Connected (Parts 1 - 8)

londonboy

• 2 weeks later...

Part Two

Somehow, my legs moved in spite of not receiving any orders from my brain.  I was still busy contemplating what pan to use for breakfast and how happy I was to be engaged to the man who had just taken on a super fist that came pummeling through a concrete wall.  As soon as I crossed through the doorframe of my bedroom I dove onto the nicely polished wooden floor and slid perfectly under my big king-sized bed.  On some level, my body registered that I was in danger – real danger.  A fist had come through concrete like it had only been cardboard.  I also sensed that my muscled man – the one that had plowed me so expertly not more than just an hour ago in the bed right above me – was taking on some powerful enemy down the hall.  I heard the kind of destruction that was usually connected to bulldozers or large cranes.  For some reason, I worried about the new red wine glasses I had purchased not more than two weeks ago.  I really liked them.  The battle that was happening in my recently painted kitchen – a lovely sorbet green, I might add -  lasted what I guess was five minutes – no more.  I panicked when the silence came.  I had no idea what would come next.  My lover’s words ordering me to not move until I heard his voice made me hold my breath and not let even a muscle twitch – only my heart pounded hard and I was worried it would give away my hiding place.  I heard heavy footsteps coming down the small hallway and into the bedroom.  My head was at the other end of the bed, so I couldn’t see who had entered.  Suddenly the bed went up into the air and as I flipped over onto my back to accept my fate, I realized how desperately I needed to remember to sweep under this piece of furniture in the future.  A crazy thought before dying. 

“You’re safe for now, my love, but we must move quickly.”

It was the now insanely pumped body of my gorgeous huge fiancé muscle god holding the bed in the air with one hand – looking down at me.  I saw so much love in his eyes . . . no, a better word would be devotion – I saw devotion in his eyes.  And what was up with the term ‘my love’ and other things he said.  No offense to my man, but he didn’t throw around sweet names for me that often.  He was more apt to say ‘gonna fuck you like crazy’ than he was to call me his love.  I still hadn’t moved.  I was relieved that it had been my husband-to-be that came into the bedroom but his insanely jacked, glistening, black body made me unable to move – that, and the fact that he was holding my solid oak bed in the air with one hand.  I was instantly in the mood for more sex.

“Pack a bag . . . quickly . . . and I wouldn’t go in the kitchen if I were you.  It is my opinion that this fighter was sent alone, but when he doesn’t return in an expected amount of time, they will send more warriors.  I must get you somewhere safe.  Pack light, my love, we’ll need to move fast.”

Glistening sweat covered his entire body.  I could tell his chest was wider and thicker than it had been before the battle . . . and a much denser fur covered his bulging pecs.  Even his beard looked thicker.  Before today, I’m guessing a fourth of my middle finger would have disappeared when I slid it in the deep gulley between his chest mounds, but now I’m sure I’d lose sight of almost all of my hand if I put it there.  Even the throbbing vein on his massive biceps seemed bigger and pulsing with so much blood it looked fantastic.  The view was so amazing that I really wasn’t listening to what he was saying.  Who wants to think about your life being in danger when here is a real-life Hercules holding your huge bed in the air.  To say I was horny was an understatement.  The fear of just a few minutes before had disappeared as soon as I beheld his huge growing muscled body. 

“When you say quickly . . . does that leave time for some intense sex with your new body.  It would really make me happy,” I said, as if that might entice him.

“There is not time . . . at this moment, my love.  We must leave.”

“Oh my god, you are even bigger than before and, by the way, what in the fuck is going on!” I screamed, suddenly snapping out of my temporary memory loss because of his body.  “And why do you keep calling me ‘my love?’  That’s not like you.”

“You are in danger.  You must be protected.  You are the source.  There are many that would like to control the source.  I must keep the source free at all cost.”

Now, his crazy talk had gotten a little out of hand.  He was still, however, looking like a Greek god as he held my bed in the air.  I stood up and moved out of the way so he could put the bed down.  He immediately moved closer to me and his body tensed all over.  He emitted a moan of pleasure and bent his arms a little to flex his huge biceps. 

“Your power is getting much stronger, my love.  We must leave, now.  Others will feel it, too.  We will be followed, but I know how to get rid of them.”

