ckiddd

Aka Teen Transform/the College Years Continuation?

Question

Wondering AKA is still out there, or if any folks here know how to reach him. This story: http://www.pridesites.com/omelissokomos/aka/teen-transform-college20.html is one I thought was awesome, and was at a climax point at Chapter 20--exactly when musclegrowth.org was taken down. 

AKA, if you're reading this--there's at least one fan that would love to continue to follow these characters. The relationship between Jeremy & Tim was really well developed, and hot--and I kinda want to see Jeremy grow (and Jeff too).

Thanks guys...

• Upvote 2

Honestly, you should self publish The College Years. You could post a chapter a week and sell each one for $0.99. Serials are apparently all the rage these days.

Sorry for another update, but I didn't know where else to post this.

I finally finished editing Muscle City and I've posted it in the Story Archives here.

As part of the editing, I pulled out the sections that deal with what's happening back home with the guys that stayed behind, since that thread was wholly separate from what was happening with Billy & Co. in their new home. Also, since those chapters dealt with some guys who were under eighteen years old (though all the guys in this fictional story are still at least 16 years old, the age of consent in 37 of 50 U.S. states as well as the federal age of consent), I posted it elsewhere and called it "New Muscle Club."

Thanks, again, for the interest in the writing and for nudging me to get back into it. I find after re-reading that I really miss writing about Billy and Carl, Tim and Jeremy, Chuck and Barry - all the guys, really - and exploring this world of huge guys in love and lust.

• Upvote 3

Quick (and dirty) update:

I've been posting new - or, at least, never-before published - chapters to Teen Transform: New Muscle Club. I know you're all waiting for more College Years chapters, but these were already sitting on my hard drive (heh, "hard" drive) so I'm adding them slowly to the bottom of the thread.

When I have something new for you College Years fans, I'll let you know!

• Upvote 2

I too am a published former member of the old forum (under a different name). AKA I think you were one of the best writers on the old forum and #20 of The College Years was a cliffhanger—perhaps the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers. Then you vanished like your transformed men. I thought that perhaps you ‘self-published’ a Kindle book or something but could never find anything. I am so glad that you are back (in any capacity) and I hope you continue to write new stories even if they are only one chapter long. I understand ‘taking it personally’ and the departure from writing I experienced when I left the old forum. Life and love filled the time I once spent at the keyboard quite nicely. Like you, I read stories here and other places but I have mostly left the writing to others. Welcome back. Maybe I’ll start writing again too.

Well, hello, AKA! The only reason why I kept on coming (hehe, coming) back to this revamped site. Because, and I'm sure there's people that agree, you are one of the best story spinners here on this site. It is a shame that you're not going to get back to the old story lines, but hey, it's your choice. I'm just glad you're back. Stay sane and try not to get too distracted with all of the thick, horny musclestuds you write about. :D

I just stumbled back on this site and went straight looking for your stories AKA. I always thought they were fun, erotic and entertaining. I"m glad that you are back at it and finishing them up. SWEET and once again, Thanks for the effort you put into it.

On 1/29/2015 at 7:06 PM, MonsterMash62 said:

Honestly, you should self publish The College Years. You could post a chapter a week and sell each one for $0.99. Serials are apparently all the rage these days.

My second necro in a short amount of time. I swear, I....well I don't care. Just wanted to say I discovered AKAs stories over 5 years ago and they are stories that I keep coming  back to over and over and over. I wish the Muscle Club/Transform series would continue. If you did publish them or set up a patreon Id join in a second! <33 

Love your new stories too <3