Sign in to follow this  
CMiller

news Thank You

Well it does help Craig that you kept the name the same and the whole feel is very similar too. I really hate to say this, but this forum is run more efficiently and delivers on content. The other forum was outdated and didn't have the passion this one does. You were a lifesaver for the community and there are guys joining i wasn't expecting to see. (Chris Ranno for example joined a few days ago after someone told him about a thread being started on here!) :)

• Upvote 3

Thank you again, CMiller for taking the initiative and providing all of us a new place to go and maintain the community we all value so much. It's wonderful to see your efforts pay off in spades like this!

• Upvote 2

Thank you SO MUCH for creating and maintaining this forum and for being the greatest Admin EVER! You have made this place a fun online community which is just a joy to visit every single day and multiple times a day from my PC, my laptop, my iPad and from my smartphone. It's easy to navigate and the stories, articles and pictures are just a breeze to find, read and browse through. This is truly the BEST forum I have ever joined and it has been the greatest honor to become a member of your staff. THANK YOU!!!

--Rex

• Upvote 2

I too just want to add my heartfelt thanks to you for the amazing job you have done.  We members couldn't have done it without you!

• Upvote 1

Thanks from me too...I loved the old forum and posted far more regularly than I do here mainly because real life has become a pain in my ass recently.

I check back every day.

Great work all.

TC

• Upvote 1

It sounds repetitive, but yes- thanks for keeping this going. I was a member of the old site from the start and it's nice to see some form of it still going.

• Upvote 1

Nah man, thank YOU. I mean, I'll be honest, I was a lurker for a LONG time on the last board before I started dipping my toes in the content providing waters. I never really felt I fit in there, never really felt like the community was alive and active enough for me to really get involved and start bonding at all, but after the closing of the last site, which was truly a flash bulb moment, and sort of reinvigorated everyone's interests, what we all loved and when you offered us a chance to start over it was like all of us (or at least ME haha) felt like this time THIS time we'll appreciate it, we'll grow it into the biggest fucking baddest fucking most monstrously muscled and immense site there fucking IS! 

Be it the fantastic art, godly montages, or bone chilling and ball drainingly good stories, it's like we're all back in the honeymoon again and this time around we're going to enjoy every second of it!

So yeah, Thank YOU for giving us this second chance so to speak!

• Upvote 6

I would also like to express my thanks CMiller for creating a new forum.  When I heard that the old forum was closing down, I must admit that I felt a little lost.  But when I heard that a new forum was in the works, I signed up straight away and have never looked back.  I hope that I speak with all of us in thanking you for keeping this community alive and intact.