Connected (Parts 1 - 8)

londonboy

Part 7

He filled the doorway.  I mean he was outside in the hallway and the only thing I could see highlighted by the doorframe were muscles and a totally nude giant.  And I did not use the term ‘giant’ loosely.  It was almost impossible for my man to fit through the door.  He had to bend over a lot and turn his shoulders perpendicular to the floor to make it possible for his body to come into the room.  Even then, the thickness of his torso barely made it through, his chest and back scraping against the frame.   I’d never really thought of myself as a giant lover, but when you meet a real one – who makes all of your fantasies seem weak and insignificant – you change your mind.  I could become a macro fan in mere seconds.  He was over eight feet tall – maybe even closer to nine feet.  I had a feeling I could lay across one of his shoulders and still not take up the entire space.  Massive seemed like such a pathetic word when trying to describe what I saw.  The Professor was a very large man and Sunit was even much bigger than the older man.  But both gentlemen seemed like miniatures of themselves standing so close to my boyfriend.  He was my very own version of the Hulk – morphed into an almost cartoonish version of himself.  I couldn’t imagine what he weighed, but it was more than an SUV, that’s for sure.  Thank goodness, his head had grown, too, or it would have looked like the top of a pin resting above a redwood.  He saw the excitement and the lust in my eyes.

“My babe likes the improvements, doesn’t he” my boyfriend asked, his deep voice rumbling like thunder in the room.  “I’ve truly gone all Alpha on you, hon.”

“You’re . . . you’re . . . so huge,” was all I could say.

“Big, brawny, and bold . . . just like you like ‘em,” he replied.  “You made me this way, my love, and for that I will be eternally thankful, as well as eternally dedicated to you.”

The Professor and Sunit looked so frail and small – and minutes earlier, they would have been the kind of men that all of my dreams were made of . . . but that was before I got my very own giant.  My mind was still trying to get around how something so huge could move so easily.  My lover was tensing his arms, rolling his pecs, making his cock bounce up and down, and flexing his legs – constantly, as if to simply please me.  It was a gigantic mountain of muscle in perpetual motion.  I could tell he was enjoying his size as much as I was . . . maybe even a little more, since he could feel, first hand, what it was like to be that humongous.  His arms seemed to be the size of Mini Coopers or some other small car.  When he flexed his big guns, even just slightly, the things blasted out even larger and reeked of intense power.  When he stepped over to the bed, I swear I heard the floor groan because of his weight.  The enormous bedroom seemed so small and he was across the floor in what seemed like only two strides of his massive muscled legs.  He ran a finger – just a finger - down my hard cock and I realized the size difference – his forefinger was much thicker and longer than my cock.  I looked up and it seemed like someone had attached tremendously large, smooth boulders all over his body and then covered them with skin.  If his cock was a redwood, mine was now a toothpick.  The size difference was jaw-dropping amazing.  I ran my hand up and down his massive pole as his finger still stroked mine.

“No more plowing, I guess,” I said, in awe of his meat, but a little disappointed, too. 

“There are many ways I can still please you, my love,” he replied smiling.  “I think my strength will be fun to explore, don’t you?  Besides, to protect you is our number one concern.”

“I am here to do as you wish, Alpha,” Sunit said as he moved to stand beside my towering lover. 

“Ah, the Protector we will call the ‘Tank.’  The Source has made you thicker than solid concrete and, even, metal.  Let’s see how much you weigh,” my lover said, turning to look down at the beautiful chiseled muscle man and grabbing underneath his arms to lift him.  “Damn, you are heavy, man – even for me.  I bet you could move buildings with just a slight shove.  Nothing could hurt that body of yours.  And hell, if you aren’t one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.  Don’t you think so, honey.”

“Yes,” I replied, looking at my gigantic lover holding the very dense, muscular Sunit in the air. 

“You will be a good warrior, my friend,” my lover said.  “Are you ready to begin?”

“Almost, my Alpha,” Sunit said, and then turned to me, “May I have a kiss from your Alpha, sir.  It would help me in facing the enemy.”

“Who am I to stand in the way of two hot muscular men sucking face?” I asked, teasingly – and giving them permission.  “Hell, feel free to go a lot further, if you want to.”

“No, I save myself only for you, sir,” Sunit answered.

“And I have a feeling the way that you are now so intensely packed together, I wouldn’t be able to shove into you, even if I used all of my might,” said my huge lover and this made the smaller muscleman smile with pride. 

And then my big lover drew the other man in for a loving and powerful kiss.  Hard cocks shot harder – even the Professor and I were intensely turned on by the lip-lock between my lover and Sunit.  I should have yelled ‘get a room’ with the way the two of them went at each other.  I had a feeling that the power behind their embraces could have crushed a heavy appliance if placed in the middle.  Sunit wrapped his thick, dense legs around my lover and squeezed – causing the bigger man to gasp from the shock of the younger man’s strength.  I knew Sunit’s body was now something almost indestructible, but I also knew the intense power that existed in my lover’s huge body.  It was obvious by his size, but I had also witnessed the gut wrenching moments when his inner strength was catching up with his outer size.  I figured that if my boyfriend threw a solid punch into Sunit’s gut it wouldn’t hurt the smaller dude, but it would send him flying through buildings until he landed a couple of blocks away.  The three men I had fucked, along with the guy that fucked me, were now a superhero army.  We were building warriors to take on the dark protectors.  I couldn’t judge the fierceness of the opposing army, but I did know these four men were way beyond the kind of powerful I had ever imagined before.  Finally, the two men – completely red faced and breathing heavily – were finished making out.  I knew it was time for Sunit to go out into the world, like Lee had done, to begin taking on the enemy.  He came over to the bed, knelt on one knee, and kissed me on the lips.