This time, I had no chance to argue or comment on his strange words.  He grabbed something from the floor.  Suddenly, I found my body slung over the enormous shoulder of my boyfriend and we were headed out the front door.  Well, we were headed out where the front door should have been.  Now, there was just a huge hole and an enormous unmoving body where the freaking door used to be.  I noticed the color red everywhere and it wasn’t until we were down the hallway, outside of my place, that I realized it must have been blood.  I was going to freak out, but that’s when I noticed my boyfriend’s humongous muscled ass below.  Since I was slung over his shoulder - my entire view was of his enormous back, his gorgeous V-shape, and that awesome bubble but that jutted out below.  I was mesmerized by the two bulbous mounds of beef bouncing below me that I didn’t even realize we were now walking down the street away from my building.  My huge lover stopped in front of Thompson’s market – just a block away – and set me down on the ground.  There were vegetable and fruit boxes outside. 

“I must put on a shirt.  We will attract the stares of too many people if I go like this,” he said, pulling out a t-shirt from the backpack he had in his hand.  “And you must eat this, my love.”

“What the hell?  Why?” I asked as he held out a bulb of garlic he had snatched from one of the boxes.  “And you have to pay for that, sir.”

“There is no time, my love.  We must go.  Eat this.  It will cover your scent.  That is very important.  Do this for me, okay?” he responded, and at the end he sounded like his old self. 

We were moving again, even though I realized we had just stolen something.  He led me down the entrance to the subway.  I cannot tell you why, but as we moved – his hand on my back, basically shoving me as he walked – I peeled the garlic clove by clove and ate it.  I love garlic, so it wasn’t that bad.  I couldn’t understand my actions, but I instinctively knew it was very important to my boyfriend – so I did it.  He gave me a bottle of water from his backpack as he tapped our cards and we descended into the maze of the station.  He suddenly put a hand on my chest to stop me in my tracks.  I couldn’t have moved forward even if I had used all of my might, anyway.

“I sense danger.  Finish quickly, my love.  I must hide you,” he said, again gone to some other world. 

I ate the rest of the garlic and threw the skins in a nearby bin.  It was when I turned back to my boyfriend that I noticed his more than substantial pecs were tensed beautifully and his big round nipples were hard enough to be pressing noticeably through his shirt.  It was an amazing sight.  I wanted to put my mouth on those big things and start sucking for joy, but he was in no mood for sexual pleasure.  He was looking around and finally slid an arm around my waist to pick me up and carry me beside him as he moved quickly to the stairs, taking me up with him as if I were simply a doll he was carrying.  Before I knew what was happening we were inside the men’s room and hiding in the furthest stall from the door.  He had his forefinger to his lips, telling me to not talk.  I obeyed – mostly because I was still staring at his mouthwatering pecs and nipples through the shirt.  I straddled the toilet and he faced me – his back to the door of the stall.  I was just about to ask him if I could please suck on his shirt when the top of the metal door to the stall was grabbed by big hands and bent outward with a loud screech.  I saw the face of a hairy creature-man that was basically ripping the door from the stall.  My eyes must have shown my boyfriend what was behind him because he suddenly shoved his hands against the wall above my head and sent his big body flying into the door behind him.  The huge man I loved took the door and the beast beyond it with him as he flew across the bathroom into the row of sinks on the other side.  I saw and heard the door, the creature’s body, two of the sinks, and the wall they were attached to be instantly crushed by the power of my boyfriend’s body.  Water gushed across the floor, mixing with the color red again, as my lover held out his hand for me and moved away from the damage behind him.  Everything stayed in place – the bathroom stall door was slammed into the wall, pinning the clearly dead monster in the deep indention.  It looked like a door that went somewhere – the way that it stayed in place.  You could see thick legs hanging down where the door stopped.  I was then picked up again and taken away quickly. 

“Are you okay, my love?” he asked, as we returned to the platform.

“Quit calling me your love!  This isn’t the Middle Ages,” I said loudly, just as a train arrived.  “And what the hell is going on?  You just flattened a guy into a pancake against the wall.  I could see - in his face – that monster wanted to hurt me.  It was scary!”

“There’s no need for you to be scared.  Your big man is right here,” he replied as we sat down and he put a heavy, huge arm around me. 

I glanced up into his face, because I could instantly tell he was back to being normal – well, as normal as a guy his size could be.  There wasn’t any ‘faraway planet talk’ to his answer.  My enormous muscled boyfriend was back.  I leaned into his embrace as he brought his face down to kiss me.  I was a little shocked – mainly because he did not like public displays of affection.  Out of the corner of my eye, as we kissed, I could see that his crotch was moving.  He was getting hard from our locked lips.  I knew his sweats would do nothing to hide his cock’s hugeness, so I pulled my face back – deciding it was best not to have his bulge scare the other people on the subway.  I looked into his chiseled, dark face.  His beard was thicker and the dense fur turned me on, even more.  His heavy, muscled arm felt like a blanket of security around my body.  I laughed a little at the fact that I realized I really didn’t fear anything as long as he was around.  Suddenly, I was aroused beyond control and wanted one thing, desperately.

