The Ultimates in Lockdown

CardiMuscleman

Which superheroine should go on a date with the UItimate Musketeer?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which superheroine should go on a date with the UItimate Musketeer?

• Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) from Batman comics
    • Magma (Amara Juliana Olivians Aquilla / Alison Crestmere) from X-Men comics
    • Night Girl (Lydda Jath) from Legion of Super Heroes comics
    • Phantom Lady (Jennifer Knight) from The New 52 comics

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 11:00 PM

Chapter One

As the worshipper approached the man about to be worshipped, lying naked on the bench, his entire body covered in sweat from the three hour training session he had forced the worshipper to endure whilst the worshipped had been restrained by a ten thousand pound pec deck exercise and cuffs to the handles, the worshipper moaned "Are you willing?"

The worshipee, a word of his own invention, grunted "First, tell me what you want to do?"

"Please, I beg of you, pick up those one thousand pound dumbells, hold them in each hand and then on my command flyes, until you cannot do a single rep more!"

"Ah" came the chuckle from the man about to be worshipped, "you wish to challenge my pecs, yes?"

"Challenge, Worship and Defeat them" came the moaned reply as the worshipper sat on the worshipee's groin and slowly let his twelve by nine monster rub against the worshippe's ass, causing him to moan with desire. As the worshipper lay down, his fingers pressing down on the eight inch long, hard as nails, nipples he could feel the monstrous pec muscle underneath and the titanic heart pounding underneath. As the first stirrings of his groin flooded his mind he moaned, "Flyes, each movement taking five seconds" and with that counted to five as the man he was worshipping slowly made the dumbbells meet in the middle, making his already mammoth chest bulge to an incredible ninety inches. At the pinnacle of the rep, the worshipper moaned "Hold for five" and as the man did as command, his nipples were twisted one way then the other and as the monster lowered the dumbbells at the same pace as he raised them he grunted "Resist me, for I am your lover!"

For twenty minutes, the torture continued, each movement accompanied by grunts by the monster, groans from the worshipper and the unmistakable sound of a cock slowly entering a ass. As the worshipper felt himself get closer and closer, he started to suck the titan's nipples, causing the monster to moan with desire as his own fifteen by ten cock started to harden and soon both men were lost in the sensations of worship, their hearts pounding like never before, their cocks on the verge of cumming, their moans of sexual desire...

"WILL YOU TWO PACK IT IN?"

As the worshipper, Roger Dixon in his guise as the Ultimate Cadet looked up, and the man being worshipped, Porthos in his guise as the Ultimate Titan bent his head at the end of the bench, they both saw a highly annoyed man, his muscles bigger than either on them, sitting on another bench, his elbow on one on his massive quads and drumming his fingers on the other quad with a fed up looking expression on his face.

"Mon amis" moaned Porthos, "forgive us, but you know..."

As the man stood up to his full height of nine feet, with a loincloth covering an otherwise entirely naked body,  he sighed and said "I'm sorry, Porthos, Roger, it's just" and with that sighed again and taking a sword from besides the bench, raised it up and declared "Thy honour is restored" and in doing so shrank down and was replaced by Henry Cardigan fully clothed, who sighed again and said "Look, when I arranged this holiday at the end of last year, how was I to know that we'd be stuck. All I had planned was that I would come over here for a week, have a good set of training sessions with the both of you, get some ideas together and then head back home and start getting back into the gym to carry on where I left off after developing sciatica. I didn't know that the day after I arrived and invited Porthos, there would be a state-wide lockdown in Colorado"

"You are angry with me?" asked Porthos, his head bowing upside down

"No, I'm not angry, just fed up" came the reply, "For the past three weeks I have had to endure you two spending every moment in the day producing so many muscle worship movies I dare say you are single handedly causing a quadrupling of data usage and that's before all the people working at home. I'm not that way inclined, and well you know it!" and with that Henry sighed "If anyone wants me, I'll be on the roof getting what fresh air I can!" and with that stomped out of the gym in a foul mood slamming the door after him.