“I pledge my love to you, sir.  I go to fight evil,” he said, then he stood and left the room.

“But he’s totally nude!” I said, loudly.  “How can he fight evil if he’s totally nude.”

“Don’t worry, sir,” the Professor said, laughing, “All protectors move too quickly to be detected by anyone.  Lee has been all over town with that huge weapon of his and no one has noticed him.

“How can that be?  He’s got a king dong,” I said, smiling at the thought of that giant of a man with his massive cock whizzing past people on the street and said people not knowing what actually had just passed them.

“We usually travel by rooftops,” my lover answered, even though he knew I was kidding.  “Leaping from building to building.  It’s quicker that way.”

“I like the idea of all that muscle high above my head . . . protecting me,” I replied, looking at my huge man.  There was a moment of pure bliss between us . . . which was suddenly interrupted.

connected4.jpg

“Boy fucking howdy, am I glad to be here, fellas,” cried a voice, loudly, from downstairs as the door opened and then slammed shut.  “Where the hell is everybody?  I’m here to play!”

“He is one of us,” my boyfriend said after the Professor looked at him quickly, with a suspicious face.  “He is here to receive from the Source.”

“We are upstairs, the last bedroom to the right,” called the Professor.

I could hear heavy footsteps taking the stairs two at a time and then plodding down the hallway – and the sound made it clear the walk was a waddle.  Then, like an animal stepping from the woods, there was a huge hairy man standing in the doorway, grinning from ear to ear.  He had an impish face, like someone who loves to get into mischief.  You could also tell he loved to laugh – by the smile, the twinkle in his eyes, and the laugh-lines at his eyes and mouth.  He was built like a strongman competitor – heavy, thick, and muscular.  He had a full beard – scraggly and manly.  There was a bike chain around his neck and he wore a white t-shirt and gray sweats.  The big man glanced around the room while he inhaled deeply – as if just the scent of the place and the people in it did something to him.

“Fucking hell, just smell the beef!  I skedaddled over here as soon as I felt him, fellas.  It was such a strong feeling that the hairs on my balls grew thicker as I made my way here.  I’m ready to be prepared for battle.  I’m ready to kick some ass!  I’m ready to be made into insane strength.  My name is . . . well, people just call me ‘Bear.’  I kind of like it, too.  I work construction by trade, but I’m a powerlifter for sport,” the big man said, flexing his big arms to show off.

“I am…” the Professor began, but was interrupted. 

“Hell, I know who you are, sir.  Dayum, Professor, I never thought you’d be so hot,” bellowed Bear.  “I bet you make men spew like broken water faucets.  Mind if I yank on that fine cock of yours while we chat?  I like having something to do with my hands.”

“Be my guest, Bear,” the Professor replied, loving the forwardness of our newest friend.

The fur covered powerlifter walked over to the other man and grabbed his half-hard dick.  I looked at the guy’s calloused hands and imagined how manly they would feel.  Bear tugged on it hard, pulling the big Professor a step or two forward.  The cock immediately shot fully erect in Bear’s grip and he kept tugging.  The Professor let out a loud hiss and smiled.  The new man growled a little as he spat in his hand and then returned to stroking the other guy’s cock.  Bear’s hand wasn’t quite big enough to grip around the Professor’s full meat, but what he was doing was definitely pleasing the other man.

“How ‘bout after I grow bigger and stronger than you, Professor, baby, you and I have some hot throw-down sex together.  I’d like to toss that big body of yours around and not worry about it getting hurt.  There’s nothing better than two mature muscle men plowing each other and getting stinky sweaty together.  I’m never satisfied until the man I’m with has popped three or four big loads.  You up for that, old man?” Bear asked.

“Oh god, yes,” the Professor answered as pre-cum leaked from his hard cock as Bear pulled harder and looked around.

“Fucking hell, you must be the Alpha!” Bear said, looking over to the behemoth nearby.  “Nearly nine feet tall, I’d say, and built like a fucking muscle mountain.  Hell, you are one huge muther-fucker.  I gotta pound on that tummy of yours, boy.”

Bear dropped the dick he held in his hand and the Professor stepped back and let out a slight whimper.  He quickly started stroking his own cock as he watched Bear walk over to my boyfriend.  The powerlifter shook his head as he stood in front of my lover – clearly feeling small for the first time in his life.  The powerlifter let out a loud whistle.  He reached up and rubbed the chiseled abs of my giant fiancé, loving how hard they were.  He then pulled his arm back, made a fist, and slammed it into the mammoth belly in front of him.  My lover just looked down and smiled, clearly not having felt a thing.  This made Bear smile and get all excited.