“I need you to plow me, hon,” I said softly, but firmly – we both knew that when I was stressed, sex calmed me down the most.

“That sounds really nice, babe, but we’re going to have to wait.  I will need refueling soon, though – so we’ll find a place where I can satisfy you and grow at the same time,” he replied, glancing around the subway car, showing me he was still on high alert.

“What’s going on?” I asked calmly and this actually made him smile. 

“It’s all come on so fast, hasn’t it?  I’m sure you’re freaked out,” he answered.

“A little, but in the midst of all this craziness two things seem to me the most,” I said.  “I can tell that as long as I’m with you I’m safe.  I don’t know how I know this, but I just do.  And secondly, I am so fucking turned on by your body that I can think of nothing else – even when you’re battling some hairy monster in the subway bathroom.  In the midst of everything I notice your bulging arms, your wide-as-fuck back, and your strong ass – just to name a few things.  I think I’m kind of obsessed.  It makes me want to be back between the sheets of my bed.”

“I like the way that sounds, hon.  It’s also a very good sign,” he said and my confused face made him continue quickly.  “Here’s what I’ve figured out.  This morning, after that hot banging session, which woke me up quicker than all the coffee in the world, I started to feel strange . . . but in a good way.  There was this soothing heat to my body and I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that I was growing.  I was also becoming stronger, more resistant to pain.  It was like I was growing armor.  And that’s also when my body began to be increasingly aware of things around us – I could tell you what our neighbors were doing in their apartment.  By the way, James in 3B is gay, just like I told you.  He was beating off to musclemen on his computer.  I just sensed it all like I was watching him and everyone else on camera.  That’s also when I started to feel an ominous being in the park down the street.  I knew this guy – this thing – was looking for you.  He could sense you the same way I sense him.  It was because you were radiating some kind of power – that I felt just as much as the other guy did.  When I came into the kitchen and got close to your body, some voice or some being took over my mind and my actions.  I entered into a trance…”

“Trust me, I’ve seen that part,” I said, patting his thick thigh just so I could feel more of his hard muscle. 

“It’s because I’m your protector,” he said – with all seriousness.

“My what?” I asked, still rubbing his leg.

“I am part of a long line of special men that have been created to keep you safe – but also to benefit from your power, as well,” he responded, knowing it would confuse me.

“You’re crazy, dude,” I replied, “What kind of power could I possibly have?”

“The power to make protectors grow and become stronger,” he replied, with a simple honesty that made it clear he wasn’t kidding. 

• Like 22

• 3 weeks later...

Part 3

“You mean I can make other men grow, too?” I asked my handsome, big lover – still rubbing his leg.

“Yes,” he said, grabbing my hand to make me stop and I realized I was making him hard – not a good thing in public.  “You’re the source for good and there are many other protectors that battle for good.  However, there is also a source for evil and he has his protectors, too.”

“The man at my apartment and the man in the bathroom,” I replied.

“Exactly.  If they get rid of you the good source is gone.  Only evil men will grow big and strong.  But that will not happen.  You are safe with me and safe with your other protectors.”

I looked around the subway car – at all the people going through their normal lives . . . like I did until about an hour ago.  They had no idea there was this secret battle going on around them.  They had no idea about the danger.  I found myself wanting to go back – to be like them, unaware and uncaring.  I wanted to be with my big fiancé in my apartment having breakfast.  My boyfriend sensed how I was feeling and he put a big arm around my shoulder – bringing me back to the moment, quickly – the weight of the thin and the hardness making me horny all over again.  I looked at his body closely.  He was definitely bigger.  The t-shirt he was wearing looked unbelievably tight and in danger of tearing.  His chest bounced a few times to please me.  I looked up into his smiling face.

“I must plow you soon,” he said, softly.  “I have stopped growing and my strength has plateaued.  We need me strong for what is to come.  We also need to have other protectors.”

“How will that happen?” I asked.

“Don’t worry, they will find us.  You are becoming so much more powerful.  Garlic, for some reason, repels the evil protectors, but it cannot hide your scent from good ones.  They will come.”

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“To stay with the Professor.  He will know what to do,” answered my big man.  “He is an older protector who has been around for a long time.”

“You’ve met him?”

“No,” answered my lover, “It is just knowledge I have inside of me since you have awakened my true nature.  My abilities would have stayed dormant forever if we had not had sex.  I can now become what I was meant to be.  The universe brought you to me and, for that, I will be eternally grateful.  I am now your loyal servant.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa . . . you are nobody’s servant,” I responded quickly and started rubbing his leg again.  “You’re my fiancé, remember!  I don’t like the sound of anything else.” 