As Roger sat up and helped Porthos to do the same he said "Henry's right, I'm gay, you're bisexual and yet Henry, Henry's never had a date in his life. When he sees us making love he must wonder what he is missing out on"

"Aye" replied Porthos, "and yet whenever a lady congratulates him on some feat of bravery as himself, or some feat of strength or power as the Ultimate Musketeer, he just doffs his hat or bows and says no more about it. You are right mon amis, we are not thinking of him at all. What can we do?"

"I've an app for that!" smiled Roger and with that clambered off Porthos and pulled his iPhone out of his pocket and launched "Super Dates" explaining it as a dating app for superheroes, "after all they are on lockdown as well" and with that the two lovers scrolled through the options to find a suitable date for their friend.

• Like 2

Chapter Two

As Henry got onto the roof, he sighed, picked up the bucket of disinfectant from by the door, picked up the sponge and started to rub down the bench where just a few hours previously Porthos, urged on by Roger before they had begged him to turn them into the Ultimate Titan and Ultimate Cadet, had been tested by seeing how many times Roger could be lifted by Porthos. As Henry wiped away the combined sweat and dried cum, he sighed again and muttered "Superheroes, cannot live with them and cannot live with out!". The job took a good half hour and when he finished, rubbing hand gel onto his hands, he bemoaned the whole thing

"You took the words right out of my mouth!" came an unexpected reply and as Henry turned he gasped in amazement as there, in front of him stood...

"Batgirl? What...What are you doing here?"

"Can't your friendly neighbourhood detective drop in on an old friend?" she asked with a smile, and walked towards Henri with her hand outstretched chuckling "Don't worry, Bruce has added hand gel to the glove so there's no chance!"

As Henry shook her hand he thanked her for her help when the three Ultimates had been roped in by Batman to help solve the case of Bane's Venom being used in an illegal bodybuilding / no holds barred wrestling tournament, the winner of whom was sold off at auction to the highest bidder a process that involved the winner being brainwashed and turned into a literal and physical giant.

"Yes" came the chuckled reply, "I remember the Ultimate Cadet being very disappointed he never got that far!"

"Any chance he gets to fulfil his dreams of becoming some mind controlled, mass of Herculean muscle, he will take it!" and with that Henry sighed

"Lockdown getting to you then?"

Henry nodded and replied "I should be back home now, putting to good use what my friends here have taught me, instead I am stuck with a gay man who wants to impregnate a bisexual man and its all leaving me , well, you can tell by the tone of my voice, extremely fed up of the whole thing!"

"Well, what a good thing I am here then" and with that she presented Henry with a card that stated "Miss Barbara Gordon (plus one) is formally invited to the opening of the Watchtower Restaurant" and with that added "Would you care to be my plus one? Don't worry, the Watchtower's teleportation beam gets rid of viruses on the way. Covid-19, hah, that's had to deal with a techno virus!"

"Miss Gordon" replied Henry stating up, "it would be an honour" and with that he stood up and a moment later the Ultimate Musketeer and Batgirl vanished in a bright blue light. As Roger opened the door to the roof, he chuckled and said "See, a match made in heaven!"

"Do you know what else would be a match made in heaven, mon chere? Me, strapped to a metal frame, electrodes attached to my nipples, with you sending as much power as you dare across my chest, working these, how do you say, "puppies" and my heart to their limits?"

"Oh, Porthos" moaned Roger as his cock started to harden, "you know just what to say to put me in a good mood. Shall we say half a million volts of alternating current?"

• Like 1

Chapter Three

As Henry and Batgirl materialised in the Watchtower, Henry grabbed hold of the railings and moaned "Give me a moment, I think my stomach's not quite caught up with me"

"I can confirm that every part of your internal organs have arrived safely in one piece, M. Cardigan"

As Henry looked up his expression was halfway between trying not to laugh and looking as if he was about to be sick at the same time as there standing in front of him was the Martian Manhunter, dressed like a maitre d' at a restaurant waiting to present him with a copy of the menu. As Batgirl took the menus she said "Give him a minute J'onn, he's never experienced a matter transporter before"

"And...if I am being perfectly honest" groaned Henry as he staggered to his feet, "I don't think I want to experience once ever again!" but was helped by J'onn and Barbara and after a few moments, bar the occasional baulk, was starting to feel well enough to look at the menu. As he was perusing it he felt a breeze and looked up to see a friendly face saying "Good evening sir, madam, welcome to the Watchtower, may I take your order!"

