The perfect date

TonnyGiant

The perfect date

"Not this ... not this ... not this either ... damn it! None of these guys seem to be interesting ”

I mumbled leaving the phone on the couch. I sank down on the couch after spending a good, long minute trying to find the perfect match. Well, the app promised to help me find a perfect boyfriend that would fit my profile. Let's say I'm a little bit exotic by normal standards. My physical characteristics are very ... say, low. I am only 4’8” tall, I have a thin, pale body, with some shy abs, dark hair and glasses. At school I suffered from bullies bigger than me. Today, at the age of 20, I still suffer from jokes about my small size.

When I found the “Perfect Match” app, I had no expectations about my love life anymore. I've always been a failure with dates, dating and I don't even know how to kiss on the lips. I made my profile on the app and waited. I waited. I waited and waited until I didn't find anything interesting. I thought about deactivating my account, but a light flashed on my phone screen. I had just received a like on my profile.

Frowning and eyes wide with surprise, I clicked on the screen and opened the app. When the picture of the man who liked my profile appeared, I almost had a heart attack. He was just beautiful. His green eyes, tanned skin, like a surfer's skin, blond and well-groomed hair, a captivating smile that showed how young he was. I read in his profile that he was only 19 years old, lived out of town, in a safe place. Safe place? I found this tip strange, but everything in the virtual world of dating is strange, isn't it?

I slid my finger across his pictures. His name was Gabriel and he had the body of a bodybuilder who just came down from Mr. Olympia's stage. He had a pair of pecs so swollen, stuffed with massive flesh that the nipples were pointed down. In some photos he flexed the pair of massive pecs. The visible muscle fibers showed how his muscles were the result of hard work. The valley in the middle of the pecs could house my entire head or almost my entire head. I wiped a thread of drool that ran down the corner of my mouth.

“Damn! He has the body of a muscle god ”

I slid in to see more photos, and there are a lot of photos where he is posing with nothing but underwear. His thick thighs were bigger than my waist, his abs had a shredded, shredded 8 pack (I've heard some bodybuilder talk about his abs like that). Gabriel had no hair on his body, just a small trail of hair that ran from his navel to his groin, and his tanned skin further accentuated the extreme definition of his enviable musculature. In some photos, he was flexing his arms and his biceps looked so big that I can't compare ... it's as if the footballs got even smaller in front of the mountains that were his biceps.

I slid more pics and saw Gabriel wearing swimwear. They were tight and their balls and stick were almost tearing the fabric. In a short video, he moves his hips and his cock sways almost jumping out of his underwear. Its balls look bigger than lemons and its stick is as big as that of a race horse. Shit! That is the biggest stick I've ever seen in my life. I felt my cheeks flush. Gabriel was a god of muscles, perfect, with a cute smile, a boy's face and the body of a real man. His shoulders could effortlessly carry hundreds of pounds, and his V-shaped back further accentuated his perfect muscle definition.

“Fuck it! He's a beast, ” I muttered.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a message from him to me. It was impossible. Nobody was interested in someone as pathetic as me. With shaking hands, I opened the messaging app and saw your message a little ... cute.

"Hm ... hello! I'm Gabriel. I hope I didn't scare you with any pictures ” he keyed.

"Creeped out? Oh yes, shit. Dude ... you are a young muscular beast. Of course you scared me” I said looking at the phone.

I couldn't keep the boy waiting for me. If I can call that big muscular guy a boy. I stared at the phone for a few minutes until I decided to answer.

“Erm… hi… sorry… I saw your message now. And you didn't scare me, big guy ” I typed back.

Three dots appeared on the screen, that meant he was typing. I started to bite my nails. Drops of sweat broke out on my forehead until his answer came. We then started a conversation about how big he was, but it looked like there was something he wasn't talking about.

"Hahaha ... I'm relieved. I'm glad you weren't scared ” at the end of the sentence he put a wink emoji.