“You’re going to have to lick up the mess if you continue to massage my leg,” the big man said, looking down at my hand.

“Is that supposed to be a punishment?” I asked, smiling – but then I took my hand away, knowing he could make a major mess.

“Next stop.  Walk behind me, but very close as we exit,” he said.

“Gladly!  I’d follow that muscled ass anywhere,” I answered, excitedly, but he ignored me.

“I don’t sense any danger, but I just want to be safe.  Let’s go.”

It’s hard to remember a lot of what came next.  I was too focused on those two muscle mounds of hard beef bouncing in front of me.  I was slightly disappointed that, once we were outside of the subway station, my big man moved beside me.  I missed watching his huge back and gorgeous behind.  He put one of his large arms around my shoulder to steer me through the crowds on the sidewalk – so that was a nice consolation prize.  I didn’t get to look at him, but I got to feel his hardness against me.  Suddenly, we were in front of a double wide four-story brownstone – heading up the stairs.

“The Professor lives here!” I exclaimed.  “What kind of professor is he?  We could buy a small state with what this place must cost.”

The big man ignored me and pressed the doorbell.  Not even a second passed before the door flew open – scaring the living daylights out of me.  I was ready to run, anticipating another battle, but my lover didn’t move a muscle.  He clearly knew . . . or sensed that everything was okay.  It took me a few more seconds to comprehend that I was now looking at the Professor.  I’m not sure what I expected – Doc from ‘Back to the Future,’ some Albert Einstein looking old man, or, at least, a frail gray-haired man with glasses.  There were flecks of gray in a closely trimmed beard and thick curly hair, but that’s where the similarities of what I imagined and what stood before us stopped.  First, the man filled out some university t-shirt like he was a champion heavyweight wrestler instead of a teacher.  Material stretched in every direction to cover his amazing muscles.  The fifty-something Adonis was wearing stretch jeans that couldn’t come close to disguising his bulging legs.  His dark blue eyes glanced quickly from my lover to me.

tumblr_peqc14UmWT1ub28n6o1_500.jpg

“Is he?” the man’s full, masculine voice asked.

“Yes,” my lover responded and the professor stared at me with a smile that made me quiver with delight.

“Come in . . . come in,” he said stepping to the side to let us enter, but never taking his eyes off of me. 

As I passed him he inhaled deeply and I swear I could feel power radiate from my body and penetrate into his chest.  It didn’t leave me depleted in any way, it simply seemed to give him something akin to strength.  The professor gasped a little from the jolt he received.  I turned to my lover who was beaming at me as we stood in what must have been the most gorgeous front hallway ever – huge staircase winding upwards, pocket-doored grand rooms on either side, and several huge windows - highlighting the incredible furniture and artwork spread throughout the place.  I stood there open-mouthed and wide-eyed at the beauty of the home and the beauty of the man who lived there.

“Has there been weight gain,” the Professor asked my love as he closed the door and walked around me.

“Considerable,” answered my man and the Professor stopped to stare at the beefy stud to his side, then continued to circle me.

“Increased strength?” he asked.

“Considerable,” came the reply. 

“Increased awareness of . . . what am I asking, you found my place just from following the sensation, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” my lover answered.  “He will need more garlic soon.”

“I have an extract cream that will work better,” the Professor said and then he looked straight at my boyfriend.  “What does it feel like?”

“We become one.  I feel his heartbeat.  I sense the power within him and it fuels me.  I can tell my body is changing – without even looking at it.  I now can feel him completely – even when he’s in a different room.  I have the same knowledge of the others.”

“Even those in darkness?” the Professor asked with much intensity.

“Especially those in darkness,” the other big man answered.

“You must be the Alpha Protector,” the Professor said – starting to sound a little other-worldly. 

“I feel that I am . . . and, in the bedroom . . . I am,” my lover answered and this made the Professor nod strongly before turning back to me.

“What can I get you, sir.  What do you wish?” the older gorgeous man asked and lowered his eyes.

So, I secretly wondered if sucking the muscled mature daddy off was one of the options on the table.  I almost asked, but I kind of knew it wasn’t appropriate.  I also realized I was quite hungry, but that wasn’t what I needed most at the moment.  I looked at both men – neither looking me in the eyes.  They both stared downward – what the hell was that about.  I decided I would be honest and tell it as it was.

“I need vodka,” I replied, “with tonic and lime.”

“Of course,” the Professor answered, smiling – as if this answer proved something.  “I think we could all use one of those,” he added as he directed us to his beautiful kitchen which opened up to a large den and an incredible back yard.

