The Bear's Cub Part 1

Omiganda

This story is going to be a little different from my usual variety. This is a tad more romantic than I normally go but, lately, I have been wanting some more man love than usual. Don't worry. There's PLENTY of growth. I just have a good feeling this story will last far longer than any of my stories. Hope you guys aren't quick draws? A big man helped me out with this story and I hope he likes it.  :wub: Of course, I hope everyone else likes it to some degree too. :D Enjoy and don't be afraid to give feedback!

Dedicated to godofjurai13.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bear's Cub

Part 1

The storm was raging like a lion in its cage. Each lightning bolt fought in its cage above the town it hovered over weightlessly. Every so often, a flash would escape and shine down on the streets of the most neighborhood.

With a great flash, the sky gave light to the small bus station sitting, its metal ceiling and concrete glistening with the shower of rain that poured on it. There was no light that could be seen anywhere on the bus station. All except one tiny little flickering light that sat near the road on a bench that had a small figure waiting on it. I had been waiting for hours for another bus to my college campus. I was wearing soaked clothes, jacket not included as I sat in my own wetness for what seemed to be forever. My ass was numb on the bench from sitting and the wet clothes just made the experience that much more uncomfortable. My hands were rubbing my face every few minutes in order for me to keep myself awake. Where I had to be conscious when the bus arrived, the area around me wasn’t assisting the way the trees whispered in the wind and the rain dripped and clashed with the streets to create a smooth scene that made everything seem new. There was no moon as the clouds as, hours ago, I’d already watched it rise for an hour before vanishing behind the growing expanse of the clouds.

My hands felt dirty as I sat in the dark and wet, waiting for a bus that might never come. I should have gone home. Gotten myself out of the rain. But I couldn’t when there was so much pride at stake. I couldn’t go back but…. Where was I to go?

That was when the full blunt force of the night hit me. The whispering of the trees became horrible murmurs. The rain no longer seemed tranquil but violent. I was truly afraid and alone. Or at least I thought I was. That was when they showed up. I looked to my right, sitting up and squinting as I thought, for a moment, I was looking at the bus and my night at the bus station was finally coming to an end. I was too wrong. Far too wrong.

The lights of the car shined brightly but, as they came closer, the form of the incoming vehicle was only slightly smaller than a bus. A shining yellow Hummer was coming my way, the headlights off but it didn’t matter. I knew whose car it was just by looking at the black sticker on the side of a seductively lying, voluptuous woman. With a splash of water that ironically seemed to only wet my pants, the car came to a sort of a skidding stop in front of the bench I sat on. I gripped one of my suit cases tightly as I heard him.

“Hey there, little buddy” came the voice of my high school bully of 4 years, Tristan. I gave a frustrated sigh as I could hear he and his friends were getting out of the car, laughing as they came over to mess with me. I merely looked in Tristan’s eyes as he closed the door and gave me a wicked smile. I was actually hoping that graduation day would be the last day I’d ever see him. The frown on my face was most certainly not hidden as I looked at him and he reveled in it.

At one point, at a time far behind me, we were once friends. I was a little guy in elementary school. He was tall and not even hitting puberty yet. It was clear to everyone but us that we’d eventually be separated. And when he found out I was gay? Well, the bullying didn’t let up.

“Why you out here in the rain, short shit?” he said down to me as I sat. Our height difference was already significant at full height. My 5’5 skinny body was a visual short joke compared to Tristan at 6’5. He was far wider too as he hit the gym frequently thanks to 4 solid years as a high school receiver.  He and his friends quickly got under the hood of the bench and crowded around me and my suit cases.

I rolled my eyes. “What does that matter to you? Shouldn’t you be looking for another college of some kind to join? I hear there wasn’t a recruiter out looking for a new receiver as shitty as you.” Tristan’s big jock friends starting chuckling at the first shot fired at Tristan’s pride. My body tensed as I waited for his reaction. Tristan was might predictable. As expected, he puffed up and seemed to loom over me with the light above us creating a menacing figure. “Shouldn’t talk to me like that, should you? There won’t be a cat to catch your tongue when I rip it off” he said as he reached out to grab me. I was up with my suit cases in an instant as I swung them at him and pushed through the opening his friends made.

“Fuck! Get him!” I heard behind me as I ran through the station and ducked into the woods. It was dark, damp, wet, and everywhere I stood sank a little as my feet pressed into the moist earth. I pushed through the bushes with my arms forward as I couldn’t see anything. I could hear my heart beat in my ears and my body in that hot-cold state you experience when you run under cold circumstances. My clothes were brushed by leaves and yanked by branches as I pushed through. Luckily, after some time, the forest let up and then eventually opened to the darkness of the town’s streets. In the mild darkness, I could only barely see the wet sidewalk and black streets. Closed stores lined the street like an inanimate audience for what was to come.

A bright light shone through in the darkness and the yellow of the car’s front lights blinded me for a moment before they focused and I could see that it was a yellow Hummer. “Shit!” I said under my breath as I turned and ran as fast as I could down the street with my lungs pounding against my chest. I wasn’t an athlete AT ALL so this kind of pressure on my heart was foreign and making me weak easily. Details began to blur together as the fatigue messed with my eye sight. I could see with the light that the Hummer was hot on my tail regardless of the many twists and turns I tried to pull. I ran through the thin space between a bakery and a vintage clothing store. There was the hummer turning around the corner. I turned and ran into a small parking area between two rival super markets. There was the hummer coming up behind me like a hungry tiger.