"Ladies first" smiled Henry and as Barbara ordered her starter, Henry was saw he had seen the waiter before.

"Sir, are you Mr. Allen from Central City?"

"No, lad, that would be me!" came the reply as a man suddenly appeared next to the waiter from out of nowhere.

"Here" added a third voice as a third waiter seemed to appear from the ether.

"Who else would we have as waiters?" smiled Barbara, "Gentlemen, may I introduce Henry Cardigan, the Ultimate Musketeer, my date for this evening. Henry, may I introduce Jay Garrick, Barry Allen and Wally West, otherwise known as the Flash, the fastest man alive"

"Which means that we can deliver your food to you the second it leaves the oven!" smiled Barry, winking to his colleagues.

"Well, in that case" smiled Henry "I would like to order a b..."

"Butternut Squash Soup" declared Jay, "on it" and with that vanished

"Actually, I wanted to order a bu..."

"Burnt apples with goat's curd, cobnut and watercress" replied Barry, "sure thing boss" and then he dashed off

As Henry sighed "buttered toast" Wally chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll tell them" and with that vanished

"Don't worry about them" chuckled Barbara, "they're not very good waiters, but then this is the grand opening, after all, even we superheroes need second jobs during this lockdown. So tell me, why are you the Ultimate Musketeer? Bruce encountered a Musketeer a few years ago, but certainly not an Ultimate one!"

As Henry explained about how he became the hero sat opposite her, Barbara nodded on several occasions and as he concluded with "You know, you're the first person I have ever told that too and not had them writhing on the floor in ecstasy"

"Your sidekicks?" she asked and as Henry nodded wondered what the two of them were up to now.

"YES, OH, YES MASTER, PLEASE I BEG YOU DON'T TURN THE POWER DOWN. I CAN WITHSTAND IT FOR I AM THE ULTIMATE TITAN!"

As Porthos pulled against the restraints on the bedframe he was attached to, Roger was in a state of unbridled ecstasy.

"Yes, yes," he moaned, "Try and break free from those osmium restraints, o slave, for that is what you are now. I, your master, have enslaved you with the appliance of science. Those bonds that hold you can only be broken by a force equal to 288lbs which no man, not even you can manage in a forearm curl or a ankle raise. Yes, try, try and break free with those powerful biceps and those quivering quads, but every attempt will see the power surging through you increase by a factor of ten, making your pulse increase by half again" and with that Roger pulled a lever causing Porthos to roar with such volume that the gym's walls started to wobble. As he did Roger's cock was harder than it had ever been before and as he started to rub it he moaned "Porthos, resist the power, resist the torture and let me enter you to feel your power!"

As Porthos grunted, he took a deep breath and held it as he opened his ass to Roger's cock. Thrusting it inside the Titan, Roger moaned with desire and then uttered a single word that made Porthos his slave.

"CUM!"

Porthos's roar was so loud that every single car alarm within a block of the gym was set off, closely followed by a mass of bleeping as residents locked down switched them off, but it had the desired effect as Porthos broke free of the restraints on his wrists and ankles causing Roger to cum inside Porthos and as both men orgasmed, they looked at each other and moaned "More!"

• Like 2

Chapter Four

"May I note that you're the most refined gentleman I have ever had a meal with!"

As Henry dabbed at his mouth with the napkin provided he looked up and asked "Am I?"

"It's all right, you can tell me, can't you. You're English aren't you?"

"Is it that obvious?" smiled Henry and with that leaned back and sighed "Yes, I'm supposed to be all things French and yet there is no denying it, I'm English!"

"And what is wrong with being English, sir?"

"Well, hello there Alfred, what are you doing here?"

"A message, madam, from you know who!" and with that pointed to Henry

"Oh, don't worry, he knows that Bruce is Batman" and with that Batgirl took the message and opened it, before looking up and asking Henry "Your Ultimate Musketeer skills, do they include being able to use swords at all?"

"I know that the name might suggest that we use muskets, but swords are our speciality, any reason why?"