I noticed that Gabriel did not use abbreviations in his messages. He seemed to be a boy who didn't know how to use his cell phone well. Just imagine! In the 21st century and a young man sends messages without abbreviations. Something strange with this guy.

“Are you 19 years old? Wow! You are so ... BIG ” I replied the message.

Three points and the answer came.

“Well ... I'm really 19 and the doctors say I'm still growing up. If I can grow more hahaha. But, did you like what you saw? ”

I almost choked. Grow more? Which doctor would give such a diagnosis? Gabriel was muscularly huge, clothes would be a problem if this boy continued to grow.

“I'm impressed with everything I saw, big boy! You are HUUUUGE ”

Three points and then came his answer.

“I can send you more pictures if you want. I liked you, little man ”

Little man? It had been so long since I heard that joke. All my life I was called a little man. At school, until last year, I was called a little squirrel. At only 4’8 ”tall, I’m considered a“ short man ”by male standards. I learned to live with the short stature I have. I learned to take care of myself by being short. Today I live alone and work in a popular cafeteria in the city center. Everything is BIG around me, but I manage to survive being the “Little Man”.

"You can send as many pictures as you want, big boy!"

I sent the answer with a wink emoji. The conversation with Gabriel went on smoothly, fun and without many bad surprises. He still sent messages without abbreviations, so I started to respond in the same way. He said that he lives with his father and older brother and that he lives far from urban centers. I thought he lived on the farms that are miles from the city, but he didn't respond. Gabriel always shied away from questions like, "What city do you live in?" "How tall are you?" "You already had other boyfriends". I always had the feeling that he wasn't telling me anything.

The days passed and I talked to Gabriel almost every day. Always in the morning and sometimes late in the evening when I left work and came home. We exchanged a few more pictures and he looked more bloated, more massive, more ripped muscle speaking, every day. He said he trained hard and with very heavy weights. I found it hot and exciting. I never dated someone who was crazy about gym and weightlifting. Gabriel was excited when talking about his workouts. I found that excitement and determination so compelling that I even thought about enrolling in a weight training academy. What does passion not do to you, no?

After almost a month of talking on the cell phone, the decision came. Gabriel wanted to meet me in person. He bombarded me with messages like, "I need to see you up close, dude!" "I love to talk to you, little friend!" "I want to date you". That last message took me by surprise. He wanted to date me and needed to make the request personally. Gabriel also told me that he got a permit to visit the city without causing damage. Well ... I didn't question that. But, what damage would it cause by visiting the city? And why did you have to ask permission to visit the city? I was worried, but the desire to meet Gabriel for the first time took away all worry. We set the day.

"See you at the weekend, Tonny"

He sent a message with many colored hearts.

"I can't wait, big guy"

I sent a message back with only two hearts, I was nervous for the meeting. I took a deep breath and put the phone on the pillow.

"Am I getting in trouble?" I looked at the ceiling and ended up falling asleep.

The day was sunny, the birds were singing, the horns screamed through the city streets as I walked towards the BR. Club. A restaurant that was on the roof of a 10-story building in the city center. It was a restaurant known for having live music, an outdoor space and one of the best ribs with barbecue sauce in the entire region. I was excited and hungry when the elevator went up to the top floor of the building.

The table Gabriel had booked at the restaurant was open air. I leaned a little on the porch and looked down. Everything was so tiny down there. I was looking forward to meeting my future boyfriend if I decide to stay with him. I still hadn't decided on anything. The waiter brought me a drink, a lemon juice with a hint of pineapple and vodka. It was tasty and helped me pass the time while he was not there. I took a deep breath and tried to relax, until my cell beeped. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that it was a message from Gabriel.

“Hey Tonny ... I'm just a few feet from the city entrance. I will arrive in 2 minutes ”

"Waiting for you, buddy!"

