The Symbiote War - Chapter 15

theseventhwave

My sincere apologies for the delay - I really have been just too mentally exhausted to do "fun writing."  But it has always been my intention to get this story wrapped up.  Here is chapter 15 - and I promise not to have such a long delay again.

If you haven't read Chapters 1 through 14 - here are links:

Chapter 1-7:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1689-the-symbiote-war/

Chapter 8:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/4428-the-symbiote-war-chapter-8/

Chapters 9-10: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/5517-the-symbiote-war-chps-9-10-and-eventually-the-rest/

Chapter 11 is on page 3 of the previous thread.

Chapter 12 is on page 4 of the previous thread.

Chapter 13 is on page 5 of the previous thread.

Chapter 14:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15351-the-symbiote-war-chapter-14/

Chapter 15:   Sunday evening – still here…

I feel as if I’ve been stuck here forever...   (see what I did there?)

I’ve no idea how long I’ve been tied to my bedframe – waiting for Shawn’s return.   I have no idea what time it is – I don’t have an angle to be able to see the time on my clock – and I’ve drifted in-and-out of sleep a few times.   But it’s still daylight out, and I my need to take a piss isn’t yet unbearable, so I suspect that it’s still Sunday.   

However, whatever drug Shawn gave me still isn’t out of my system, I’m lying here in bed with an achingly hard boner driving me crazy – but with my hands tied up, I can’t so much as touch it.   Shawn’s growth is already on the scary side – but I’m starting to fantasize about him returning from the gym and giving my boner the attention it craves.   

Of course, my fantasizing is just making my boner throb… and throb…

When will he return?   …Hellooooooo????

I’m debating screaming for help.   But I really don’t want just anyone coming into the room and finding me like this – I don’t think the dictionary has enough words to describe that much embarrassment.   

Humiliation…

Shame…

Awkardness…

Mortified…   That’s a good one!

Bored?   Yes, I’m bored.   And trying to take my mind off my aching boner is doing nothing to help the ache in my rock-hard erection.

Wait!   What am I hearing?   A bit of scraping at the door?   Is Shawn back from the gym?   His muscles all sweaty and pumped?   Has he finally returned to give me release?   …I mean, release me?

The scrabbling at the door stops.   I can faintly hear the doorknob turning.   I can see the door begin to swing open, the light from the hallway framing a figure.   But my eyes must be playing a trick on me, Shawn has shrunk back to his smaller self – he’s no longer the massive muscle monster!

“Corrigan?”  Mark’s voice!   It’s Mark!

“Mark?   Is that you?”

The figure steps into the room and closes the door.   A flood of relief – I can see it’s Mark.   

All this time, me and my throbbing boner have been fantasizing about Shawn’s return – and now it turns out that my saviour is Mark.   I am feeling more than just a little guilty about my fantasies running amok – but I am also overwhelmed with relief that Mark is here to rescue me.

“How?   How did you know to come looking for me?”

“Holy crap!   Did Shawn do this to you?   I didn’t actually realize you were in trouble – I just thought I would come and check up on you – I’ve been worrying since you left this morning.”

“How did you get in?”

“Your RA is an old friend.   And maybe we have a more pressing issue.   Let’s see if we can get you untied.”

“Oh yeah.   That would be good.   Thanks.”

Mark sits on the bed and reaches up to my bedframe.   “Wow!   What are you tied up with?”

“Shawn bent the chair frame and turned it into a makeshift set of handcuffs.”

“Under other circumstances, this would be kinky.”   He grins.   His adorable, kind of shy smile makes my aching boner throb.

Mark is struggling with my bonds.   “I can’t get them to budge.   I can’t imagine the power that Shawn has in order to be able to bend this frame so easily into a set of handcuffs.   I can’t even unbend it enough to get your hand out.”   He’s now climbed up fully on the bed, sitting on top of me, grimacing and grunting.   Even under these circumstances, I am still finding this sexy.   My aching boner throbs again.

“I can’t stay here until Shawn returns.   I need to escape.”

“Corr.   I really am trying, I’m just not strong enough.”

After a bit of a dramatic pause…   “Maybe I can help with that.”

Mark stops struggling with the cuffs, sits back, and looks me in the eye.   “Are you serious?”

“Can you think of another way?”