As the elder man busied himself making our drinks, my big lover and I walked around.  I was drawn to a huge desk that sat in front of a large window overlooking the yard.  Beside was a wall that had a large map of the city with many tacks stuck in it and then pictures of big gorgeous men – all framed and encircling the map.  I glanced at the pictures and got the crazy feeling that they were all familiar to me – in some way.  I knew I didn’t know any of them, but the feeling remained.  That’s when I noticed a beautiful shot of my fiancé and was baffled why it was here, when the Professor and my man had just met.  I knew it had something to do with all the secret mumbo-jumbo they were saying, but I just couldn’t bother to stay focused long enough to understand.  I just wanted to look at the hunky fellows in the pictures – all nationalities, all nicely built, and all nice looking.  I felt that I was looking at headshots of guys auditioning for a hunky man calendar.   

“Protectors . . . scattered all over the city,” the Professor said, walking up and handing us drinks.  When he returned with his own glass, he added, “Waiting for you to appear.  The Source.”

“I think you and my big lover, here, are tripping on the same stuff.  I can’t be the source of anything . . . except some trouble,” I said, laughing. 

“I don’t think you really believe that . . . you can sense what you are – especially around your alpha protector.  You are turning him into a one-man army.  Look how he’s already almost too big for that shirt.  And I know you felt yourself ignite my body as you passed me in the doorway earlier,” the Professor said.

“Ignite . . . that’s a good word, because that’s what it felt like.  Almost like I sent a spark flying into your chest,” I said, thinking back on the moment I was close to this beautiful man.

“You did send a spark, sir,” he replied.

“Exactly what kind of Professor are you?” I asked, snapping back to my questioning self.

“I study lots of things.  I am mainly called the Professor because I am trusted with the history of how the Source came to be and all that is involved in keeping it going for eternity.  I am a servant to the Source . . . to you.”

“No, no, no . . . I just don’t like that word.  Nobody is anybody’s servant.  I’m not sure why you good fellows think I’m this source or whatever it is, but I’m nothing but an independent contractor for a pretty big law firm downtown.  I make decent money, I have a huge fiancé that makes me happy, and I get the best sex I’ve ever had.  My life is perfect as it is . . . I don’t need to be the source for anyone and I certainly don’t want anyone being my servant.  Wow, how strong did you make these drinks.  It is suddenly so freaking hot in here.  And what in the hell is happening to my boyfriend’s shirt?”

Either my future hubby’s shirt was suddenly shrinking or the man was adding some intense poundage pretty quickly.  Whatever you call those huge muscles that are between the shoulders and a guy’s neck were presently bursting through the seams of his flimsy-looking t-shirt.  His arms were also swelling so much that the sleeves were ripping in numerous places.  I was a little dizzy from this intense heat that was suddenly permeating my entire body and then shooting out directly towards my man.  He was tensing his own huge body – everywhere – and moaning like a dog in heat. 

“The vodka enhances your power, briefly.  You are making him grow,” replied the Professor, smiling a huge grin of excitement.  “You fuel him again.” 

The growth stopped as suddenly as it started – like a kernel of corn popping into something twice its size.  The poor ragged t-shirt had been defenseless to the sudden thickening of my man’s muscles.  Sudden bulges burst through the material everywhere – making strips of torn fabric all that remained.  These scraps hung desperately over big shoulders, across massive pecs, and weakly around a thickened neck.  The upper torso of my lover heaved up and down as he breathed heavily, clearly thrilled and wrecked by the growth.  There was a specific look across his face – one of pure pleasure.  I realized when he grew he got turned on – the smile told me that, but the hardness in his pants told me more.

“Man, that feels good,” he said smiling at me and then brushing off the remains of his shirt. 

“Since he’s your Alpha Protector, he’s going to grow the most.  Whenever your body radiates power, he’ll gain more than anyone else,” said the Professor.

“He’s my what?” I asked.

“Your number one protector – the one you are to unite with,” the man answered.

“I don’t understand,” I said.

“He means you and I were meant for each other . . . always,” my huge boyfriend said, smiling.  “You will be called upon to grow other protectors, but I will always be the main one.  The one that receives the most power from you.  I am your soul mate.  I will know you as well as I know my own body.  I know what you most want right now…”

To prove his point, my huge boyfriend walked over to me, grabbed the back of my head with his hand and then pulled it forward so my face smashed into the deep gap in the middle of his humongous chest.  I immediately inhaled deeply, taking in the luscious, masculine scent of my man . . . my alpha protector.  I sure did love the sound of that.  My hands moved upward to find his nipples – poking out so enticingly.  I squeezed hard with my thumbs and forefingers, making the big man moan loudly.  He had known exactly what I had been daydreaming about as he and the Professor spoke to me.  I had been focused solely on my man’s beautiful chest and how I knew my face would fit perfectly in that sweaty crevice in the middle.  How he had known was not important to me.  It was just wonderful breathing in my big . . . well, now, even bigger man.  I squeezed and licked at the same time – my cock growing in rhythm with my man’s grunts and moans.  The Professor cleared his voice.  I had forgotten he was there and, apparently, so had my boyfriend.  I felt the same big hand grab my hair and pull my head back, my tongue still sticking out in hopes of tasting more as I was moved away.  I did not, however, let up on my abuse to his nipples.  The reproachful look I received from my man did make me finally stop, though.  He smiled at me. 