I sent the answer quickly. But, something was not right in Gabriel's message. Even if he was in a car or on a motorcycle, he would not be able to reach the city center in two minutes. The city was a large metropolis, with long, crowded streets. It would take more than an hour to get to where I was. I shook my head trying to understand the message. That's when I noticed something. The liquid inside my glass started to flutter in small waves. I leaned over to watch the glass when the building's porch floor started to shake.

Some people were scared and started to get up thinking that an earthquake was happening in the center of the city. I looked down, I had that courage, and I watched as some people stopped their cars and got out of them looking south. The south side was for those who came from the city entrance. The fears were growing and I was paralyzed when the people on the restaurant's balcony started running in panic. I tightened my grip on the porch bar and saw more people on the street running in fear when a shadow appeared in a larger building. It was the silhouette of a ... man.

“Oh shit! What the fuck is that? ” I shouted for shade.

The giant shadow was projected on the building that was on the same street where I was. My cell phone rang again and it was Gabriel calling. I was relieved to receive your call, because I would have time to warn you not to enter the city.

"Oh thank goodness ... Gabriel ... you better get back ... there is something going on here ... it looks like some kind of earthquake ..."

"HMM ... EARTHQUAKE? BOOOM HAHAHA ... I didn't know it could cause tremors. Sorry if I got scared, little friend ... where is the building you are in? I made the reservation, but I don't know how to walk around this city ”

Over the phone I heard something being ... crushed and Gabriel letting out a curse because his shoe had stepped on something metallic. He had smashed a car. I was not believing what I saw and heard.

"Ga-G-a-Gabriel ... what's going on?" my voice was shaking and my hands too.

I looked to the side where the shadow was casting and saw a building leaning. That's when I saw the biggest biceps and forearms in the world. In fact, they were two huge arms, with protruding veins bigger and thicker than the pipe that cut through the city. The powerful arms encircled the building, putting it in place with a loud thud. Dust rose from the building's foundations and the owner of the massive arms appeared to everyone.

The people who were still on the street started to run when the muscular monster appeared in the sight of all of us. I swallowed when I recognized that giant. Shit, are there giants? Yes, and the boy I talked to for so long through the dating app was one of them, if not the giant who had just invaded the city. The waiter approached me and pulled me to hide.

"We need to get out of here, young man ... it's not safe" he was shaking with fear.

"I ... well ... I know that giant ..." I pointed to the titan.

Gabriel had blond hair, cut with a short tuft at the top of his head. It seemed to be wet. The perfume that emanated from that monstrously muscular body was woody. He had just showered and perfumed himself to find me, for a moment I thought it was so cute ... but, there was still a problem, Gabriel was a 125ft tall giant.

His pecs were marked by the short-sleeved shirt he wore, but I could see the outline of those muscular plaques, everyone could see. Even the greatest bodybuilder on earth would feel nothing near Gabriel's body. His abs I couldn't see, but I knew from the pictures he sent during our conversations that it was a ripped abdomen, well cut and with a trail of golden hair that went down to the middle of his legs. And speaking of legs ...

His calves were bigger than a car, and his thighs were fighting for freedom from his shorts. On Gabriel's shirt it was written in big black letters: I LOVE BEING BIG. That was an understatement. He was huge, titanic, with thick arms and swollen veins. His shoulders had the ideal space to place a small house in each one. Stone shoulders.

My blood froze when Gabriel, the Titan, narrowed his eyes in my direction. He had seen me and had no escape. He started to approach. Each step causing a crash making the cars jump on the asphalt. Its powerful and intimidating shadow hung over the building where I was. Smiling, he leaned over and I jumped back when his perfectly handsome magazine model face was right in front of me. His nose was big and his mouth could swallow me without any difficulty. Shit! The thought of being swallowed up by a muscle god like Gabriel was ... exciting.

He smiled and winked.

"Sorry ... I didn't want to cause such a mess hehehe" smiled sheepishly "My father warned me to be careful when I entered the city ... and shit ... I almost knocked over a building"

He scratched his head and his biceps nearly tore the sleeve of his shirt. I spend many seconds watching Gabriel look at me. He did not understand my fear and excitement ... yes, I was excited by everything that was going on. He looked at me oddly, trying to decipher me.