“Aw fuck, you didn’t feel it at all, did you, big Alpha?  I even used all of my strength,” Bear asked and he moaned when the giant shook his head.  “Gotta work up a sweat and a pump for the Source, big man.”

Bear started pummeling my lover’s abs with his fists, over and over.  It was like he was hitting an unmoving giant punching bag . . . or a solid wall.  My lover only noticed the sounds of meaty, big fists hitting his stomach – he obviously felt nothing.  Soon, Bear’s shirt was sopping wet and sweat dripped from his nose and forehead.  Droplets of water sprinkled in his beard like Christmas lights.  His body was jacked from his punching and his sweat pants were tented from the knowledge that his slams did nothing to the Alpha.  The powerlifter kept punching until his arms felt as limp as wet spaghetti.  He then stepped back and looked at the huge man in front of him.   

“You gotta be the most powerful thing I’ve ever seen,” Bear exclaimed with excitement, “Those dark protectors are going to piss in their own man-panties when they get a hold of you.  Hell, you got me so worked up I’m about to explode.”

“Well, there’s no need to waste Bear juice, now is there,” my lover said as he reached out and grabbed the other man under his arms.

Bear easily went up into the air as my lover raised his arms.  I’m sure it was the first time the powerlifted had ever been manhandled so easily by another man.  My boyfriend got Bear’s crotch even with his face and then he used his teeth to pull the man’s sweats out beyond the man’s rock-hard cock and then down to his knees.  My lover’s mouth went back up to the big manly pole sticking straight out from the powerlifter’s body and swallowed the thing in one gulp.  Poor Bear was too excited to last very long, that was very clear.  My boyfriend swallowed with what was probably the force of a power vacuum and that was it – the powerlifter exploded.

“Fuckkkkkkkinggggg hellllll yeahhhhhh!!!” he screamed as his bodied emptied its big load into the waiting throat of my lover. 

Most men would be spent from the torrent gushing from Bear’s body, but that was not his style.  As my lover continued to suck, the other man started flexing his arms hard, as if the pose might intensify the orgasm even more.  I could tell the powerlifter wasn’t intending to stop.  Even after he was no longer shooting cum, and my boyfriend had placed him back on the ground, he continued to flex – most muscular, side chest, double bi, and the like.  He was like a toy with fresh batteries.  I suddenly realized he was getting his body ready for meeting me.  His arms went back into a powerful double biceps pose and then he turned toward the bed – hair matted from sweat, t-shirt stuck to his wet body and thick fur showing through the material, his sweats having been pulled back up, and through the pants I could see his cock had stayed completely stiff.

“O mighty Source, your humble Bear has come to offer himself to you.  I have felt your power already building within me.  I feel more masculine right now than I did when I fucked four big truck drivers in one afternoon.  You make me want to tear a building down.  You make me want to destroy dark protectors.  Please, Source, fill me with your power.  Your Bear wants to serve you,” the big man said as he tensed his arms even harder.

“I was thinking we might shower together, Bear,” I said, smiling at him.

“Fuck yeah!” he said, lowering his arms quickly and then scooping me off the bed like I was his bride. 

The pungent smell of manly sweat washed over me as he carried me to the large master bathroom.  It made my cock harden even more – this Bear musk.  He had thick arms, massive pecs, and a smile that could make you do anything he asked.  When we got to the bathroom he raised my body so my face was next to his and then he kissed me hard.  I loved the way his beard scratched my cheeks and chin.  He bit my lower lip, teasingly.  I let my hands roam around his huge chest and this made him growl as he pulled his lips from mine.  I could feel him getting a surge of power from our kiss. 

“My nipples want you, sir,” he said – his way of telling me I could do as I wanted with that part of his body.

“Then you better let them out to play,” I said.

Damn, if the guy didn’t hold me with one arm and then reach up to grab the neckline of his t-shirt.  With one mighty pull the thing tore away from his body, revealing two hairy mounds of pure muscle beef.  His nipples hung low on his pecs, which made it easy for me to latch onto them with my fingers and pinch like hell.  The big guy threw his head back and let out a moan that reverberated through the bathroom.  I squeezed tighter and he moaned louder. 

“Bite ‘em, sir . . . please . . . and none of that soft shit, if you don’t mind.  This Bear loves pain,” he said, staring into my eyes and then brought my head over to his right pec.

My teeth initially took a huge part of his beefy pec in and I clamped down, pretty sure I was going to leave marks.  He roared, sounding more like a real bear than ever.  I scraped my teeth across his skin as they finally found their mark – his hard nipple.  I bit down like I was gnawing on a cob of fresh corn.  I also pulled my head back, tugging that nub of hard tissue away from his body.  I’m pretty sure, without even looking, the big man squirted into his sweats again.  His huge frame shook and he breathed-moaned in short staccato-like breaks.  At the same time a ton of energy surged within me and shot into his body – making the man stand more erect, tense up hard, and even expand a little.  I was ready for the real action by this time.

“Into the shower, Bear.  It’s time for me to plow you,” I said.