“It’s time you initiated the Professor’s ability to grow from your power.  We will need him to be strong,” my fiancé said to me.  “You will have to force his body to open up to the energy you hold within.  You will need to engage him carnally, my love.”

“I need to do what?” I asked, totally confused.

“He means you need to fuck me,” the Professor said, smiling.

“Say what?” I exclaimed.

“Fuck me,” came the older man’s response.  “You have to fuck me.”

“Um . . . first of all, I’m engaged . . . to the Alpha Protector, remember,” I said, patting the big chest of my lover, “And, secondly, I’m more of a catcher than a pitcher . . . if you know what I mean.”

“You’re one damn hot catcher,” my future husband said, smiling, and this made me very happy.  “But you have to do this.  It is the only way for the Professor to receive your benefits, completely.” 

“You’re telling me . . . this hunk of mature man . . . you want me to . . .”

“Plow me as hard as the day is long, little man,” the Professor said.  “It’s a necessity that cannot be avoided.  You will have to initiate the ability of all the protectors.”

“Wait, wait, wait!  You mean I will have to sleep with all of these hot guys?” I said, sweeping my hand to the many pictures on the wall around the map.

“Not sleep with,” the Professor said.  “You will have to fuck each one…”

“Will you please stop saying fuck!” I interrupted.  “Okay, fellas, where are the secret cameras.  The two of you have had some fun, but now I’m ready for this funny show to be over.  You got me.  You really got me.  Really, where are the cameras?”

“Honey, this is all real,” my lover said to me.  “I know it’s a lot to take in, but you really are the Source.  We need you to help us protect you.  You’re mine, you’ll always be just mine, but you need to awaken the dormant abilities in these men . . . like you did in me.”

“But I never fucked you!  Remember?  It was all about you making me gasp for joy as I accepted King Dong!  His words, not mine,” I said quickly to the Professor.

“That’s because he’s the Alpha Protector,” the Professor said.

I should have seen that one coming.  My big man put his arms around me and kissed me hard.  I looked into his eyes, but then I got distracted by his bigger shoulders, his more massive arms, and his magnificently grown chest.  His new developments . . . his new size made all of this real.  He had added some serious muscle and weight.  He’d also grown taller – I could tell by how I had to tilt my head back more to look up at him.  He looked at me with so much love it was almost overwhelming.  I could feel his cock stirring between us.  That, in turn, made mine stir, as well. 

“You will feel great pleasure with every other protector, my love,” he said, “But it will never be the intense gratification you will receive from me.  I will be your only pitcher - forever.”

“Unless we let the Dark Source win,” the Professor said.  “If that happens, he will plow the power right out of you and we will all die.”

“What?” I said, my eyes growing wide.

“All of us are tied to you, the Source.  You are the Light Source.  If, for some reason, the darkness wins it will destroy you and we will all perish, too.  We are tied together - forever,” the Professor added and he could see his words impacted me greatly.  “So, care to unleash some power in me, sir?”

I looked at my lover, still doubting this was the right thing to do.  He nodded and whispered the word ‘go.’  I turned to the older muscular man and smiled – letting him know I was ready to do my part.  He walked over to me, placed his hands into my pits and lifted me off the ground.  I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me back into the front hall and then upstairs to his bedroom.  I could tell being the Source was going to be a very hard job.  A very hard job, indeed.

• Like 24

Part 4   

“So . . . are there any rules I should be aware of?  Are there things I shouldn’t do . . . or must do?” I asked, suddenly very nervous. 

“The only rule, sir, is that you need to fill me with your hot cum.  And, you should know, I like a very hard pounding,” the Professor said, as he placed me on the bed and then pulled his shirt off of his body. 

I gasped as I saw the cascading silver fur, which covered his gorgeous pecs, chiseled abs, and then made a treasure trail down to the top of his pants.  This man was the epitome of a silver fox and muscle daddy.  I was completely committed to my boyfriend and loved him very much, but there was no way I could hide my excitement and enthusiasm about getting to share some bed time with this incredible man.  He wasn’t as big as my lover, but he was still chiseled with all the right bulges and indentions. 