"It seems as though Bruce's old friend, Roland, is up to his old tricks again. He's the CEO of Daggett Industries and Bruce believes that he's in the United Kingdom trying to get his wares to solve your country's Covid-19 problems, for the most amount of money possible.Bruce managed to track a payment for a chemical created by Dr. Milo and anything he produces has to be trouble so when Bruce then picked up a tale about an incredibly powerful Arthurian knight destroying shops in London, well?"

Henry stood up, bowed and declared "Madam, you and Batman have me at your disposal"

"Excellent, I presume that you came here by BatShuttle, Alfred?"

"Of course, madam, you know how I hate having my molecules sent via teleportation!"

"Excellent, come along Henry, you're an honorary member of the Bat team!"

"Wow" thought Henry as he followed Batgirl, "Roger and Porthos will never believe me!"

• Like 1

Chapter Five

"Oh, if this is heaven then I never want to leave it!"

As Roger lay on Porthos' heaving and sweat laden chest, he placed his ear next to the bulging pecs and moaned "I think I can hear your pulse!"

"In order to enter the kingdom of the Porthian God, thy God must approve request" smiled Porthos

"And what would my God ask of me?" replied Roger

"Last night, when you were dreaming of myself, Henry, yourself, Heracles, Conan and He-Man all wrestling each other naked, you asked to give He-Man a peflick. I couldn't find reference to it on the internet but whatever it was it seemed to make you harder and more manly than ever before, that is thy God's request. Peflick me!"

"Peflick?" asked Roger and then mulling it over in his mind declared "Oh, pec fuck!"

"What is a pec fuck?" asked Porthos

"It is better for me to show you than explain!" replied Roger with a moan and with that he stood up, undressed and asked Porthos to "demonstrate the strength housed in that mighty chest of yours!".

Porthos chuckled as he lay down flat on the floor and started to gently roll his pecs up demonstrating such control of his pecs that Roger's cock instantly hardened.

"A pec fuck" came the moaned reply, "is what happens when this" and with that pointed to his now twelve by ten cock, "meets that" and pointed to the gap between Porthos's flexing pecs and with that he lay down so that the cock, now fourteen by eleven, nestled between the two mountains, then looking up he added "and then you flex as hard as you can!"

Porthos nodded his understanding, took a deep breath and squeezed his pecs as hard as he could together. Roger started to rub his cock, now sixteen by fourteen, moaning as he felt it rub against the mountains of hard muscle that were Porthos's pecs and as he did he moaned "See, it looks as if I am fucking your pecs. Pec fuck!"

"Then, let me complete the illusion" replied Porthos and with that swallowed Roger's cock sending him into estacy and as he threw his head back, screaming "TAKE ME YOU TITAN!" he came sending what felt like gallons of cum into Porthos's mouth, the Titan still lying there, cum dribbling out of his mouth with an expression of sheer bliss on his face.

"Not interrupting anything am I?"

Roger's eyes opened suddenly and as he did, the flow of cum stopped just as quickly and as Porthos opened his eyes he declared "Who art thou?" through his cum filled mouth

"Gentlemen" replied the stranger, "I wish to present to you a unique opportunity. My card!" and with that he handed a card to Porthos who read it

"Luthor, Lex, CEO of Lexcorp"

• Like 1

Chapter Six

"You...you are kidding me?"

As Henry held the file up in the air having digested its contents, Alfred shook his head and with it Henry sighed

"Do you know, I think I was better off with the Musketeers. There the worst that could happen was the Cardinal coming up with some villainous scheme, but this? I mean whose  bright idea was it to locate Excalibur from that buried lake in Wiltshire, put on display at the British Museum and forget that however raised it would be endowed with the powers of the Round Table, I mean, research!"

"To be honest" replied Batgirl, piloting the Batshuttle towards London, "that last bit was really on a need to know basis!"

"And those who needed to know, didn't, and those that didn't need to know, did?" and with that Henry tutted, "Okay, so who's in that suit of armour then?"

"We don't know" replied Alfred, "all we know is that he calls himself the Ultimate Knight" and is bent on ensuring that he finds the true heir to the throne!"

"Yes, well good luck with that one!" replied Henry, "ever since Charles I was executed that's become rather a murky situation. Anyway, the way things are I am quite happy with the current monarch" and with that sighed, "Okay then, put me down where he is and I'll see what I can do?"