I’m pretty sure he wasn’t even done with his second big orgasm, but that didn’t matter.  The idea of me giving him what he wanted . . . what he desired in order to please me . . . was almost too much for him.  His legs moved even in the midst of his ejaculation.  When he stepped into the long narrow shower, he put me down and looked down at me with what I had come to realize was a Bear-happy grin.  He was still wearing his sweats and he already looked beefier than before.

“Turn around,” I ordered, and he did – inhaling loudly with anticipation and excitement.

I pushed my body against his as he braced his hands against the shower wall.  I reached around him and found both of his nipples, squeezing them with all my might, again.  This made him moan loudly and he pressed his ass against my raging hard-on.  Every fiber of this man’s body was begging for me to be inside him.  I knew, instinctively, that Bear was not a man who was used to begging – or probably receiving.  This entire experience was new to him.  He surely was used to taking whatever he desired – whenever he desired it.  I sensed he wanted me to make him wait for the ultimate gratification of his growth and power.  He needed me to know of his total devotion and his submission to me.  That was such a wild thing to try and comprehend – a mighty oak bending to a soft breeze.  A huge elephant doing the bidding of a mouse.  He wasn’t a big bear in my hands, he was a fragile little kitten.  I was rubbing my hard rod between his ass cheeks while I abused his nipples – and he was moaning and grinding in a way that made it clear his mind no longer controlled his actions.  He had simply turned his entire being over to the feelings ravaging through his body.  He was my plaything – to do as I pleased.  This made me feel so powerful . . . so invincible.  I was creating an army of supermen.  How could that not go to someone’s head.  I tried to keep it all in perspective – knowing there were evil men out there that we needed to stop – but I could feel myself becoming more and more the Source.  I wanted to be the Source.  I took charge even more.

“It is time, big Bear, for me to fill you with power . . . to make you grow,” I said.

“Oh, fuck yeah, please sir, please,” he replied, not really knowing what he was saying – he just gave himself over to my lead.

I let go of his nubs, knowing they’d be raw for a while.  I stepped back a little and then reached out to pull down his sweats.  Bear had to help navigate the things over his cock – again fully hard.  When they hit the floor – after we got them over his thick thighs – he stepped out of them.  I noticed the Professor conveniently had some lube tucked away on a shelf built into the wall of the shower.  I squirted a generous amount onto my fingers and started spreading it between Bear’s finely shaped ass cheeks – making sure my finger slid inside of him to get him fully ready for me.  The man’s growls were equaling the intensity of his breathing as he readied himself.  I then slathered my cock fully with the slick gel and pushed my dickhead into his crack, pressing against his clenched hole, teasingly.

“You’re gonna have to lower yourself, Bear.  You’re a lot taller than me,” I said, chuckling at our height and size difference.

The big man didn’t hesitate for a second.  He lowered his body, like he was doing perfect squats, and his hole swallowed my stiff prick in one quick motion.  He lowered himself more until his cheeks met my fur and balls.  Then he immediately used his powerful legs to raise and lower his ass on my rod.  My legs became a little wobbly from the pleasure that shot through my body – his rhythmic squatting and tight hole making it clear I would not last long.  I was more than ready to make him into a big furry warrior. 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, londonboy said:

I’d never really thought of myself as a giant lover, but when you meet a real one – who makes all of your fantasies seem weak and insignificant – you change your mind.  I could become a macro fan in mere seconds.

HAHAha loved this part!  JOIN US WEIRDO MACRO LOVERS, LB!  😜

But seriously, another great story.  I'm jealous of this guy who has this harem of giant musclemen.  And they are quite a diverse group!  Awesome. 

• Like 3

Part 8

It’s amazing how much juice your balls can produce when you’ve got a huge hairy powerlifter offering his ass to you.  Bear was busy grunting and groaning as he squatted over and over onto my waiting pumped-to-the-max cock.  I was worried my orgasm was going to send the guy flying off his feet into the tiled ceiling of the shower – that’s how hot the moment was.  I remembered how I had been bullied in high school – smaller than everyone else and easy to pick on.  Now, here I was with giants, powerlifters, and chiseled bodybuilders begging for my cum – hoping with their entire being that I would shove my cock in their ass and make them muscle monsters to rid the world of evil.  It felt awesome to be the Source, but I also knew it was a very important responsibility.  I did not take it for granted.  I did, however, let it boost my ego just a little bit.  I was engaged to a living, gorgeous, black Hulk who could probably push over an entire block of buildings if he desired – and the guy wanted to please me to no end.  What man didn’t want that kind of fantasy, right?  Except, it was not a dream.  I was the Source and I was plowing a big strongman named Bear.  And it was time to fill him with my power.

“Shove down hard, Bear, and hold yourself in a squat, squeezing tight.  It’s time for me to shoot,” I said through gritted teeth and the big man did just as I ordered.