The chase ended when I tried to pull through a butcher shop and a grocery store but hit a dead end. I tried to turn around but was intercepted quickly as Tristan’s yellow Hummer appeared and stopped in the space at the exit. I tried to look for an opening or an escape but it was useless. I was trapped. Tristan was out of his car in seconds and running at me with his strong receiver legs. There was no hope for me now.

I tried to force open the side door to the butcher shop but it was locked and closed for business. I jumped when a hand grabbed at shoulder and whirred me around, pinning me into the door with a bang of the door’s foundation. Tristan was very strong from years of weightlifting. I wasn’t going anywhere.

“Thought you could get away, short shit, huh?!” shouted Tristan through the rain even though he was inches from my face. “You’re not fucking going anywhere after pulling that shit!” He turned and looked at the sign beside the door and smiled at the sign in the light of his hummer. “Wow, looks like you got something in common. Just like the meat in this shop, you’re dead fucking meat!”

Tristan’s friends only watched with smiles on their faces as he pulled back his muscular arm and prepared a good punch for my face. I was ready to call it quits at that point. I was cool with going to college with a few bruises here in there. A broken arm or leg? That’s nothing, I tried to convince myself as I saw his meaty fist. I can handle another beating from this guy. Who needs a functioning eye?

That’s when he came. It was in the flicker of light and an explosion of thunder that a massive shadow came over us, illuminated in the Hummer lights. It was like a new statue added to the dead end to seal us in but it wasn’t. It something living. Something BREATHING. A chuckle came from behind Tristan’s friends that made them cower and almost run. There, in the space behind them, was a man. A large man. With another flash of light, we could make out different limbs that should have been multiple people. Massive arms. A back that spread like wings underneath big, soccer ball shoulders. The being that stood there was truly a sight. For some reason, Tristan let go and stopped everything that he was doing as this giant spoke.

“Hey, Trissy, haven’t seen you in a while?” came a voice as deep and rumbling as thunder.

Tristan spoke back with a stutter. “N-n-nothing, B-B-B-Bear” he said with his eyes sort of looking down in shame. I found myself shocked to see Tristan like this. Only his coach had ever made him so obedient. The giant released a kind of chuckle that could have been misinterpreted as evil. “Good, good. You mind laying off the little one there? Poor guy looks like he could use some more comforting company don’t you think?”

Tristan seemed to nod as though he had no choice but to agree. “Well, be gone right away, sir.” At that, the giant seemed to swell larger for a second at that last word. “Now I’ve told you before. Either call me Travis or Bear. Otherwise, you need to get yourself in check! Do you understand what I’m saying?” The growling from this giant seemed to strike true fear into my long time bully, making it difficult to tell whether he was shivering because it was raining or shivering because he was shitting his pants. The giant seemed to know which as his smile could somewhat be seen in the dim light. “Get the fuck home. It’s your curfew. Your brother might get worried if you’re out here so late with your friends, right?”

With the walk of a kid who just got spanked for doing something bad, Tristan walked quickly away, his friends behind him as they all got away with their tails between their legs. With a purr and a screech that was definitely the sound of a car trying to get the fuck away from something dangerous, Tristan drove off out of the view of the dead end and was gone down the street.

I was completely silent as the gigantic man stood and watched as they left and didn’t turn back before they were completely gone. With somewhat of a sigh, not as much out of relief as it was out of exhaustion, the giant turned and looked to me. I was like a tiny creature cornered as he looked at me but I couldn’t see his face. He had to be far over 7 feet tall! The giant spoke only after a flash illuminated the sky and my brown eyes gave him the view of me he needed.

“I see. So you’re alone with no home to go back to” he said as he walked closer to me and filled more of my vision. “Don’t lie to me, you’re eyes tell your tale much easier than I can see you will.” I let my body cling to the wall as he leaned in close, craning his big neck, and seemed to look into my eyes though I could see nothing of his face still. It was but an instant but I saw it. Beautiful brown eyes. Eyes that left me speechless with their shine of curiosity. The flash of another lightning bolt illuminated him and made it easier to see as the light from my terrified expression bounced onto his big, warm face. He was a beautiful creature. Bear-like in his features. His eyes were a deep brown that seemed to be warm and comforting, so radiant it was like they were looking deep into my soul. A strong nose was between them that seemed like such a perfect touch for such a man. His cheeks had a kind of sweet red that was almost rosy and helped make his face full. His manly brow accentuated his big, bushy brows which made his beautiful eyes that much more astounding. His face was framed in a thick brown beard that went down the sides of his face and made his look so much more handsome. He had to have had testosterone in spades. A true BEAR. I was expecting something of a roar from his lips but, instead, he grew a handsome smile and said these words to me. Words that had me hard and wanting to follow him to the other side of the planet and back.

“Would you like to come home with me, Baby Cub?”

To Be Continued........

• Upvote 18