“HEY ... did I scare you? Oh shit! ”

With an expression of sadness, he stood up and I almost broke my neck to look beyond the mountains that were his pecs. Gabriel's neck was thick as a pair of oak trunks. Everything about Gabriel was huge. And I was unable to speak or express all my admiration, fear and excitement.

"Oh my god ... is this real?" I stammered.

"Well ... I'm a BIG guy, buddy" he did a double bicep pose.

"When you said it was big ... I didn't think about it ..." I pointed to him.

Relaxing his pose, he leaned in again and his face moved closer to me. But this time, I did not back down in fear. Even though fear was still taking over my body, I was excited to meet a giant and fulfill my macrofile dream. Fuck! A giant wants to date me and I was shaking like a pathetic rat.

"It is an orientation we have received since the Goliath program was created: do not talk about our sizes"

Gabriel twisted his mouth, as if he had said something he shouldn't have said, but I insisted that he tell me more about it.

“Goliath Project? I thought the army had shelved ... Wait ... did you say ours? Are there more like you? ” my blood froze.

The Goliath project was announced many years ago. The congress considered the genetic project to be risky and surreal. It would be a lot of public money spent. The population voted against it. So it was shelved. But, now ... one of the subjects of this project was before me and it almost brought down an entire building just by touching it.

“Wow! How many questions, little friend! I'll tell you a little bit about it. ” He lifted his thumb.   “Well ... A secret army unit received financial support and decided to continue the project. They chose a family to start testing ... so ... I got that big. I'm 125ft tall, weighing over 50,000 tons of pure ripped muscle. And let's say I'm the smallest. My dad is even bigger hehehehe ”

"Jesus Christ! You are huge ... and there are still others bigger than you? This is ... AMAZING! ” I shouted.

"I'll show you, little friend"

Gabriel, like every bodybuilder, liked to show off. He liked to show off his powerful muscles. He pulled his shirt off and placed it on top of a building. The top of the building next door was covered by Gabriel's shirt. The late afternoon sun bathed his sculptural and massive body. The first pose was a replay of the double biceps, but now I could see each muscle fiber being contracted in each push-up. The peak of Gabriel's biceps were so big that for me it was like a small hill to be climbed.

"Look at these arms, my little Tonny GRRRR"

"Oh my ..." I opened my eyes wide.

Changing his pose, he grunted and the windows of the building where I was cracked. The titan flexed the mountainous pecs and I could hear the banging of his breasts crashing. He could crush a bus in the middle of those mountains. Then he flexed his abdomen. It was a giant brick wall. Then Gabriel expanded the dorsals. His lats cast a huge shadow and people were more frightened.

When the pose routine was over, hands on hips, in a Superman pose, Gabriel leaned over.

"Some people take a piss when I go through a pose routine ... hehehe ... with you it was different, little friend" pointed to my groin "You seem to have really liked what you saw, huh?"

"I ... well ..." I tried to hide it, but my lust betrayed me "You talked about the project choosing you ... so ... who are the other giants?"

I changed the subject, but my spine froze at the idea of having more giants like Gabriel living in the world.

“OH YES ... it's me, my dad, and my older brother. We are a family of BIG men ” flexed the pecs.

"I wanted to know more about your world" I said at once, without thinking.

I definitely gave in to my macrofile desires. Gabriel smiled and offered his palm. I climbed on the porch bars and fell into the calloused expanse that was Gabriel's hand.

"I will take you on the greatest adventure, little friend ... you will never forget HAHAHA"

His booming voice echoed through the city. He took the shirt that was on top of the building, put it on his shoulders and very carefully, he carried me out of town. That first date was perfect.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

História divertida! Eu realmente gosto. Mal posso esperar para conhecer a família.

Thanks for like! I'm a fan of your stories too.

• Like 1