I wrapped my arms around his big upper body, latching my hands onto his muscled man-tits, as my balls ached for the explosion.  I had no idea how my body had churned out so much juice over the last twenty-four hours, but it didn’t matter.  I just knew, instinctively, that the Source would always have cum for his warriors.  I twisted the man’s nips to hell and back as my crotch began to slam into his ass – my cock sending thick missiles of power into Bear’s ass.  The man cried out in shock at the force of my ejaculation, but he was fully aware of what it would do to him.  Like a super-bottom with hidden powers, the powerlifter milked my dick of every last drop within me.  I knew there’d be more where that came from within a few minutes, but – for now – I was an empty well.  Bear stood up, sensing I was done, but he didn’t turn around.  He simply waited.  I straightened my legs, let go of his body, and stepped back a little. 

“Grow for me, big man,” I said in a low growl.  “Show me what a real bear you are.”

It was like the guy was waiting for the Source to give him permission.  His entire body went stiff – even his ass clenched tighter than Midas’ fist around gold.  At first, I thought the walls of the shower were closing in on us – threatening to smash us into something paper thin.  But then I realized it was his shoulders widening – his arms thickening.  I’d never been into men’s backs before, but the way this guy’s muscles were growing and making him look wider than the back of a bus – well, let’s just say right then and there began my back fetish.  Suddenly, terms from a course in college came screaming back to me – even though I didn’t know what was what, I knew that his trapezius muscles were ballooning out, his latissimus dorsi muscles were thickening, and the minor and major rhomboids were definitely going way beyond major.  When his newly mammoth shoulders hit the cream-colored tiles on either side, I figured he turn sideways as he continued to grow.  Bear, however, had other ideas.  He just stayed where he was and let his mammoth deltoid muscles – hell yeah, I remembered the name of one – started pressing against the wall.  My cock shot harder as soon as I heard tiles breaking and cracks shot up and down the walls.  The dude’s shoulders were demolishing the shower. 

“Fuck, I’m growing too big for this shower, sir.  I’m gonna pop these walls like they were nothing,” he said in a deep bear-like voice.

“Show me what damage you can do, Bear,” I commanded.

The guy inhaled deeply, making his upper body expand even more.  Suddenly, the walls on either side were shoved out and split in two as his shoulders and arms continued to widen.  It looked like wrecking balls had slammed into the sides of the room.  Bits of plaster, tile, and dust fell to the floor.  The growing Bear would not be contained.  Finally, the man stopped expanding and he ripped out more tile as he turned around.  The wall basically being totally destroyed by his body.  I gasped out loud as I realized his fur had thickened, too.  He was covered with dark dense hair on his chest, stomach, arms, legs, and face.  Even his pubic hair was like a man forest.  But it was the thick-as-couch-cushion pecs that caught my attention.  Bear’s chest looked like two giant wine barrels covered in skin and his nips were huge corks waiting to be tasted.  I reached out and felt the two generous mounds of muscle still getting bigger.  He was growing thicker as we stood there.  I could tell the feeling was orgasmic because of the look on his face.  I grabbed hold of his nipples with my hands – realizing there was a hell of a lot more nub to hold now – and squeezed hard.  He just stared at me, smiling – loving the feeling of my grip on his chest – but making it obvious that all my clamping down and tugging was now barely felt. 

“Gonna have to get you some pliers now, sir.  Those things are pretty tough.  It still feels good thoug, sir, so don’t stop,” Bear said, happily.

I was squeezing with all my might and pulling hard enough to make normal men topple over, but Bear just stood there smiling and enjoying the gentle massage I was giving his nipples.  This turned me into a crazy man.  I twisted his pecs hard.  I re-gripped his nubs and pulled with as much strength as I could muster.  It’s like I could have held onto his chest, braced my feet against his abs, and arched back as I tugged – and he still wouldn’t have felt anything, but pleasure.  The man’s pecs were clearly made out of the same material as Superman.  I finally had to give up, unleash my fingers, and shake out my hands.  

“Look at that, sir, my nips are stronger than you.  You made me this way.  Thank you, sir.  I am here only to serve you.  Shall we shower,” the big man said as he reached around my body to turn on the water. 

Soon, warm water mingled with the deep fur on Bear’s massive chest as I sucked hard on his right nipple.  He lathered soap all over my body and cleaned me, lovingly.  He did the same with his big bulging muscles when he was done with me, but I just continued to suck like a baby.  He turned off the water, later, and carried me from the shower.  He didn’t try to be careful as he exited, so his big shoulders and arms took out much more tile and chunks of the wall – the big man barely noticing.  He dried us both off in the bathroom.  We both gazed in the mirror when he was done, amazed at how I looked like a small child standing in front of a heavyweight bodybuilder.  He flexed his hairy arms to the side and they towered over me, he just had to add a little more juice to the view.  He was so thick, so huge, so powerful looking.  I could see him looking at his own enlarged arms – clearly, he was ready to use them in battle.  He looked back down at my reflected face, dropped his arms, turned me around and bent low to give me a quick kiss. 

“I’m going to fuck up some dark protectors for you, sir.  I was already powerlifting strong, but now I can feel the kind of abilities in my body that I only used to dream of.  You’ve made me a super-Bear and for that, I am dedicated to you, forever,” the big man said, smiling.

“Let’s go see what the others are up to, shall we,” I said.

“Soon, I will be sent out to begin my work,” he replied, scooping me up in his arms again and – this time – carefully exiting the room.