“Fuck, you are a beautiful man,” I said, without even thinking about what I was saying.

“I am glad that I please you, sir,” the Professor responded – lost in some faraway place as his mind began to accept what his body was about to receive.

The man undid his pants and shoved them down, along with his boxers, in one swift movement – stepping out of them quickly.  His short, but extremely thick cock popped upward and made me automatically lick my lips.  I had to keep reminding myself not to turn over with my face down – my usual response when I saw such a fine-looking dick.  I would be fucking him – kept repeating in my head and that made me even more excited.  I could tell there was a feverish need in the older god standing in front of me.  I still had my doubts about being this Source he was talking about – but his desire for me to pound him was palpable.  I could feel it like thick orgasmic humidity enveloping the room.  There was also some small kernel of awareness – deep inside my brain – that I was tied to this man in a way that could not be explained.  It was like I already knew him, from a past life or when we were both younger.  By this point he was breathing pretty heavily and it was clear he wanted me to take him immediately.  I was ready to take charge.

“Turn around,” I ordered.

The man let out a joyful little yelp and immediately turned around.  I was greeted by two voluptuous mounds of muscled meat – poking out invitingly at me.  I had no idea why I did it, but I reached up and backhanded his ass hard.  The smack filled the room and I could see his body shiver uncontrollably with delight.  I grabbed both cheeks and kneaded them in my hands, using all of my might.  The Professor groaned and I noticed his right hand reached down to latch onto his own hard dick. 

“Not yet,” I ordered.  “Reach back and pull that ass open for me.”

I had no idea where this new ‘me’ was coming from, but I was liking it a lot.  I let out a pleasured sigh as the man’s big hands pulled back his cheeks and offered my first view of his puckered, glorious hole.  Lunch was served, I thought, and then I pushed my face into his crack – letting my tongue swipe across his waiting entrance.  The man went up on his toes so fast I thought he would pitch over frontwards, but his powerful flexed legs kept him balanced.  He also let out a loud moan, which I’m sure was heard throughout the house.  As he fell back on his heels I flicked my tongue across his hole, again.  He went back up on his toes and I loved how he was still able to press his ass further onto my face at the same time.  I decided it was time to really rock his world, and I forced the tip of my tongue into his tightened cavity – pushing beyond the rim and sending the Professor too close to the edge for his own comfort.

“Fuck me, sir.  I want your power,” the man said, hoarsely. 

I pulled my face back and sunk my fingers into my mouth, making sure to coat them generously with my saliva.  I then pressed my forefinger against the entrance of the man’s love tunnel and pushed hard, burying it into him up to my knuckle.  This time, the man’s moans were the loudest, by far.  I leaned in and pulled my finger out, letting my tongue slip in.  Finger.  Tongue.  Two fingers.  Tongue.  Fingers spreading into a scissors formation to open him up, more.  This time, when I spoke, I was even more dominant than before.

“On the bed.  Face down.  Ass in the air.  Now.”

The Professor was like an obedient puppy desperate to make its owner happy.  He turned around and climbed on the bed beside me – spreading his bent legs wide apart, offering me his ass.  I licked my palm a couple of times and lathered up my cock.  I climbed onto the bed behind the man and steered my hard-on into his crack.  When I felt the tip of my cock nestled into his hole I grabbed around both of his muscled thighs and plunged in hard.  The house reverberated with echoes of his cry of pleasure - doubled by my own.  I wasted no time.  I started bucking my hips back and forth – his thrusting ass matching my rhythm as he shoved down harder on me. 

“Harder, please sir,” came the Professor’s deep voice – pleading with me.  “Explode deep into me.”

I pounded harder, finding a strength I didn’t know I even had.  His head smacked against the headboard at one point, but he continued to beg me to fuck him deeper and with more power.  He had moved his right hand to his own cock and was pumping it up and down with all of his might.  Without any warning, his ass chute tightened around my cock – making me even thrust harder – and then he exploded.  Ropes of cum streaked across the bed, his ass chute hugged my dick so tight that I knew I could not hold back any longer.  I slammed into him as one huge gush exploded, immediately filling his insides.  A second, long gush came with the next hard pounding.  Then, a third and a fourth. 

“Oh, fuck yes!  Fill me, sir.  Fill me with your power.”

Suddenly, I felt like the Source.  I wanted my cum to explode up into this man like I was some kind of volcano and my lava was changing the landscape.  I kept pounding away into the man’s love tunnel even when it was only small spurts of my juice still squirting out.  I burned with a rage that was not angry or negative – it was a releasing of power.  I could feel my body feeding the Professor’s body with something akin to electricity or a fuel that was hard to describe.  I wasn’t spent or even tired by my strong ejaculation . . . it had empowered me.  It had made me feel strong and dominating.  The Professor groaned beneath me.  It was like I had slammed his body into some kind of dreamlike state, but I instinctively knew he was waiting . . . waiting for the power surge to begin. 