Finding the Ultimate Knight throwing cars left, right and centre in the middle of Oxford Street, Henry sighed and said "Direct approach, please?" and with that Batgirl pulled a lever and Henry dropped. Landing in the middle of the street directly behind the Ultimate Knight Henry declared "Cease, and face the Ultimate Musketeer!" and as the Knight charged at Henry he thought "I hope that Porthos and Roger are having a better day of things!"

Roger's jaw was practically dropping to the floor and even Porthos was taken aback by what Lex had just said and raising a hand asked "Monsieur, did you say what me and my friend thought you said?"

"I don't know" said Lex, "what did I say?"

"Something" moaned Roger, "about me and Porthos merging to form a super warrior able to defeat anything that causes harm!"

"Oh, yes, that, yes, my genetic research division has long believed that if two superheroes were to combine to form one ultra hero, so to speak, then Earth wouldn't be attacked by any number of villains, so when they came up with something and needed a test subject naturally I thought "Well, if two Ultimates were..."

"Oh fuck, Porthos, did you hear him? This is all my deepest, darkest fantasies come to live. Me, the Ultimate Cadet, merging with you, the Ultimate Titan, oh, just think of it Porthos, think of the strength, the power, the muscles, the raw..."

"You are aware that Mr. Porthos wouldn't know anything about it"

"Pardon?" asked Porthos

"For the process to work perfectly, the larger of the two, that is you Mr. Porthos, would be rendered unconscious for the whole procedure. All he would know is that he would go to sleep and then wake up when everything had finished completely unaware of what had happened. The department were going to work on a fix for that when, well, see for yourself" and with that Lex switched on a display and both Roger and Porthos gasped "Mon dieu!"

"That, gentlemen, is a transdimensional hole in space and time, and thanks to a probe that was shot into it a week ago, we know where it leads to. Gentlemen, it landed in Apokolips and that means that Darkseid is coming!"

"But, not even Superman can beat him, right?"

"Ah, yes, the little Boy Scout. Gentlemen, do you see why I need you to become this new warrior. Not so much an Ultimate Warrior, more like a Examate Warrior!"

"Oh fuck, a million times more powerful" moaned Roger and turned to Porthos saying "Please, mon cher, I beg you, you have no idea how powerful Darkseid is. He's like, a billion Cardinals with the manpower of a trillion Cardinal's guards. He can't come here, it would be..."

As Porthos shushed Roger with a kiss on the lips, he looked over and said in a proud voice, "Monsieur Luthor, I, the Ultimate Titan accept my role!"

As Roger hugged Porthos, a smile crossed Lex's lips, everything was working just as he had planned.

• Like 2

Chapter Seven

As Henry stood over the defeated knight, he tutted and said "Okay then, let's see who under that helmet?" and with that removed the helmet to reveal a man, no older than his mid twenties, with an expression of sheer bliss on his face. Turning to Batgirl who replied "On it!", she took a photo of the face and within seconds replied "Okay, this is weird. That person there has never done a single act of crime in his life, the only way I got a match was thanks to social media" and showed Henry a profile called "SirKnightthePowerful" which as Henry scrolled through the myriad tweets said "All links to muscle fiction stories" and clicked on one and as he did so said "And with a common theme, man finds out how to become all powerful, volunteers and turns into a marmauding monster, has "coughs" and then  orgasms and reverts back to normal" and with that handed the device back to Batgirl who dug a little more and said "Oh dear, now we're in trouble. There's a Paypal receipt here from MonsterMakerLLC"

"Who?" asked Henry

"It's a company that claims to make anyone who can afford it become the biggest and strongest man in the world" and with that Batgirl looked up and said "And guess who the CEO is?"

Henry shook his head

"Lex Luthor!"

"Oh great!" sighed Henry, "as if today couldn't get any worse!"

"Oh, look at you Porthos, laid out on that gurney, stripped naked, restrained and all in preparation for this injection to put you to sleep"

As Porthos smiled, he nodded, and one of the technicians found a vein and injected a blue liquid into Porthos.

"How long?" asked Porthos

"Oh, five minutes" replied Lex, "one of my top of the range ones, only the best you know!"

"Then lean on me my lover" moaned Porthos, "listen to my heart as I succumb and know that you will always be there!"