I was overwhelmed by the knowledge that I weighed nothing to the big thick arms of the man.  He held me as casually as someone might carry a towel draped across his arms.  I think he could have forgotten that I was even there.  Does an elephant even register that an ant is on its trunk?  That’s what I felt like resting in the arms of Bear.  We searched the entire downstairs and there was no sign of my humongous boyfriend or the Professor.  We were standing in the kitchen when a voice came over a hidden speaker.

“We’re down in the secret basement.  Pull on the big can of Marzano tomatoes located on the third shelf down in the pantry to open the elevator,” said the Professor out of nowhere. 

Suddenly, I realized why the pantry had double wide doors – unusual for this part of the house.  Obviously, enlarged protectors would need to be able to get to the hidden basement.  I still found it hard to believe that my boyfriend had been able to squeeze into the large supply room.  Bear carried me in and held me up so I could pull on the can of tomatoes.  Immediately, the shelving unit along the big back wall rose into the ceiling, revealing a massive freight elevator – again, to accommodate big men.  Bear strode in and sensors made the shelving unit return to place.  There were no buttons to push – clearly there were only two places for the elevator, at the pantry and at the basement.  I was amazed at the speed of the thing and at how far we traveled down.  When doors opened to the ‘basement’ I realized Batman’s secret cave would look miniscule compared to what awaited us.

“Fucking hell,” Bear said, stepping out of the elevator with me still easily cradled in his arms – both of us opened-mouthed at what we beheld. 

The basement seemed to stretch on for miles and had a ceiling so far up it felt more like a hangar.  There were trailers, shelving units the size of buildings, shipping containers, vehicles of every kind, and so much more.  Bear carried me further into the cavernous room.  I saw the Professor standing in front of three computer screens the size of walls in what was clearly his workspace for monitoring the protectors in the city.  I saw the humongous nude Lee leaping from one roof to another on one screen and another showed the equally nude, gorgeous Sunit lurking in what I was pretty sure was a subway tunnel.  That’s when movement in another area of the basement caught my eye.  I glanced over and saw a red, London double-decker bus going up and down.  And then I saw that it was being bench-pressed into the air by my massive boyfriend.  Watching the thing move into a higher place and then lower was kind of surreal – that kind of vehicle was not supposed to move that way.  But then you add the fact that my lover was the one pushing it into the air – with his new huge body - well that was almost too much to process at one time.  The big bus groaned a little and the ends bent slightly down as it went up.  The man I was going to marry was bench pressing a double decker bus!  Bear’s hardening dick pushed into my back, he was clearly turned on by the sight, as well. 

“Fucking hell, that’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” Bear said loudly with amazement in his voice.  “The Alpha isn’t even sweating.  It’s like the thing weighs nothing at all.”

My lover rested the bus on two huge solid concrete blocks to the side of the slightly lower block he laid on.  The big thing banged loudly as it smacked down.  He slid out from under the huge vehicle and stood up.  He was jacked to the max, but I think that was going to be his perpetual normal look from now on.  I don’t think lifting the bus really gave him much of a pump, at all.  It looked like it was just too easy for him.  He smiled down at us – me, still being held in Bear’s arms.  I could tell my boyfriend was admiring the added weight and muscle that my plowing had caused in the powerlifter.  He knew the newest protector would be very strong.  That excited my lover – something that was made clearer by his bobbing hard cock.  The Professor had joined us by then and he, Bear, and I had the exact same kind of bodily response as we gazed at my humongous boyfriend. 

“Those busses look so much heavier than they really are,” the giant said to us, smiling.  “Man, Bear, you really thickened.  I bet you could lift the thing, as well!”

“I’m big and strong, Alpha, but not that strong.  I can feel my limits.  Got anything smaller that I might lift?” Bear said.

“Anything you want.  How about an SUV?” my lover asked. 

“Sounds more my speed,” Bear responded.

Bear still carried me as we followed my big boyfriend and the Professor to what basically looked like a junk yard portion of the enormous space.  There were crushed appliances, mangled pieces of various vehicles, and many more unrecognizable demolished piles of enormous metal and whatnot.  I quickly got the idea that my future hubby had been down here playing a lot, recently – destroying big things with his bare hands.  The giant noticed Bear and me looking at everything with shocked faces.

“I’ve been having fun,” he said smiling.

“Fuck. Remind me not to make you angry.  This looks like it used to be a jeep,” Bear said, referring to a misshapen ball now about the size of a stove.

“Yeah, it did.  I kind of got carried away with ripping it apart and then squeezing it back together,” my boyfriend said.  “Here we go.”

