath and were able to walk about a bit. 

“Shit, he got fucked up.”
“Yeah, I kinda feel bad….”
“Do you think he’s dead?”
“I hope not. Doesn’t deserve that.”
“Did you tell Amagnathon to kill him?”
“Of course not!”
“He’s not dead. Look--he’s breathing.  I think…”
“Well I still think he had it coming.”
“I dunno man…”
“So, when this is over...what happens to us?”
“I don’t know. Ask her.”
The Demon Mother stood silently. 
“What is Amag doing to him?” Amagnathon had come from the locker room, carrying a bottle of lotion. He swept up Casen and plopped him down on his back on the bench.
“Taking off his clothes…”

Being picked up and undressed seemed to shake Casen out of his stupor. By the time he was conscious, he was completely naked. What really woke him up, though, was a 14-inch cock, as wide as a full soda can and just as firm, slapping his face.  

“What the fuck?”

“We’re not done here.” Amagnathon got a pump of hand lotion, and rubbed it on his cock. Then, when that wasn’t enough to cover the massive rod, he got two more pumps from the bottle to lube up the rest of it.

“Have you ever taken anything up your ass before?”

“Fuck. No.”

“Well, they say you should start small or it hurts.”
Amagnathon raised Casen’s legs above his head, and though the bottom tried to resist, it was no use.  Amagnathon’s arms were more powerful even than Casen’s roided-up legs and ass muscles. He was powerless to stop Amagnathon impaling him. And the warrior was not gentle or slow.

“Did you tell him to do this?”
“No!”
“I didn’t!”
“Of course not.”
Each of the five tributes denied signaling they wanted Amagnathon to fuck Casen, in turn.

But he did.  Casen screamed in agony as he was made to endure what he felt so repulsive about the gays he hated.

Amagnathon had his way with Casen for about 5 minutes, when Casen finally asked him “Please. Just finish. I surrender.  Just make it stop.”

Amagnathon sensed his tributes would want him to show mercy.  So he decided the torture would cease. But only by finishing deep within Casen. 

Amagnathon pumped faster and faster, and soon, his balls huddled close to his cock as his orgasm started to swell. As he was cresting, he said to Casen, “Worth it?”

Casen sighed. “Totally.”

In the circle, John turned to Will, asking “What?”

They soon got their answer.  Just as each of the five of them were absorbed when they fucked Amagnathon, Amagnathon was getting absorbed when he fucked Casen. 

Amagnathon’s pecs sunk, then became droopy, then began to flatten into his ribcage.  His arms deflated.  His calves became slender. His abs retreated, row by row. His shoulders got bony.  His lats shriveled up, and his traps sank back into his collarbone.  Then he started to grow shorter, and he started looking like a twink. He whimpered as finally his cock started to deflate into a shrimp, but he kept shrinking. Until he was skin and bones, then he started to melt until he was sucked completely into Casen.

Amagnathon was gone. 

And Casen was growing.

He grew. He added Amagnathon’s size to his own.  He grew a week of stubble. His wounds from the fight healed. Then his muscles started to swell.  

By the time he was done, he had added 5 inches to his height, bringing him to 6 feet 7.  He was tricked out with 300 new pounds of muscle.  And his soft cock must  have been nearly 7 inches. Probably too big for most women, but that would be a problem for another day.  And he was sure there would be an endless supply of them willing to try. 

He flexed in the mirror.  Double bicep. He almost couldn't bring his forearms vertical before they were bouncing against the biceps. He found his gym shorts.  They had been baggy before, but he pulled them on over his new tree-trunk thighs and they fit like lyrica.  You could see the veins on his cock through them.  He liked that. 

He looked into the portal that was still open.

“Looks like I played you guys.  Thanks.”

He hit a Most Muscular, then walked out the back gym door to his car. 

The portal closed. 

“No, no! Wait! John screamed.

The wind picked up.

“It is done.” The Demon mother said, before vanishing in a flash of light. 

And then the 5 men were back in the shop where they had started.  But they were all naked, all less than 5 feet tall, all less than 80 pounds.

“What do we do now?” asked Hemanth.

“I don’t know,” replied John.

Two days before.

Trent saw his boss walking toward his cubicle. He liked Casen. Not just because he wanted Casen to fuck his brains out, even though he knew Casen was straight as an arrow. 

“Can you come with me?  Want to talk to you about something.”

It was the end of the day. Trent made to walk toward Casen’s office. 

“Nah, we’re going on a trip downtown. Bring your stuff and I’ll drop you by your house when we’re done.”

