ckiddd

Aka Teen Transform/the College Years Continuation?

Question

Wondering AKA is still out there, or if any folks here know how to reach him. This story: http://www.pridesites.com/omelissokomos/aka/teen-transform-college20.html is one I thought was awesome, and was at a climax point at Chapter 20--exactly when musclegrowth.org was taken down. 

AKA, if you're reading this--there's at least one fan that would love to continue to follow these characters. The relationship between Jeremy & Tim was really well developed, and hot--and I kinda want to see Jeremy grow (and Jeff too).

Thanks guys...

• Upvote 2

I completely agree - AKA has been one of my favorie authors from whom I've have the privilege to read for years, including the Transform series in all of their editions - and I would love to continue following his work :-)

I mean. ... ill be the one to ask. Has anyone heard from him in a while? I love his stories but I am worried about him as a person as well. If he is just kind of gone I'm worried about him :(

Hey, Dudes, I'm still around. Work life (real life?) got busy and I haven't been writing at all, lately.

The demise of the old forum also threw me into a bit of a depression, particularly since the main reason it imploded was stories involving underaged guys which I was guilty of. Took it personally. I haven't been writing and haven't been back at that series in any capacity and don't presently have any plans to. I hang out here from time to time because I still get off on these types of stories and probably always will, but as for Transform and those unfinished stories, I guess you'll need to write your own conclusions.

If I ever do go back, it'll likely be a "reboot" of the series using the concepts of how Transform works and changes guys, but it's unlikely I'll revisit the old stories.

• Upvote 1

Hey AKA, I just wanted to let you know that I had left the old forum for the same reason and look now, I'm back here at the new forum and I'm one of the forum Administrators.  I will support your efforts and I will ensure that you will NOT find the hate or adversity you had encountered on the old site. Please do not hesitate to message me if you ever want to talk or chat. Glad to hear from you again. Maybe we can collaborate sometime. I am planning a great muscle boy story called "Strength of the Gods" which will be EPIC.

• Upvote 1

The main reason I rebooted the series into "Teen Transform" was that I wanted to pull back from the extents to which the adult Transformed men had evolved. They were essentially unbeatable supermen who could do anything. There's not a lot of space to stretch out with that. There's no drama. There's no challenge. The teenagers were left to fend on their own, make mistakes, do stupid shit; the fact that they were young and inexperienced was more interesting and would get them into more odd scrapes and problems than grown-up men with, one assumes, logic and common sense.

The teens were literally flaming balls of hormones. They couldn't help themselves. So shit would happen that would be funny, or dangerous, or sad. It actually didn't occur to me that anyone objected to the subject matter until everything blew up. No one wrote anything to me personally, and then one day the forum was gone.

I had based the high school stuff around my own recollections of being a horned-up teenager with a constant hard-on and what might happen if that horned-up teenager woke up one day with some of his fantasies coming true? It's also obviously about being young and gay and being told or learning that you can't/shouldn't act on your feelings and drives and fantasies, that there's something wrong with you and you have to hide it all, shove it all inside, swallow it.

Well, what if, fuck no, I'm not gonna deny it. I'm not gonna pretend anymore. And I don't have to (and can't) because look at me! And look at my boyfriend! And we're in love and that means we're gonna have sex.

A lot of Transform, from my point of view, was about freedom. Literal naked freedom. Being denied things, being told you're wrong, there's something wrong with you, you should hide who you are and how you feel and pretend you're like everyone else. Transform's world of men simply couldn't - and then wouldn't. They were strong and beautiful and proud and sexy. Society (the government, the military, school) tried over and over to suppress them, convert them, hide them, make them feel ashamed or powerless. But they found each other, found others like them, came together in love for who they were and tried to make others understand that, yes, they're different. But that's okay. It's actually great.

Oh, and tons of sex. There's was tons of sex as well.

• Upvote 4

When I saw your name pop out my eyes got brighten a bit but then my heart sank when I see you will no longer continue those stories.

Anyway, welcome back!