Bear and I watched in astonishment and aching lust as my boyfriend easily one-hand lifted the back of a huge black SUV to about the height of his chest, so the thing was practically resting on its front bumper.  He then reached over and with one hand he ripped the rear right tire from the vehicle.  He just wrapped his big hand around the thing, latching onto the rubber and metal.  It was like he was simply plucking a ripe cherry from its stem.  The bolts holding the tire to the car’s axis screamed loudly as they were ripped apart in one powerful yank.  The look on my lover’s face showed that he just knew he could do this stupendous feat – it was nothing for him, a move that was as easy as removing one’s shoes.  He switched hands to hold the vehicle up and ripped off the rear left tire in the same way.  Bits of bolts – broken easily by unfathomable power – flew off into the distance and we heard them hit the floor and bounce away.  To take care of the front tires, my man simply grabbed the middle of the SUV on both sides and flipped it around – so the front end stuck up in the air.  It was the same kind of movement someone might use to turn a folded-up ironing board or painting that had been hung on the wall in the wrong direction.  He was spinning an SUV like it was nothing more than a baton and he was the drum major for a marching band.  My cock started to leak pre-cum watching the huge guy manhandle a large SUV with no strain whatsoever.  The front tires were ripped off even easier and quicker than the back ones.

“Can’t have the thing rolling around when you lift it, big Bear.  Safety should always be our number one priority,” my boyfriend said, with a wink and a smile. 

“You just fucking popped tires off a car as if they were dead leaves from a branch.  With you around, I don’t think feeling safe is going to be a problem, Alpha,” Bear answered. 

“Yeah, I guess not.  It freaking turns me on so much that I can do that.  Rip big things apart with my hands,” my man answered.

“It freaking turns us all on!” exclaimed the Professor.   

“Let’s get this ready for you, Bear,” the giant said.

He then lifted the SUV over his head.  Just grabbed the sides of the thing and pulled his hands up like he was just carrying a surfboard.  The man’s size made the sight almost natural, but my mind still couldn’t grasp that the guy I slept with – the guy I was going to marry – could pick up an SUV the same way I might hold a pillow over my head.  There were two cement blocks, similar to those my man used when lifting the bus, closer together nearby.  There was a bench between them.  The big SUV was maneuvered onto the blocks as easily as someone might rack up a twenty-pound barbell.  The Professor, Bear, and I just stared, dumbfounded, as my boyfriend tossed a huge vehicle around like he had done it all of his life.  He saw us shaking our heads in awe.

“An SUV is kind of child’s play for me, fellas.  I sure love making your cocks all stand at attention, though,” he said, smiling.  “Okay, Bear, show us what you’ve got.  This will be a breeze for you.  I can guarantee it.”

“I’m not so sure, my Alpha,” Bear said, placing me gently on the ground. 

“You’ll see,” the Alpha responded, “You just got to get used to your new strength, that’s all.”

Bear slid under the big black vehicle.  I could only see his thick-as-hell legs sticking out.  My lover came over and stood behind me, placing one giant hand on my chest.  I couldn’t believe how his fingers stretched out across my entire upper torso.  He let his forefinger flick against the tip of my dick a few times as we looked at Bear’s own hard cock throbbing a little as the powerlifter put his hands against the bottom of the SUV.  I felt my lovers humongous rod pressing against my back and my head.  He towered over me.

“You’ll be able to easily poke your fingers through the metal, Bear, to give yourself some more leverage,” my man rumbled.

“Fucking hell, it’s as easy as poking through paper,” exclaimed Bear.

“Told you, big guy.  The Source has made you very powerful,” my boyfriend said, pulling my body into his with his huge palm. 

The SUV suddenly went up in the air and I could tell, by the speed of its ascent, that it had been a breeze for big Bear.  The powerlifter let out a loud ‘shit’ and then proceeded to crank out fifty fast perfectly performed reps with the SUV.  Bear’s cock leaked copious amounts of pre-cum – his excitement from the feat of strength clearly overwhelming him.  I felt a great sense of pride as the big man continued to lift and let out more happy expletives – I was making men into more than they ever dreamed possible.  I was given a gift and it brought me much joy to share that gift with these men.  I felt a connection to Bear, well, to all of the men, that I couldn’t explain.  It wasn’t as strong as the love I felt for my lover, but it was like the Professor, Lee, Sunit, and Bear were my boys.  I was here for them and I knew they were here for me.  I also knew there would be others.  Many others.  It was clear, however, that these four would have a special place in my heart.  They had ‘felt’ me first.  They had sensed my power from all different parts of the city and had arrived at the Professor’s place with no questions asked.  They just came, knowing I would bestow on them great powers.  And all of them had been ready to receive those powers and use them to fight a dark evil.  I knew a big battle was coming.  I knew the outcome was not certain, but right now I just celebrated the fact that I could help make Bear strong enough to easily crank out – by now – over one hundred repetitions with an SUV, like it was nothing more than twenty pounds.  I had made him into a super Bear and he was beyond ecstatic. 

“This thing is fucking light as a feather, guys.  I’m a superman.  I wish I could go back and freak the hell out of every other competitor by entering some strongman contest and smashing every world record there is.  Of course, you’d have to promise not to compete, Alpha.  I know I’m nowhere near as strong as you . . . but look at me!  I’m benching an SUV and its light enough that I know I can do this,” Bear said, happily, like an excited child.