Could this be the promotion-drinks Trent had been waiting for? 

It wasn’t.  Casen drove Trent past the regular after-work haunt, then into an old part of town, stopping in front of an old, creepy-looking house. 

“What’s this?”
“You’ll see.” 

The pair walked up the creaky stairs into the front room. A gaudily-dressed woman sat in an overstuffed armchair behind a crystal ball. 

“Madame.”
“My child.” 

“Here’s my tribute,” Casen gestured to Trent. 

“He will do well.”
“What the hell is going on?” asked Trent. 

“You will be a tribute to Amagnathon.” 

“That...explains nothing.” 

“I’m gonna make you a deal,” Casen explained.  “Amagnathon is a demon.”
“A demon?  Come on, man, let’s get out of here.” 

“A demon who can be summoned to carry out a task. Madame here summons him. But he takes his commands in a...special way.  You have to be thinking your command while you...fuck him.” 

“This is horseshit, man.”

The madame stood bolt upright.  She raised her arms above her head. The room went black, then the three were centered in a field of stars.  Then, ghostly figures started swirling around them. One demon grabbed Trent around the throat and started to choke him. 

“HORSESHIT?” shouted the lady. 

“...HELP, WHAT, HELP!” croaked Trent.

Madame sat down. The demons and stars disappeared.  Trent, released, fell to the floor. 

“You see? It’s all real. And there’s a lot more pain where that comes from if you tell anyone, or don’t do what I ask. And a lot of reward if you do as you’re told” 

Trent was shaken. “What do you want from me?” 

“Simple. I’m going to fire all the gays in the office. You included.”
“That’s illegal.” 

“That won’t be a problem.  Trust me.  One of your colleagues will suggest coming here to take revenge.  You must make sure they all come.” 

“Okay…”
“Then, go along with whatever Madame here says needs to happen to summon Amagnathon.” 

“The demon.” 

“Yes. Then, everyone in the room has to fuck Amagnathon.  The boys will be told to think of Amagnathon beating the shit out of me.” 

“So that will be his command?”
“Yes.”
“You want Amagnathon to beat the shit out of you?”
“It’s how it has to be.  But you, you have to command Amagnathon to fuck me.”
“What does that do?”
“When Amagnathon fucks someone, he gives them his strength.”
“Huh?”
“Amagnathon fucking me is going to make me fucking massive.  Bigger than you can imagine.”
“He transfers his muscles to you by fucking?”
“Exactly.  And I can transfer some of that muscle to guys I fuck, if I want.”
“Oh, I seeeeee.”
“Yes. I’m thinking maybe you would look amazing with...75 more pounds of muscle, permanently. That would put you at, what, 255? And you could be that big without having to worry about all the steroids and needles, ever again.  You don’t even have to go to the gym if you don’t want to. But I suspect you’ll still go, just to find guys in the steamroom to take home and pound the shit out of.” 

Trent considered. He looked at Casen’s 20 inch arms and imagined how good they’d look on his own body.

“You’ll give me 75 pounds? Solid muscle? And all I have to do is fuck this guy and imagine him fucking you?”
“That’s all.” 

“You’ve got a deal.” 

Friday night. 

An emaciated Trent stumbled through his front door, barely able to push it open.  He looked like a child playing dress-up in his dad’s clothes.  Getting the Lyft driver to let him in the car was...a challenge.  But he was home.

He got out his phone.  He had new messages, from Casen.

CASEN: Thnx dude. Having a fucking blast. Bitches won’t get off me.
TRENT: When r u coming to give me some of that muscle? 

CASEN: Not really feelin it dude.
TRENT: What? Give me what you owe me.

Casen responded with a close up pic of his bicep. Trent thought it must be 28 inches, it filled the entire screen, covered with fibers and veins. A woman’s hand was barely covering the top of its peak.
CASEN: Make me, bitch.

Trent threw his phone down and collapsed on his bed.

“Fuck.”

• Like 24
  • Thanks 4

The current default background for the site is black text on white. So your story is unreadable in that setting unless I go and highlight the whole thing. Or presumably change the default background. But why would I do that for one story?

Just thought you might want to know.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, arpeejay said:

The current default background for the site is black text on white. So your story is unreadable in that setting unless I go and highlight the whole thing. Or presumably change the default background. But why would I do that for one story?

Just thought you might want to know.

Hm. Definitely still black for me.  Hope you take the time to read with highlighting.  Looking forward to the thoughts of the master. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...