As Roger lay on Porthos's chest and listened to Porthos's pulse start to slow down, his moans confirmed Lex's suspicions, these two men were lovers and therefore would be prefect. His Monster Market had, over the last year, refined the process and come to the conclusion that the more powerful the man who donated their essence the more powerful the recipient would become and with the Ultimate Titan's power coursing through the Ultimate Cadet's body, then no one, not even Superman could stand up to him. And as for that pesky little thing called "free will", well, he had his methods.

As Porthos closed his eyes and moaned "Use my powers well, mon amis" he started to snore and as he did Roger moaned "What do I do now?"

"Prepare to be overwhelmed" came the reply.

• Like 2

Chapter Eight

"Remind me never to get on Bruce's bad side!"

As Henry poured over the reams and reams and reams of invoices and accounts linked to the Monster Maker company he looked up from the screen and asked "All these people paid Lex to become a marauding monster, gad, and there was I thinking that Roger was just a one off!"

"You will be surprised how many people secretly dream of becoming the biggest, strongest and most powerful man ever to walk the Earth!" replied Batgirl and looking to Alfred added "Remember Venom?" to which the butler nodded sagely

"One hundred and twenty five million dollars in the current financial year!" declared Henry as he came to the end of the list, "An eighth of a billion pounds, I am half tempted to buy some shared when the company IPO's I say! And the company's headquarters are in Metropolis then?"

"If it's owned by Lex, that's where it will be!"

"Does this mean that I can say hello to Kal-El, I mean Clark?"

"If he's not busy!"

"YES, YES, YES, OH FUCK YES!"

As Roger stood there in the centre of an empty cylinder the look on his face said it all, this was his wildest, deepest, darkest fantasy brought to life. Having been pumped full of kryptonite infused steroids and has the strength of Porthos for good measure, he was a man.

"He's ready, sir!"

"Excellent, switch the brain monitor to receive!"

As the technician flipped a switch, Roger's demeanour changed in an instant from "Oh, yeah, fuck, I cannot wait to ram the Ultimate Musketeer now!" to a montone "I hear you o, master and obey!"

"Examate Warrior, you are to find the leader of the Justice League and pound him into submission anyway you like, Do you hear me?"

"I hear and obey!"

"Then go, my warrior!"

Roger crouched down and jumping at least a hundred feet into the air crashed through the roof and as he did so Lex chuckled.

"The Boy Scout is about to find out why they were disbanded!"

• Like 1

Chapter Nine

"Oh, hello there Roger, Porthos, listen I think I am going to be a little delayed getting back for our evening gym session. Don't worry, I know you two will probably come up with something, just leave the gym standing, there's a good pair of heroes, See you soon, Bye!"

As Henry switched off his phone he said "They're not usually ones to listen to answering machines, probably having too much fun in the powerlifting pit. So how long until we get there?"

"Just entering Metropolis airspace now!" replied Batgirl and as she did, a streak of blue rushed past the plane

"Ah, Superman making sure that we're all clean?" asked Henry

"Actually, no, that was Superman being knocked unconscious by that!" and as the Bat Shuttle landed Henry gasped in shock.

"What is that thing?"

"It's what knocked me a good two miles from a standing start!" came the reply as Superman landed next to the shuttle and sought permission. A few moments later, Superman explained what had happened and as he did Henry developed a frown.

"Superman clobbered into the middle of next week by a mass of muscle standing twelve feet tall and built like a..."

As Superman, Batgirl and Alfred stared at Henry he raised his hands and said "brick outhouse, which is the phrase I would always use. So where did he come from?"

"No idea, he just appeared in the middle of Metropolis and roared that unless I met him within moments of his arrival he would throw the Daily Planet globe at the largest building in the city"

"And what do you make of him?" asked Batgirl

"He's...well., I have never seen it before...it's like he is the combined mass, strength and power of two of the most powerful men ever to live. If I was put a name to him I'd call him Hercthos"

"Thanos!" sighed Henry and sat back in his chair, "Well, we've had it then!"

"No, not Thanos, a portmanteau of Hercules and Porthos!"

Instantly Henry sat up and asked "Did you say Hercules and Porthos?"

"Yes, the two Titans of history, why do you ask?"

"Gentlemen, Lady, I know who that mass is!"

• Like 1