Bear held onto the bottom of the car and raised his upper body off the bench.  He simply sat up with a freaking SUV held overhead.  He made it look so easy.  My balls were aching at the sight – ready to bust out a big load at any moment.  And then the guy took me even closer to the edge because he easily stood up.  There was a fucking SUV in his hands and he got up from the bench like he was just a kid jumping out of bed.  He held the car above his head, beaming at us.  You could tell he was proud of his strength.  You could tell he was ready to use it, too.  He was a man used to manual labor and working out hard to get strong.  The kind of strength he now had was only imagined after he felt my presence across the city.  He had come here knowing he’d soon be a warrior, but he had had no idea just what kind of incredible warrior he would become.  The Professor, I and even Bear, let out loud moans and our bodies quivered at the next words uttered by my lover. 

“Rip it in two, mighty Bear,” came the thunderous voice of the man who stood above me.

Bear’s cock gurgled up cum like an active tar pit.  His body literally shook with utter joy at what my lover was telling the powerlifter to do.  I’m not sure Bear would have known the true extent of his power if the Alpha hadn’t given him an order . . . permission to do something truly amazing.  How does one’s reality get altered?  How can a person go from not believing – not being able to conceive something – to an awareness that what was impossible is now possible.  I watched all of that transpire in Bear’s face as my own mind wrapped itself around what my lover had said.  Even though his body didn’t alter at all, Bear seemed to grow even more massive than he already was.  I believe it was due to his body becoming fully aware of its power.  I think it was because his posture finally caught up with what he had truly become.  He was magnificent to behold – standing there, all covered in furry muscle and completely understanding that he was much more than he had previously imagined.  The powerlifter smiled at my huge boyfriend . . . a knowing smile . . . and then he looked straight at me.

“This is for you, sir.  I am totally yours,” he said, calmly. 

I watched his colossal thick arms – they tightened, they bulged, they ballooned, they turned into super powerful demolition machines.  I knew that only Lee and Sunit had biceps and triceps even close to this kind of power.  My lover didn’t count in this comparison, he was the Alpha.  And the Professor had grown, but his growth had made him not much larger than a heavyweight bodybuilder.  I had a feeling my power had opened the Professor’s mind more than it had changed his body.  He was smarter, more alert, and able to pick up things most normal men missed.  He hadn’t been give arms with the strength of bulldozers, like Bear had.  I’ve watched an egg get cracked, I’ve torn a sheet of paper in two, and I have pulled a croissant apart for breakfast.  That’s what it seemed like Bear was doing.  His face turned a little red, a few veins popped up on his forehead, neck, and arms, but it wasn’t like he was straining enough that he could fail.  When his body had become more erect, when his arms had seemed to become bigger, and as he started to radiate a powerful confidence that was almost overwhelming, the dude had become totally aware of what the Alpha already knew.  Tearing an SUV apart was going to be easy.

“Fucking feast on the power, boys!” Bear screamed.

Metal ripping apart was a lot louder than I ever anticipated.  It screeched like a bunch of pterodactyls flying at me.  I covered my ears.  I watched at the bottom of the SUV – between where Bear’s fingers were sunk deep into the metal – as a crack appeared and then a hole started to widen.  Suddenly, I knew the crack was going up both sides of the vehicle, even though I could only see the side facing me.  Windows shattered along the crack as the entire body of the SUV was being pried apart.  Bear’s arms were beyond massive, at this point – looking like one of those completely unbalanced morphs online where the arms are a hundred times bigger than the rest of the large man.  With one last loud scream of metal, the vehicle above the man was jerked into two parts.  Each half of the SUV still stuck to the fingers of the powerful Bear.  It was a sight beyond comprehension.  Part of a car held easily in the air by Bear’s two hands.  There was no shocked look on the powerlifter’s face.  He was clearly not surprised by what he had just done.  He now knew what his body was capable of and, apparently, tearing an SUV in two was easy for him.  I had no idea what that kind of strength must feel like.  Apparently, by the sudden loud cry from the powerlifter and the fact that his cock sprayed hot juice into the air almost as high as my lover’s head, it felt fucking good.  Holding the two halves of the destroyed SUV above his head, Bear convulsed and busted out a major load – his own strength getting him off.  It was a beautiful sight to behold.  After his breath returned to something close to normal and his muscles became less tense, he dropped the two ends of the SUV onto the concrete floor with a loud crash.  Then, Bear flexed.  As he hit his now familiar poses he spoke.

“Yeah, fucking ready to go rip some dark protectors in two!  Gotta test this new strength against some humans – flesh to flesh, cock to cock, humongous guns to smaller ones,” Bear said to himself.

“You are more than ready, Bear,” my honey said to the powerlifter.

“Fucking yeah I am, Alpha.  Thank you for making me aware of all that I’m capable of.  Thank you, Source, for this gift . . . this honor . . . I will not let you down,” Bear said, coming over to me, kneeling, and then kissing me hard.  “I’m off to be the beast that I was meant to be.  Oh, and I might bang a few dudes while I’m out, too. 

The hairy muscleman stood, nodded his head to the Professor and his Alpha, and then he turned to walk to the elevator.  It opened and swallowed up Bear – whisking him away to his destiny.  There was a deep void to the room, to our small group without the gregarious, larger-than-life Bear.  I already kind of missed him.

“My, people come and go so quickly, here,” I said, making the Professor and my lover laugh.

• Like 9

Simply amazing!!!  I love the way that your mind works!!! How do you continue to come up with such excellent storylines!!!  Thank you 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...