“I need to refuel, too, my love,” I heard from behind me as I felt big hands grabbing my waist.

My lover had come into the room as I had emptied myself into the Professor.  I had no idea how long he had been there.  It didn’t matter.  He was pressing his slick-from-pre-cum cock into my ass and before I could process anything, my body was being pummeled from behind.  My cock was still hard and embedded in the Professor’s ass.  The memory of my lover’s expert plowing flooded back to me and I allowed the huge man to ravage my body as he pleased.  He was grunting loudly and shoving his thick meat in and out of my hole with such a need that it seemed inhuman . . . raw . . . primal.  I could feel much more of whatever kind of power my body created being sent into the hard muscles of my lover who bucked into my hole with an animalistic ferocity.  Soon, the big man was emptying a load into me that equaled my own from earlier.  When he was finished, he shoved my body down as he lay on top of me and I was sandwiched between the two muscled torsos of these huge men.  Sweat covered all of us – along with something else I didn’t recognize.  It was a heat . . . an energy that seemed to be sweeping around all of us as we lay there.  That’s when I felt growth – on top of me and below.  My lover’s pecs were hardening and swelling more.  I could feel it happening.  Also, the Professor’s back was widening.  And his shoulders were thickening.  It was the wildest sensation.  I also noticed that my body pulsed in unison with their growth . . . and it was clear I was causing it.  Both men were growling with pleasure from what was happening to them.  I also knew all three of us were already growing fully hard, again.     

“Fuck, I can feel the power surging in me.  Is this what it feels like every time you fuck him?” the Professor asked.

“Yes,” my lover responded, in what sounded like a moan.  “It seems to get more powerful every time.”

“That’s how it is with the Alpha Protector,” the Professor said.  “You will become the most powerful.  You will change the most.  We can have more sex with the Source to be rejuvenated or healed, but only you will continue to grow and gain strength every time you two are together.”

“Hello!” I said.  “The Source is right here – the cream filling between your massive bodies.  Quit talking as if I weren’t in the room.”

Suddenly, as if to interrupt my comment, my lover was off our small pile of man flesh and standing in the middle of the room, groaning like a wounded wild animal.  He was bent over, clutching his stomach.  My cock was out of the Professor quickly and I was standing next to my lover.  I had never seen him like this.  I looked up at the older man, who was calmly rolling off the bed.

“Oh my god!  What is happening to him?  What do we do?” I screamed, laying my hand on my lover’s back.

“We do nothing.  He is fine.  It is the strength catching up with the growth,” the Professor answered, calmly.

“What!  He’s in pain!  Help him!”  I yelled, even louder.

“The Alpha Protector’s strength needs to catch up with the size that you have put on him.  It will be over quickly.  Yes, it is painful, but it is also stimulating.  Look at his dick,” the Professor added.

“Oh my,” I said, looking at the throbbing vein-covered, enlarged penis sticking out from my boyfriend’s crotch.

“He will be hungry . . . very hungry when he is finished.  Stay with him.  I will go prepare food for him,” the Professor said as he quickly left the room – not even bothering to put on clothes.

“Honey, what can I do?  How can I help you?” I said to my man and he merely kept on screaming and holding onto his stomach. 

Then the sound stopped . . . as if a siren had been turned off.  My big lover stood up, fully, tensed his arms at his side, flexed his chest, and then growled.  It sounded like a mixture of a man and some beast you wanted to avoid at all costs.  My man hardened his entire body and looked at me with a face that surely would have stopped stampeding buffalo.  I stepped back a little – unsure of who this man was.  I could not lie, though, I was severely turned on – especially because of the sight of his fully erect, hardened, flat-against-his-abs cock. 

“The power is incredible,” he growled, looking right at me.  “Fucking incredible, my love.  Thank you.  Thank you, very much.”

By the look in my boyfriend’s eyes and his tensed, jacked-up body, there was no way I could have doubted what he said.  I had never wanted him more than I did at that exact moment.  Even though I had recently shot one of the most intense loads of my life into the ass of the Professor, I was ready to go again.  That’s just what this guy did to me.  I wanted my lover to plow me senseless with his newly empowered cock.  I wanted him to fill me until I blasted out another mind-blowing eruption.  He, however, had other needs.

“I gotta eat, my love,” he said and then he was out the door before I could even offer up my ass like I wanted to. 

“The Source is not happy!  Not happy, at all, people,” I said loudly, as I pulled on my underwear and followed the two men. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1