“Well…no.”

“And it would sort of help with another problem I’m having…”   I give him a shy/awkward grin.

“Yes, I noticed when I came in the room.   There’s no hiding your massive erection.   But we don’t really know all of the possible effects this could have.   You suspect your cum causes muscle growth, but what if there are other changes?”

“I agree that it’s a possibility.   However, Shawn still seems to be his same self.   He always did have a hunger for muscles.   And his current personality still seems consistent with the person he was when I first met him.   Plus, other than waiting for Shawn to return, I don’t see another way out.”

“Well… I agree that we want to get you out.   And I can’t pretend that this isn’t a sexy-exciting turn of events.”

Mark adjusts his position, snuggling up alongside me in bed.   His one hand is caressing my chest.   He leans in and gives me a kiss.   My erection is now throbbing to a steady beat, and I can feel the pre-cum oozing out the tip.   His hand slides down my abs toward the waistband of my tented briefs.   I can see the flared head of my cock outlined through my briefs – made slightly transparent by the steady flow of pre-cum.

Mark caresses my abs a bit and then reaches down to cup my aching balls.   They’re sensitive and feel full of cum – and they clench up tight in his hand.   Mark leans down and plants a kiss on the tip of my cock.   It throbs, and more pre-cum oozes out.   Mark peels back the waistband of my briefs, exposing my glistening member – it’s so hard, I think I can see the veins pulsing.   He cinches the waistband below my balls.   My rigid cock is freed, sticking up at a 45-degree angle between my head and the ceiling.   Mark gently caresses the length of the shaft.   Some of the pre-cum comes away on his finger, I can see the glistening trail of cum sparkling in the light from the window.   And I can also see the cum disappear as it quickly gets absorbed.   It was such a small amount that I can’t really see any changes in Mark.   However, I can feel his sharp intake of breath as he realizes what’s happened – and I can also feel the lump of his boner against my thigh.

Mark sits up and removes his shirt.   His lean frame is pale where it catches the sun from the window   His muscles pump and move as he takes off the shirt and tosses it aside.   And then he bends down and pops the head of my cock in his mouth.   It feels so good!   I feel as if I’ve been edging all day – and finally I’m getting relief!   

Mark’s tongue is caressing the head… his lips are running along the shaft… he’s sucking hard… pulling at the shaft… he’s gently kneading my balls… So good!   I can feel the edge approaching!   It starts deep in my balls, they churn with anticipation!   He’s pumping the shaft, putting pressure on the base of my cock.   I can feel an earth-shattering orgasm approaching as my cock flexes in preparation!   The surge is rising up my shaft!   The head flares!   And with a primal grunt, I am cumming!   Mark’s mouth eagerly vacuums it all up.   

Through the haze of bliss, I can already see Mark’s growth.   His traps start to bulge from the rest of his back, his delts begin to expand and round out.   Mark sits up straight, licking his lips.   I can see the striations of the muscles in his chest dancing as they compete for space.   His arms are filling out, the growth of the biceps creates a bit of a cleft with his expanding deltoids – and I can see the fullness of his triceps creating width – a well-rounded set of muscular arms.  Mark was always lean, but now his abdominal ridges are pronounced, a well-defined, muscular six-pack.   He’s still wearing his pants, but I can clearly see his legs expanding – the fabric tightening.   And I can also see a very pronounced erection running along one hip.   I can also tell that he’s now heavier – given that he’s sitting on me.

“Wow.”   Awe in his voice.

“You look good with those muscles.”   I couldn’t lie, he was a turn on before, but now he’s downright hot!

“This feels amazing.”   He cups the bicep of his flexed right arm – his fingers can’t reach around the mound of his bicep.

“Umm… You’re sort of crushing me.”

“Oh right!”   Mark leans forward, his newly grown pecs are right in my face.   I can feel his thighs squeezing my torso – and I can feel his erection through his pants.   He reaches over my head, and manages to bend the handcuffs enough for me to get my hands out.   

“No struggle.   Clearly it worked.”   He grins as he lifts himself off me.

“Pack a bag – we’re getting you out of here.”   

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Thanks so much for writing another chapter I love this story. I can’t wait to find out what happens next. I’d love for mark to get even bigger. Maybe get a little power hungry. 

• Upvote 2